All Comments on 'The Headmaster'

by PaulieCelt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Good Premise

The punishment was over the top. What would have been more realistic with a situation like this, would have been a hard spanking by hand, maybe 10 smacks on each butt check, on her bare bottom, or 5 or 6 whacks of the cane over clothing. The meeting with the Headmaster should have been after the students have left, so no one could hear Fiona getting spanked. Something like this never happens in real life? Who knows? I rated three stars.

rmac1rmac1over 4 years ago
I believe there is room for a second visit by Mrs. Jennings to the Headmaster’s office

I agree with the anonymous comment, this visit to his office should have taken place after classes were let out for the day. I personally feel that the first punishment should have been an OTK spanking good and hard for a period of about 2 minutes over her clothing. After which her skirt should have been raised and panties removed and then back over the knee for an additional 10 minutes.

I would then have her bend over the desk and given 15 - 25 swats with a well varnished wooden paddle with holes in it. This punishment really drives home the lesson to be learned. Mrs Jennings could take this lesson home to her son.

To be perfectly honest, I believe Mrs. Jennings is hoping that she again is requested by the Headmaster to meet with him for a second session, to save her son from yet another suspension!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot, please write more of this headmaster genre. even with the same lady

Good story, please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good work

Nicely written story. If you write more on this subject please keep the cane involved as it is my favourite spanking implement for when I discipline my daughters. A further idea would be to have the head's secretary involved, perhaps both giving and receiving a good hiding. Maybe involve the women teachers to keep them at the top of their game so that the education improves too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delightfully impassionate!

So many open doors down this long hallway...I like the idea of the receptionist jealous and wanting more of the same AND asked to further humiliate Fiona....definitely Fiona has to return and ASK for a harder, longer hand-spanking, totally nude this time, and the entire 12 cane strokes eliciting heart rendering pleas and submission. Perhaps Fiona could be invited before the next Staff Meeting so that all his teachers can see how naughty Mom's are disciplined. Her growing arousal, so mortifying, will no doubt lead to the use of all she has to offer. Bravo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous