The Headmistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked once more at the six parallel welts painted across Miss Watson's bottom and knew that when she got home Elizabeth would be adding more strokes after giving her a very long and hard bare bottom spanking. Of course, once that punishment was completed, Elizabeth would see that Miss Watson was a good girl again, and the rest of the night would be spent making love in bed.

For Nikki, though, she knew that Hannah had already sent her a message telling her she got a parking fine, and so she would be giving a naked Hannah a bare bottom spanking and several strokes of the cane, but after that would also spend the rest of the night making love, running her fingers along the welts on Hannah's gorgeous bottom which turned them both on. For Nikki and Elizabeth and all the other authoritarians it was so true that whilst discipline in the workplace was real discipline, discipline at home between lovers was first and foremost real discipline, then the making up involved serious lovemaking.

Nikki now reverted to Miss Watson being the boss lady and she was the secretary PA, and ordered, "Okay, Miss Watson, you can now get up. Please put your knickers back on and straighten out your skirt, and you had better do that as quickly as you can and go to the bathroom to wash away the stained make-up and re-apply it. I will go out and register Mrs Forde for her punishment, but I doubt that will take more than three or four minutes."

Nikki saw Miss Watson ease herself up from the chair and this time didn't rub her bottom because she knew time was running. She did immediately pick up her knickers and step back into them, and pushed her dress down as she walked towards her toilet and went inside.

Nikki then turned and went to the door of the study and out into her office, and when she got there she looked towards Mrs Forde and said, "Please come to my desk, Mrs Forde, so I can register your arrival."

Nikki went and sat at her desk and made a point of looking through her drawers for the punishment log. She then acted with surprise when she realised that it was on her desk, but reckoned that at least took a little bit of time. She then looked up at Mrs Forde, who, to be fair, she left standing rather than inviting her to sit down, and said, "May I ask, Mrs Forde, are you aware of why you've been asked to come and see Miss Watson?"

Nikki saw Mrs Forde grimace and then reply, "I took my daughter away on holiday during term time, even though told that was unacceptable, and Miss Watson wants to explain why I shouldn't have done that."

Nikki pressed Mrs Forde with, "Do you think she just wants to explain what you did wrong or give you what you deserve?"

Mrs Forde grimaced again as she replied, "I think she will also give me six strokes of the cane." She also left unsaid that she knew that if she refused then her daughter would be expelled which she didn't want, even at the cost of being caned again.

Nikki looked down at the punishment log as she replied in a serious tone, "I think so too, Mrs Forde."

As Nikki was completing the punishment log, Mrs Forde asked tentatively, "Is there a problem with the girl who was in there before me, because she hasn't come out yet?"

Nikki kept looking at the log as she replied, knowing it was a lie, "She gave me her punishment slip and I can fill that in as I witnessed the caning. She then left by the other door."

Mrs Forde bit her lip as she glanced towards the door of the headmistress's study, becoming increasingly tense at the thought of what was about to happen to her. She then looked again at Nikki who was still completing the punishment log, and then the telephone buzzed and she heard Miss Watson say, "Have you registered Mrs Forde yet, Miss Calvert? If you have then please do send her in."

Nikki looked up and said, "I have logged you in, Mrs Forde, so please do go through to see Miss Watson."

Nikki smiled as she saw Mrs Forde disappear inside Miss Watson's study. As soon as the door closed Nikki went onto the PA's in Charge site and wrote how she had just caned her boss, the headmistress of the college. She smiled at the almost immediate responses from several other members saying how well done that was, and some even said they were quite jealous of the fact that she had caned a headmistress.

As these exchanges took place Nikki listened to the six loud thwacks, each one followed by louder and louder yelps, and knew that Miss Watson was once again the alpha female headmistress, albeit no doubt still experiencing her own stinging bottom from the six strokes she had given her. She did manage to keep a straight face when Mrs Forde came back out of the study, and, just like the college girls was rubbing her dress-covered bottom and with tears running down her face.

Mrs Forde came up to Nikki's desk and handed over the punishment slip and as she did, she said, " I really will be following the rules in future. In fact, every single rule, because being caned hurt so much. I never want to be caned again."

Nikki took the punishment slip from Mrs Forde and, as she completed the log, said, "Well, Mrs Forde, that shows the effectiveness of the cane. It eventually teaches you not to break any rules again."

Mrs Forde was still sobbing as she walked out of Nikki's office, and Nikki smiled as she thought how everything was back to normal with Miss Watson being the alpha female, at least until her next mistake. She also had this evening to look forward to when she would be dealing with Hannah and was already looking forward to the thank you that she was going to get afterwards. That still didn't stop her from running her fingers between her thighs and into her knickers and along her very wet pussy lips, bringing herself to a huge orgasm although kept her gasps almost silent. She was thinking of Hannah as she brought herself to a second orgasm, flicking her taut clit as she did, and looked forward to going home time.

Miss Watson was sitting at her desk and thought about this evening because she would have to tell Elizabeth about being caned and knew that would mean she would be spanked and caned tonight. Even though she knew that would be painful, she still edged her fingers inside her knickers and ran her fingers along her very wet pussy lips, giving herself an orgasm although without her usual loud gasps as Nikki, and perhaps Mrs Forde, were outside. Still, she hoped she would make much louder noises tonight, in addition to the yelps she would undoubtedly let out as Elizabeth spanked and then caned her.

12