The Healer and the Werewolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Cynthia adjusts to life being the Alpha's bitch.
5.1k words
4.16
35.4k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Sleeping Beauty

It's late into the night when the semi-nude chained man comes into the dungeon. He is tired and fresh wounds linger on his wrists indicating that he has been painfully bound at some point in the day.

He introduces himself as Remus and reassures Cynthia that he will not hurt her. Unfortunately, Fenrir commands that Remus bring Cynthia to him and he cannot outright refuse an alpha's orders lest he be brutally punished.

As he leads her up the staircase to Fenrir, hands gently guiding her back, Remus answers all of her questions.

Fenrir Clawback's pack overtook this castle, which once belonged to a nobleman a few years ago. His biggest concern at the moment are the dwindling numbers of werewolves as a result of the war against the humans.

Usually Fenrir would bite people, but a few years ago this method stopped working. The people he bit would die rather than transform into a lycan. Nobody in the pack can seem to understand why.

Fenrir has been hunting women for decades, brutally raping them and often times killing them, but never feels the need to take one as a mate. The alpha female holds a lot of power in the pack and neither Fenrir nor his overbearing mother want to share that with anyone.

Mama makes the suggestion that Fenrir should take human women for breeding purposes. From that point on, Fenrir and his mother have been working tirelessly to repopulate the pack. Unfortunately, they have not been successful thus far.

The first woman Fenrir brings home for breeding purposes is a whore from the local village. He keeps her for a few months until her finds out that she is diseased and has given him a rash during one of their coupling sessions. During a full moon, he mauls her to death.

The second woman he brings to the pack is a frail woman with long red hair. She would go on to off herself in Fenrir's bed. After that, all of Fenrir's 'kept' women would stay in the dungeons below with Remus as a companion. With Remus being able to keep an eye on them.

The woman that came before Cynthia would be the one to last the longest. She got pregnant three times in one year before miscarrying each time. Last year, she would carry a baby to term. Unfortunately, she would birth a stillborn baby girl and would not live long after the delivery. Remus explains to Cynthia that the woman rarely spoke, too traumatized from being brutally raped almost daily by the sadistic beast.

Remus takes this opportunity to caution Cynthia about interacting with Clawback. he instructs her not to reason with him. Not to tease him. And not to play games with him. He has a short temper, a perversion for violence, flesh and sex.

If Cynthia wants to survive, she has to focus on birthing a healthy son. In Remus' opinion, if she births Clawback enough children, Mama might convince Fenrir to let Cynthia live.

They stop at a bedroom door and Remus knocks gently before pushing Cynthia kindly inside. He closes the door behind her.

Fenrir is drinking out of a scotch decanter, wiping his mouth crudely with the back of his sleeve.

"Take off your clothes and kneel on that rug." He gestures to the rug on the side of the canopy bed. "Open your mouth."

Cynthia freezes, eyes wide in horror.

"Did you not hear me?!" Fenrir approaches her and wrenches her robe off her shoulders as it pools on the floor.

He runs his calloused hands over her pale shoulders and perky nipples. He cups her breasts, tugging at them. His breath reeks of alcohol.

"To think these will get bigger," he muses. "I can't wait to fuck you after that happens, eh?"

He grabs her arm and throws her to the floor. Cynthia gasps and tries to cover her sensitive breasts with her hands.

Fenrir stands before her and drops his trousers, his pulsing and erect cock half an inch from her nose.

"Suck!" he commands, forcing her jaw open. "And no teeth. Or else I beat you to an inch of your life, got it girlie?"

Cynthia whimpers. Fenrir's cock fills all of her mouth and then some. Friction soon grows in her hot mouth as he begins to pulsate inside her. The alpha male throws his head back, enjoying the moment. His cock stabs the back of her throat violently, and it takes all of her willpower not to gag.

His balls slap her face shamelessly, as he forces her head to bob back and forth on his cock. The werewolf grabs Cynthia's beautifully curled black hair and begins thrusting in and out of her mouth with a newfound determination.

After what feels like hours, he shudders against her and empties the contents of his testicles into her waiting mouth. Cynthia nearly coughs it up, but fears that if she does, Fenrir would be exceptionally displeased.

His cum is hot and salty and there is a lot of it. An acquired taste, no doubt. When she swallows, he pats her head almost affectionately. Like you would pet a spoiled cat.

He lifts her by her hips and bends her over a granite table. He spreads Cynthia's legs open, making her feel incredibly vulnerable. She sneaks a peak over her shoulder.

Fenrir is boldly staring at her pink pussy, reveling in the sight of her prostrating yet again in front of him, ready to be mounted. He pumps his cock in order to reclaim its hardness.

"How did you get your pussy so smooth? It's like a little girl's...all the other whores I fucked were hairy."

"I umm, there's a cream that I make myself," Cynthia stammers, suddenly afraid of her voice.

She clears her throat, wanting to be brave, "I use it for my legs too."

Fenrir nods, "Good. Keep using it. I want you smooth."

"The ingredients can be hard to find...are expensive," Cynthia looks back again.

"Mama will help you with that," Fenrir grunts, hard once more. "Now open your legs wider."

He grips her hips, rubbing his cock and coarse pubic hair against her tender folds. She opens her mouth to scream, but he anticipates this and clamps a sweaty hand over her mouth. The taste and smell of his hand makes her want to gag in disgust again, her head reeling in vile repulsion.

Cynthia's pussy is wet from the day's activities, making it somewhat easier for him to slide into her. But just barely. She is still incredibly sore from the rape this afternoon. And from letting Peter fuck her earlier this evening.

His huge cockhead slides past her swollen lips and slowly fills her vaginal canal.

Cynthia gasps against his mouth and inhales deeply. Involuntarily, her body clamps down hard on his member and Fenrir grunts approvingly. In comparison to his eagerness only a few hours ago, he is moving noticeably slower.

It seems to take him forever to fully bury himself inside his victim, the alcohol likely to blame for his ineptness. His rather prominent hairy balls finally come to rest against her compacted ass-cheeks. He reaches forward with his free hand to rub her breast.

"Fuck, such a tight cunt," Fenrir grunts. "I'm going to ride your pretty little hole into the ground."

Thrusting in and out of her hard and fast, Cynthia feels like her pussy is on fire. As he bucks into her, her tits bounce up and slap against her body. They feel incredibly heavy and raw from all the molestation of the day.

Every time he shoves into her body, her clit touches the edge of the table causing waves of unexplained pleasure to pulsate throughout her well-defined feminine frame.

She screams into his big hand when he rams into her particularly aggressively. She arches her back ever so slightly and stands on her tippy toes, trying to get a better angle. Fenrir likes this a little too much and begins to spank her ass.

The fur from his chest and his genitals tickle her back in an unfamiliar way. Fenrir picks up the pace again and starts to pull in and out, releasing her mouth from his brutal death grip.

Cynthia can feel the lubricating ointment and her own feminine liquid stream down the inner parts of her thighs when he pulls out.

She rests her forearms on the table, somewhat enjoying it every time the head of his cock has to push past her swollen pussy lips to re-enter her. She can hear her moans of pleasure echoing off the walls of the room. Cynthia sounds like an overexcited harlot.

Using her body to satisfy his in satiable hunger, Fenrir slams his rock-hard shaft against her trembling core. Over and over and over he pounds into her flesh, pushing her abused body to the absolute limit. He sinks his nails into Cynthia's perfectly rounded ass, causing her to scream bloody murder.

The cock impaling her causes her body to rise slightly higher each time, allowing her to accept more of his shaft, if that is at all possible. She makes a fist and bites into in, muffling her cries. Fenrir grunts lustfully.

Cynthia can see over her shoulder that sweat is now beading on his brow, the bulk of his body weighing him down as he quickly becomes tired. He sacrifices speed for force as he rams into her, hard enough to press her face against the table.

He cums hard, filling her body with his seed for the third time in less than twenty-four hours.

Just as this happens, Remus renters the room. Cynthia closes her eyes in shame; he must have been listening to them. Waiting for Fenrir to climax.

Fenrir smacks the side of her ass cheek, "Come on! Piss! I know you want to."

Cynthia's face flushes in shame. She desperately wants to urinate all over the floor, but she does not want to do it in front of both men, with her bottom raised in the air and her breasts and womanhood on full display.

Fenrir grunts again and positions himself behind her. She soon feels a hot liquid all over her back. Fenrir is pissing all over her. Marking his territory.

"Do it, bitch or I'll make you!" he kicks her leg so that she almost falls to the floor.

"Just do it and then you can go to sleep," Remus says softly.

Sobbing heavily now, Cynthia expels the contents of her full bladder and lets it trail warmly down her legs. The room reeks of fresh urine and Fenrir breathes in deeply.

She feels dirty and aroused at the same time.

"Carry her back to the dungeons. Don't let her walk," Fenrir yanks up his trousers. "I'll be away for the full moon, won't be able to mount her 'till I get back."

Cynthia feels so exhausted that she doesn't have the strength to lift herself off the heavy table.

Sensing her fatigue, Remus picks her robe and wraps it gently around her shoulders covering her naked form from view.

As if she weighed lighter than a feather, Remus scoops her up in his big strong arms and descends the stairs with his now sleeping beauty.

--

Part 5: Remus

It is early morning when she arises from a sleep plagued with nightmares. Remus is already up, reading a book on his mattress. When she stirs, he offers to help tend to her wounds explaining that he has experience healing injuries. Still feeling relatively weak, she agrees to let him assist her.

"I was just boy when Clawback bit me." Remus hums quietly as he runs the damp washcloth over Cynthia's face lightly. "My father was a werewolf hunter who killed a few of Clawback's betas back in the day. Clawback bit me as revenge."

Cynthia flinches when the cloth touches the wound on her forehead. "So your parents gave you to Clawback when you turned? Is that how you ended up here?"

Remus smiles, shaking his head slightly. "No. My parents loved me even after everything that happened. They'd lock me in a cellar similar to this one whenever there was a full moon. Otherwise, I was normal. I had a tutor, friends, hoped to become a teacher myself one day."

His smile falters, replaced with a slight frown.

"What happened then?" Cynthia presses on, eyes wide and earnest.

"We moved around a lot to hide my condition from the villagers. Clawback found us when I was not yet a man. Slaughtered my parents and brought me here. Been a slave ever since." His shoulders slump in defeat.

"Why are you kept chained down here? Why don't you roam the castle grounds like the others?" Cynthia takes the cloth from him and uses it to clean her neck and arms.

"I'm an omega. I eat last. I don't participate in the hunts. I do the toughest groundskeeping duties in the orchards. The other betas spar with me to keep up physical strength..." Remus trails off.

"But why? You're tall and strong, why are you not a beta or a gamma at least?" She reaches over to put a comforting hand on his knee, but he jerks back in fear.

"Because I despise what I am," he stammers out quickly. "I hate myself more than I ever care to admit. The others have no respect for it. Hardly tolerate it at all."

His confession stirs something in her heart. The intensity of which he recounts his tragic story splay him open and vulnerable. Despite the unfairness of his life, he is still somewhat hopeful. He is still kind. Still funny. Still defiant in small ways.

His breathing suddenly changes in a way that indicates he wants to say something, something difficult.

"You shouldn't let Peter have you again," he gives her a pointed look. "If you think he'll help you escape, you're wrong. Nobody escapes from Clawback. Believe me, I've tried many times."

"I didn't think so," she lowers her voice. "I just wanted water. Information."

Remus nods ever so slightly, "Next time ask for Mama. She hates Fenrir's women, but she knows the value you have. She's usually helpful with getting things that the pack needs which Clawback often overlooks."

"I didn't mean to cause harm—" Cynthia begins.

"You're lucky that Clawback doesn't come down here, otherwise he would've smelled your scents all bunched up together."

Remus runs a hand through his hair, "If he finds out what you two did, he'll beat you. Maybe even kill you. He'll geld Peter for his disloyalty."

"He won't kill me. He needs me, remember?" Cynthia shoots back defiantly.

"You're easily expendable. He could find and mount another human female." She is immediately taken aback.

She thinks, well, that she shares some common ground with Remus, that he is sympathetic to her struggle as he is in a similar situation. Apparently she is sorely mistaken.

"Full moon is tomorrow night." Remus continues, unaware or uncaring of his comment's affect on Cynthia. "You'll rest with Mama while I transform in here."

"Where will Fenrir and the others be?" Cynthia ties her robe tighter around her hour-glass frame.

"Roaming the woods. They like to run wild during a full moon. He hopes that they bite unsuspecting humans. Might force himself on a woman if he finds one." Remus shrugs his shoulders.

--

Part 6: The Willow Tree

Fenrir takes her three times the next day. Once after breakfast. Once in the late afternoon. And once in the evening.

For that particular coupling session, he drags her butt naked outside and fucks her doggy style in front of the entire pack, minus Remus, who is securely chained up in the dungeon in preparation of the full moon.

To Cynthia's horror, he lasts an unbelievably long time, obviously fueled by the presence of an audience and by his impending lycan transformation. When he finally comes, Cynthia groans wantonly -- the amount of cum is more than usual and it feels thick and warm inside her.

Mama claps gleefully when he does and orders Cynthia to remain like that after everyone has left. Eventually Mama drags her upstairs to Fenrir's bedchamber.

Mama has Cynthia spread-eagled across Fenrir's bed. Her fingers poke and prod every inch of Cynthia's naked, soft skin. She spreads the healer's legs further and examines the cum still clinging to her pussy walls.

"Do you think it's taken?" she clucks hopefully. "Can I expect grandbabies soon?"

"It's only been two days." Cynthia protests as Mama rubs coconut extract all over her cracked nipples.

"But he's had you what— six times?" Mama massages coconut oil over her strong abdominal muscles. "He came inside you every time, right?" Cynthia confirms with a nod. "Then I don't see why you shouldn't be carrying."

Appraising her approvingly, Mama gestures to her to stand up. "When I leave I want you to play with yourself. It'll help you get full. Help his seed go deeper if you're relaxed."

Cynthia is a fully trained healer but has never heard of this technique for conception.

"Afterwards, take a bath and rub this—" She hands Cynthia a vial of coconut oil. "—Over your body to prevent dryness. Once you've finished, I'll fix your hair. Remus can take you out to the apple orchard while he carries out his work. You need to stretch those legs."

Cynthia is so excited by the prospect of being able to leave the castle that she stifles back a smile and nods her compliance.

"And drink this," Mama hands her a goblet of mead. "It'll make things feel better. Make the coupling session more pleasurable for you."

Cynthia recognizes the alcohol mixture, 'Heaven's Delight,' the locals call it. It contains: red wine, the juice squeezed from the gall of a buck goat, incense and nettle seeds. A fairly well-known concoction for stimulating female arousal. Wanting to make things easier for herself, Cynthia downs the potion without complaint.

--

Feeling cleaner than she has felt in days, Cynthia emerges from the bath dressed in a high waisted, light pink sundress minus the corset that Mama picks out for her. Freshly picked wildflowers frame her elegant face in a messy updo.

Cynthia descends the stone staircase to the dungeon with wooden buckets in hand, eager to awaken Remus from his werewolf slumber and spend the day apple picking with him.

She unlocks the door and is hit with a wave of stuffy, hot air. It should have been no surprise to her that Remus would shed his loincloth during his transformation.

Instead of looking insecure and pitiful, Remus lies before her completely bare, sprawled on his stomach like a lazy lad of leisure.

Although he faces her directly, a bent leg prevents her from seeing all of him.

Despite the heat, he is not sweating, he is glistening, sparkling like diamond dust. Cynthia has an unexplained longing to run her hands over the haggard planes of his body. Evidently, 'Heaven's Delight' is working its magic on her fertile body.

In spite of the fact that he is sleeping peacefully, Cynthia has strict orders to wake him in order to pick apples and gather some firewood.

Coughing lightly, she startles him out of his slumber. She turns around to give him the illusion of privacy while he puts his covering back on. Deep, fresh scratches are carved into his flesh and the ground that he sleeps against.

Remus shivers as she approaches him to undo the chains that keeps him bound to the wall. He rises slowly to his feet, exhaustion preventing him from moving too quickly.

"I hate it," his voice is hoarse, bitter. "This curse. I hate it." He closes his eyes and follows her out of the room.

They make their way very carefully out of the castle and out into the apple orchard.

With the pack out of the castle for the next few days, both Cynthia and Remus feel lighter.

Under the bright sunshine, the apples glow rosier that normal. The branches of each tree spreads out as if proud of the bounty they bring and boasting of the sweetness given within each one. It is a party of colours, of chaos, of order, of beauty that springs from simple seeds blessed with mud and rain.

Remus teases her about her appearance, laughing that she looks like a princess out of a fairytale book. They are playful with one another outside of the heavy presence of the castle.

There are a few cherry trees nearby and a gust of cool wind causes the petals to flutter all around them. More than a few catch in her hair and Remus tentatively helps her to pull them out.

He smiles dimly at her, evidently still weak from his transformation. Remus explains that coming back after becoming Roony (as he likes to call refer to himself in his wolf state) takes a lot out of him. As a werewolf, he fights against the chains, against the confinements of his chosen prison cell. He longs to roam the forests but is prevented from doing so - partly because of his status in the pack and partly because he does not want to hurt anyone.

12