The Healer and the Werewolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a distinct flinch when she leans across him to pick a ripe apple and her fingertips brush against his pelvic bone. He freezes.

Feeling somewhat rattled, Cynthia's eyes lock on the jabbing pole straining to break free from the confines of his beige loincloth.

"I'm sorry," he embarrassingly catches his gaze. "Everything is so difficult to control before and after the full moon." He turns his back to her. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

She moves to stand in front of him. "I'm not uncomfortable."

"Even after all you've been through?" Remus swallows a lump in his throat.

"I've never felt uncomfortable around you," Cynthia stresses sincerely. "You're kind. You make me feel less lonely here."

Remus smiles back timidly, "I want you to know that I'm your friend. That you can trust me not to betray your confidence." Cynthia nods. For some unexplained reason she finds truth in his words.

She pauses a beat before asking shyly, "Is it painful? When it hardens like that?"

Remus closes his eyes and groans. "If you give me a moment, it'll pass on its own."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

He flinches at the implication of her question, "Ah no, I could never ask that of you."

"Why not? I'm a healer, I know about people's bodies."

"Am I correct in assuming that up until yesterday you had never seen a naked man before. A naked werewolf?"

Cynthia back tracks quickly, "That's true, but I have seen depictions of them in anatomical books."

Remus is silent. Cynthia steps forward to take his hands in hers. She looks up at him with pleading eyes.

"Ever since I got here, I've come to realize that my life will never be my own again. I'm nothing but a plaything for Fenrir when he needs a quick fuck. I'm nothing more than a broodmare for his mother. But you don't make me feel like that. With you, I feel like a person. Please let me help you."

Remus sighs, "I don't want to make things difficult for you. For us." He pulls away and rakes his hands through his hair in frustration. "You -- you are -- you are ripe."

He draws out the last word carefully, obviously not knowing how else to phrase it.

"For some unfathomable reason, your scent is particularly alluring to me. It's hard to remain focused on treating you like a friend when you say things like that to me."

"As opposed to...?"

"As opposed to treating you like a mate. I've always dreamed of it. Fantasied about having a family to come home to. To call my own. But Fenrir will never let me have one."

"You're physical attracted to me," Cynthia frames this as a statement and less like a question.

Remus nods mutely and hangs his head in shame, "You're the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on."

"And if I were physically attracted to you as well. What of that?"

"Nothing could ever happen between us. If I was fortunate enough to be able to make love to you and Fenrir finds out, he'll kill us both. Make no mistake."

"What if you didn't enter me, per se?" Cynthia tilts her head in response to Remus' confused expression. "Could you touch me then?"

Remus blushes furiously from the tips of his hair to the bottom of his feet. "I can't..."

"Let me help you—"

"No! Just -- just go over there for a few moments and let me take care of -- of it." Remus points to the cherry trees a few miles off.

"Can I watch?" Cynthia inquires innocently. "I'm curious to see the male body objectively. Please, I'll never have this chance again, Remus."

The sound of his name on her lips causes him to falter in his resolve. "I -- I -- umm."

She presses her palms lightly against his abdomen. "You owe me this. I saw you pleasure yourself when Fenrir took me the first time. The last thing you can do is let me see you in the same way that you saw me that night."

Remus wordlessly agrees and lowers his head held in humiliation. He takes her hand and gently leads her to a secluded part of the orchard. Their apple baskets lay forgotten on the grassy floor.

He begs her to sit cross legged under the shade of a lone willow tree at the edge of a river, on a soft patch of bright green grass. He stands a little ways away from her, hands at the hemline of his loincloth.

"Are you sure about this?" Remus hesitates, worry etched all over his face.

"Yes." And truthfully she is. Cynthia wants desperately to see him fully exposed.

Slow as honey dripping down a honey wand, he draws down his covering. She lets her eyes roam over his taunt muscles like rope under the skin, writhing serpents of strength flexing for undeniable freedom. What would it feel like to run her fingers over that shadowed maze of muscle?

Her eyes soon fall on his long shaft framed by furry balls. She suppresses the urge to pet them. On closer inspection, they look soft and warm. Vulnerable and malleable in comparison to the rigid power of his cock. The instinct to grab his manhood and hold on is nearly impossible to ignore.

Remus is nervous for her to see him in the nude, but under her tender gaze, he feels braver. Feels less ashamed of himself.

"Can I lie down? My joints ache."

Cynthia shimmies over and he comes to lay about an arm's length away from her. He keeps his hands firmly planted at his sides, afraid to begin stroking himself lest it scare her off.

"You're beautiful," she turns to face him, "like those statues of Greek gods carved out of marble." Remus' face flushes scarlet red.

"Can I touch you...or would that be too much?" Cynthia draws out slowly.

"I -- uh," Remus closes his eyes, desperately trying to regain control of his frantic thoughts. "Okay."

Feeling bold, she tentatively begins to trail a hand down his warm chest. She traces a contour line with her fingertips down to his waist, lightly caressing his bellybutton.

Remus exhales tensely, savouring the sensation. She gently plays with the hair just bellow his middle region, smiling to herself. Following the line down to his thick pubic hair like a road map, she stops and gauges the reaction on his face.

"Can I keep going or—?"

"Please," he whimpers. "Don't stop now."

Cynthia chuckles quietly but keeps going. With one hesitate finger she touches the underside. His cock twitches and Remus opens his eyes to look at her.

She is not disgusted or afraid of his man bits as he had anticipated. Rather she appears to be innately curious and maybe a little bit aroused. He discreetly sniffs the air. Yes. She is aroused. He growls internally.

Her hands cannot resist the impulse. She reaches forward and wraps her fingers around his shaft and carefully slides her fingers across the skin. To Cynthia, it feels smoother than she would have guessed.

She hears Remus inhale sharply as she grips his pulsing member. She cautiously moves it up and down the way she had seen other men do it. She is surprised that the foreskin moves with her hand. A tiny wet glint shines at the tip of his brick meaty head. Cowper's fluid in all its glory.

"Feels so good," Remus hisses.

Cynthia finds the pleasure point underneath his cock head and delicately rubs her fingertips against the exact spot, careful not to scratch him with her nails, "You're sensitive here."

She uses the fluid dripping from the tip as lubrication for the act itself.

"Yes," he groans out in pleasure, "I am."

"Remus?" She prods gently.

"Hmm?"

"Can I use this on you?" Cynthia holds up the vial of coconut oil that Mama had given her and uncorks it so that he can smell it.

"If it pleases you," Remus' voice is tense -- her stroking makes him want to cum, but he struggles to draw out the scene longer.

"Would it please you?" her intense eyes find no sense of doubt.

"You have no idea."

The two lock eyes as Cynthia goes to work. She lathers her hands in the topical oil and increases the pace at which she pumps his member. She is delighted to be the cause of Remus' pleasure as he whines and moans, never breaking eye contact.

Before long, Remus lets out a grunt of ecstasy, his shaft twitching dramatically. He expels a generous amount of thick, white seed onto Cynthia's hands.

"Thank you," Remus' breathing is still irregular, he leans over and places a sweet kiss to her forehead. "It means a lot that you did that for me."

"Did it help?" his genitals now hang lax. She reaches out and cups his balls and limp dick, palming them gently. They are coated in his cum.

"It did. Thank you." he moves away to reach for his loincloth. "No woman has touched me like that before."

Cynthia wipes her hands on the grass, but Remus insists that she wash them in the river in order to fully be rid of any trace of their treacherous deed.

He is fearful that Clawback will smell it when they return.

Taking their time, the two walk back to the castle, shyly holding hands. One barrier no longer between them.

--

(A/N: Story continues at 'The Healer and the Werewolf Ch. 03')


12