All Comments on 'The Healing Process'

by marriedbuthoping

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
not bad

I thought it was a terrific build-up, good character development at first...but then you plunged (pardon the pun) into the sex - and then it was over. So? To me, could have been longer, adding some more here and there before getting to the sex. Also, pay attention to your "to's" and "too's" and where they are used ("much to much" should be "much TOO much"), and note that "you're" means "you are", and here you used it to mean "your". Little things, but it's better to be grammatically correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can relate....

I was similarly 'healed' many years ago....divorced about three months and a friend of a friend invited me over to her apartment. We spent the whole night enjoying each other and spent much of the next couple months very near one another. Although it was a short relationship I credit her with bringing me back to life and making me ready to meet my wife of thrity years soon after.

Nice story.....

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Lost,Then Found

Charming little story of two people who'd been rejected,finding rejuvenation with each other. The sex blends well with their emotional bonding.The story,while complete,led me to speculating what their future together might hold for them. ~ A lovely little story.I thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedbuthoping@marriedbuthoping
23 Followers
Was a Married guy now separated that loves sexy erotic stories...many many fantasies....would love to make some come true