All Comments on 'The Heart Never Waits'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
Rw43Rw434 months ago

Not sure what the protocol is when you’re picking up another man’s wife to go on a Valentine’s date, but David’s sitting in the driveway honking the horn should have told Kara how little respect her Lothario had for her. However, avoiding the front door of another man’s castle might be the better part of valor. Either way, your portrayal of David seems to indicate that he’s a controller.

<>

She actually lucked out to end up back with her changed husband.

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

The start of the story sucked. The middle was so so. The end was great. AAAAAA+++++

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

Nicely done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Sometimes you luck out in life!

5

lv2travel2lv2travel24 months ago

At last; a cuck who knows when to be a MAN!

Loved the story!

Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

As I read it on Medium I’ll give you a 5 here too! Great story, very catchy!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf4 months ago

Another brilliant story. Thank you.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

C.S Lewis was pretty damn smart

ju8streadingju8streading4 months ago

glad he clobbered david

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Never thought they would reconcile, I surely wouldn't have since they had no children. Still, solid story with nice balance of narrative and dialogue. 4.3*

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This had a nice finish after a slow start. I was glad to see the husband grow a pair, but having him flip all the way to man whore actually made him less sympathetic, as he seemed to be picking up women with no mention of their marital status. I thought it was great that he reinvented himself in a way he could live with, but his sexcapades sank him dangerously close to David’s behavior of just using women. Great ending was a special touch as well.

irinmikeirinmike4 months ago

A bit over the top but a great recovery towards the middle. Wife thinking it was okay to break a date with her husband on Valentine’s Day! That kind of over the top!

pepepilotpepepilot4 months ago

This is refreshing in this hopeless morass of mediocrity. 5*

InkentInkent4 months ago

Nice story, glad to see you didn't follow the typical path of small dicked husband to make our cuck, you chose the opposite. As does happen in real life, once the shit hit the fan people do turn to become polar to the person they were as you've done with Josh here. The trade-off of accepting his wife's actions did initially reap some major benefits for their sex life but as your story portrays wonderfully, lines become blurred until the damage is done. Enjoyed the ending, there's numerous ways you could have played that out but it fits nicely here.

Freddog6601Freddog66014 months ago

Well done. Nice change of pace. Enjoyable read.

GarySmith69GarySmith694 months ago

I liked it my kind of story. Not the beginning part but certainly the part where Josh grew a pair. Of course there will be readers of a certain type of story who will hate this story.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg064 months ago

Such an amazing story!

Can’t give higher than 5 ⭐️ or I would

ian0452ian04524 months ago

A very enjoyable read

ttt59ttt594 months ago

Lots of mixed feelings on this one. Clearly the new guy is a much better version of the old Josh, but with some provisos. He should never have let her into his apartment or helped her in any way. He should have held firm in his "no way in hell" attitude and got on with the life he was now enjoying. Secondly, she shows up wearing the dress she wore for David? That is beyond insulting to Josh and he doesn't confront her, or simply slam the door in her face? Pretty sure if there really was a new creation named "Johnny Boy" he would never return to the cheating skank slut on any terms. Love your stories, but this one wasn't how I would define "a happy ending."

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

This was a fun read, but the macho man rebirth was a bit OTT. I know it's fiction, but most guys don't really want a doormat for a wife. I like having a partner who respects me as much as I respect her. His mistake was accepting the other guy as a cure for their problems in bed. She/they needed professional help as do all the cuck couples that dwell on humiliation as the basis for their relationship.

Thanks for sharing Cindy, I always look forward to reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good solid fun read, thanks, 5 stars from me.

ker63469ker634694 months ago

Another great story. So glad something good came out of the devastation. You are my go to author for LW. 5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

Good story well told. If we recognize it is fiction, then the characters are interesting. If we think of it as a blueprint for reality, that relationship is never in balance the way it should be. His idea of manhood is skewed and using her insecurity as motivation to cheat doesn't ring true. I would expect her insecurity to drive her to be more concerned about her actions driving him away far earlier as in before the beginning. Still, it is a good story and I hope he never grows into the A-hole he seems destined to become. Fidelity is not a power play.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Five stars, because I loved this slightly 'bent' love story !

In all of your work I've read so far, I always find a well-written tale on whatever the subject might be, so it is always a treat to see a new one show up. I don't always agree with the theme or the result, but it's always an enjoyable read.

Thanks for writing.

waifwaif4 months ago

It was a fun read and a nice take on the "worm turns" trope. I really could not honestly buy the apology, no matter how heartfelt it was, for that level of disrespect...but I can rationalize it as there are always differences in how humans react.

The part that was most bothersome to me, was that an accomplished musician would actually strike a man in the jaw, rather that in a way that did not risk his hands.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Very good tale of how this could happen and then change course. I think they should visit with Patti again, or better yet don’t leave the sunny south in the first place. David character is a piece of shit, as if wifey needed him yo learn how to take a big sausage, she needed how to videos from Nina Hartley

RocketMan12RocketMan124 months ago

Your usual well written story. Keep them coming Cindy.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove4 months ago

Interesting story.

Just_Words nails it, I think. I checked out CaseyZander. The analysis makes sense for people in their twenties and thirties. The power dynamics bring me a wry smile of remembrance. I am pretty certain that older people will be a more mixed bag. And I liked his insight about admiration. But there is nothing to admire about arseholes who treat other people like shit—no matter what sex they are. But hey, others might find that a turn-on… as written, our protagonist is not quite there-the requisite Randian egoism is, in spades. I am guessing he is screwed and tattooed once the kids come…

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

They shouldn’t be married. Yes, she is a cheater. So is Josh. Yes, she broke Josh’s heart when she cancelled Valentines dinner plans for David, Josh broke hers. She treated her marriage like garbage, so did Josh. Everything she did wrong, Josh did as well and while she apologized, Josh never did. He even told her that he had no love for her when he was sleeping around, he just didn’t like causing her anguish.

So why are they still married? They don’t like who they’ve become and they’re both toxic. Divorce is the healthiest option for them both.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I first encountered the 'I don't give a shit' attitude decades ago in a book by a man who had made a success of the lifestyle. Unexpectedly, it was 'Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!' - the life story of a Manhattan Project physicist. I guess things haven't changed much.

Note: I'm a Beta male myself, and my wife of thirty years thoroughly regretted having married someone just because she could push him around.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A video is going to change his attitude and his life? If that were true he'd NEVER go back to his old wife. He paid the lawyer and they would have been divorced by the time she found him - no fault and all that. And nothing in the story convinced me that even if she did find him he would have anything to do with her. Kinda ruined the story right there. As Carol said - he should have changed the ending and stayed divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can’t decide if the story is more juvenile or stupid. Thanks for the effort, but holy shit, the thing was unfinishable and made me embarrassed to be on this site.\

\.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

You write well. However I don’t see the wimp becoming a tough guy and the wife was a bitch. He definitely should invite Patti to visit occasionally just to keep wifey on her toes.

Hardday1953Hardday19534 months ago

There is a lot of truth in your well-written story. I guess the old saying, "Good guys finish last is true."

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

So this guy on U-tube has figured out women. So he must be the richest man in the world having this knowledge. Lady, I like your style and your stories, but hushjf is right. He has become a world-class asshat. It doesn't work for all women, but by the same token, all women are not as fucked up as his wife is. Still, 7 stars for an excellent story about a situation that worked- for him. We are not all the same. There are still some decent guys out there. We do get a bad rap on occasion, but a lot of decent women love us. More, please, sweetheart. Mrs. Bear doesn't necessarily agree with all your stories, but she also 'likes your style'.

The BEARS (Mr. and Mrs.)

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

Nice adult fantasy and I see why some ladies might be put off by it. Thanks

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Good job of writing. The story line sort of came and went. I do enjoy your work and very much appreciate your efforts on our behalf

012Say012Say4 months ago

Great twist on a common theme. Last quote is memorable, too

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I enjoyed the writing but I enjoyed his newfound reality more than the thought of him reconciling with his wife and returning home. So their happy ending was disappointing to me.

AardieAardie4 months ago

Five stars until he took the cheating wife back. Then I dropped it to four stars. No excuse for taking the rings off and dumping her husband on Valentine’s Day. He may have agreed to an open marriage for her, but she broke the rules to raw dog David which should have been enough for him to leave. Why was his divorce lawyer so incompetent?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

Part of me feels Josh went too far in the other direction from the doormat but at the same time its understandable, turned his entire worldview upside down to stop from being hurt. Some people, man or woman, need that to stop being walked all over because they were taught to be essentially submissive to others. 4 stars, not sure how I felt about the reconciliation but it was interesting in its own way.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

wow so much of this would never happen i don't think but it was really a very fun reed good job cindy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow a 5-ver from Cindytv! Way to go.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Wow you actually crafted a BTB reconciliation in the same tale AND made it work! I can really see the Saddletramp input on this one. Jonny rules…LMOL!

5 stars

SwordWielderSwordWielder4 months ago

Pretty good. The only part I have an issue with is the reconciliation. Considering what she did - basically cheating and outright disrespect, it would be almost impossible for a man with self respect to get back in a relationship with her. She could ignore the divorce papers, but eventually it would go through. The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is a saying because almost always it is true. I think he should have kicked her out of his life, and lived well - that would have been the best revenge - her knowing that her own selfishness destroyed her marriage.

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

Darn good story!

Kudos to Jonny & the improved Kara.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Silly but entertaining nonetheless, the only thing missing was John Wayne or Clint Eastwood. Loved that you included blues music in your story as in my youth I played bass guitar in a blues band.

/

"Did he have a big cock?" Errrr, how would Kara have known the answer to that question without already having fucked David beforehand?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of your best Cindy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He may well be a changed man but he will always be a cuck, that label will remain with him till his dying day. He may never allow himself to be in that position again but the appellation is non-erasable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really despised the attitude of the new Josh, which is a tribute to your writing skill.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Oh that was a great quote from CS Lewis

As Christian I do think forgiveness is a must.

But does it mean reconciliation? I do think it is optional. How can I truly forgive a wife if I keep imagining her lovers with her when we have sex? Those thoughts would really hamoer my libido thus making our sex life worse than before. It has to be a split in friendly terms and move on.

/

With all the MC's bravado of being a new man, I think he is just suppressing his being a SIMP. Those tutorial videos made him an ASSHOLE not a real man, all the women he had after he left Kara, all those women he attracted are broken women who can' t control themselves but always chose broken partners. Any sane and morally upright women would never go for men who are assholes, these kind of women would never be caught dead entering bars.

/

I felt the story was interesting at the start but the moment "new man" Josh tasted Kara's vagina I lost interest.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Hehehe! I had to really suspend disbelief for the first part of this one CindyTv but I ended up really enjoying the read and the slightly over the top resolution.

Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is a small group of very toxic and sick people that truly push the cuck narrative. I'd say 90 percent or more aren't willing cucks. They either don't know, or they are beta conditioned by toxic people in their lives.

It's not healthy for the mind nor the body to live that lifestyle. Most other kinks are fun and healthy when done right. This isn't one of them. While Josh's new philosophy isn't wrong, it's incomplete. It's only good for hookups and dealing with selfish people like his wife. We act aloof and indifferent because confidence is sexy. People are afraid to abuse people that don't need you. Selfish people usually have no issue abusing the needy. Modern culture has groomed women to be selfish in the West. There are still gems of women that don't act like the women in this story. And men can act in a similar way, its just culture pushes them to be pushovers. That's why red pill channels and philosophies work so well. They won't sustain a longterm marriage, but they'll help deal with selfish lovers and dates.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars, Cindy Boo!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"I'm certain that this story will anger the feminist, most women..."

-

Maybe they will give this tale a good standing ovation for the usual fempov unrealistic ending RAAC.

amygdalaamygdala4 months ago

Interesting tale I wasnt quite sold on it. Still l got pulled in when the MC started working in a bar and playing in a blues band. If you ever had your heart or spirit trampled then you know the blues. I couldn't help but think the first time I got a real introduction to the blues, especially Delta Blues was listening to Muddy Waters "Mannish Boy" To me that song was more a declaration of who he was, A MAN and what he represents. He kept singing I'm a Man in every verse shouting it to the world to hear without apology. No soft angles, no fucks to give, no bending over backwards to appease to societies unrealistic sensibilities. Then all of a sudden the author's MC Johnny the Kid made sense to me. He was Muddy, he was Bonamassa, he was Stevie Ray, he was you or me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Complex well told story a little off reality but really good fiction

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoy your stories and look forward to each new yarn you spin. You're the literotica equivalent of Disney romances!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story and I wonder if anyone has studied why men in particular have the capacity to start as an overly “nice guy” to a person who is better balanced guy?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't know...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sigh, well written. But, definitely not one of your better stories.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

I understand why Josh swung 180 degrees from what his personality had previously been. He got his heart ripped out by his wife. As a defense mechanism he swung drastically in the other direction - but maybe too far to the opposite side. Nevertheless, he vowed to never be hurt like that again. Life lesson learned. I don’t know that a life of bars, bands, and endless (but great) meaningless sex was going to be a permanent thing for Josh. It could have been. But his heart had known love. Real love. And he now understood the boundaries of acceptable behavior by someone he loved. He himself knew that the life he was experiencing wasn’t the life he’d eventually want to lead. I don’t know that returning to his wife was the answer. In fact, I didn’t expect it. But eventually, he would have wanted to find love - but under a different paradigm. His new relationship with his wife would be interesting to watch develop. (hint. hint.) 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice one Cindy!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Nervous about the tags: Divorce AND Reconciliation? Gonna read, but I don't see how any cuckold situation can end in reconciliation.

\

Even if you could buy the weekly hook-ups with David, especially as it DOES seem to have helped their sex life, when it infringes on their romantic life, as in breaking their Valentine's Day date, it's gone too far.

\

"she noticed Josh's things and luggage on the floor." - Josh didn't take them with him?

\

"I really thought my meetings with David were for Josh's benefit." - Horse pucky! There are professional sex therapists to help with sexual problems, you don't need to cuckold your husband to deal with them.

\

"If only Josh had stopped it from happening in the first place and not given into my requests to do this." - Yeah, that would have worked so well, just as it worked so well on Valentine's Day.

\

If he has a job and an apartment, then he's not off the grid, a decent PI should be able to find him.

\

She could have broken up with David over the phone when he called to make the date. His parents only being there the one day shouldn't matter if she's breaking up with their son.

\

"Can you please just cancel your date and be with me?" - He beat me to it!

\

"OK, he became a bit of a dick," but the women are free to tell him to fuck off.

\

"see Kara standing there in that black dress, the one she wore for David." - To me, that's a mistake. I would have kicked her out for showing up in that dress.

\

@Tx77, I admit that I never gave any thought to the marital status of his partners, but since nothing was said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't do to others what was done to him.

\

I can SOMEWHAT live with this, but for me, her offense was a little too extreme to warrant a reconciliation. At least he made her pay for it enough so that it wasn't QUITE a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

CindyTV is one of my favorite authors….but this offering just didn’t work for me. Hard to explain why, exactly, but it probably has to do with the combination of an idiot wife and an unbelievable transformation of hubby from wimp to bad bay. The pieces of the story just never blended very well.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love Cindy's stuff. Josh was a pussy, running away and not talking with her and became a bit of a douchebag when she finally found him, but still a fun read and happy ending.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

She is unforgivable

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5

First, he shouldn't have let his wife screw any guy. Second, he became a huge prick with his new persona. I still enjoyed the story though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. 5. stizzyars

Josh did become an asshole, hopefully he tones it down, but he was the one with self-esteem issues if he let his wife fuck another man. Christ. It's good he finally found his balls but new Josh repeatedly says that women should be treated terribly--and. after his experience he cant really be blamed even if that mindset is egregiously wrong.

But hopefully he continues to grow and see that the Queen is equal to her King.

MbgdallasMbgdallas4 months ago

Started out great and then went to shit. It was good that he grew a pair but then he became a raging asshole. There is no place in this world for assholes who disrespect women like that. Men should put their wives on pedestals. They just don’t have to be weak to do so. She made a stupid mistake. He way over reacted to the situation.

God I hat asshole men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I always enjoy your stories.

Pretty much a guarantee I'll read first.

+1 for guitars. Ok, I play. Sue me. Bonamassa ftw.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae4 months ago

very good story one of the best i have read in along time 5 stars

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

I've been wondering if this deserves 5 or 4 *. After reading it a second time, I've decided it is SO over the top it gets a full 5*. Love the twisted way Josh (Jonny) finds his balls again.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

Great approach to this trope. I always love a new story from CindyTV.

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Good story, interesting how Josh turned from Beta to Alpha so quickly. Enjoyed how Josh re-trained Kara by basically doing the same thing she did to him but by 10 fold. David got what he deserved a trip the Emergency room.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good but it is astonishing that the new "Jonny the Kid" takes her back. Her explanation for her awful behavior is extremely weak. 4****

xMulexMule4 months ago

3*

The changes that occur to a character can be anywhere along the specturm of subtle to extreme. IMO, extreme changes deserve more coverage than a YouTube video to be plausible. To be fair, finding that sweet spot between the two isn't easy. Perhaps one of his women (Patti maybe?) helps him find balance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't know why he took the whore back he got rid of her why take the slut back

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with “the bear” to a point. I like your style and especially your creativity. This one was kind of all over the place for me, though.

Technically, I have a few suggestions that would improve your stories quite a bit, IMHO. The back and forth from 1st person to 3rd is really hard to follow, as in when she came to the bar he worked at. One moment, a narrator is explaining in 3rd person then we bounce over to Josh telling the story with no hard break, back to narrator and then suddenly, Kara is telling the story. The second thing is tenses. Trust me, I struggle with it myself and it’s easy to see other authors do too. The most helpful thing with tenses is to read the story out loud yourself. I’d bet if you did that, you’d make plenty of changes before submittal or sending to your editor. Actually, a good editor will fix all that as well. They are harder to find these days on LIT.

Overall, a good 4 star effort. Along those lines, I’d love to see a LW story about a hardcore feminist and a guy similar to the one Josh/ Jonny turned into. The Bear misses it when he claims dude turned into an asshat. Guys like the new Josh are everywhere. But it’s always been like that. 40 years ago, I’d leave my restaurant job about 12:30a, go to my friends joint and sit at the bar. Just sit, and ignore the women, and chat with the bartender. 20-30 min in the women would come try to start a conversation with me. Easy-peezy!

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave you 5 stars. Most of your stories are similar. Thank you. S. F.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

Good story, with an accurate insight into female psychology.

The saying: "Women love bad boys" is certainly very true.

My only criticism of this story was the ending. Josh should have insisted that the only way he'd stay married to her is if their relationship stayed open on his end, but she had to stay faithful to him.

-

The second to last paragraph showed that he was still a beta at heart. Why was he asking permission for a threesome? It's disappointing that Kara responds by punching him.

He should've just told her that he wanted another threesome. Her only acceptable response would be to ask if he was inviting Patti over again, or if he had someone new lined up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story! Josh/Jonny didn't change as much as he pretended to. He's back exclusive with the should have been ex and he lets her nix a Patti/Kara repeat. Does that sound like a man totally devoted to his own agenda? How about this for a closing quotation? "Love makes fools of us all, big and little." William Makepeace Thackeray. 5*s

uncle_muduncle_mud4 months ago

A very well written story. I personally would have divorced her and then considered about taking her back. Having lived some of these stories Kara got off very lightly ... IMHO (Five Stars)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A decent effort, but quaint and reductionist. So we have Josh the fawning pussy, then we have Josh the aloof caveman, and we are supposed to find the Real Josh somewhere in between the two extremes. The main characters veered from stupid in one direction to stupid in the other direction, hoping to find saneness somewhere in the middle. So the whole story is a caricature of good intentions leading to bad choices and then recovering some balance by making opposing but equally bad choices for good intentions. The moral of the story is be yourself, and let your partner be themself, then embrace who they are or go find a better fit with someone else.

\

Thanks for the morality play.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didnt think the divorce wouldn't go through because she tore up the papers. Only takes one to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think that I was to nice. Yes I was raised to respect women. Not that they were better but they were to be respected. When I found out that Valerie had cheated on me the affair or fling was already over. I even thought that the SOB was a friend. I was very pissed to say the least. I didn't really believe in divorce but I was close. There was 1 divorce in my family of 7. Her family was totally different. Her parents were divorced and and back together and split again a rollercoaster until they finally split. Her mother never remarried. Her father was married 3 for sure maby 4. There were a couple of women who he didn't marry. Among the 6 siblings 7 or 8 divorces I stopped counting. I decided to give it a try if she wanted to and she gave me the lines of I was the only one she loved, she didn't know who started it, what about the children and so on. We went around and around. Never around the children. I said that if she was ever around the SOB alone again I would leave period. It was damn near impossible to not be around the SOB because of cometments. I could go on and on but long story short we are still together. Overall I'm glad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

King of the castle ! Really!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars! Big fan here Cindy keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story! Hated it. Liked it. Hated it. Liked it. I think !

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

A good story, but not up to your usual standards. I don’t like stories about willing cucks ever. He also became a total asshole before he mellowed a little. You saved it when you let him pop David though. Overall, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, but while Josh was a wimp, Jonny was an asshole. Actually no better than David, and I’m surprised he wasn’t smart enough to recognize that. No, women are not above men, but neither are men above women. Respect given deserves respect returned.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent illustration showing women go after the bad boys.

Mike_0691Mike_06914 months ago

The more "I don't give a FUCK" attitude, as well as being charming seems to be a winner with women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey Cindy, I really liked this story and have read others here you wrote, and enjoyed them as well. I really liked this story, for many of the same reasons dozens of comments here, have already posted. So I won't waste our time, telling you my vs of same.

What I have noticed, after reading many of the comments here about this story, nobody commented on the fact that, last half of this story, you wrote from the husbands POV, but then wrote as someone observing this story, not the hubby. You made the common mistake of changing POV, in rapid succession, in one page. Big writing error!

Pick-out the POV you want to write a story in and keep it there! If you write a story with two POV's, make sure to clearly delineate in bold font, who's POV that next story segment, is from.

Your mistake was slight, but it interrupted the reading flow of your story. You're a good enough author, I could stop and quickly see what you were doing in the story and go on reading from there. But changing POV's mid story, so fast like that, really throws the reader off. Not something you want to do as a writer.

Other than that...this was a good story, I gave 4 stars. Thank you for your effort! Please keep-on writing stories and posting them here for us?

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@LT56linebacker - that last sentence ("a lot of decent women love us") is no longer accurate in 2023 Western world, at least among women younger than 65. Most western women since 1960s were raised to view 90-95% men as disposable ATMs on legs with no feelings worth considering. The don't view "decency" as anything but a sign of weakness and a flashing invitation to screw that man over and take advantage. Yes, there may be exceptions, but that's all they are - rare exceptions. If you lucked out to attract an exception, be happy, but don't lecture other men who aren't that lucky. Being an asshole literally is the best way to attract AND retain female's attention; with a vast majority of modern females in the West. If she chases you, she's interested. If you chase her, she's NOT going to be into you, and will be into what psychologists call "Dark Triad" personality far more than your subservient self. And yes, it sounds counterintuitive, assholey, and not what my and probably your mom taught you. Unfortunately, it's reality. You can stick your fingers in your ears and "la-la-la" (leading an unhappy life, being used by women at best and being stabbed in the back and heartbroken at worse, or being lonely at the very worst); or you can accept reality, and adjust to it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the story but, she should have remained dumped.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

Interesting, I wasn't fully expecting the reconciliation, but he was in charge of the relationship and he wanted Patti, she should have made sure that is what he wants and ask if their exclusivity will only include Patti for threesomes every now and again. She was already friends with her, although she faked that friendship, should have done and he would have two loyal women by his side, which Kara will coach Patti that they will never disrespect, imagine David's face if he saw him with both Kara and Patti

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.