All Comments on 'The Heart of Riven'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

What's coming up next.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was a fun story

I am not familiar with the characters but enjoyed the story. Thanks

SnekguySnekguyover 3 years agoAuthor

@TLB1981

I have a complete rewrite of Worlds Apart currently queued for upload, that should go live within a week, hopefully. I gave it the same treatment as Pinwheel and ended up doubling the length, so it's pretty much a new story now. You won't get a notification when that goes live because it will be replacing the old upload, so you may have to check on it periodically. You'll know if it's the new version because it will start with an author's note.

I'm currently 70,000 words into the sequel, Worlds Apart 2, in which Liz and Jamie go to Jarilo to seek fertility treatment. That should be done in a month or so.

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 3 years ago
Awesome

You are one of my favorite authors. Once I completed all of your stories, now I need to check them all for any rewrite or update. Thank you for informing us , I just wish if we can set the postings date to show instead original date of submission. Many many thanks for sharing your universe with us. I was waiting for a long time after queen of jarilo for the new medical treatment so we can complete the couples having kids so they can complete the family of their own. Seems now it's time to get that as you mentioned.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

A skillful weaving of the Destiny game lore into the kinkier side of things. All it needed was Shaxx shouting encouragement from the sidelines...I would of expected most fantasies about Queen Mara Sov to include her strangely submissive/aggressive brother and I am thankful this one avoided that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

Great story, but a wasted wish, a better one would be "I wish for a stadium filled with undressed awoken females including their queen, and a crotchless osiris armor and a glider, and pack the stands with anyone remotely resembling shax!" XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...