All Comments on 'The Heart Wants Ch. 18-21'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Enjoying the story! * * * * *

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

This is a really enjoyable series, glad to see new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

apparently authors like to know when people like their stuff. THIS IS FRAKING AWESOME, MORE, MORE PLEASE, hope that was appropriately clear guidance to you.

WTFOWTFOabout 4 years ago

An amazing story! The character development, personalities, and story arcs are woven together in a compelling, emotional, and tender way. Lukas, you’re incredibly gifted author and one of the very best on this site. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not sure how many stories you write, but I read a ton of books and short stories. However, this is my first comment ever posted. I am quite fascinated with the characters you are developing, and am eagerly anticipating the rest of the story. Good job so far!

10sguy10sguyalmost 4 years ago
Great Stuff - Please Continue

I have thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of this story. I find the characters realistic and fascinating. Please continue; I literally look on Literotica every day to see if the new chapter is out yet. Thanks for the story so far, keep up the great work!

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

I first came across you writing from your fallen/falling series and was delighted to see you writing again. This new series is just fabulous, the characters are really great and it's some top class erotica. Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope you're safe and healthy during these uncertain times.

10sguy10sguyalmost 4 years ago
?

Still waiting... Please continue the story; it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well.....are you going to finish>

I mean....hell....3 pages? How long does it take to write 3 pages. If you can't finish a story then don't post it.

It just pisses everyone off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous