The Heart Wants Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her jaw dropped as I smiled at her...

"Don't play games you're not willing to lose Rachel." I told her, a smirk on my face.

She shook her head at me, "I like you like this..."

I crawled closer to her, straddling one of her legs as I moved up, positioning myself so I was sliding between her and the wall, "Like what?"

Her hand reached out, cupping the side of my face as I crawled up her, "Out of control. All of this confidence... you not doubting yourself."

I smiled at her as I stopped, my body positioned above hers. I pointed to the spot between her and the wall, "You okay with me taking this side? I like to sleep against the wall."

She smiled, nodding her head, "If you want..."

I moved over a little, moving my weight off of her, awkwardly pulling the covers up...

To find her naked beneath the covers...

My gaze snapped up to her, surprise on my face. She smiled at me, "Oops..."

I felt boulders grinding in my mind as I tried to will myself not to pull her into my arms, tried to will myself not to simply throw the covers back and my body on top of hers...

I very deliberately slid my body in next to hers, avoiding touching her as I slid my legs in next to her.

Shaking my head at her, I told her, "You are an evil person."

She smiled, moving closer to me, "I told you, when I sleep with Laurel, I sleep naked."

In all fairness. She had warned me...

I laid my head down, curling up on my side, facing her. She moved closer to me, her knees touched mine, as she lay on one of her arms, her other arm curled across her chest. She was so close that our noses nearly touched. Her face lit up in a small smile, a smile somehow sweeter for the fact that it wasn't one of the brilliant ones that lit up her face.

"Is this too close?" she asked, her voice unsure.

I shook my head, "No."

My body involuntarily moved a little, snuggling closer to her, one of my knees sliding between hers...

She put her hand on my face, her palm on my cheek, the tips of her nails prickling against the skin beside my eyes.

Her head shook just a little bit, "I missed you..."

I put my hand on her side, finding the familiar spot on her flank, just above her hip. That spot that seemed to fit my hand like god had made her just for me...

Her face moved closer to mine, her lips just caressing mine. A gentle kiss. Soft. Her lips just barely scraping the edges of my own, hesitant, but somehow filled with something so very special...

Moving closer, I put one of my arms beneath her head, wrapping it around her shoulder, finding her back and pulling her closer to me. Our second kiss was just a tiny bit deeper than the first.

Her arms circled around me, her legs spread as she lay more towards her back.

Her breath sped as I kissed her the third time.

My knee pressed between her legs, drawing a gasp from her as my kiss found her for the fourth time...

I pulled away from her as she lay back on the bed. I raised my hand from her side, my fingertips tracing the curve of her forehead as my eyes devoured the contours of her face. Slowly, I pushed a strand of hair back away from her face. I let my fingers lightly run down her cheek, the blade of my index finger tracing over her high cheekbones. It must have felt good, because she closed her eyes, letting her head loll back.

Dragging the tip of my thumb across her lips, she parted them for me.

Her eyes opened, and I could see that familiar hunger in them.

Her mouth opened, and she tried to chase my hand, trying to suck on my thumb...

Putting my hand back on her cheek, I gently pushed her head back down on the pillow, "Don't."

She looked up at me, her eyes dancing back and forth between mine, the question written plain on her face... what did I do wrong?

I knew she was trying to be sexy. Knew her taking my thumb in her mouth was supposed to be her way of turning me on. Her way of inviting me into her.

I smiled, feeling my lips drag over the corner of my canine tooth, a lopsided grin to tell her how happy I was just to be with her, how much I was just enjoying her company...

"You don't need to be sexy for me." I told her, my fingers starting to trace down her face once again, "Just be you."

I brushed her nose with my own, "I like you. Just be you."

Her eyes lit up again as she smiled, "Sometimes that is me."

Her hand came up, taking mine, holding the outside of my own.

"Is that who you are right now?" I asked her.

She smiled, "A little..."

I nodded, looking deep into her eyes, "Okay... that's good..."

She pulled my hand down, guiding her breast into my hand. Her nipple was hard, excited from me, from how I touched her.

Her smile got wider, "How about that, is that good?"

Looking down, I watched my hand. Watched as it gently squeezed her, as if I were trying to make up my mind...

I shook my head at her, moving my hand back to her side, "I like this better."

Leaning in, I kissed her again.

Her tongue slid into my mouth as I felt her hands trace down my body. She stopped at the hem of my shirt, her fingers gently playing in the fabric...

She pulled out of our kiss, an evil grin spreading on her face, "You know what I like?"

"What?"

She reached down, wrapping her hand around me...

"I like touching this..."

My head fell down as my mouth dropped open. Her hand felt so good on me...

She giggled, apparently thrilled to have gotten the reaction out of me she was hoping for...

I swallowed hard, trying to get hold of myself...

"Rachel... stop that..."

She laughed at me, throaty and full of life, "Why?"

I shook my head, trying to get my mind to start working again... trying to remember why I wanted her to stop...

"What's a little over the clothes handjob between friends..."

I managed to open my eyes, her voice bringing me back to myself for long enough to finally get my brain back into gear, "You're more than just my friend Rachel..."

Her smile caused something in my chest to twist, something like what I felt for Laurel, but something so much different...

Like the inside of me was flooding and on fire at the same time. Something both hot, and freezing cold all at the same time...

My mouth covered hers as I pressed her into the bed. My body moved without my permission, sliding between her legs, pressing myself into her urgently, the only thing stopping me from sliding into her were my pants.

Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me tight into her. She pulled my head into the cruck of her neck, cradling me into her. I kissed and nipped at her neck, my mind just stepping out, putting my body in charge.

I could feel her hand, pulling at the waistband of my pants. The way she was pinned beneath me, she had no leverage to pull them down...

Her legs tightened around me as she pulled her hips into mine.

"Off... please off..." she panted, her breath coming in gasps...

I kept kissing at her neck, my head shaking, "No..." I realized I too was gasping, I wanted her so badly, "I just want to have fun... just want to kiss you..."

Her legs spasmed against me, pulling her into me tighter as she made some kind of mewling sound from deep in her chest, something like a cross between a growl and a whine...

Her hand kept batting at my pants, she managed to hook her thumb into the waistband of my pajama pants, pulling them down a little.

"Sex would be fun..." she moaned into my ear, her breath coming in pants...

I pressed my face into her neck, into her shoulder, inhaling the scent of her...

The urge to push my pants down was overwhelming...

I felt my hand move down to the waistband of my pants...

The door to the bathroom opened. It was the only thing that stopped me.

Looking over, I watched Laurel step out of the bathroom, steam from her shower following her out. She was wrapped in a towel.

I have to admit, there was a part of my mind that expected to feel embarrassed...

I didn't though...

Instead, I pulled Rachel closer. I ground my hips into hers harder. She threw her head back, her hands tangling into my shirt as she pulled me into her harder.

Laurel, watching Rachel writhe beneath me giggled, "Well... you two seem to be getting along!"

I gave her a toothy smile, pulling back from Rachel a bit. Her hands tightened in my shirt, her legs tightened around my legs...

Looking back at her, I gave her a shiteating grin, "That was fun!"

I could see her grind her teeth. She turned suddenly, one of her hands tearing out of my shirt as she pointed at Laurel.

"You! You couldn't have given me two more minutes?!" She slapped the bed, her hand making a solid, hard, whap, as it connected, "Do you not have ears? Two minutes! That's all I needed!"

She turned back to me, the hunger in her eyes trebling, "You, pants off... now." She growled.

I leaned in, kissing her on the cheek, a quick peck, before I rolled off of her. She tried to cling to me, but the movement was such a surprise that I was just a little too quick for her to keep hold of me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" she exclaimed.

Laurel laughed, "Rachel, either close the deal or leave the boy alone!"

Rachel gave me a look full of daggers, before turning on Laurel, "You!"

Laurel laughed, holding onto her towel.

Rachel ground her teeth.

Suddenly, she sprung up from the bed, grabbing Laurel and executing a neat little hip throw, flinging Laurel onto the bed.

Surprised, I moved forward a little, catching Laurel as she fell, stopping her momentum. I tried to ignore the fact that her towel came undone as she hit...

Rachel dove on Laurel like a wolf on a wounded rabbit, shoving my arm out of her way, "Move, asshole!"

I pulled my hand back, more than a little scared she might bite me if I stayed in the way.

I watched as Laurel spread her legs, watched as Rachel pressed her body to Laurel.

Watched as Rachel dove into the hottest fucking kiss I had ever witnessed with Laurel. Laurel wasn't shy about returning it...

Rachel savaged at Laurel's towel, ripping it from her body, exposing all of her interesting curves...

I was awestruck watching the two of them ravage each other. Rachel panted, her hands cupping Laurel's breasts. Laurel moaned as Rachel used her body to press against her hips, grinding her own into her...

My mouth dropped open as my brain started screaming at me to join them...

My hand tentatively reached over, finding a spot on Rachel's back, feeling her surging muscles as she ground her body into Laurel's...

She turned, smacking my hand, "Fuck off, asshole!" she turned, glaring daggers at me, "Mine!"

I smiled at her, withdrawing my hand as she dove into Laurel's neck, kissing, sucking and biting at her.

Laurel turned, a look of pure bliss and lust on her face. She wrapped her legs tighter around Rachel, pulling Rachel tighter into her neck. One of her hands untangled from Rachel, reaching out to me...

She was panting, "Are you..." her head lolled back, "are you sure... you don't want to get in on this?"

I smiled at her as Rachel whirled back on me, "Fuck him! He doesn't want to play!"

She lowered her head, her gaze smashing into my own. She looked like some kind of wild animal, protectively hovering over her kill...

She curled her lip at me, showing me a sharp incisor as she quickly took Laurel's nipple into her mouth.

Laurel's hand pulled away from me, her arm wrapping around Rachel's head as she pulled her in tighter. She moaned in ecstasy, her back arching...

Laurel's nipple slipped out of Rachel's mouth with a pop. Rachel looked at me as she growled, "You stay over there... watch and learn."

I smiled at her watching in fascination as she slid down Laurel's body, finally settling in between her legs. Her first kiss sent Laurel trembling, her hands tangling into the hair at the back of Rachel's head.

Her back again arched, "Oh fuck!"

I watched her writhe beneath Rachel's tongue and lips...

I was so excited watching them that I was panting...

Laurel looked over at me, her eyes meeting mine as another jolt of electricity shot through her, "Oh! Goddam!"

She shook her head, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

I smiled, my gaze slid down Laurel's body, passed her full breasts, over her firm tummy, lingering for just a second on the scars across her thighs...

Finally, it settled on Rachel. It wasn't much of a view...

Mostly, I could see the side of her head, the ruffle of her hair. She was really getting in there...

I found myself drawn to the view...

Glancing at Laurel, all I could see was the pleasure she was receiving...

I want to know how to make a woman feel like that... the thought just popped into my head, unbidden.

I moved down the bed, moving closer to Rachel. Reaching out, my trembling fingers brushed the hair back from her face.

She kept her mouth on Laurel, but her eyes opened, moving to me, narrowing...

I smiled at her, "I want to see how you do it... how you give her so much..."

Her face moved away from Laurel, a smile formed there...

She dove back in with gusto...

I watched her, every move she made...

I was enraptured...

After some time, I felt Laurel's hand on my head. I turned, watching her, seeing how wrapped up in what Rachel was doing for her.

Her mouth opened, a silent scream of ecstasy on her lips. She opened and closed her hand at me, "Come here. Kiss me."

Crawling up her, I found her mouth with my own, kissing her. Gently at first, my lips just barely caressing hers. My hand slid across her stomach, across her ribs, feeling each of them in turn as my lips played with hers...

I slid closer to her, nustling my body against hers, my shirt rubbing between my skin and hers, rasping against us both.

Whatever Rachel was doing between her legs seemed to be getting better and better. She moaned into my mouth with every breath, pulling me deeper and deeper into our kiss...

I could feel her climax coming. Could feel the power of it boiling up from within her. It was exciting...

Never before had I seen her... like this...

My lips moved from hers as she grabbed the covers, howling in pleasure. I snuck a little glance at Rachel, seeing her head bob, hearing the noises her mouth made as she gave Laurel a gift I had never been able to achieve...

I really need Laurel to show me how to do that... I thought to myself in wonder.

Rachel wrapped her arms around Laurel's legs, pulling her in tight to her face as she really dug in there...

Her movements slowed and I could tell she was letting Laurel come down the other side of her orgasm, slowly coxing her back down from the edge. She looked up at me, her eyes meeting mine as she opened her mouth, running the flat of her tongue over Laurel...

It must have felt really good, as Laurel grabbed the sheets again, her body jerking twice involuntarily.

Rachel winked at me...

Turning, I sensed Laurel's eyes on me. The instant my gaze met hers her eyes shifted down to Rachel. Turning back to Rachel, I saw her smile, her eyes lighting up.

She kissed Laurel again...

Laurel moved her hands in Rachel's hair, pulling her head up...

She giggled, "That was awesome..." her voice was weak, but I could hear the joy in it.

Rachel gave her a wicked look.

For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of Rachel...

Laurel's voice surprise me, "You want to play with our new toy?"

Rachel's tongue slithered back out of her mouth, giving Laurel some additional attention as she nodded slowly.

New toy?

Laurel twisted, surprising me with her speed and aggressiveness...

She was like a thing possessed... never had I seen even Rachel, who was by far the most aggressive woman I had ever been with, match the ferocity with which Laurel attacked me. She forced me to my back, crawling up my body...

I started to say something and she shut me up, her legs spreading across my face as she sat on my head...

Her hand wrapped around the back of my head, pulling me into her aggressively...

It was more than my discipline could stand.

My arms wrapped around her legs as I thrust my tongue into her...

She smacked me on the top of the head... "Stop that!"

Trying to extricate myself and apologize all I managed was, "Mmumph... ssmpth..." as she adjusted herself, moving her clit to my mouth...

I tried to emulate what I had seen Rachel doing, taking her into my mouth and sucking.

Her body melted, the tension in her muscles drifting away as more of her weight settled onto me. I heard her hand hit the wall and felt her body shudder atop me...

"Oh fuck... yeah... like... oh fuck..."

Deciding that I must have figured something out, I just kept doing that...

Her hips started sliding in little lazy circles on me and I figured that she must know what the fuck she was doing. I didn't chase her, I just kept kissing, sucking, letting my tongue slip out and caressing her button.

I felt hands on my pants...

Rachel.

What the fuck was Rachel doing down...

She pulled my pants down roughly, freeing me...

Then I found out what Rachel was doing down there as she wrapped her mouth around me. She was not gentle about it...

Something like electric fire filled my entire body. My heels dug into the bed as my hips lifted up, thrusting myself into her. Her hands wrapped around me, pulling herself onto me aggressively...

Laurel's voice was like a purr as my mouth clamped down on her, sucking her every bit as hard as Rachel was sucking me, "Oh! Fuck! He likes that!"

I felt her body shift above me, my view was shit, nothing but her hips in my face, but I could still hear her, "What are you doing down... oh!"

My hips settled back down and Rachel started bobbing her head on me quickly...

"That looks like fun!" Laurel's voice was filled with such innocence that I nearly laughed... "I've never gotten to do that for him!"

Rachel's mouth came off of me, and I heard her voice, "What?! What the fuck are you doing to this poor boy!"

Laurel's voice got incredulous, "Me? What are you doing to him?"

Rachel giggled, "Sucking his dick..."

And like that, her mouth was back down on me...

I could feel Laurel looking down at me, "You like that?"

It felt so good, I could barely hold still...

Instead of answering I just sucked harder, pulling her hips into me as hard as I was able...

She shuddered as her legs spread wider, her body curled, pulling herself into me as her hands wrapped around my head. I heard her forehead hit the wall with a dull thud... "Oh, god..."

I could feel her excitement matching my own as Rachel took me in her hand, her mouth focusing on the tip of me...

My breath came faster and faster as a moan escaped my chest.

Her head shook, "Okay... I've got to try that..."

She tried to move off of me, her hips wiggling.

Right then and there, I decided that there was no way I was going to give up this opportunity to make her cum...

Well that... and Rachel was doing an amazing job...

I wrapped my arms tight around Laurel's legs, pinning her in place. I redoubled my efforts pushing my mouth into her harder, my tongue and lips exploring.

She fought me for a second, but what I was doing must have been right, because her efforts were weak...

It took me another minute or two, but I felt it building...

Her hands wrapped back around my head...

Rachel started bobbing faster, deeper...

Laurel made a sound, something like a cross between a grunt and a scream...

Her muscles locked around me as Rachel pushed herself all the way down on me...

I just held on for dear fucking life...

God fucking damn.

Laurel went limp atop me and all I could do was swat at the top of Rachel's head to keep from cumming in her mouth. Rachel was having none of that though. She redoubled her efforts, eventually resorting to once again wrapping her arms around my body and forcing herself down on me.