The Heart Wants Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened her body to mine, her arms circling around me tighter.

Her nose rubbed against my back, sending little waves of ticklish sensation through me. The tension started to drain from me... felt relaxation start to find its way back into my muscles.

She rained kissed down across my neck, across my shoulders, her tongue making little circles against my skin as she loved me.

Her breath fell, hot and sensual on my ear, "It's okay... sleep baby..."

Her arms wrapped tighter around me, her legs spreading as she wrapped her top leg around mine, entangling herself around me. I reached back, pulling her to me, willing her flesh to merge with mine. Her arm slid beneath my head as her lips found my earlobe, her other hand running up my chest...

She nibbled at my earlobe and my head lolled back as she filled me with excitement for her...

She pulled on me, "Roll over baby... let me give you something to help you sleep..."

I shook my head weakly...

Her nibbles at my ear took on a new energy, her hand drifting down my body.

She whispered in my ear, "Not that. I'll use my mouth on you... I'll make you feel good..."

Her breath sped up, her breast heaving as she pressed herself to me, "It's okay... I want to..."

I rolled over, not to my back like she wanted but facing her. My mouth found hers as I circled my arms around her, pulling her tight into my body. I felt the tip of me, press against her. It must have hit a sensitive spot, because she moaned quietly into my mouth.

She pushed at me, breaking our kiss, "On your back baby... I'll suck your dick."

I shook my head weakly...

She kissed me again, her tongue snaking into my mouth.

Between kisses, she whispered, "You can cum in my mouth... I'll take care of you..."

The scent of her filled my nose and I decided what I wanted...

I rolled across her, being gentle not to wake Laurel, sliding between Rachel's legs. She pulled them together, locking me away from her as her arms circled around the back of my head. She kept kissing me as I let my weight settle on her.

I slid into her like a dip into a warm pool...

Her jaw tensed, but she was ready for me... so ready... so wet... so welcoming...

She was trying not to moan...

I slid in and out of her slowly, my mouth tangling in hers, our tongues dancing.

Her legs wrapped around me defensively, pulling me deeper into her. Her arms wrapped tighter around me, pulling her into her, joining us as one. She panted in my ear as I rained kisses down her jaw, my tongue dipping out and punctuating each kiss.

As my ear came level with her mouth, she whispered, "You weren't sleeping, were you?"

I pushed myself into her as keep as I was able as I shook my head, whispering in her ear in return, "No..."

Her muscles all started to tighten, coiling with energy as I slid my arm beneath her, my muscles trembling as my breathing sped up...

Her nose rubbed against the side of my face, her lips kissing at me uncontrollably, "You heard?"

My head nodded as I started to lose control.

All of her muscles tightened more, her legs circling around me tighter, her nails digging into my back, "Will you? Please? Pleasepleaseplease..."

I could barely speak my breath was moving in and out of me so fast, "Yes."

She locked down on me, her body going completely rigid. Her nails dug into me so hard...

She stopped breathing and I knew on some level it was the only thing keeping her from screaming as I drove her over the edge.

I followed her...

Lacking her discipline all I could do was bite her shoulder as I hissed, releasing myself into her...

Something about that must have excited her as her orgasm hit a new high... one I had never seen before. Her nails were like talons in my back, the pain in delicious counterpoint to the pleasure she was racking through the rest of my body...

All I could do was press myself as deep as I could into her and ride it out, clinging to her as wave after wave of myself poured out, mixing with her...

Her ankles hooked around me as she trusted herself enough to breathe again... her breath a bellows in my ear...

She found the strength to take her nails out me, one of her hands sliding up my back, running through my hair, the other sliding down, finding my lower back. Her hips made little motions against me, pulling me into her over and over...

Trying to stay quiet, I buried my face into her neck, my arms circling around her tighter...

I moaned into her neck, "That was..."

I struggled, trying to find the right word...

"Incredible..." she breathed into my ear huskily.

Shaking my head, I told her, "Not even close... so much better than that..."

Her nose rubbed lovingly against my ear as she rolled me off of her, setting me, once again, between herself and the wall. She extricated her leg from beneath me, her arms wrapping tighter around my head and neck. The blade of her nose ran against mine as her lips pecked mine, pulling at my lips, kissing me over and over...

"Sleep now baby..." she whispered...

My arms tightened around her, and I obeyed...