All Comments on 'The Heart Wants What It Wants'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 315 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In addition to my previous comment: To me it's unacceptable to celebrate double standards. The way the author enthused about physical violence as long as the perpetrator is female- not cool. But it fits in with all the other feminist, misandrous overtones of this fairytale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Julian could be the posterboy for the feminist's dream of a man without "toxic masculinity", or in plain language a man without masculinity.

Now, the human species belongs to the animal class of mammals, infraclass placentals, who procreate by sexual reproduction based on two sexes, one of which having much higher levels of testerone, called the male.

But for the sake of a thought experiment let's just make the assumption we could exist without maleness, also known as toxic masculinity.

How would we live without it? We'd be naked fruitarians, serving as prey for all kinds of carnivores. The idea that maleness is superfluous and unwanted doesn't appeal to me in the least, not even in a story. Third and last part of my comment.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 2 months ago

Tears, such a sad/beautiful ending.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Second reading. Really nice love story from a very good author.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

"You know, some day in the future when they finally pass same-sex marriage, they're going to find out that the same-sex divorce rate will be the same as the hetero rate, I'd bet," Cat said.

Oh, Cat... how wrong you were. It's far worse. Lesbian divorce rates are double that of gay divorce and 50% more than straight divorces. They also have the highest rates of domestic violence among the three groups.

Back to the story... Can't believe I shed a tear over Julian and Cat. They deserved more time together.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sentimentally poignant. (True love; Kismet?)

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

Wow, one of the best stories I have read on this site!

StubbyoneStubbyone25 days ago

Wonderful ! 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Beautiful story. The 3-comment Anon below from 4/3/2024 can go pound sand; please do us all a favor and delete his idiotic blatherings.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

5 Stars on a good story from GW .. Life is never fare , I have lost way to many friends to Cancer

XluckyleeXluckylee21 days ago

Second read and my eyes still leaked. 5 stars from Xluckylee for a sweet story. Thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I’ve read all of your stories. This is certainly one of your very best.! Thanks, Hooked. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Well written Hooked, thank you - one of my three favorite of your tales. Cancer sucks!

somewhere east of Omaha

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 days ago

There's no crying in erotica!

Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I cam only say a few things. #1) This one made me Cry! #2) I know it was only a story but I was glad you wrote in that hey had 9 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories