The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

Rocsi made it to the place where the mystery woman ordered her to go. Rocsi parked in a dark alley where no one would be suspicious or try to break in, but figured that would be highly unlikely.

Rocsi may have the power to turn humans and non into dust, but that didn't mean she was going to go in there empty handed. She walked around her black corvette and opened the trunk. She unzipped the floor and opened it revealing what was underneath.

Rocsi took out two mini double barrel shotguns and placed them in the back of her holster. She took out two glots and checked the magazines to make sure they were full and placed them in her side holsters. She took a mini handgun and put it in the holster on her thigh. It wasn't much but in case she ran out of bullets. That was her last resort of getting out alive. Rocsi grabbed a belt full of shotgun shells and stuffed a couple of glot magazines into her pocket for extra ammo. Last but not least, Rocsi took out her own switchblade and placed it on the outside of her left thigh.

The last thing she did was put on a long black drench coat over her body covering every surprise she had instore for whoever thought it was smart to take her Ebony away from her like that.

Rocsi walked up to the strange abandoned mansion that looked more like a cathedral than a rundown house.

Rosci took out her glot handgun and opened the door silently. Either this place was abandoned and nobody bothered to lock or nail the door shut from the outside world or Rosci was at the right place at the right time and they were expecting her to come in. The problem was her invitation was not going to be a happy one.

Rosci walked through the tall, wide, mansion looking at how dark it was. Lucky for her, her thermal heating also came with a pair of heat sensory so she could see the body heat of the poor bastard that helped stole Ebony away from her.

Rocsi quickly turned at the sound of wind blowing and at a rapid pace to her left. Pointing the gun to her left Rocsi saw there was nobody there. Then another gust of wind hit Rocsi on her right letting her know someone or something just passed her with unnatural speed. Rocsi knew by pointing the gun that she was not alone in the scary building.

Rocsi knew that she was not alone in the building and whoever was racing passed her was toying with her mind.

Rocsi used her thermal imaging to see if there was any warm blooded creatures roaming the area. But all she saw were cold spots.

Suddenly, something grabbed Rocsi from behind holding onto her left wrist with the gun while wrapping his or her arm around her neck. By the way Rocsi could feel the person's masculinity strengthening with each struggle; she could tell it was a male. A strong male at that.

Rosci looked ahead to see a tall man walking towards them or her.

"Hey Eddie," The man holding onto Rocsi spoke, "guess what dog, I got one."

"I see that," Eddie spoke playing with his belt buckle, "So when are you going to make her drop that thing so we can have some real fun?"

Rocsi was not going to allow them to experience whatever that was. She forced the man holding her to turn them around and made him put her up against the wall. But before Rocsi was slammed into the wall face first, she lifted both feet up in the air and skillfully ran up the wall and over the man's body ending up behind him.

"What da hell?!" The surprised thug spat.

This time Rocsi had her arm wrapped tightly around his neck with the gun pointed at his temple. She turned him around to face Eddie who paused because he did not know what was happening.

"Get back!" Rocsi demanded pointing the gun directly at Eddie.

Eddie just smiled and kept coming. Not giving him a warning Rocsi fired off her glot shooting him directly at his knee caps. Eddie fell to his knees laughing.

"You a stupid bitch, you know dat?" The man Rocsi was holding told her crudely.

Hating a man for calling her that in the first place, Rocsi pointed the gun at the man's temple. "So what does this make you?" And pulled the trigger shooting the man in his temple point blank killing him dead.

"Bitch," Eddie spoke with a creepy smile, "you shouldn't have done that."

With that said, Eddie started seizing his legs growing massively until muscle after muscle tore making him reach the ceiling. He had no feet as well as legs and what looked like pinkish red tentacles flowing in and out of the legs.

Rocsi just stood there looking up at him unfazed by the transformation. "What, is that supposed to do something?"

Rocsi's eyes focused on the legs and her iris around the pupil turned hot red.

As the monster legged Eddie was about to race over to kick Rocsi, he stopped in his tracks feeling something bubbling up in its legs. But it was burning at the same time.

"Hey," Eddie called, "what the hell is happening?!"

"What do you think is happening?" Rocsi asked in a smartass way.

Suddenly Eddie's legs began to boil with splinters after splinters popping out of its legs causing the tentacles to go flailing everywhere.

"Bitch," Eddie screamed in pain, "stop it, this shit hurts!"

"That's the point dumbass!" Rocsi shot back.

Eddie's legs began to set on fire spreading throughout his body. As Eddie screamed he ran through the room and busted through the wall until he was outside screaming while in flames.

Rocsi's eyes returned back to normal. She didn't bother chasing after the thing knowing that the flames were going to engulf the thing into ashes.

She took out another glot and continued down the hall and up a big case of marbled steps hoping to find Ebony before she ran into any more surprises.

7

Rocsi carefully stepped up the marbled steps holding her two handguns. In front of her there was a red curtain in place of a door. Rocsi carefully pulled aside the curtain with her right gun and slowly entered into the room. There were several rotten wooden benches on each side. Up ahead there was podium and on the podium was a woman Rocsi recognized all too well.

"Ebony," Rocsi called in a low tone.

Rocsi quickly walked up to the woman lying on the podium with her eyes closed. With all the commotion downstairs, it was amazing Ebony did not wake up. The only solution is that she was drugged and positioned in here for her.

Rocsi took one look around just to make sure no one was watching or interfere. She leaned over Ebony so she was close enough to hear her. "Ebony," Rocsi whispered, "Ebony wake up."

The sound of Rocsi's voice was not enough to wake Ebony, so she gave her a light push on her shoulder. "Ebony, wake up now!"

Rocsi heard low moaning coming out of Ebony's mouth.

"Ebony, come on girl get up!" Rocsi rushed as she couldn't keep her eyes off of the entry ways to the side and the way they came in.

"R...Rocsi?" Ebony asked feeling dreary.

"The one and only," Rocsi said helping Ebony sit up.

"W...what happened?" Ebony asked feeling the side of her head hoping that will stop the constant blurry pounding.

"Do you know where you are?" Rocsi asked not really concerned about how Ebony got here.

"I was in my apartment when I got a knock at the door," Ebony explained, "I think I opened it because I thought it was you."

"Do you know the person who took you?" Rocsi asked concerned.

"I don't know," Ebony answered truthfully, "there was a tall, pretty, woman at the door when I opened it. Everything is black from there." Ebony looked around trying to find out where she was. "Where are we?"

"I don't know, "Rocsi admitted, "but they took you here for one main reason."

Rocsi took off her black jacket and placed it around Ebony's cold shoulders.

"Come on," Rocsi continued, "let's get the hell out of here before there are more surprises."

"Too late I'm afraid," Rocsi and Ebony looked up at a tall, long dark haired, African American woman wearing what looked like an all leather, intangible, cat woman suit, "the party just getting started."

Suddenly more thugs appeared from behind her staring hard at the women.

"W...who are you?" Ebony asked.

"That's a good question," The woman in the tight cat suit said, "the names Chaquina T. Jones. But you can call me Chaquina."

"Chaquina," Rocsi repeated, "seriously?"

Chaquina gave Rocsi a sly smirk. "Look bitch, don't knock the name alright. Besides you have more important things to worry about besides what my momma and daddy named me."

"If you ever had parents," Rocsi retorted.

Chaquina didn't like the smartass remark but put it aside for now. "You know something? You have a really smart mouth for someone who is about to die."

"What is this all about?" Ebony asked wanting to get down to the truth.

"Didn't your girlfriend tell you," Chaquina said, "we're not human, we're just here to have a little fun. That was until your girlfriend killed one of our own."

"He was going to rape us," Ebony excused.

Chaquina's smile widened. "Like I said, we're just here to have a little fun."

Just the snap of Chaquina's fingers and the thugs began to spread out holding switchblades, wooden baseball bat, and one thug had long thick chain.

Ebony stood behind Rocsi afraid of what was going to happen. It was different when there were two, but four of them and all with weapons.

Rocsi stood unafraid and stared down at Chaquina with her own evil stare. "You know what?"

"What?" Chaquina asked with a cocky smile.

"You must thought I was going to walk in and walk out as easy as that," Rocsi said preparing herself, "it's too bad your kind thinks that way."

Rocsi whipped out her glots and pointed them at the moving thugs and fired. Some of the thugs hid behind the rotten benches but some were hit.

A thug whipped out a machete lodged over to Rocsi, but she caught him before he came down with the machete and fired shots into his abdomen, then kicked him in his stomach forcing him back on the dusted wooden floor.

Another thug with the long heavy metal chain ran after Rocsi swinging the weapon in the air. Rocsi fired at his legs making him kneel down with the weapon still in his hand. Using her ability of thermal energy, Rocsi heated up the chain making him drop it, and fired more rounds into him making him fall backwards.

A man with a switchblade came next thinking he could bum rush Rocsi while she was distracted.

"Rocsi look out!" Ebony warned.

Rocsi turned and took out her mini double barreled shotgun and fired at the thug. The blast from the gun was so powerful that the thug flew all the way across the room crashing up against the wooden wall.

Last but not least, another thug came at Rocsi with a baseball bat, but again Rocsi was aware of his presence and fired her double barreled shotgun at his leg. The blast was so strong it blew his right leg apart making him fall flat on his face.

Rosci walked over and kicked the bat away pointing the gun down on the back of the thugs head.

"I'll see you in hell bitch!" Was the thug's last declaration before Rocsi put a bullet in the back of his skull.

"Good luck," Rocsi said, "I won't meet you there."

Rocsi looked around and saw nothing more but bodies slain everywhere. With no more coming, at least that's what she hoped; Rocsi reloaded all her weapons just in case there was more in the building.

Rocsi turned to Ebony who was on her hands and knees as if trying to duck the whole showdown.

"Are you alright?" Rocsi asked.

Ebony slowly looked up, her face full of fear. "Is it over?"

Rocsi put the magazine in the glot hearing it click as it locked in. "Not yet, we still have to get out of here."

Rocsi reached out her hand to take Ebony's.

"That's a good idea," Ebony agreed.

Ebony took Rocsi's hand and the two ran out of the room and down the steps leading to the exit. Until they stopped in front of the one person they did not want to see.

"Going somewhere," Chaquina asked with a baleful smile.

8

Rocsi pointed the gun straight at Chaquina making sure it was pointed directly at her head. "Bitch step aside now. I'm not going to tell you again."

Chaquina chuckled. "Bitch you are in no position to give anybody orders."

Suddenly Rocsi heard a yelp behind her and turned to see Ebony being held and captive by the same black thug that they met earlier on the street.

"Déjà vu ain't it bitch?" The black thug teased holding a blade to Ebony's face but this time smaller.

"So what are you going to do now bitch?" Chaquina asked getting Rocsi's attention.

At first Rocsi admitted to herself that she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. But then remembered she had one last trick up her sleeve that may take care of both her problems.

Rocsi turned to the thug holding Ebony. "You must have forgotten last time you and your friend pulled this stunt?"

The thug cracked an evil smile and looked like he was going to cut Ebony's cheek just for the hell of it. But Rocsi showed them her red eyes again hoping the man did not learn from his mistakes the last time.

The knife began to heat up in the thug's hands so hot that he yelped and dropped it.

"What da fuck," The thug cried in pain, "not again?"

Ebony elbowed him in his gut causing him to bend over and Ebony reached down for the small blade and stabbed him hard in the gut.

Ebony knew that little damage was not going to stop him, so she pulled the knife out and held it in her hand just in case.

Both Rocsi and Ebony faced the thug just in case he was about to do something drastic. Instead he looked at his wound and back at the two women who were ready to defend themselves at any means necessary.

The thug then laughed as if his injuries the women have been giving him were nothing more than a setback. "You bitches did it now. You get'em Chaquina. Do your thang girl."

The black thug then turned his neck. At first Ebony and Rocsi thought he was staring at another attacker, but then his laughing turned silent when he twisted his whole head around.

Ebony felt a deep chill after hearing the thug's neck snap three times before he went down.

"What the hell was he talking about?" Ebony asked confused and truthfully not wanting to know.

"He was referring to me," Chaquina finally spoke making both women turn around.

Suddenly Rocsi noticed there were drops of blood coming from the wooden ceiling. Ebony held onto Rocsi as more blood started pouring down the steps and onto the floor. Ebony turned to see the black thug that held her captive was melting into nothing but a bloody ooze and sliding across the floor like it was still alive.

Careful not to step in it, Ebony and Rocsi watched as all the blood from the thugs Rocsi took care of was somewhat alive or being controlled. Pulled towards Chaquina who stood there allowing the stuff to crawl up her feet, legs, and then the whole body until it covered her face.

Rocsi didn't seem surprised at what she was witnessing, but Ebony couldn't believe what Chaquina was transforming into.

The last thing they heard was the blood making crippling sounds as if hardening to the point where Chaquina looked like a red, crystal, like statue.

"READY FOR THE REAL FUN TO BEGIN BITCHES?" The Crystalized Chaquina spoke in a roaring voice as she started walking towards them.

9

The crimson crystalized Chaquina quickly walked towards Ebony and Rocsi not caring that Rocsi was armed and pointing the gun right at her.

Rocsi fired off a few rounds at Chaquina but the bullets just bounced off her like the crystalized blood was bulletproof.

"NEAT TRICK, HUH?" Chaquina said still charging at them.

Rocsi continued firing at the thing, but the bullets kept bouncing off.

Chaquina backhanded the gun out of Rocsi's hand and grabbed her wrist squeezing it as hard as she could dropping the other gun. Then she wrapped her hand around Rocsi's throat lifting her up a few inches off the floor. Ebony came to Rocsi's aid but Chaquina backhanded her so hard, she fell sliding across the floor. Chaquina forced Rocsi up against the wall continuing to choke the living life out of her.

Feeling her throat tighten Rocsi's iris turned red again staring down at the monster Chaquina.

"TRYING TO FRY ME LIKE YOU DID THE REST OF MY CREW?" Chaquina taunted. "SORRY HUN, AIN'T GONNA WORK THIS TIME."

Rocsi still kept her red eyes on Chaquina even though she showed how unaffected it was. But there was one last trick Rocsi had up her sleeve. She reached behind her back and took out her mini double barreled shotgun and pointed it in Chaquina face.

BOOM!

Blinded by the shotgun blast, Chaquina let go of Rocsi to wipe the gunpowder from her eyes and face.

"AAAAAHHHH, YOU BITCH!" Chaquina yelled wiping her face.

Rocsi pointed the shotgun at Chaquina and fired another shot, but it only forced her back an inch. Rocsi took out her other shotgun, pointing it at Chaquina, and fired another major round at her. That too sent her back an inch.

Chaquina just looked at Rocsi and chuckled. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU DICK HANG'IN BITCH?"

"No," Rocsi said not keeping her eyes off of the monster Chaquina, "just one last trick."

Rocsi's red iris suddenly covered her whole eyes turning them firing red while still pointing the shotgun at Chaquina.

"WHAT, IS THAT SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING?" Chaquina teased.

Rocsi just smiled. "You don't feel it do you?"

Chaquina's baleful smile turned puzzled. She did not like any more surprises. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALK'IN ABOUT BITCH?"

"The heat," Rocsi began, "your body can take on many things but when it takes intense thermal heating it doesn't melt nor set on fire."

The monster Chaquina placed her red crystalized hands on her hips and made a pose. "WHAT'S YOUR POINT?"

Then Chaquina heard something that was coming from her body, like a cracking noise.

"WHAT THE F...," Chaquina said looking down at her body.

Small but dark lines started lining up around her body in a lightening like design.

"My point is," Rocsi spoke lifting her shotgun with one last shell in the barrel, "rocks crack."

Pissed off Chaquina charged at Rocsi, but before she could get close Rocsi fired her last shotgun round directly at her chest. The impact was so strong that the force of the blast broke Chaquina to pieces all over the floor.

Rocsi looked down at the passed out Ebony. She dropped her shotgun and came to her aid. Rocsi turned Ebony over seeing the dark bruise on her right cheek.

"Ebony?" Rocsi called shaking Ebony as hard as she could. "Ebony, please wake up."

Ebony moaned as she slowly shook her head and opened her eyes to see her lover holding her. "Am I in heaven?"

Rocsi smiled and chuckled. "Far from it."

Rocsi helped Ebony up on her feet. Ebony looked down at the several crystalized pieces of whoever.

"What the hell happened here," Ebony asked confused, "what the hell happened to Chaquina?"

Rocsi looked down at the crystalized parts of her enemy. "She fell too pieces."

10

"Ouch!" Ebony cried as Rocsi placed a cotton ball laced with alcohol on her right cheek. "That bitch hit me so hard she nearly split my face in two."

"Luckily she didn't," Rocsi spoke still patting down on Ebony's cheek.

Ebony looked down at Rocsi solemnly. "Thank you for saving my life and getting me out of that hellhole of a building."

"Good welcome," Rocsi said, "I had no other choice. Either save your life and keep your dignity intact or let them violate you until you can't stand it no more."

Ebony looked at Rocsi as if surprised. "They were going to do that to me?"

Rocsi looked down at Ebony. "I don't know what their plan was. All I know is that they used you as bait and they nearly got both of us. What's the saying go? Hitting two birds with one stone?"