The Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had this time to actually hold her back to keep her snout buried in her pussy. She accentuated the pressure of her licks, running her tongue all over her clit, her folds, caressing her insides, her hands grabbing her friend's cheeks in a feral madness.

Lucie moaned deeply and began shivering, sweating. Her stomach felt small like a pea and her pussy overheated, boiling, pulsing. The last one wasn't an image, she could actually feel her cunt throbbing with the beat of her heart, each throb leaking more of her milky juice from her swollen camel toe.

Her upper body suddenly collapsed, making her raise her ass in the air, giving anyone who would have stand behind a perfect view of the next growth.

"Oh god," she mumbled crying, of pleasure and fear combined "ohgodohgodohgod ohggggggnnngggghhhhhHHHHUUUUURRRRR!!!!" A wave of juice accompanying her orgasm splashed on Mel's muzzle, soaking her fur and she knew the changes kept progressing.

Lucie clawed at the carpet and panted harder when she felt her ass heating.

Within seconds the heat became a pulse, fast and regular, and slowly, it began to grow. Her hips widened, her cheeks swelled, fat and muscles multiplying under her skin giving her a perfect rack, from her criteria at least.

Her butt was round before, but now it was becoming truly massive, a perfect heart-shape with round and firm cheeks, each almost as big as basketballs.

Her whole body, as triggered by this change, started to grow as well. Her bones thickened and lengthened, her muscles swelled and hardened ; had she still had her clothes on, she would have torn them apart without a doubt. With each long breath, she got closer and closer to the size of her friend.

She kept moaning as over her expanding ass, a lump appeared. It didn't stay short for long and progressively extended, gaining vertebras and fur to form what would soon be a proper tail.

The blonde fur spread from her paws and tail to the rest of her body, covering her naked sweaty skin like the water of the tide, washing over her ass, her legs, her arms, merely a down at first but slowly growing.

Her soaked and horny pussy was throbbing and dripping on the floor, a lust as she had never known had taken over her body, and step by step, was overcoming her fear.

With cracks, her face began to change too, deforming, reshaping... Her jaws were pushed forward and her nose spread out, taking a black, leathery aspect, her teeth now having more space than before, started transforming, shifting, from a human aspect to an undoubtedly more predatory look.

With a scream she came again, squirting more with each wave of ecstasy rolling on her, the scent of her drenched needy cunt filling the room, and retroactively arousing her even more, just like the feeling of her juices being spurted on her legs.

She finally reached the wall and with effort, pulled herself up, leaning against it as a support. Under her, Melissa still hadn't let go the sweet nectar streaming from between her legs, showing here an unfailing tenacity as well as a desire to bring as much pleasure as she could to her friend.

The transformation kept progressing, and it would be obvious even for an untrained eye, that the final climax wasn't too far away.

Panting hard, her now flat tongue hanging out from her unfinished muzzle, she turn around to face the room. Bead of sweet were falling in front of her eyes, but she could still see the fur crawling on her belly.

Under her, Melissa finally left her oversensitive vagina alone, and was now ascending toward her chest, rubbing her own massive breasts against her furry skin.

When her long flat tongue sensually caressed one of her nipples, Lucie felt the now familiar heat invade her breasts that started to swell.

"Oh god," she repeated, this time in a less afraid and more eager tone, her golden eyes shining in the dark.

They started to swell, inflating like balloons being blown up, and quickly grew beyond the regular human proportions. Initially merely gaining a cup, they soon became big enough to put a porn star to shame. But even so they still looked proportionally normal on her bigger body, so they kept swelling.

Her nipples stiffened and grew too, turning black and erect, her areola spreading and their sensitivity soaring.

She screamed of pleasure under the assault of another orgasm, as her giant round tits sent waves of pleasure to her brain.

The hairs ended covering every inch of her body, and it was now a true thick and smooth fur, a golden mantel covering her from head to toes.

She snarled as her ears took both their triangular shape and their places at the top of her head, momentarily depriving her from her hearing before it came back, sharper than ever.

Her muzzle ended its transformation with a few more pops, her fangs took they final shape, and with a howl of pure pleasure she came her ultimate orgasm.

Every one of her sense was obliterated by the white bliss of the climax, nothing else existed but her cumming body. Nothing but her enormous breasts, her hard nipples, her powerful legs and her deadly claws, her sharp fangs and her bubble butt, her feral muzzle and her soaked throbbing werewolf pussy that was squirting her sweet juices all over the floor and the fur of her legs.

In emphase, Melissa came too, and howled with her transformed friend, her lust made even stronger now that her crush was sharing her blessing.

A few minutes later, the two werewolves stood in the room, panting, looking at each other. A burning life energy was flowing in their veins, fuelled by the moonlight still shining through the window, bringing her the wildness they needed, the energy they burned, replenishing their forces.

And their lust.

They felt in perfect harmony with each other, they knew what the other felt, what they wanted, and they felt and wanted the same thing.

Simultaneously, they turned to the nearest window. The outside was calling them, the forest was calling them, freedom was calling them. In one swift motion, Lucie opened it and perched on the edge. Under her, four floors. Twelve meters. Thirty-nine feet. She didn't even think once before jumping.

The fall was quick, the ground was hurling toward her, but she wasn't afraid. At the last second she was ready, her powerful muscles flexed when she touched the ground, absorbing all the impact without any problem, and she got up feeling as if she hadn't jumped higher than the roof of a car.

Her body was a perfect oiled machine, responding to the smallest stimulation, she was a concentrated of power, stealth, speed, fangs and claws.

Behind her, Melissa landed with barely a low thump. The black werewolf rubbed her nose in her golden fur before smiling and suddenly speeding away, running with all the power of her new form.

Lucie yelped happily and dashed after her friend, feeling an unprecedented joy in the act of running. Her body moving strongly, silently, and efficiently, her legs propelling her in the woods, where she disappeared with a sigh of comfort.

This would be a good night, hell even a good week. She didn't even think about what would happen after that ; right now she couldn't have felt any further from the her human life.

She didn't care about the rent she had to pay, she didn't care about that old grumbling owner that was always on her heels, knocking at the door every month with the regularity of a clock asking for his money, all in cash of course ; she didn't care about that job offer as a counsellor in a summer camp that came out of nowhere but providentially and she was going to accept if Mel agreed to come with her.

She didn't care of any of that.

She only cared about the forest around her, Melissa in front of her, the feeling of the ground under her paws, the unbelievable concert of all the nigh creatures she had previously missed and was now hearing as a loud music, the variety of smells! that she used to be blind to and were assaulting her heightened senses.

A whole new world was opening to her, and she intended to explore it with her mate.

Her mate. She had a mate... Melissa was her mate. With a surge of desire and pleasure, she accelerated catch up with her friend, eager to share that revelation with her.

12