The Heat of Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
James begins his new life in the lamia village.
7.6k words
4.8
9.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I hope this story brings a smile to you guys. This is a continuation of my Touch of Spring series, and I hope to continue it more in the future.

I would also like to add a warm thank you for reading my stories. I'm really happy to share something near to my heart to others, and I'm glad it has been received.

I hope you have a wonderful day. And thank you once again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birds chirping and singing marked the rise of a beautiful morning. James arched his back, nestling his head into the yielding coils of his lovers. A gentle coo and a kiss met James' lips as he dreamily returned the gesture.

"Mmm morning. *Yawn* Selania you..." James opened his eyes a bit more to see her eyes still shut, but a happy and satisfied smile on her face. She shifted a bit while still wrapped taught around her prize, rolling her soft coils around his growing manhood. Despite being asleep, she still cooed and kissed him.

James chuckled to himself, lying back into her embrace once again. He may be stuck here just a bit longer. But that was alright. He could sit and watch the sunrise in her arms, no problem.

Shifting his arms free of her coils, he noted the others all around them. Easily the entire tribe, give or take maybe one or two, was out here. All wrapped up amongst themselves, some cuddling, others completely passed out on each other. It was... peaceful.

His new home was looking to be truly worth something.

"Hmm... new home.... now what do I do for them that they would love...."

The sun began to peak out from the east, as storm clouds passed the north. The golden rays shone out all the brighter for it as light slowly began to bathe the small village.

As James looked out from his serpentine bed, he saw one particular lamia slowly creeping out to the woods edge. The black and red colored one from the night prior. James jolted a bit as he recognized her, reaching out instinctively.

"Wait..." A whisper fell out of him before he could think. His arm glowed a dim blue as he reached, catching his eyes and startling him. The girl slowed and turned her head for a moment, before resuming her trek.

James retracted his arm, eyeing it as its glow lingered for a moment longer. Long enough for him to notice Selania's arm have a similar glow to it.

She stirred as she furrowed her brow, breathing in deeply, then sneezing herself awake.

"*Achoo!* Gah, what-where, who was just..." Her eyes darted around, before settling on James. "Oh, heehee, was that you? Sorry, I thought my sisters were playing a prank again."

That giggle and smile. Better than any sunrise I've ever seen. A guy could get used to this.

Selania grinned as she nuzzled her head into his chest. "You're pretty easy on the eyes too big guy. I could get used to this too."

The ground shifted as Selania released James, causing a few others to stir. The night prior had taken its toll as most barely budged, content with their shared heat. James took a wobbly first few steps, still regaining feeling in any extremity that wasn't his arms, head, and well.....

"So, Selania... I, well, how do I put this..."

"What do we do now,right?" She rolled a coil around herself as she snuggled back into the nest of lamia. "Well, we don't really move around much in the morning, until we get warm enough. Most of us can't even move that much until mid day. Save for a few of us that is."

Selania pointed towards the village, noting the larger houses. "Some of us like going out and getting fruits, wood, meat, whatever our tribe needs. I'm gonna go ahead and bet that we need some more food today."

James nodded as he stretched his arms, grabbing up his tools and putting them into his pack. "Sounds like a job. Alright, consider me hired, I've been meaning to do something for all of you for awhile now."

Selania smiled broadly as she lay back. "You know, food and wood isn't all we want from you. I'd save some of that energy for later. Trust me, your days are gonna have plenty more *ahem* work."

James bit his lips as he swallowed, looking over the field of lamia spread out. "Y-you mean....."

"Mhm~ you're mine James, and you'll come back to me every single night. But, well, these girls need some love too. And..." She bit her lip, thinking for a moment. "...well I think Illessi can tell you more about how we live. She usually goes out early in the morning. Maybe you can go talk to her?"

James shielded his eyes as he looked towards the woods, nodding his head. "Yeah... I think I can gather a bit of what you're saying. Ok then, I'll go out and see if I can help a bit. Oh, and Selania?"

James leaned in, wrapping his hand around her head as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Selania gasped as her tail stiffened, before she giggled into his mouth, returning with a passion of her own. Clenching her fist, she pulled back, gently pushing him away. She blushed, grumbling to herself.

"Mmm, you've got ten seconds to go about your day, or you aren't gonna be free until tomorrow." Selania licked her lips, eyes glowing golden.

"Message received, I'll get going. See ya later."

Selania grinned as she lowered back, yawning and nestling into her coils, rubbing the warm spot left by James. Before going to sleep, she drew a sigil into her arm, giggling to herself.

"Have fun darling... I'll be calling soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James pushed out into the brush, travelling back to where Illessi was last perched. The sweet fragrence of the fruits and flowers reminded him of his last venture out here. He lips felt a bit dry all of a sudden.

"Illessi? You out here?"

James listened intently, hearing a snapping branch off in the distance, traveling further out into the wild. Shrugging, he treked out after it, grabbing up a fruit as he went.

More cracking branches and humming came from beyond his view. James took a bite out of his breakfast, cherishing its juicy texture, reminiscing on the last couple of days that changed his entire course in life.

This was too amazing to be true. A life with a family that loved him. Where he could trek in the wild, hunt, gather, and all of it would be valuable. He would be valuable. Gratitude wasn't going to cut it, as much as he was grateful. His smile slowly turned to a frown as a single thought began to echo in his mind.

Just what would it take to ever repay this?

"Illessi, I-" James stepped out from the treeline into a grotto of flowers. He heard a gasp as he looked up, realizing the mistake he made.

It was the red and black lamia from last night. Her scales reflected the light, shimering almost independantly from each other. A thin line of yellow scales met the red, as the red met the black. She cupped her mouth as she saw James walk up, her face blushing almost immediately.

"*Eep!* Oh, hi, uhm, sorry I didn't-" Her coils wrapped in a tight loop around her as she lowered back towards the ground. She dropped a flower onto the ground as she tripped over herself trying to grab it again. All for naught, as she landed on the ground in front of him.

James reached his hand out, trying to stifle a laugh as he watched. "Heh, oh I'm sorry, you need a hand?"

The girl huffed to herself, picking up the flower as she extended it to him as she closed her eyes. "I-I got this and I thought, well it's pretty valuable, and I liked it, and I thought that since you were new here, and you'd need a gift maybe... uhm, would you like it?"

James paused, unsure of how to respond. Most of the lamia he had spoken with were so forward. So certain of themselves.

And here was one that wasn't so different from him.

"I-of course. Yes I'd like it. But, well, I don't have anything for you."

She quickly shook her head as she slithered towards him, holding it out like a treasure as she lowered her eyes. "No no, I wouldn't dare impose, I just, well everyone was so excited to see you and I didn't know how to show that, and, you see, well, uhm..." She looked back up at him as her voice trailed off to barely a whisper. "Uhm, I didn't.... know what humans.... liked and..."

James reached his hand out, barely grazing hers as she gasped, caressing his fingers before quickly retreating back to her chest. Blushing she started to back away as she stammered out a quick apology.

"Sorry! Sorry, I'll just, it was nice, bye, seeing you!" She quickly darted off into the brush as James stood there with a flower in his hand, stunned at the transaction. Before he could stammer out anything, she was gone, into the brush.

Looking down, he noted the petal's colors didn't match any of the flowers he was surrounded by. Where they were mostly red or purple, this flower was a vibrant pink, turning to a deep red in the center. It smelled earthy, but sweet. Almost unnaturally so, in deep contrast to the rest of the flowers out here.

Wait, did he smell... cheese cake? Was his nose completely off? He leaned in again to take another breath. This time deeper. There was no denying it, he smelled the sweet aroma of cheese cake.

Smelling it did make him feel slightly....happy. Healthy even. Not wanting to lose a gift, he placed it gently in his pack, hoping to not smash it on his trip.

Shame I didn't catch her name. Or give mine. But maybe I'll get a better chance later, and with some company. She seemed so nervous around me. Maybe I could hunt something down for her to make her a bit more comfortable. Like, some other flower or maybe something from the city.

James stopped for a moment, thinking about his belongings back at his old apartment. Just sitting there, gathering dust.

Maybe he would make a trip back there sometime. Maybe bring some things back for them to enjoy.

First things first though, gotta get some firewood. Reaching into his pack, he pulled his hatchet, checking around for any small trees or large branches he could get to work on.

The sun began to rise as he got to work. In no time at all, the heat of the day had begun to set in as sweat began to form on his brows. Rolling his sleeves back, he got to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off in the brush, the lamia watched in fascination as he gathered fire wood, curious at how his methods differed from her tribe. Her tail swished in time with his axe as she observed.

"Thought I'd find you out here Lineysha!" A voice boomed behind, making her squeel as she jumped up, soliciting a laugh from her assailant. A red and black lamia grinning ear to ear slithered around her, putting her arms on Lineysha's shoulders. "Boo."

"*Eep!* Iphresse! I-you-what are you doing out here?!" Lineysha threw her arms down, pouting as she realized who was messing with her again. "I thought you weren't going to be up for awhile!"

"Well, I waaas going to sleep in, but last night got me thinking. We were a couple lamia short for the festivities, weren't we? And I happen to know of one particilarly shy girl that usually avoids parties. You wouldn't happen to know who that is, would you?"

Lineysha grumbled under her breath as she looked back towards James, shooing her as she peeked from under the brush. Iphresse looked up as well, noting the man of their tribe now trying his best to give back.

"Well look at him go. He may not have a tail, but he's got some endurance and some mus-cle."

Looking back, she noticed Lineysha completely entranced by the newcomer. She cooed as she noted her sister's blushing cheeks, knowing all too well that it wasn't her that was the cause of her real frustration.

A wicked smile began to form as she leaned in closer to Lineysha, watching James as she spoke in hushed tones.

"You knoooow.... He's Selania's now, and that makes him the tribe's too... He's Selania's, Illessi's, miiine.... yooours...."

Lineysha looked back to her sister for a moment, her face lighting up at her last words, before biting her lip and returning her gaze to James.

James wiped his brow as he took his shirt off, much to Iphresse's glee. She rolled a coil over Lineysha's tail, quietly wrapping her in a tight knot to hold her still.

"Oh look at that. His muscles on display just for you...as he swings again and again... Could you imagine him using those muscles for something... else?"

Lineysha's breathing became a bit more ragged as she felt her hand trail down her body. She shook her head, trying to clear out the mental pictures that were rapidly taking over her mind.

"Uhm.... wait no, that's ok, I'll just be going now!" Lineysha tried to pull away, but realized all too late that Iphresse had her in a bind. Grinning, Iphresse put her fingers to Lineysha's chin, guiding her back to James, who was now swinging harder, grunting as he worked.

"Oh? But you were just so curious about him just a few moments ago. Don't you want to watch him.... finish?"

Lineysha squirmed as her face turned red. "I-I-Mmph!"

In a flash, Iphresse wrapped her tail around her mouth, pulling her close as she grinned, pointing back at James. Lineysha could feel drool starting to form on the side of her lips as she tried to will her eyes shut.

"Now now... It's only polite that you admire all that hard work he's putting in." Iphresse leaned in close as she whispered in her ear. "Sooo.... be a good girl and watch."

Lineysha whimpered into her tail as she watched James, a heat flowing through her body as she felt her pussy ache with need. She wanted to be a good girl. She needed to be a good girl.

"Oh you are positively a mess. You know.... Selania got ahold of him out in the woods, and had him alllll niiiiight. And then Illessi got a shot right over there. Preeetty close to where we are right now. He was the center of attention at the celebration last night.... And if we're counting all that were present as getting to know him, why, that really only leaves one more to get to know him. One more to claim him as part of the tribe."

Iphresse pulled her tail back a bit as Lineysha bent obediently back, eyes watering with need as her muffled begging turned to moans.

"But maybe, you'd like him to claim you. Let him take charge? To do whatever it was he wanted and practically.... own you?"

Lineysha whimpered as she reached down her belly towards her eager pussy, desperate for release as she wriggled and writhed.

"Now now, I don't think anyone gave you permission to do that! Hands back!" Iphresse tightened her grip, while guiding her hands back to her sides. "That's more like it. You don't want to give in just yet.... You know, I've been thinking of a way to properly introduce you two, and I think I have a way of doing just.... that.... Would you like that?"

Iphresse rotated around, blocking her view of James as she smiled wickedly. Lineysha felt her head nod of its own accord, making Iphresse giggle with glee as she released her prisoner, letting her fall back onto her own coils.

"Then it's settled! But keep on the edge, like the good girl you are. Because tomorrow...." Iphresse leaned over as she gently caressed Lineysha's tail. "...I'm gonna get you both a bit more.... acquainted."

Lineysha nodded, eyes still locked on James. She slowly backed away, her hand barely teasing herself as she left. Iphresse giggled as she wiped the sweat off of her brow. Now, for part two of her master plan.

Smiling confidently as she watched James gather up as much wood as he could carry. Puffing her chest out and tilting her head back, she slithered out into the clearing, putting her cocky persona on display.

"Ah! The life of last night's party! So how was the company?"

James jolted, smiling, before realizing he was bare chested. Embarrassed, he darted back and forth looking for his shirt, as Iphresse pulled her tail up to rest her elbow, cocking an eyebrow while James quickly tried putting his shirt back on.

"Oh hey! You... wait you're not the same girl...." James leaned in, finally getting his shirt over his head, and properly getting a good look at her.

"That's right, take it all in. I'm worth a second take." Iphresse rose spreading her arms and pulling them over her head, winking at him as she posed.

"That's right! You're the cook! That makes a lot more sense actually! Oh, and I never really got to say this, but thank you. Your cooking was incredible."

Iphresse could feel her cheeks turn red out of the blue, making her a bit flustered. She quickly turned and laughed as she twirled her hand dramatically.

"Hah, well I don't mean to brag, but I'd say that's pretty on point! And thank you for coming, wouldn't have had much of an occasion to show off my talents otherwise!"

"Well, your welcome I s'pose. Hoping to help with your next 'occasion' here." James pointed to the large pile of wood behind him, returning his hatchet to his large pack. Iphresse noticed the flower tip in the pack as he did, recognizing just what he had stumbled on.

"Hey, didn't know you were into plantlife. How'd you come across that rare find?"

James stopped for a moment, looking back to the wood with a concerned look. "Uhm, was I not supposed to chop that?"

"No no, this!" Iphresse boldly reached for the flower in his pack, before James put his hands up to stop her.

"Woah, easy that was a gift! I don't exactly know what it does, but I think it's pretty fragile."

"A gift? Wait..." Iphresse eyes widened as she realized just what her sister was doing out here. "...oh you are a clever girl."

James looked to the flower, then back to Iphresse, shrugging his shoulders as he put his tools back up.

Iphresse put both hands on her hips, cocking her head. "So you don't have any clue to what that plant is used for?"

"Uhm.... no? It smells kinda strong, but makes me feel pretty solid. I just figured it was a cool flower."

"Well, it IS a cool flower. But it's kind of important. They're kinda rare. And by rare, I mean like, REALLY rare. Maybe one or two every decade, and only on the right circumstances."

James went white as he looked back at the flower. "Y-you mean she gave me this random flower, and it was some kind of gem of nature, and I just shoved it in my pack like some kind of neanderthal?!"

"Hah, yep I think that sums it up pretty good! But it's tough, I don't think you could've really done much to hurt it." Iphresse laughed as she put her arm around James, leaning in as she spoke. "Buuut, you can't really be blamed for not knowing. You were just being polite and trying your best, just like she was. And you knooooow...." Iphresse pressed her lips against James' neck, letting her tongue flit out as she gathered his scent. "...I think I can help you find a way to pay her back."

James swallowed as he nodded. "*ahem* yeah? Well, that would be pretty good I think. So, just what did y-"

James gasped as his arm suddenly started to tingle. A blue light began to encircle it, going up to his shoulder. He knew this feeling all too well.

Jaaaames....

Iphresse raised her eyebrow, noting his sudden change in demeanor. Seeing the blue light travel up his body, she smirked, recognizing her sister's handiwork.

"Oh, now that is good timing. Tell you what Jamesy, I got an offer for ya."

James looked back between Iphresse and his chest which was now glowing brighter around his heart.

"I help you pay her back for her very special gift on one condition. You, me, right here, right now." Iphresse encircled her tail around him, creating a makeshift bed of coils as she drew her body closer to his. James eyes narrowed as his heart beat faster.