The Heat of Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James closed his eyes, completely letting himself go as he felt his arms being pulled behind his back, wound round and round in soft loops of his lover.

Selania pulled James back, as he sat for a moment with his mouth wide open. His heavy lidden eyes barely moved as she leaned forward, letting her tongue slip between his lips, wrapping around his own as she pulled him into her mouth. Her lips pressed to his, owning him as she rose up, pointing his erection directly into her pussy.

I love you...

Her words echoing in his mind as his heart burst with joy, she guided his cock into her, sheathing him as she held him tightly. She stay still for a moment, just letting him begin to pulse within her, feeling his happiness as her own, and loving every second of it.

Now show me your love too.... Cum for me...

No sooner had she willed it, James obeyed. His orgasm didn't come powerfully, but softly and consistently, in beat with Selania's heart as she rocked her hips up to his tip and down. Her eyes glowed golden for a moment, as she traced symbols just behind James, into the air.

Soon an ethereal form began to rise from the air, misty, but slowly becoming more tangible as she wove her spell. His essence seeped into her as she used more power to bring the mist to life. Soon, another Selania had begun to form, as she opened her coils up, letting her doppelganger press her chest into his back.

Her twin pressed her boobs over his shoulders as she wrapped her tongue around his neck. The misty form's tail tip formed into a rattle, as she pressed it against his balls, vibrating against him. In moments, he felt another orgasm build on top of his previous.

Yesss.... now for more....

Selania rose her hips a little faster now, increasing her tempo. Her own pleasure was mounting quickly, having pampered her love to complete putty, and feeling his wonderful cock cum deep inside her. She was getting close.

She pulled back from her lover's lips, letting a thin strand of saliva trail between the two of them as she lolled her tongue out. Her twin quickly took her spot, pressing her tail firmly against the two of them as her rattler sped up. Selania's moans grew louder as she started to feel the fire in her stomach grow and grow.

And at the last moment, she felt James hands weakly move against her scales. In a movement she recognized. She felt a heat of pure lust begin to form from her tail through her body.

The flash of blue light winding up to her hips confirmed it.

"Ja-mes you, you remembered th-aaAHH" Selania felt an overwhelming lust take control as she squeezed down on his cock.

James smiled before losing himself completely to his love's assault. Her twin had encompassed both of them now, her mouth agape in silence, yet still in the same amount of bliss as the two within.

Selania's lips trembled as she felt squeeled and mewled, now rolling with James, embraced on all sides as she squeezed and pumped him with all her might. Every time he came, she felt it twofold, wanting more and more until his seed was seeping out of her, coating her coils.

Exhaustion had begun to creep in as their thrusts became pulses. Their pulses died down to a soft heart beat as they fell asleep in each other's arms, Selania wrapped around him, and James deep within her.

Neither knew when their lovemaking ended. They didn't care. They both dreamt of each other with smiles on their faces, wrapped in perfect bliss.

The night sky was crystal clear as the stars shown down from above.

And paradise experienced one more day.