The Heat of Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awww... someone feeling a bit needy?

James felt his erection strain against his pants. A wall of coils propped him up from the back. He struggled to think of something back, but Iphresse pulled her shirt lower, drawing his eyes directly to her bouncing boobs, as she bobbed and weaved, keeping his gaze on her.

"Heehee, she really did a number on you huh? You know, don't tell her I said this, but out of all of our tribe, Selania really was the most talented with that magic of hers." Iphresse licked her lips, hissing in triumph as she watched her prey squirm.

"You never said yes to my offer ya know.... So how bout it Jamesy? I ease some of that frustration for you, and you get to pay back that sweet sweet girl's hospitality?"

James felt the wall behind him pulse in time with his heart beat. By how hard his heart was pounding, it wouldn't surprise him if the village could hear them out here. Iphresse moaned, teasing James as she raised her hands up her sides, just to compound on his situation.

Need to.... Have to..... James could hardly grasp any sound other than Iphresse's moans as she slowly raised her tail around and around his feet.

Good James, just let go and.... enjoy....

"I-I want-I-"

"You want to whaaaat? Sorry Jamesy, that won't do! I want a yessss." Iphresse rolled her tongue against his cheek, shivering as she tasted his scent, savoring his flavor.

Give in James... Just let go and cum....

"Y-yes!" James barely squeeked out as his hands desperately released his aching cock. Iphresse gasped seeing it bounce freely in the air, frozen for a moment before her confident smile returned.

"Oh! Ooohhh. Good boy. Now then..."

Iphresse looped one of her coils behind James, directly over his chest as she pulled her tail, lifting him completely off of the ground as she leaned over her prize.

In a swift motion, she slid between her coil behind him, pressing her boobs against his back and squeezing them tightly together.

Rolling her scales slowly over his chest, winding him tighter and tighter, she barely could hold her excitement in as he twitched. She reached toward his base, deftly wrapping her fingers around his base as she looped her tail around his tip, pulling his cock to her tail length. In no time at all, his pulsing manhood gave in. James moans turned to unabashed screams as the blue light in his chest began to pound harder.

"Shhhh..... just let it out. Let it alllll out......" She grinned as she ground her chest into his back, putting her hand over his mouth. His scent began to overwhelm her senses, however, and she soon found her tongue trailing around his neck as her eyes fluttered.

James muffled screams only added to her pleasure as his orgasm rose instead of diminishing. Iphresse rolled her tail around his tip, letting him coat more and more of her tail.

Without thinking, she used her other hand to collect his essence, licking and moaning in delight as she did.

So much of him... so much at once... his essence was overwhelming her senses. Him, releasing his seed at her whim allll over her, proving his submission.

The idea was exciting.... why was the thought of him coating her so hot?

Normally she could make any of her tribe buckle, or at least flinch under her. She prided herself on her confidence and control.

But here she was now on the brink of her own orgasm, just from this.

She moved her tail away from his cock as he spurt once more, making her gasp as she rolled her coils around him, bringing herself to face his cock. Her cheeks were flushed as she watched in awe, realizing he was still cumming. Her sisters really were prepping him for some real fun.

Without thinking, she lowered her head to taste. In an instant, she was addicted.

In an instant, she wasn't in control.

"Oh gods, that's incredible! Yes!" She panted as she raised her head, tail quickly wrapping all around his length as her coils rolled around his body. "You really are so pent up. I don't think just once is gonna work. I. Need. More!"

Iphresse pressed her tits together, raising them and impaling James cock between, as he tried to retreat from the intense stimulation. The blue runes encircling his chest began to turn purple as James stiffened up.

Oh, you wouldn't be trying to escape someone, would you? Heehee! Then I'd better do my part in helping you stay put.

His body went limp, save for his cock. Frozen in place, yet feeling so amplified, his senses came alive. He could only succumb now.

James eyes drifted open, only seeing red and black coils encircling his vision, hearing his captor panting and moaning, his cock completely lost in between her soft, yet demanding boobs, urging his essence to rush through his shaft and into their squishy embrace.

He could swear he heard Selania's moans alongside his.

"Don't you dare hold back! Give me it all! Coat me in your submission. And! give! IN!" Iphresse squeezed her boobs in emphasis as James cock immediately came again, erupting out and covering her.

James felt her spasm suddenly as he felt the air in his lungs squeezed out of him. For a moment, his aggressor stopped. For a moment the air was still.

Until he heard a slight whimper.

Iphresse held her eyes shut tightly, her breathing ragged as her voice quivered in soft, shaky moans.

He had gotten her this close already. The feeling of a human in her grasp was more intense than she bargained for. She needed to back off and get her composure again. She was in charge. He was entranced and helpless. Yes, her prey. She need only to remember that he was in her grasp right now. His muscular body.... wrapped all up.

She rolled her coils over him, hiding him from her view as she played and prodded him, feeling him struggle as she saw his cum rolling down her tail.

Yes, just take a second to relish his musky aroma.... His thick cock just begging to be inside you....

Iphresse squeezed her tail around him, feeling every muscle he had, rocking her hips and fingering herself with need as she brought him closer to her human half. She needed to take a deep..... deep breath. Just to recover and to get back to..... him....

She drew a ragged breath in. The exact wrong move if she ever wanted to regain composure. All her senses were overwhelmed.

With him.

She needed him inside her. She needed it now!

"Oh gods, fuck me! Fuck me now!" Iphresse opened up her coils, revealing his erect cock, as she opened her pussy up, lifting herself to him. In an instant, she had impaled herself onto his length. Her inner muscles clamped down, capturing her prey and trapping him inside, deep deep into her womb.

"Ah....Ah! Ah! AH! AHH!" Iphresse grinded her pussy onto his cock, losing herself in absolute bliss as her orgasm finally took over.

James felt her quiver and squeeze his bullied cock, pulling him so deep inside as he felt the tell tale signs of an intense orgasm explode from within.

Feeling him push so deeply into her was one thing. But it was entirely different when he began to pump his seed into her. Releasing his essence into her warm, inviting womb. Flooding her with him.

It was so much better than her tail.

James, hardly anything more than a toy for her pleasure, found himself slowly regain control of his arms. As much as he was wracked in the throes of passion, his mind was clearing, despite his body rejoicing in the bliss he was in.

A strange as it was, he felt more in control than Iphresse right then.

Make her bend for you... Use your will to give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams...

Selania's voice echoed in James' mind as he felt a surge roll down his arm. He felt his hand move of its own accord within her grip, fingers forming sigils down Iphresse's coils as they began to glow.

Now, take her...

James clenched his teeth as he pushed his glowing hand into her coils, the light weaving around her until they reached her hips. Her eyes clenched shut as she screamed, her pussy spasming around his manhood.

"Fuck! FUCK! MORE! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!!"

Iphresse screamed as she grabbed her own coils to pull herself closer. Desperation turned to pleasure. Desire became bliss. Every single feeling she had became more and more ecstasy.

It was too much, and not enough. Her mind went white as she fell with her prize still locked inside her coils and inside her, milking him further as he gave in again and again.

Shaking and quivering, Iphresse mewled as she felt him finally slow to a halt, the runes dissipating as James went limp, breathing heavily as he felt her coils slide off of him as they both lay on the smooth grass. They both looked at each other for a moment before James smirked.

"*Huff* Well, that..... that was new. Gonna pay Selania back for that later."

Iphresse laughed, panting as she rolled over, wiping herself clean as she flit her tongue out to taste his seed.

"Tch *pant* I figured you had an edge. Nobody gets me that excited that quickly!" Tilting her head up, she scoffed, slithering up to James' tools and bringing them back to him.

"I suppose that is enough for me to fulfill my end of the bargain. So.... Jamesy."

James looked up to see her flashing a wicked smile, a glint of mischeif in her eyes. "Meet me at the center of town tomorrow at dawn. And do try to recover a bit. See if Selania has something to help with that."

Iphresse leaned in, whispering in his ears. "You're gonna need allll the help you can get."

With a swivel, she turned her back to him, caressing his face with her tail as she quickly grabbed up all the wood he had. She hummed happily to herself as she disappeared into the brush towards the town, leaving James bewildered, but happy as he lay his head back, watching the clouds float in the shining bright sky.

"So this is what you had in mind when you said they needed love, huh Selania..." Raising his hand, he noted how warm and tingly he felt when he concentrated. Like fire and electricity, mixed with the warmth and love of her embrace. They shared everything now.

She even gave him her power. She gave him everything.

And.... just what was he giving her?

"It is a beautiful day isn't it sweet meat?"

James jolted up as he heard Illessi approach, casually eating a red and green fruit.

"Hey Illessi, it is. I was gonna come find you actually, but I may have gotten a bit..."

"Preoccupied?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked down at the indents in the grass encircling James. "I imagined that's what the screams I heard were. Figured I'd best not interrupt if it was going that well."

"Psh, you make it sound like I was doing more than I was." James laugh trailed off, as a somber feeling began to overcome him. "Kinda hard to claim that actually, come to think of it. Especially when you're completely at the mercy of a ball of muscles."

"Hah, and you make it sound like lamia don't enjoy having prey to toy with. Besides, you give yourself very little credit." Illessi paused, her face darkening as she lowered her tone, noting his distant stare. "I take it your modesty doesn't allow for much pride in yourself."

"Modesty?" James frowned slightly as he shrugged. "Eh, I guess. Just glad you guys enjoy me as much as you do. Although, I'm still not really that much to write home about, if you ask me."

Illessi lay her head next to James as she sighed, watching the clouds. "That's something Selania did mention in our talk. I think her words were, 'He carries a heavy burden inside. He wants so badly to belong.' I think that fits you perfectly, if you ask me."

James' eyebrows furrowed, as he looked over to Illessi, a mix of guilt and embarrasment filling his gut. "I, well.... guess that makes sense."

"You know, you and I different, as much as I'm sure you'd disagree given our distinct appearance. We both have a tremendous amount of pressure we put on ourselves." Illessi closed her eyes as she spoke. "Can't let ourselves take credit, or we might just slip. Can't just accept a gift without trying to give back. Can't let the past repeat itself, or else it'll come back and haunt us. Can't be anything less than a perfect being."

Illessi turned her head, eyes glistening a bit as she spoke solemnly. "Any of this sounding familiar?"

"Tch-I don't...." James words failed him as he tried to think of any way to deflect. He rose to his feet as he stepped away, rubbing the nape of his neck. "...look, this sounds pretty close to home for you. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. But only if I can ask you something."

"An even trade... Fair's fair I suppose. Illessi, your whole tribe is locked off from the world for a reason. Why would you open up and accept me, of all people?"

"....You aren't the past."

James met Illessi's gaze as she stood firm. "James, Selania is no fool. Naive maybe, and a bit gullible, but she is no fool. She saw you for the man she wanted. And I love her. I'm not so selfish to just throw out someone my family loves, just because I was hurt!"

Illessi's lips trembled a bit as she regained her composure. "We were hurt before, yes. By humans, yes. And I am the only one who really remembers how much harm both humans and lamia can do. At least for our tribe... But that doesn't mean you are the past. And neither are we."

James stared back in shock. His mind buzzed a bit as a sharp pain seared his heart. "I..I don't...."

"So now you will answer my question. What's stopping you from loving yourself?"

James snapped back as Illessi closed the distance between both of them. He tried to just say she was wrong. That he was just fine with him. That he was someone he was proud of.

But.... he couldn't.

"Your silence speaks for itself.... James, I know a thing or two about doubt. It hangs on you as much as it hung on me. But let me tell you something, as a friend. As a companion."

Illessi cupped his face as she lifted his chin. "You are worth more than what you can give. You are valuable beyond your efforts. So please, do this one thing for me, and if not for me, for Selania."

Illessi's eyes saw through him as she pulled James into an embrace. She whispered in his ear as she held him tight.

"Stop thinking of yourself as a debt that needs paid off."

Like a punch in the gut, James froze, eyes watering as he felt a whimper fall out of him. Illessi gripped his hand, holding it for a moment before slithering back into the wilds, leaving him to process what she had said.

He stood in the field a few moments longer. A gentle breeze brushed over the flowers and trees, as the birds began to sing once again. Everything began to spring to life in its own unique way.

And.... he had a part in that.

Lifting his head up, he breathed in the atmosphere, stewing on Illessi's words as the sun shone down on him, basking him in warmth.

"I'm.... not a debt....."

A bittersweet feeling overcame him as he walked back to the village. It didn't change much yet. He knew it would take time to properly follow her wishes.

But the air did feel lighter now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The village was bustling as lamia came and went with all sorts of different supplies. Some drug back hand woven nets of fish, while others yet busied themselves with making a foundation for a new hut. Some saw James coming up from the woods, smiling and waving at him as they worked.

Selania was working herself, helping lay out the foundation. Looking up, a warm smile crossed her face as she extended her arms.

"James! Hey, how was your day? Anything exciting happen?" She smirked mischievously as she winked. "Well, girls I think I need a break. Mind if I take James here for a walk?"

The two lamia giggled as they shooed Selania away, whispering to each other as she went. James looked to the village working hard to get everything in order, making him think once again about his tools at home.

A strange idea had begun to form in his mind as he saw them lay out the foundation for a new house. He had some construction know how from his old work.

And the girls here needed something to keep them warm....

"Hey James? You ok?"

"Yeah.... just thinking about something I want to try later." James looked back to her, smirking and holding her hand. "Hey, Selania? You know anything about flowers?"

"Mmmm, a little bit. My sisters, Iphresse and Lineysha, are into all sorts of things though. Why? Find something?" Her eyes glistened with glee as she glanced at his pack.

"Hah, well, I didn't per se. A girl gave me this out in the fields and then left pretty quick afterwards." James pulled the flower out of his pack, gingerly holding it out, as Selania's eyes widened in awe.

"Woah, is that a Dryad's Kiss? These are so cool! Their leaves smell different for everyone!" She leaned in, inhaling and sighing. "Ahh... like a cool morning mist after the rain. These are used for all sorts of spells, medicines, everything! They usually don't bloom that often.... Wonder why one is out here now?"

She trailed for a bit before snapping back. "Oh sorry, me and Lineysha talk about some passions sometimes. She's really supportive too. I think you'd like her."

"Heh, maybe. But I think that will have to wait. Was kinda strong armed into something at dawn it seems. See, today I ran into the cook from last night, Iphresse, and she-"

"Oh so she's the one who caught you out there? That makes a lot of sense now. She said she was going to go check on Lineysha. Betting she found her too, given that look on her face when she came back...." Selania smirked, looking towards a hut with a knowing look. "Oh that's what you had in mind....."

Giggling to herself, Selania looked back to James, wrapping her tail around his arm, bringing his hand around her hips. Her reptilian eyes glanced down to his belt, as her hand rubbed up and down his chest. "So, James... ~mhm~ you've got til morning before you have to go again....."

James felt his heart leap as his smile returned full stride. He pulled her closer to him, soliciting an excited mewl as he cupped his hand around her chin.

Squeezing her tail rhythmically up his arm, she pulled him gently to a nearby hut, keeping his eyes on her on the way.

"Would you like to... maybe..." they entered a chamber with luscious plants, all in bloom, filling the room with a sweet fragrance of lavander. Selania pulled her shirt down, letting her boobs spill out, pulling his hand up her side as she rolled her tail tip towards her, begging him to come closer. To take what he wanted.

James lunged forward, pulling Selania into his arms and pushing her back into the wall. In pure heated passion, they kissed each other, each one an electric spark, reigniting their pure adoration for each other.

Caught up in the moment, Selania forgot everything but her lips against his, relishing his desire, feeling his own heart begin to beat to her rhythm. His lust realligning with hers.

James lowered his head, teasing her nipples before latching on, suckling her as he traced his hand down to her hips. Selania cooed, slowly winding her tail around his legs and undoing his belt buckle. She raised her tail tip to the back of his head, resting on him and pulling him closer to her as he suckled.

James eyes glazed over as he tasted a sweet nectar begin to pour from her. What was originally meant for her pleasure, soon turned to his own as he swallowed instinctively, his mind sinking into a white blissful haze ever so slowly.

"~Mmm~ Yesss, keep going James. Oh gods I missed you." She moaned between whispers as she cradled his head to her, rocking her hips against his erection, teasing him.