The Heat of Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
A world to explore. A favor for a friend.
7.3k words
4.79
3.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. This one is a bit more talk and exploration of the world I've been building. I hope it's to your liking! Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selania stirred from her sleep, stretching her arms out, feeling her love stir in her embrace. She flit her tongue out, breathing his scent in with a shudder. Running her fingers through his hair, cooing and nuzzling him to her chest as she looked down on him.

In his sleep, he groped her hips with sleepy need. She let her other hand stray down to where they were connected, rubbing her fingertip across his cock, coaxing it to release more of his essence into her.

Feeling him tense up again, his length pushed deeper into her womb. She leaned in, caressing his cheek as she teased his length in slowly. Gently.

She hummed a sweet melody in his ears as he began to stir. His eyes opened for a moment as he mumbled, before she put a finger to his mouth, shushing him.

"Shhhh.... sleep my love...." She caressed his cheek, winding a blue symbol around his ear as she whispered. "Ses'lalah mesh'uless nesloss"

Her whisper echoed in the chambers as James slumped into her embrace, smiling as her spell wove beautiful dreams into his mind. Selania rolled her hips slowly, with purpose into his cock, feeling his precum begin to mix with her own arousal.

His heat rose, waking her more and more, as she rotated her tail around him, massaging his muscles and feeling him with every cool part of her coils.

His body responded to her prodding and massaging slowly but surely, as his cock finally gave in, releasing his seed into her.

She loved feeling him fill her. Tears formed in her eyes as her smile broadened. She loved him.... So deeply. So much.

Her coils shifted, covering him fully in a cocoon within her embrace. Laying her head down on her tail, she drifted back off to sleep, keeping his cock inside her, safe.... warm....

Just outside of the hut, right at the clearing, a deer grazed the grass for a moment. Looking up to the village, its eyes glinted as its body shifted.

In its place, stood a lithe figure in the shadows. In a flash, it grabbed the bag James had left, rummaging through it until it found his camera.

With a smirk the figure darted back into the woods, leaving his pack out for all to see.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun poured into the window, directly onto Selania. Her eyes flit open, smiling and yawning as she unwound herself from James, who was still passed out. Her magic had gotten more potent recently, and this last spell may have gone a bit overboard.

She giggled as she waved her hands near his temple, dispelling the runes swirling around his head.

"~Jaaaaames~ it's morning sweetie. You've got a big day ahead of you, remember?" She rubbed his hair, waking him from his slumber. His eyes sparkled as he looked into her own, a sleepy smile forming on him.

"Hey honey. Mmm, give me a minute. Maybe.... five more minutes."

James nuzzled his head into her tail again, wrapping his arms around her. Selania cooed, tracing his cheek as she rocked him.

"Heehee, c'mon sleepy, you gotta keep your promise." Selania unwrapped him as he fell back into her tail, groggy, but beginning to truly wake now.

"Alright, alright. I think I'm waking up now. Hey, babe?"

Selania darted forward and kissed him deeply, her tongue flitting out and teasing his before he could process what just happened. She pulled back, licking her lips with a mischeivous grin.

"I learn pretty quickly too."

James stared in pure adoration for a moment before smiling himself. "Heh, yeah. Yeah you do. God, I love you."

"Love you too! Oh and James, I'm gonna have to help out my sister tonight with something. I probably won't be free until tomorrow."

"So, keep my schedule free in the morning is what I'm hearing?"

She smiled, laying her head back down on their bed spread. "Well.... that would be fantastic if you would... I want you allllll to myself sometime. Well, maybe alot of the time, actually."

"Heh, read my mind, why don't you. Done and done! Good luck out there, ok? Stay safe."

"You too. Especially if you're going to be helping Iphresse. She's definitely got a plan for you today."

Swallowing, James nodded as he left the hut. The morning sun shone through the trees as he breathed in. His heart felt lighter today than he had in years.

"Oh Jamesy~! Had a pretty good night I see." Iphresse's voice encircled behind him as he felt her tail wrap around his waist. He could feel her press into his back as she spoke.

How the hell did she sneak up on him that quick?

"Well that's perfectly fine, because it turns out, I don't need you quiiiiite yet. Turns out I needed to.... help our friend get comfortable. And I needed some help to keep her occupied while we waited."

"Comfortable? What does that mean?"

"Nothing you need to worry about just yet! Hah, besides, I've got the perfect idea for an outing. How would you like that Jamesy?"

"I imagine there's no saying 'no' to this? Ah well, that works out for me. So, what kind of job do you have in mind?"

"Well, just follow me for now. We can see if you'd like to join in or not once we get there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iphresse guided James up the hills, a huge grin on her face while they walked. After a couple of hours of travelling and chatting, she stopped him.

"So, Jamesy, as much as I want to hog you to myself, I thought today would be a won-derful opportunity to get you acquainted with a few of our best hunters."

"Wait, we're hunting? I didn't bring anything to hunt!" James looked back down the hill with a scowl. He really should've considered every possibility.

"Well, one form of it. James, have you ever been up this way?"

He shook his head, raising his brows inquisitively. He realized just how high up he was, looking back to the village below. It seemed so small from up here. The clouds seemed a lot closer too.

"Well, you remember what Visseth was good at?"

James nodded, a bit of a blush forming in his cheeks as he remembered that night. "Mhm. She was the expert fisher right?"

"Mhm~ and she's got company today. Soooo, I figured you could have a little dip with the girls while I get to work on our little deal. Oh, and you can swim right?"

James absent mindedly nodded, still a bit caught up in his thoughts.

That was, until Iphresse's tail wrapped around James' in a flash. His eyes widened as realization took over.

"Have fun!!"

And like that, she flung James through the brush.

Time slowed for him as the bright summer sun blinded him for a moment. Air flowed through his hair as he yelled, only to realize he was thrown directly over the largest and clearest mountain spring he had ever seen.

He could see fish of every color swimming beneath him, all the way to the bottom of the pool. He was falling now, as his yells of fear were replaced with pure child like joy, as he folded himself into the perfect cannon ball.

In just a few seconds, he became a happy teen again.

He splashed hard as water billowed from his landing. Quickly regaining his sense of direction, he swam upwards until he breached, laughing as he shook his head.

"Coulda warned me, Iphresse! Hahahaha!"

James cleared his eyes as he looked around for dry land. But what caught his gaze first was his present company.

Visseth had breached alongside him, shaking her hair back as she opened her orange eyes. Her red scales encircled him as she kept herself afloat. And something else that caught his eyes was a distinct lack of something.

She was completely naked.

"Hey cutie."

James stammered a bit as he tread water, as two more splashes caught his attention. An emerald and rose tail sweeped the water around them as a light green skinned woman slid behind him.

"Ooh, who do we have here?"

Finally the water began to form a whirpool underneath him as he felt his feet being sucked down. A tinge of panic was quickly replaced as he felt two arms scoop him up in a firm and strong embrace.

Scars lined her yellow body as he got a closer look. It was the warrior lamia from the village!

"Ss'ath shunima lej nu, silna rass." Her voice was gruff, but somehow incredibly comforting as he felt her grip his body, carrying him to shore.

"Tch, say what you will Ses'rin, but you're just happy you get to carry him."

James glanced up to see her bite her lip, before noticing him. She smirked, rubbing his arm as she laid him down on shore. Her hair was cut shorter than usual, and her skin seemed more tan than a few nights ago.

The emerald colored lamia splashed up and out of the water landing near James. Her crystal blue eyes bore into his, as she leaned in, getting a good look at him.

"Wow, Selania really scored big huh? So, you're.... Jays?"

Visseth pulled her back, shushing her with her tail. "*Ahem*Sorry James, Lunissa isn't the best with names."

Visseth pulled Lunissa up, ribbing her a bit as she grinned.

"But she's damn good at a lot of other things. Wouldn't be a good haul without her! So what brings our esteemed guest down to our tribe's sacred pool?"

"Oh please Visseth, the poor boy doesn't need your teasing. This pool isn't some sacred ground, not like the tribe's ritual circle or the caves deeper in. But it is a great spot to just let everything loose and enjoy ourselves." Lunissa stretched her arms, drawing James' eyes in, despite his best efforts to keep his eyes down. She bat her lashes a few times, pouting her lips out in a mock kiss, before she eased her tail back into the water, sliding into the pool with a satisfied sigh.

Visseth grinned wickedly, sidling up to James while he was distracted, grabbing his hand and bringing it to her mouth as she slid her tongue between his fingers. James yelped, much to the lamia's shared delight as they both bursted out laughing.

"You're right, he is fun to play with! Poor manling, he's so easily distracted."

"I told you so! But, let's ease up a bit. Poor boy isn't used to this much attention. Guess he shares a thing or two in common with our local bread winner huh?!"

Visseth cocked her head backwards, raising her brow at Ses'rin, who didn't even flinch as she slithered towards a nearby makeshift pulley filled with tools. Visseth shook her head, shrugging her shoulders as she returned her gaze to James.

"So, all teasing aside, I'm guessing you didn't just dive in of your own volition. I'm going to hazard a guess and say...... Iphresse?"

"Tch, how'd you guess? She usually stir the pot here?" James chuckled, splashing his feet in the water. "Nevermind, I should've known. She seemed pretty wily from my few meetings with her. Why wouldn't she mess with you guys too?"

"Oh she's always trying something! Just two weeks ago, she and Sashelle managed to trick Ses'rin back there into tracking a 'bear'. Turns out, they just wanted to see if they could surprise her and take her down. Almost got her too, Sashelle is a master with muscles."

"Ish'lesna besh nona li Sashelle, *hahaha* ses lefna shus'ri."

"Yes, you did do really well, even when they tied your tail down. But then again, that's just more proof you being our tribe's best fighter."

Ses'rin smiled before scoffing and turning back to her work. Despite herself, her tail flexed a bit, showing off her powerful physique. James couldn't help but stare in awe as Ses'rin glanced back, a soft smile crossing her face before she grunted and turned back.

"Soooo, since you've been thrown in the deep end.... want to swim with the best?"

Lunissa bounced up, her bubbly attitude taking over as her smile broadened. "Oh oh! Yeah come swim with us! We can show you the cool underwater caves and the cool fish, and-"

"Only if he wants to! He was thrown in here, and he clearly wasn't ready for this. He's still wearing his clothes!"

"But that's just more reason for him to swiiiiim! Look, we can set up a fire and let his clothes dry, and he can swim just like us. Just. Like. Us."

James blushed, realising his position. His manhood was already coming to life, and he was being asked to..... strip.

He had never gone skinny dipping before. Especially not in good company....

"Oh I don't want to interrupt your day...." James rubbed his neck bashfully, seeing the girls pout in disappointment, save Ses'rin, who was readying a fishing net, barely nodding as she mumbled to herself.

He could just head back. But... all of that really did sound like a lot of fun.

Besides, life was about risks right? That's how he ended up in the woods. That's how he met Selania. That's how he found his home.

"But.... You know what? Why not!" James pulled his shirt over his head as Visseth gasped.

"Wait- really? You actually...." Her eyes lit up a bit as she grinned. "Well alright then human, but you gotta strip ALL of it. Otherwise, you'll just catch a cold when you head back down the hill."

Lunissa splashed up at the edge of the pool, eagerly watching James as he began to take his belt buckle off. Ses'rin looked for a moment, quickly turning back around she saw what her friends were watching, blushing as she huffed.

Both girls exaggeratedly ooh'd and aah'd, as James turned, lowering his pants down and kicking them off. Before either of them got a chance to get a good look, James broke into a sprint, diving headfirst into the pool. The girls squealed in delight, following quickly after their new friend.

The cool water enveloped him as he opened his eyes. The water didn't burn his pupils somehow, like a dream. The lush blue colors reflected perfectly as he swam, admiring just how beautiful everything here was.

Darting underneath the surface, Visseth surpassed James, diving deeper and deeper, until she reached the bottom.

Lunissa circled James, before dipping just underneath him. Her elegant form mesmerized James as she looped around and around. Her tail trailed deeper into the depths as her tip suddenly wrapped around James' waist, bringing him down with her gently.

Water rushed across James' face as he exhaled instinctively. He was running out of breath. He grimaced as he felt his body start to fight instinctively, trying to swim back to the surface.

Suddenly, Lunissa turned, letting James glide into her embrace as she locked lips with him, breathing a cool breath of air into his lungs. She locked eyes with him, feeling his chest as she pressed her naked body against his.

James perked up as he felt her release him. He was so far underwater now, completely at the mercy of the lamia surrounding him. And yet, all he could feel was absolute faith. Fear was erased in this beautiful world.

Visseth and Lunissa circled each other, whispering something as they held hands, all smiles as they looked back to him. Beyond them was a tiny octopus, scuttling by on a collapsed pillar, changing its colors as a jet of bubbles suddenly erupted underneath.

The school of fish he saw at the surface now swam around him. All glinting every color of the rainbow as the sun reflected off of them. Brightly colored coral surrounded him as stone pillars led deeper into a cave underneath him, where light reflected off of the walls, leading deeper underground.

In all of his years, he had never gone scuba diving. Now here he was getting the chance of a lifetime with two lamia guiding him.

Visseth waved Lunissa over, motioning to go deeper into the caves. Lunissa nodded, turning to James, signing to cover his mouth. She looped a coil around him again, putting him on her tail as she glided down, holding him close as they descended deep into the crystaline caves.

James gripped tightly to her, holding his eyes shut as water rushed through his hair. Finally, he heard a splash, and cool air settled on his body. He instinctively inhaled, rubbing his eyes and looking up.

What little air he sucked in was immediately taken away as he saw the caverns.

Or rather, the ruins of something truly ancient.

Marble, pearl, emerald, garnets, all precious gemstones forged into unique statues, structures and halls that seemed forgotten to time. James stood in awe at the sheer magnitude of the structures.

Instinct took over as he tentatively walked out of the water, into the halls of this mysterious structure. Time had not been kind to it, despite its beauty. This place had been abandoned long, long ago.

"What.... what is this place?"

Lunissa shrugged as Visseth slithered out of the water, tailing behind James.

"We're not sure.... Illessi is the only one that seemed to have a clue. She thinks.... it was a shrine dedicated to a goddess..... our goddess....."

James shot a look back, as Visseth caressed the sleek marble in reverence. She pointed up the hall towards a delapidated statue, emeralds and rubies all shattered across the floor. Just behind the shattered stones, a large obsidian gateway stood pointing towards the cold wall.

"She thinks our kind came from another world. That we were nomads of a sort. And that our relations with the humans here wasn't always.... strained."

James nodded, still in reverie. "She mentioned something along those lines before to me. Something about humans and lamia.... not getting along that well. I still worry about that. I still want to do right by her. She seemed like.... she was really hurt by everything that happened to her and all of you." James looked down, examining the floor. There were faint traces of murals drawn into the degraded ceramic.

He could swear there was something more here.

Visseth furrowed her brow, looking back to the walls. "She was always quite reclusive with our history. Even to some of us. That's..... significant that she trusts you."

"Well duh, her sister loves him! She's a softy for family. Well, she's a softy for every lamia in our tribe, but especially her sisters." Lunissa chimed in, swishing her tail in the water. "But you know, it is a pretty big deal, come to think of it. Wonder what you did?"

"Wish I knew. Honestly, if you asked me just a few days ago, I wouldn't have believed I should have had any of that trust. But now.... now I'm not so sure." He paused, breathing in deeply as he shook his head. "But I take all of your trust very seriously. I'm glad I can be here with all of you. Beyond glad, really."

"Aww~! He is such a cutie!" Lunissa giggled, cupping her face as her tail swished in the water behind her. "Well, you know, I think you should just keep doing what you're doing. I mean, Selania seems to really really like you, and Illessi didn't hold back some really personal stuff, so.... just keep it up!"

"Tch, well, you're not wrong Lunissa. But still, you shouldn't think about taking these things so seriously. You're a part of the tribe now, and as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't be happier! And I know a few others that could say the same."

Visseth smirked, looking upwards back to where they came. A few distant splashes and grunts made her grin even wider.

"Although, good luck getting her to actually say so."

James smirked for a moment, before touching the architecture, a solemn expression passing his face as he whispered to himself.

"I can't help but wonder though.... what happened here...."

The quiet splashing echoed throughout the chamber as he sighed. More questions. More mystery.

"You know, Ses'nia is probably gonna need some help with the haul. C'mon James, let's go be responsible..." Visseth sighed, her tail wrapping around James' wrist, tugging gently.

"Yeah... you're right....." Begrudgingly turning his back, he followed behind, feeling a tinge of wistfulness as he left the monuments behind.