The Heat of Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sheathed himself instantly, her wet lower mouth quickly squeezing him as she shook.

"*Eeep!* Haa~aaaa nnnmmmph!" Her quaky voice was silenced as James kissed her again, tears streaming down her face as she came on his cock.

Sashelle, blushing herself, let Lineysha's hands free, keeping her tail firmly trapped underneath her coils. Lineysha, without thinking, wrapped her hands around James neck, not knowing what to even do with them. Her gasps and squeals were replaced by screams of bliss as James slipped in and out of her, completely lost in the moment.

James could feel himself throbbing now, her pussy milking him with no remorse. He couldn't hope to hold out much longer.

Sashelle slipped her yellow tail around James hips, slowly but inescapably pulling him into Lineysha's. Soon, her tail wound a complete loop around the both of them, grinding them both as James realized what was happening.

He was gonna cum.

Sashelle slithered around James back, her melodic voice whispering in his ear in a serpentine tongue.

"Ssones, shash.... shash...."

She pushed James hips in time with her words, showing exactly what she wanted.

"Mmm, J-james, p-please! Please!! Cum in me!!!"

Her voice shot through James' mind, directly down his chest like a bolt of lightning. His body couldn't hold back anymore, as Lineysha came again, her body tensing around his.

His cock erupted inside, throbbing and pulsing as she screamed. She buried her face into his chest, hands tightly wrapped around him as Sashelle wound more of her tail around the two. James grunted and moaned, pumping more and more of himself into her.

Her pussy locked around him, refusing to let go as she tried to bounce her hips onto his as best as she could. James held her tightly against his chest, thrusting gently into her depths as he moaned into her ears.

Sashelle lovingly held the two together, her plush boobs pressing into James' back as she ran her fingers through his hair. The girls outside had begun to creep inside, following the trail of coils, watching from the door as Lineysha trembled and squealed in James chest.

Iphresse wait outside, grinning ear to ear as she listened.

"Heh, another happy ending. Finally got that girl out of her shell a bit. Perfect execution, Sashelle, knew I could count on you."

She sighed, slithering away from the hut. She paused for a moment, cocking her head as she looked out to the woods.

Illessi was heading back. But.... wasn't Selania supposed to be with her?

"Heya boss, where's your shadow?"

Illessi furrowed her brows. "Augh, I don't know! Thought I was pretty clear on the meeting spot, but I haven't seen hide or tail of her. This really can't wait much longer...."

"Oh yeah? What the barrier about to fade?"

"Not just that, but there's a chance that little flower Lineysha found isn't just a cool little toy. There's an Alraune out here somewhere."

"An Alraune?! That means-"

"Yes. There's more than just our magic out here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note. Sorry this one took so long, I had a few other projects I wanted to explore and I got a bit carried away. It has been wonderful to get back to the meadow's, so I hope this story was a nice way of starting your autumn season!

As always, thank you for your comments and I hope you have a wonderful day!