The Heat of Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay~! We can always come back here, if you want anyways. Me and Visseth love swimming here. And we gotta work on your lungs too." Lunissa's grin widened as her eyes glinted. "And I'd love to help you get your practice in."

"Heh heh. Yeah. Yeah, you're right."

Smiling, he gripped onto Lunissa's tail, slipping back into the cool water below. The monuments stood in cold silence, as the three returned back to where they came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sis? Where'd you go?" Selania slipped between branches as her eyes darted back and forth.

Just where did she go? She said be here at noon.

"Illessi!" She cupped her hands as she called out, but still no response.

"Huh. Well, guess I've got some time." She stretched her back out, pressing her arms against her hips.

Squinting, she looked out towards the fields, for any sign of her sister. But.... wait.

Was that James.... what was it?

She leaned forward again, covering her eyes. There was definitely something out of the ordinary hanging off of a bush. By a strap.

And it was flashing something?

"Easy girl.... Easy. I just want to-"

"Easy girl.... Easy. I just want to-"

"James?" Selania cocked her head as she slithered closer. There was a tiny flashing picture that looked just like James. What was that?

It looked like.... the clearing where they first met. And was that a deer?

She looked closer at the picture. Wait... that can't be right. Why would a deer have trailed so close to their home?

Reaching out, she pressed the screen as symbols appeared. Quickly recoiling, it played a different scene.

"-help me out of a jam."

Selania's tail stiffened up as her eyes narrowed.

"Jam? James how did you get in there?! How do I get you out?!"

She looked back and forth, for any sign of how he got trapped inside. No luck. He was stuck now, his arm mid air as he waved at the-

Wait a second. She squinted closer at the still frame.

That deer was.... not quite right. It looked like it's eyes were.... slitted?

A snap of a twig caught Selania's ears. She perked up, looking into the trees, as another snap came closer.

Her tongue flit out as a scent hit her. It was... familiar in a way, but nothing she could put her finger on.

Come to think of it, she did smell something else out there that night.

"James, hero to nature!" A familiar voice triumphantly sang out as a figure jumped out from behind the treeline.

It was James!

"Oh, hey! Wait, how did you get out from-" She paused.... wait none of this made sense.

"-from.... I thought you were with Iphresse? Where did she go?"

He stood there for a moment, his eyes scanning a bit as he waved.

"Next time you can get me out of a jam." He said confidently, but this time.... a bit confused. His voice and demeanor didn't quite match.

Selania flit her tongue out again. No, this isn't right. That can't be him.

"Who.... are you?"

"James, hero to nature and destroyer of weeds!" The figure spoke confidently again, posing just like the camera.

Selania kept her distance as she slipped around a bit. Her nerves were on edge as this creature imitated her mate.

"Listen... do you know where, uhm.... you are? You know, the other one?"

'James' cocked his head, looking back to the camera for a moment. Looking back to her, he cocked his head as he started to change.

His legs slid together as they elongated. Skin turned to scales as pink and white colors flashed down his now tail.

In moments, she was staring at herself.

"WAAUGH!" She waved her arms, a magical circle almost forming as she fell back onto herself.

"WAAUGH!" The doppel waved its arms around, flailing at nothing as it fell back exactly the same way.

Selania rolled back over, arms shaking a bit as she tried to keep her breathing steady. Weaving a blue circle, she whispered.

"Shesh'hust ma thesst." She hissed as ethereal chains wove around her 'twin'.

Much to the shapeshifters confusion. 'Selania' bucked and squirmed, trying to get free, trying to speak despite herself.

"Listen! Listen! Do you uhm, know where, uhm.... are?"

"Do I.... what? Just what are you? And how did you get here?"

Selania slipped her tail around her twin, keeping the spell alive, just in case she changed again. A small tinge of guilt hit her, though she couldn't quite figure out why.

This was a completely new being after all. And it could know what happened to the real James and that mystery box. But.... James was new once too. Maybe this one was just lost?

The fake pointed to the camera, eyes pleading with her captor. Something about her just felt.... desperate in more ways than one.

Almost like she was trying to find James too.

"Wait.... you can't speak like us can you?"

"Can't speak like us....." She looked back and forth, unsure of whether or not she was about to get hurt. She sighed, resigning herself as she slumped in Selania's coils. "Easy girl.... easy...."

Selania cupped her mouth. She was.... scared. And she wanted to find the man who helped her.

"Yes.... Easy girl...." She released her spell as her hands lowered, gently reaching out to her twin. A spark of sheer awe crossed the doppleganger's face as she looked down at her hand, trailing up to her eyes.

"Easy girl? Can't speak like us?" She repeated, gently reaching her hand out to meet Selania's.

"Yes.... You're safe. It's ok."

"Safe.... it's ok..." She whispered rapturously as a small tear began to form. Her fingers grazed across Selania's, unsure of just what to do next.

"That's ok.... it's ok. Who are you?"

"It's ok.... who are you?"

"Right...." Selania furrowed her brows, thinking of just how to communicate to this new creature. ".... I'm Selania." She pointed to herself. Then pointing back to her, she showed her twin her own tail.

"You look just like me. But who are you?"

The creature cocked her head, looking back to her tail. A glint of inspiration hit as she looked back.

"I'm Selania!"

"Yes, yes, you are me right now!" Selania clapped her hands, smiling as she made the smallest amount of headway. "But, can you change to who you are?"

"Change to.... you are?" Her smile faded as she paused. Thinking for a few moments, her tail reformed to legs as she returned to James' form.

"Change to, you are?" He spoke with uncertainty, but a bit more clarity now.

Selania paused. This creature was onto something. She could revert back over and over to her original!

"Yes! *Ahem* Could you change again?"

James smiled, transforming into a deer. They were getting closer!

She waved her hand, eager for her new friend to shift once more. The doppel proudly lifted its head as it shifted into a butterfly. It fluttered around Selania, gently grazing her hair and landing on her shoulder.

"Aha! Oh wow, that's incredible!" Despite herself, she was getting more and more giddy at the display, forgetting for a moment about her original goal.

Soon, their body changed from a butterfly to a wolf. A wolf to a bee. A bee to a woma-

"Wait!" Selania waved her hands as the doppel froze, unsure of what to do. Her skin was a deep green tone, with vines rolling off of her arms.

"Who... is this?"

"This...." Her voice mimicked the pitch of Selania, betraying nothing more than her own confusion. "...This...."

"Mmm... that's ok. Maybe this isn't you. But it is certainly someone I've never seen before..... Where is.... this?"

"Where....Where!" Her eyes lit up as she pointed to the woods. Confidently, she posed just like James did, certain that she had the answer right. "Where!"

She was pointing towards the east, where Illessi usually patrolled. She never really went out that way.

Hey, two birds with one stone!

"Ok! Let's go find.... you. Sound good?"

"Sound good? Sound good!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James splashed to the surface alongside Lunissa. Ses'nia had begun wrapping up her nets, loaded with colorful fish of all shapes and sizes. Crawling up the rocks, he lay back, heart pounding as he soaked in the afternoon sun.

"Ahhh.... wow..."

Visseth slid up to the surface, parting her hair as she breathed in deep. Lunissa slipped up behind Ses'nia, peeking over her shoulder as she worked.

"Oooh, big haul today, huh girl? Sas'lesth mu shishen"

Ses'nia grunted, a soft smile started to form at the corners of her mouth. Heaving the fish over her shoulders, she grunted as he tail flexed, heaving it onto her back. A few loose fish slipped out, flopping about as James leapt up, scrambling to catch them as they slipped in and out of his grasp.

"Woah! Hey, wait, just- Ah gotcha!" Smiling triumphantly, he held out his prize, as Visseth and Lunissa cackled with glee at his display.

"Hah, look Ses'nia, he's already riding your tail! Better *giggle* look out, he's gonna be our new ace!"

Ses'nia tried to stifle her laugh, barely holding it back as she waved her hand, turning back to the mountain side. "*Heheh* Lash veshvi sunshalsta. *Hahah*!"

"Psh, don't think I could do that good. Give or take a few..... hundred maybe."

Slipping his pants and shirt back on, he looked out across the fields. Breathing in again, he sighed, sitting back as he soaked in the view.

"But if it means I get to see this view every day...."

"Wellll~ maybe not every day, Jamesy."

Lunissa yelped as Iphresse slid up from behind her, trailing her shoulder with her hand as she giggled.

"Thanks for watching him girls, but I'll take him from here. We've got some unfinished business after all."

"GAH! Where do you come from?! Every time!"

Iphresse's mischievous grin grew as she sidled up to James, pulling him into her as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Sooo, ready to go repay that sweet, darling girl? Because..... I think she's ready for you."

"*Gulp* Hehh, well a promise is a promise." James turned, nodding to the trio. "It was amazing up here. Hope you want my company again sometime!"

"Of course! See ya!"

"Can't wait cutie!"

Ses'nia nodded, waving her hand as she shook her head, hiding her knowing smile. The other two dove back underwater, their tails trailing behind as they splashed and played together. James couldn't help but chuckle as he turned. Iphresse waved him over as they left, the sun shining brighter as it began to set.

Beginning their descent down the hill, James soaked in the atmosphere, his muscles a bit sore and tense however. He rolled his shoulder, trying to get it to loosen up, to no real avail.

"So, did you enjoy? I took a bit of a gamble, but I know ol' Ses'nia wouldn't let you drown if it came down to it. She's a softy most times. Most times." She grumbled, shooting Ses'nia a look, before turning back. "Ahh well, let's head back. I don't think Lineysha can wait much longer now."

"Wait, she was waiting on me? Why di-"

"Ah ah ah! I said I needed her comfortable. And she is! Well.... in a sense I guess. You'll see soon enough~!"

"Tch, you and your plans. Speaking of which, they talked about you and Sashelle trying something with Ses'rin?"

Iphresse grinned, looking off to the woods. "Oh, we definitely tried. She's so focused on work, she forgets to enjoy herself sometimes. Sooo~ I thought maybe she'd like a little help with that. Buuut, she was a bit more than we bargained for. Lessons learned."

Iphresse laughed, her tail sliding James to her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Maybe we just need a little more leverage next time?"

"Uh, have you seen her arms? She'd crush me like a twig without her tail."

"Oh sweetie, you're looking at this allll wrong. It's not about overpowering her...." Her tone turned husky, as she ran her tail across his chin. ".....it's about knowing what she wantsss."

James shivered, feeling her breath on his ear.

"Hahaha~ oh but it's so much fun to see you squirm! Poor Jamesy~ still not used to the attention."

James rubbed his neck, laughing with her. But a tiny squeal caught him off guard. They were close to the village now, and he could definitely hear something.

"Oh? Looks like Lineysha's got a bit of an audience. Aww, poor girl can't hold herself back much longer."

James furrowed his brows, seeing the group of lamia now, all gathered around a large hut, all trying to sneak peeks inside. Another yip, and the girls all giggled to each other.

"Well James, this looks like your stop. Do remember why you're here sweetie. She deserves to be rewarded for being a good girl today. Hahahah!"

The girls in front turned, seeing James approach, Iphresse standing proud behind him.

"Here he is girls! Found him!"

"Found me? You-"

Iphresse wrapped her tail around his mouth, waving her arms.

"*Ahem* A-nyways, found him up on the hillsides. Would you all be so kind as to let him help that poor girl in there? He says he wants to help."

The lamia nodded, whispering to each other as one even opened the door. James swallowed, nodding as he waved, walking up to the hut.

Why did it feel like he was about to get on a stage?

"Oh and Jamesy? Take this as an opportunity to take a little control back. Show em what you've got~!"

Show em what I got? Wha-

James walked into the hut, seeing just what awaited him.

Coils. Coils everywhere. Yellow coils wrapped tightly around a red and black tail, as they writhed and undulated, trailing deeper inside. He could hear much more than yips and squeals now. There was another voice, whispering pure love as ragged breathing and moaning echoed in the house.

Every time the tail squeezed, he heard another squeal.

"*Gulp* uh, hello?"

The whispering stopped. The ragged breathing only became more pleading as he could swear he heard someone whisper almost by accident.

"I-is that..."

That voice.... that was the girl in the fields.

The yellow tail slowly crept around, feeling on the floor, tapping closer and closer. James looked at it quizzically, watching her coil sweep a bit, back and forth. Finally, it tapped his foot, feeling him for a few seconds. Gently wrapping around his ankle, it tugged towards a seperate room.

"*Ahem* alright. I came here to, uh, reward you?"

He heard her breath in sharply as the other voice cooed, calming her a bit as the red and black tail flexed and tensed.

James cocked his head, following the yellow tails gentle tugging. Trying his best to tip toe around the coils, he reached the seperate room, looking inside.

The yellow lamia.... that was Sashelle. And that was definitely the girl from the field.

Iphresse definitely wasn't wrong about comfortable.

Sashelle's tail was looped perfectly around her eyes, sliding between her chest and hips, tying her tail down so tightly she couldn't possibly move. Her hands were constantly massaging her back and sides, making her shiver and moan as she tried to reach back and feel Sashelle's sides, only for her to tighten her tail again, making her squeal.

Sashelle's tail mercilessly played with her clit, which was dripping wet. Every stroke was perfectly planned, sensing her getting close and slowing, just before she reached her climax. Sashelle's warm cooes and whispers made the poor girl pant and quiver, trying to desperately to move, unable to think.

Oh god, is that what I look like when....that's....kinda hot....how long have they been doing this?

Sashelle looked up, reaching her hand out as her tail slowly unwound from Lineysha's head. Her face was completely flushed red, as she slowly opened her eyes.

"*Aaah* Mmm, it's, it's you!"

Sashelle pressed her chest against Lineysha's back, slowly kneading her shoulders, forcing her eyes shut again as she squeaked. Her face turned beat red in embarrassment.

"Heh, uhm. Yeah, it's me." James whispered under his breath.

He knew what he was expected to do. But just.... how?

How would he reward her?

His eyes trailed down to Sashelle's tail, which was now speeding up a bit. Lineysha's pants grew as she tried to arc her back into it, trying to hump her tail as she strained.

James eyes lingered, as he licked his lips.

He took a step closer, leaning down as Sashelle watched him, her tail slowing as it curled out, dripping with Lineysha's slick wetness. Her tail curled inwards, beckoning James to come closer and see.

"Sshona, Lineysha...." Sashelle whispered in her ears as James kneeled now. His heart was pounding in his chest. He had control now. The sweet smell of her sex filled the room, begging him to taste.

James eyes narrowed, as he pressed his face closer. Breathing softly, he lolled his tongue out, starting at the base of her clit, and ever so gently rolling his tongue up.

The effect was instant.

"*AAAAH!* Aaah! Nnngh!" Lineysha's eyes shot open as she felt his tongue start to explore her. Her tail flexed, trying desperately to do anything, but was quickly bound again by Sashelle. Her hips strained, far more powerfully now as she tried to bury James' face into her depths.

Her taste was spicy, as her wetness practically dripped off of her. James moaned deeply, slowly starting again, his tongue sliding between her lips, rolling across her clit as he slipped back down. Back up.... back down....

James grinned, feeling her practically erupt from a simple touch. This was.... this was good.

"Mmm, you're so sensitive... W-would you like some more?"

Lineysha, shivering with need, nodded, her voice squeaking as she whispered.

"P-please...."

Oh god yes.

James lowered his head again, pressing his face against her as his tongue slid across her pussy now. Lapping at her as he rolled across her clit, paying close attention to just where he licked. His hands slid around her tail, caressing her as her muscles quivered at his lightest graze.

Sashelle followed James' lead, letting her hands trail down her sides, her fingernails slightly scratching as they rose back up. James' tongue explored her now, trailing a bit higher and deeper. Pulling back, he heard her mewl in disappointment, her eyes glossy as she stared at him, biting her lip.

"Do.... do you want me to...."

Sashelle giggled, her tail wrapping around his hips, pointing at the tent in his pants. Lineysha's eyes widened for a moment, before she turned her head, trying to hide her blush.

James instinctively reached his hand up, catching her chin, as she let out a shivery breath, letting him guide her head as she panted now, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to lean in.

"Y-yesss...."

Sashelle's tail quickly unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the floor as James yipped in surprise. Both he and Lineysha looked down, seeing his cock spring out.

"*Gasp*.....i-it's..." Lineysha couldn't look away. She was completely enthralled by him, her embarrassment gone.

James, swallowing as he lowered his hand, stroked as he inched closer.

"Do you....want your reward?"

"Yessss! Please!!" Her voice cracked as she her panting mixed with a hiss, pushing herself out, unable to wait any longer.

James took her chin again, raising her gaze away from his cock, and up to his eyes. Tilting her chin up, he closed his eyes, pressing his lips into hers as she melted in his grip. She eagerly kissed him back, moaning into his mouth as she tried to uselessly free her arms to pull him closer.

His cock slid against her entrance and she couldn't hold back her squeal. She pulled back for a second, before James pulled her back into a passionate kiss, slipping his cock into her.