All Comments on 'The Hedge Ch. 01'

by Firefly1z

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed this, and hope to see more of episodes. Good quality of writing with only a couple of slight annoyances.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Just a bit disjointed at times and some grammatical errors. But very enjoyable read. I look forward to your next chapter! Thank you for sharing this story.

DJ

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Confused

But enjoying the tale, though just on page 5.

If he is just 19 mum would not see him as love interest, so why is daughter 18 so worried.

Also confused at what the kid is doing at school. Assume he is still in high school doing A levels? But would be too old, so confused.

Next why would a group of boys be chasing to beat up a 17 yo girl. She is way too old for them to try that. Totally implausible.

Firefly1zFirefly1zover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to UltimateHomeBody

The original ages for Aaron and Vicky were a bit younger but due to the age constraints of this website I had to increase their ages because I was not allowed to even infer sex in a conversation, I did not want to have to rewrite a whole section so made Vicky stay at school an extra year. Alice and Vicky are both strong characters and each enjoys getting something over the other. Aaron is a fit, good looking young man and Alice is a bit jealous, she is only 33 but has been single for quite a long time and doesn't know that the two are becoming a bit more than trainer and trainee. The boys chasing Vicky is plausible if her age was three years younger, I had to make her older but kept them the same age, she is a short, petite tomboy so looks younger. There is no mention of Martin Baxter but he may have set them on to her for fun.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Thanks for response

You should have rewritten. I like sex in stories, why else read this site, but the story is the most important part. Will try again.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander9 days ago

The dialog seems clinical at times, dry as the Sahara.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly1z@Firefly1z
Likes: Looking at sex from teens to mature, oral, vaginal, anal, groups, lesbians, 3D + 2D sex comics especially by Jag27. Dislikes: hardcore violence, scat, peeing, animals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hedge Series Info