The Hedge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later Vicky pulled the plug and helped Aaron lift her out and dried her before carrying her back to her bedroom where the covers had been turned down to the bottom, the central heating was on so the house was pleasantly warm as they undressed and lay in each side of her.

"What would you like us to do first, Alice?"

"I have been planning this for ages, I want to kiss both of you first... then Aaron can kiss my pussy while kiss Vicky's then swop around so I can show you that I have been practicing."

She kissed her daughter first and then Aaron, both of them moved down and suckled on her rock hard nipples before he moved down to her pussy and spread her legs, He raised her knees so that they flopped out wards totally exposing her and parted the brown bush and licked her. When he sucked on her clit her legs spasmed and she cried out, even though she had a mouthful of Vicky's pussy.

"You couldn't feel that at all, last time Alice" he said, grinning.

"Don't stop, I felt that right down to my toes"

He continued to work in and around her lips and felt her legs shaking as her orgasm was building.

"Swop time" he said and Vicky took his place and carried on while he knelt by Alice's head and she grabbed his rigid cock and sucked him in.

He moved closer and she moved her head back and smiled, then she went deeper and deeper until she emulated Vicky's deep throat action. Her eyes smiled in triumph as she bobbed her head a few times before pulling off.

"I did it!" she cried, "No daughter of mine was going to beat me at that!"

"Show off" Vicky muttered but grinned at Aaron.

"Now give me this lovely hard cock deep in my pussy and make me cum, please Aaron."

He moved down the bed and Vicky made way for him, guiding his cock into her mother's waiting entrance.

"Ahhh, that feels good... now give it to me hard and fast, I'm nearly there"

Aaron was happy to oblige and gave it to her as requested, hard and fast, making her legs shake so he lifted them up to his shoulders and Vicky held them there for him.

"Go on Aaron, give it to her but don't cum in there, okay."

"No problem, Vicky, where do I cum?"

"Let her have it as a protein shake."

"Uhh, uhh, ohh fuck... I'm c-cumming... Ahhh fuck me Aaron!" and he slammed into her as she came hard, gasping and crying, her fingers tweaking her nipples for extra pleasure.

She slowly relaxed but he was nearly there too and pulled out, scrambled up to her head and she stuffed it into her mouth and she sucked hard.

"Ahhh suck me, Alice..." and shot into her greedy sucking mouth, three big spurts and a few smaller ones and she swallowed the lot and sucked him dry.

"Oh wow!" She cried, "That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, thank you both, but now it's time to get you up again to give my lovely daughter and equally good fucking."

"I can wait, I know he won't be long."

"You get your ass into position, Honey and spread 'em!" he ordered, rising to the occasion.

She decided to get on her hands and knees so he got up close behind her and said,

"Eeny, meeny, miney, mo, into which hole shall I go?"

"Not my ass this time, Roni!"

"Ohh... so you like a bit of anal, do you Missy?" her mother asked sweetly.

"I... no... yes... yes I do, what of it?"

"Nothing Honey, I'm quite looking forward to having him pound my ass at some time."

"Mum! You... are into anal too?"

"Many years ago, but your father wouldn't do it so that was that and after he left, there was no one else to do it with because someone ran off any boyfriend I got interested in."

"That was because they usually tried to touch me up and I didn't want you hooking up with a man that would touch an eight to twelve year old girl like that."

"Ohh, I never realised, I just thought you were jealous or something, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time over it."

"That's okay, speak of 'giving me a hard time' are you going to stuff that cock into my pussy Roni or have I got to borrow her 'Rampant Rabbit' to get me off?"

"Oops, sorry Honey" and he eased it into her tight channel and slowly worked it all the way in.

"So you've been snooping through my things."

"I heard you crying one night, some time ago and went to pee and listened on the way back and opened the door to check you were all right but you had fallen asleep. The 'Rabbit' was lying on the bedside cabinet, so I sneaked closer to look at it but didn't know what it was but it smelled like my pussy, so I snuck back out and went to bed.

The next time I was home and you were still at work I went in and looked for it and found the box with it inside. I took it out and fiddled with it and was surprised when it started up and I nearly dropped it, I managed to turn it off and thought that it was my fault that you had to resort to using that because I had got rid of your boyfriends and felt ashamed so I put it back and said nothing about it."

"How old were you then?" Her mother asked quietly.

"About fifteen."

"I had no idea those men were... but you did us both a favour, you shouldn't have been nosey but I forgive you because it was really quite a funny story. Now come up here and bridge yourself over me and Aaron... you just get back to working that wonderful cock into her hot pussy.

"Yes Ma'am!" and they shuffled up the bed and into position where Alice could rub Vicky's clit and play with her tits at the same time.

This started to get the girl really worked up and she balanced on one hand and worked two fingers of her other one into her mother's wet snatch, going for her 'G-spot'. All three were soon panting and nearing their climaxes, determined to get Vicky there before him, Aaron first wetted, then pushed his right thumb into her tight ass making her cry out and cum.

"Ahh... so good, come one Mother, cum for me" and her fingers slopped in and out rapidly, making Alice cum as well.

The sights, sounds and feelings he was experiencing was too much for him and with a loud moan, he came shortly afterwards, thrusting his cum deep into Vicky's pussy.

"Oh wow! That was incredible, girls."

"Hmm, oh yes and making up for lost time, Mum."

"I'm twice her age and it has been a long time since a man called me a girl but this has made me feel like a randy teenager at college again and I love it... but now I must own up to something which could be a big problem for all of us."

"What is that Mum?" Vicky said, suddenly concerned.

"I don't know how it has happened but I've missed two periods, I think I'm pregnant."

The end of Part One.

Part Two continues with Chapter 12.

1...5678910