The Hedge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, from upstairs, I thought maybe fifteen at the most" he said quietly as he poured the drink.

"Thanks... I guess that's because I don't have big boobs" and she pulled the shirt in tight so that the contours of her small breasts and nipples were pushing at the material.

"Some girls develop later than others, I suppose, let's go and sit in the lounge while we are waiting" he said trying not to stare.

"That's what Mum said" as she followed him, grinning.

He sat in his armchair and she sat on the settee and they were quiet for a while, then she asked,

"What do you do for a job, Aaron?"

"I'm doing my 'A' levels, second year" he said, deliberately not looking at her slim legs showing below her t-shirt mini-dress.

"What subjects?"

"Physics, chemistry and IT, I love all things electronic."

"I don't even have a phone, Mum's the only one with one."

"What about your dad."

"He left years ago, he inherited some money and cleared off, leaving us alone, Mum works full time in a supermarket to pay the bills but we don't have much so I get picked on at school because my uniform has been mended a few times and is a bit small."

"I was bullied at junior school and it got worse at senior school, Dad noticed the bruises and sent me for Karate lessons, four months later I knocked the bully on his ass and they left me alone at school..."

"I bet they were after you out of school."

"Yeah, they got me a few months later, four of them plus Baxter..."

"Martin Baxter?"

"Yeah, that's him, do you know him?"

"I know of him, he's a right bastard but he's gone now, he got arrested for beating up some kid and putting him in hospital, he got three years for GBH, last month."

"Great, I can relax for a while, thanks for the information Vicky."

"My pleasure Aaron."

"Vicky... if you like, I could teach you some Karate moves to help you defend yourself."

"Hmm... then I could knock them on their asses and get some peace... yeah I'd love that, can we start now?"

"You're not really dressed for that, at the moment" and she looked down and laughed. "I could show you how to punch properly and a couple of routines to practice and next time when you are dressed we can do more, if you want to, of course."

"Okay" and she slid off the settee, showing a lot more than her legs as the t-shirt rode up and he turned away but his cock was starting to form a bulge in his shorts. She noticed, smiled and tactically ignored it.

He cleared a bit more space in the lounge and showed her how to punch from the waist and she copied him.

"Good, remember to twist your wrist as it adds power to the punch" he stood in front of her and held up his hand, palm facing her "Now punch my palm" and she did.

"Not bad, what you should try to do is make sure you make contact with your arm still bent and pretend there is another hand behind it, which is the one you want to hit, now try again."

This time she was better but the left hand was poor so he held up both palms and got her to punch one-two, one-two and this was better. By the time the drier had finished he had shown her two basic punching Kata routines that she could practice at home. He took the warm clothes out of the washer/drier and gave them to her and turned his back while she changed.

"I'd better be going now, thanks Aaron... for everything" she said, grinning as she handed him the t-shirt.

"My pleasure Vicky, where is home."

"So I saw" she replied quickly and he blushed.

"Hey! I didn't mind, it's not like you touched me up or anything Aaron, a girl likes to be noticed even if she only has bee-stings for titties" she added, meaning her nipples which had been prominent due to the material rubbing against them.

"When will you come back, I'm here every evening and all weekend, I run three times a week." He said trying not to stare at her breasts which were obviously much bigger than 'bee-stings.'

"Maybe Tuesday, perhaps we could run together first, we don't eat at home until eight."

"Okay, I'll look forward to seeing you on Tuesday at say five pm and you better go out the front way, just in case they are watching the back hedge."

"Thanks again, see you on Tuesday and I live on Shore street" she said happily, he opened the door and pressed the gate remote and watched her disappear down towards the road.

He was feeling a bit stunned by everything that had happened since Vicky squeezed through the hedge, nearly three hours before. He had not had any social dealings with girls before, only female teachers, some of them were quite nice and friendly but not girls his own age.

'She was would be eighteen in a month so would be only a year younger than him until his birthday three months later but was she just thankful to him for scaring the other kids off or trying to get something out of him?' he wondered, 'Shore Street is a bit rough for a nice girl.'

He went back to his painting for another hour, then went out to the garden and checked out the hole in the hedge. It was too small for him but he could see that if a small person pushed into it at an angle they could wriggle through into the garden. He would wait and see what happened with Vicky before he did anything about the gap, maybe use some wire to close it or something.

He thought about Vicky frequently over the next three days, would she come again, perhaps she was casing the house for a burglary, not that there was much worth stealing, only the flat screen TV and his laptop, the latter would be with him at college during the day. He decided to hide it when he went for a run and maybe he ought to buy an alarm system online and install it.

He had finished painting the bedroom which was only going to be used for storage and was ready to start on his own bedroom which was also at the back of the four bedroom house. From just before five pm he started watching the hedge and saw movement, then Vicky appeared and walked up the garden path.

She looked up and saw him and waved, then he ran downstairs and opened the back door to let her in.

"Hello Vicky."

"Hi Aaron, I've brought some clothes to change into, when we have finished if you don't mind washing my sweaty ones" and she grinned mischievously.

"Not at all, you can shower if you want to, before you leave."

"Maybe, it depends how hard you work me" she said displaying the impish grin again.

"Do you still want to run, I usually go for an hour but maybe we could do half this time, I wouldn't want to work you too hard before you show me your skill at the katas" he replied, continuing her joke.

"I practiced every night after doing my homework."

"The next stage is kicking and then a combination of both."

"I will be able to do that without showing my naughty bits now... and don't look so disappointed."

"I-I am not... did not..." and he blushed.

"I know you looked but I don't mind, you're a nice guy and I like you, if I didn't, I wouldn't have come back."

"Okay Vicky, I'll go and get changed and you can change down here, then we'll go."

"Okay Aaron" and he went to his room and changed into running shorts, t-shirt and trainers and went back down again. She was ready so they went out the front door which he locked and opened the gate with a smaller remote control which was on a string with the door key that he put over his head.

He had two bottles of water and gave one to her, that's when he noticed that her eyes were not just light brown but more of a golden colour which only showed up in the sunlight. They started jogging up the road until they came to a wooden gate which he helped her over onto a track which led into the woods. He started off at a slow pace but she kept with him so he increased it and she stayed next to him.

He kept an eye on her and at the top of the long winding slightly uphill track, he stopped, breathing fairly easily. Vicky on the other hand was panting a bit and took a couple of big swigs from her bottle.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Puffed, that was a long hill... give me a minute... and I'll be ready to go again... I'm not used to long distances or hills but I can sprint."

"When we get to the end we can run back along the road, I usually turn around and come back the same way."

"Okay, I'm ready to go again."

"Just watch out for stones and roots at the end when we go down the hill."

"Okay Mother Hen" and she ran on.

"Cheeky!" he cried, following her as she laughed and quite liked the view of her small ass cheeks bouncing as she ran. He caught up and she panted,

"It's quite a nice view, isn't it?"

"Oh yes..." then he looked at her face which was turned to him.

"I meant up ahead Aaron, not my ass!" she snapped but grinned.

"Yes, a couple of nicely rounded hills that seem to bounce as you run" he answered back and laughed.

"I'm glad mine aren't as big as that."

"And they never will be if you keep this up."

They started the decent back to the road and climbed over the fence but sat on it for a while, drinking.

"You know, for an old guy, you're pretty cool" she said trying to wind him up.

"And for a young kid, your pretty hot" and they both laughed, then got down and ran the last leg back to the house on the road.

He unlocked the gate with the remote control and the house and made more drinks and after a few minutes, he asked her to show him what she had learnt. She went through each Kata twice and he was quite impressed, she punched his palms again and now it was quicker and harder.

"Very good Vicky, now we move onto kicks, the most effective kick for a girl it to kick a male assailant in the balls" and she giggled. "You try and do that to me."

She stepped forwards and swung her leg and he took half a step back so she missed and he caught her foot.

"Now what are you going to do, if I lift up you end up on your back, if I spin you, I'll grab you from behind, if you try and kick me with the other foot I drop you onto your back or I could tickle your foot?"

"Don't you dare Aaron."

"What like this" and he ran two fingers lightly down the sole of her foot and she screamed out with laughter and hopped around, trying to keep her balance.

"Good tactic, scream and scare the hell out of me" and he let her foot down.

"Now who's the bully, you ogle my naughty bits, make comments about my ass and tickle my foot."

"Sorry, if you were offended, I was just giving as good as I got."

"I got you to let go of my foot didn't I?" she replied, grinning again.

"Okay, that worked once, now this is what you need to learn, pretend to punch, raise the knee and lash out with the lower leg, curl the toes back and strike with the ball of your foot, it's the same for a kick in the stomach or chest and maybe a small jump to hit the head, try it."

She did and he had to block quickly, she tried higher and finally the jump/kick.

"That's pretty good Vicky, but you telegraphed the last one by ducking a bit to help you jump, if you start with your knees slightly bent an opponent would have less time to see it coming."

She tried it again and it was better, then he had her do it all with her left leg and foot leading, this was not as successful as she was naturally right footed but she persisted.

Aaron gave her a few exercises to do that would tighten her stomach muscles and press-ups too.

"I think that is enough for today, would you like to shower before you put your clean clothes back on?"

"Would you like to join me?" she asked grinning.

"And what would you do if I said yes?" he replied seriously.

"Uhhh... panic I think."

"Why? What you offered is tantamount to offering me sex" she thought before answering.

"I-I have a smart-ass mouth and say things to shock people, just for fun but..."

"But that could have cost you a lot more than a bit of fun... I like the crazy smart-ass... and the smart comments too. I like you and have never come across anyone quite like you before, you learn quickly but this is one lesson you have to learn right now. If you tried that with someone like Baxter and changed your mind because you didn't really mean it, you could end up raped and murdered in a ditch somewhere!" he finished, a bit angry with her.

She stood with her mouth open, staring at him, realising what he said was true.

"And close your mouth, there's a fly coming" he added with a smile.

She clapped her hands over her mouth and tears ran from her eyes, then she ran to him and hugged him, crying into his sweaty t-shirt. He was taken by surprise by this vulnerable, crying girl who a few moments before had been a confident smart-ass, street-wise tomboy. He nervously put his arms around her back and hugged her as she cried.

They stood frozen for a couple of minutes until she stopped crying, then she looked up at him.

"I-I haven't cried for years but I realised what you said was true... I'm sorry I teased you, I won't do it again." he released her and she pulled away.

"I didn't say not to do it, just be careful who you do it to, I think you're cute and funny, I enjoy your company and you are perfectly safe here."

"I like you and trust you too, if we did shower together, I'm sure you would be the perfect gentleman" she said, smiling.

"But there would bound to be a certain male reaction."

"So I noticed the other day and I was quite flattered, you would not be able to help it but you would not do anything about it, that's why I offered, I trust you."

"But maybe one day it might be different."

"But only if I wanted you to."

"Of course, now are you going for that shower... alone" Aaron stated.

"Yes please Arron, if you show me where it is" so he took her up to the bathroom and left her to clean herself up.

A few minutes later Vicky came downstairs, dressed as she was when she arrived, although her short hair was still damp and gave him her sweaty clothes, including her panties. He looked at her and she said,

"I will wear them home, clean next time, silly boy."

"Ahh, the return of the smart-ass, welcome back."

"I will watch my mouth in future, but not when I am with you."

"That's fine, when will you be coming again... for more training, I mean?"

"Let's say we do Tuesdays, Thursdays and either Saturday or Sunday" she said, heading for the door.

"Okay Vicky, see you at the same time on Thursday."

"Okay Aaron... no, that's too official, I'm going to call you Roni, yeah; I like that Roni."

"In that case I am going to call you... Icky, like you were when I first saw you."

"Thank you for the hug but I'm not doing that again... at least not when you're all sweaty, bye" and she went down the drive on her bike and waved before she went around the corner and he pressed the button to open the gate to let her out.

'Well, that was... interesting and fun too, she's a crazy girl but she makes me laugh, there's not been much of that for me in the last few months' he thought as he headed for the shower.

3.

She arrived late afternoon Thursday and was dripping wet as it had been raining all afternoon. He pressed the remote for the gate and waited at the door.

"Don't you have a waterproof coat?" he asked.

"No, only this one, it's warm but it's like a sponge in the rain."

"Come in, you're Icky again" and she laughed and poked him in the ribs. "If you take the wet stuff off, I'll put it in the drier."

"And train naked, that might be fun, but only if you're naked too Roni."

"Crazy girl, I'll get your clean clothes from last time for you to wear" and he went to his room to get them.

When he got back to the kitchen she had just finished putting the wet clothes into the machine and was only wearing her panties.

"Here you are... damn, almost naked, you've caught me out again!"

She turned but held her arm across her chest.

"Is that better Roni, not that there is much to see anyway" she said, grinning mischievously. "I've seen boys with bigger titties than mine... see?" and he turned away.

"Am I that disgusting to look at Roni" she asked quietly.

"No, you are very pretty without mud on your face but you're too tempting" he replied.

"I'll be eighteen in three weeks, hopefully they'll start growing bigger then, the girls at school call me nipples, now the boys are doing it too because there's barely enough to fill an 'A' cup bra and my vests rub and make them stand up and it's embarrassing" she explained. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he looked she was dressed and he was relieved.

"No run today so a shorter session and then I'll drive you home."

"NO! You can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because..." and she paused for some time, not looking at him, "Just because."

"That's not an answer."

"I can't explain..."

"Okay, show me what you've practiced."

Vicky went through the Katas from the beginning, she was smoother and better balanced than the last time.

"I'm very impressed with how quickly you are learning Icky" and she smiled, "This time I'll show you two Katas with combinations, one with punches and blocks, the second with kicks and blocks."

He showed her a couple of times and she copied, he stopped her a few times to reposition an arm or a leg, then she did it on her own. They took a break for drinks and he quizzed her on the exercises he had given her how many repartitions she was doing of each, then resumed for another half an hour. They did some warming down exercises and made more drinks.

"If you want to shower again, your clothes must be dry by now" and he stood up and fetched them for her. When he returned she was looking at the rain, which was still coming down quite hard.

"Maybe I'll have that lift after all but I have a confession to make" and he looked at her, "I don't live where I said I lived... I live in Breechfield..."

"So why did you lie to me?"

"I... I thought you might just push me back out through the hedge, where they were waiting, I'm sorry but I didn't know how to put it right without upsetting you..."

"I know Breechfield, what else was a lie?"

"Dad did inherit some money and cleared off and Mum does work in a supermarket but she's a section manager, we are not well off as we still have a big mortgage but we're not scraping the barrel to survive" she explained quietly.

"So you played the poverty card to gain my sympathy, so I would not throw you back to the wolves."

"Yes but what I told you about them was true and about the kids at school. I only have two real friends, my Mum and you and now I've messed that up so I'll go now and won't bother you again" she said sadly and headed for the door and opened it, went through and closed it behind her.

He went to the window and watched her walk down the drive before opening the door.

"Vicky?" and she stopped and turned around. "You're getting wet again, come here" and he stepped back inside and waited, a few seconds later she ran in the door and stopped.

"Shut the door and come to the kitchen" he continued and turned away. She followed him and stood opposite him and waited, looking a little hopeful.

"I don't have much experience with girls but I was brought up to know that lying was wrong. I like you but you have dented my opinion of you, when we talked about bullying, you should have owned up."

"I know and I do regret it but I didn't want to be 'fed to the wolves' as you put it and you have been so nice to me, I thought I might be able to get away with it for now and if we became good friends, I could tell you later and maybe you wouldn't be mad at me."

"I nearly let you go but then I thought that everyone deserves a second chance and this is yours... if you want it" he said and her face lit up with a big smile and she ran to him and jumped up at him and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard, then said,

"OH I WANT IT Roni!! I really want it!" Kissing him again and he put his arms around her to stop her from slipping, but a hot, wet wriggly girl kissing him had a big reaction and she slipped lower and stopped.