The Hedge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHH! I... you are..."

"Well what do you expect, with what you are doing?"

"I should get down..."

"Yes you should..." but neither moved and she felt his bulge throb against her pussy, she smiled and released her legs and dropped to the floor and looked at the bulge.

"That's bigger than last time."

"You weren't kissing me at the time, just flashing."

"I don't think I am going to offer to shower together today, Roni..."

"You would still be safe, Icky."

"But you might not be" and she blushed prettily, "Ha! Now I'm blushing."

"And very pretty it looks on you" he replied grinning, "Go and have your shower."

She laughed and ran upstairs and he heard the water running and went up to find some clean clothes for himself, noting that she had left the bathroom door open and he could see her naked back view through the steamy glass and smiled, 'She's quite a little vamp' he thought.

He waited in his bedroom for her to come out then went in and closed the door, showered and dressed. Vicky was sitting in the lounge when he walked downstairs, her wet and sweaty clothes were in the washer/drier.

"Friends... or boyfriend and girlfriend?" she asked, hopefully he thought.

"Friends at the moment, friends in training, friends against the bullies, other people probably would not understand, especially your mother, maybe."

"Okay, secret BF and GF, is kissing and cuddling allowed?" she asked, definitely hopefully.

"Okay but nothing else physically at the moment."

"If I do or say something naughty, you might have to spank me."

"If I did that then I'd want to kiss it better."

"Mmmm... that sounds nice" but he shook his head as being too dangerous.

"Come on you tease, time to go."

"Okay Roni, I'll come on Saturday, Mum's working" and she jumped up and when he stood she hugged him and pulled him down for a gentle kiss and turned for the door.

He loaded her bike into the boot and as they were coming up to the entrance to Breechfield, she asked him to stop.

"It's only the third house and the neighbours are a nosey lot so I'll get out here and run, bye Roni."

"Bye Icky" and he took her bike out of the boot, then she was gone, running down the road, pushing the cycle and turned into the private estate, he drove by and saw her go in the third gate and out of sight, 'Crazy girl' he thought as he drove home, 'But maybe my crazy girl.'

It was hard for him to concentrate on his lectures on Friday but he did manage and when he got home, after some more painting upstairs, this time one of the front bedrooms, he went through his books and notes again, while his dinner was cooking.

The next morning, he was painting again and heard the gate buzzer and thought it was the postman, when he looked out he saw Vicky's head over the gate and pressed the remote to open it. She came in pushing her bicycle and parked it by the garage as he opened the door.

"I wasn't expecting you yet, I'm painting."

"That's okay, I can watch or help; I've helped Mum with the decorating before."

"Your expert help will be most appreciated" he said as she walked past him and he closed the door.

"But it'll cost you."

"And what would that be Princess."

"Oooo... I like that, a drink and a kiss but not in that order."

"Of course Your Highness" and he lifted her up and kissed her for a few seconds.

"I'll give you one of the t-shirts I use for painting to keep the paint off your clothes."

"Can't I be naked underneath it like last time?" she asked cheekily.

"Behave or you might still get that spanking."

"Mmm... it might be worth it for the kisses afterwards."

"You are incorrigible, Icky!"

"That's why you like me."

They went upstairs and he gave her a t-shirt, then turned quickly as she removed the one she was wearing, saying it was too hot to wear two.

Aaron began cutting in all the edges, sockets and light switches on the wall using a two inch brush and the paint tin, while Vicky used the roller for the rest of the wall using a paint tray.

"I just can't believe it's been only a week" he mused, "It seems like I have known you for months, do you have a mobile phone?"

"Mum says I don't need one yet."

"Emphasise the safety aspect, if you get stuck somewhere, you could call her (or me) and you can pick a cheap one up from most supermarkets for fifteen pounds and have pay to talk, which will still let you make emergency calls even if you have run out of credit."

"I'll ask her and if not I'll buy my own from my savings."

"I would buy it for your birthday but that might arouse suspicions but I'll put some credit on it instead."

"Thanks Roni, I'll put you on it as Karate, Mum as home and her work too, another thing is, I think Mum is starting to suspect something, I didn't go out so often before."

"You could come here less often, if that would help..."

"No! But I might have to..."

"How about if you explain that because of the bullying you found a Karate instructor who has been teaching you. You could show her what you have learnt so far to prove it, she will probably question my motives but you could tell her something about me and this house."

"She would probably want to meet you."

"We could go all formal, I still have a Gi from when I was going to classes, it would probably fit you quite well and I could order a new one for myself, if she brings you and stays to watch, you behave seriously and so will I, including the bowing, before and after the session."

"Are you a black belt?"

"No, only a brown, which is one below black but I'm allowed to train students, we'll try it later when we've finished this room."

"Okay but if she tries to steal you, I just might have to kill her."

"Ohh, I'm yours to be stolen am I?"

"Kids don't like having their favourite toys taken away."

"And now I'm a toy, am I? You should shut up before you disappear into that hole you're digging for yourself."

"Okay Roni." And she tried to look serious but failed.

"What makes you think she might try to steal me anyway?"

"She's thirty three and looks okay for her age I guess, she's got bigger titties than mine but a fat belly and has had the occasional boyfriend since Dad left but they didn't want the baggage of a smart mouthed kid getting in the way."

"So you don't want her muscling into your territory, is that it?" he said grinning.

"No!"

"Maybe you could share...? OUCH!" he cried as Vicky slapped his ass hard.

"I could always stop coming here altogether, Aaron!"

"Then you wouldn't get that spanking plus..."

"And when will that be?"

"Ohh, maybe after our exams and when the house is painted, oww!" he cried as she slapped him again.

"Alright Icky! Sooner but after your birthday, we have to get this thing with your Mum sorted or she might stop you coming here"

"She couldn't stop me!" she replied defiantly.

"Actually she could, she could have a restraining order put on me, so that if we met, I could be arrested and jailed. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal, we do the formal thing from now on and as soon as I have a new Gi, if she wants to know, you can tell her. If she wants to meet me, then bring her and introduce us, we train have a drink afterwards and you go home, leaving the Gi here. If she is happy with that, when the whole house is painted, inside and out, you can have what you want."

"But that will take months."

"Hmm... I estimate eight to nine weeks, depending on the weather, schoolwork, college work, gardening and your mother, say three months."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Deal! If I told her I was also helping you redecorate the house, maybe I could come more often?"

"Don't push your luck, I very much doubt whether you mother is stupid, she has to be intelligent for her job, this has to be a case of the tortoise and the hare, where the hare could end up in jail."

"Okay Roni, I can be a tortoise."

"She will probably ask if I have touched you and you say..."

"Only when he kissed me" she answered quickly and laughed but Aaron groaned.

"Sorry, only when he adjusts my hand positions for punching and that isn't often."

"That's better, and have I suggested that you should touch me?"

"No Mum, he was bullied at school, which is why his dad sent him for Karate lessons, but will train people who are in the same situation."

"How many has he trained before you?"

"None so far because he has been at college full time, doing his 'A' levels and hasn't had time."

"Good answers, no details of subjects, make it sound as professional as possible."

"Okay Roni, let's get the last wall done and then we can train."

4.

While Vicky was getting changed he rummaged through his wardrobe and found his old Gi hanging in the back and gave it to her.

"It smells a bit mouldy" she said wrinkling her nose at it.

"I'll wash it later so it will be nice and fresh for next time and you get to wear my belt until I buy you a new white one."

It fit her quite well and she took off the shorts before putting on the trousers, she stood in front of the mirror and posed in a fighting stance.

"I look so much better, wearing this" and he agreed.

They trained for an hour, then changed and went for a run as before, but she was able to keep up and was less puffed when they stopped at the top of the hill.

"What time are you expected home today?"

"Mum finishes at five to get home in half an hour to shower and finish off dinner that I usually start to prepare."

"So you need to be home by four thirty at the latest so we have an hour from when we get back to the house to shower and dress."

"Okay, let's go" and she was off running down the hill.

"Go steady or you'll fall and break a leg or something!" he shouted and she slowed, letting him catch up but giggled 'slow coach' at him.

Vicky showered first and dressed in the clothes she had arrived in, he showered and put on clean shorts and shirt, made them both a drink and they went to the lounge.

He sat in his armchair and she stood there tapping her foot and he looked up at her, puzzled.

"How can I kiss and cuddle you in that chair, get your ass on the settee, now?" she snapped, looking at the clock. "Thirty five minutes is all we have!"

"Yes Ma'am" he said and changed seats.

She knelt on the settee, straddling his thighs and sat, then leaned forwards for a kiss. He put his arms around her slim torso and gently squeezed, she held his head and kissed him again.

"You kiss nicely" he said.

"I learned from watching films from our DVD collection, some of them were a bit hot, I also watched some porn in the internet on our computer but it's just as well that I know how to wipe the history so Mum doesn't know."

"Porn seems to be so frantic but I suppose they have to get in a certain amount of action into a set time and they are paid physical actors because the dialogue is usually very poor" he said.

"With lots of moaning from the women and grunts from the men but some of the things they do are... very interesting."

"Like what?"

"Are you trying to embarrass me, Mister?"

"Who me? No but I would like to know what took your fancy."

"Well bondage is definitely out, ain't no one gonna tie me up! But some of the spanking maybe, not the hard stuff though and having a guy stuff his dick up my ass looks painful to most of the girls and women."

"Yes but some must enjoy it, you can fake pain because some looked like they loved it."

"Two men with a girl looked fun."

"And so did a man and two or three girls."

"What about doing it with an old woman."

"Aren't old people worthy of pleasure and well as young ones, I would do it if she wanted it."

"I don't think I could, with an old man I mean."

"Would you do it with another girl?"

"Probably, if I really liked her and she liked me, would you with a boy?"

"No, girls are nice and smooth and soft, even the fit ones, boys are hard and hairy, just not for me although I have nothing against gays, each to their own... anything else?"

"The only thing neither of us has mentioned... oral sex, I mean we pee out of there" she cried.

"But if both wash first."

"Both the girls and boys seemed to enjoy it but I do not want that white stuff on my face or in my mouth, Yuk!!"

"But we don't know what any of it is really like" he said.

"You've never... with anyone?"

"Nope, still a virgin, I'm unhappy to say, girls were never interested in me."

"Me too with boys, they all just laughed at me for the tiny titties."

"Bigger fools them."

"Would you... with me...?"

"Yes, I'd love to but for the 'elephant in the room', not being rude."

"What elephant... ohh, my mother."

"Uh-huh."

"Maybe we can just be kissing and cuddling friends."

"I'd really like that Icky."

"So would I, Roni" she replied seriously, "Oh shit! The time! I should have been nearly home by now."

It was quarter to five and she was panicking.

"We'll go in the car and I'll drop you off up the road again" and they stood up and kissed again and he patted her tight little ass.

"Ooo, I'll give you five minutes to stop that Roni" she said laughing.

"No time, get your bag and let's go."

"Spoilsport" she said as they headed for the door.

This time he dropped her just down the road from her road and then kept going and returned home, putting the Gi and her sweaty bits in the washer/drier.

Next he went online and found a Gi to fit him and white novice's belt on Amazon, ordered them and paid the next day delivery fee. It arrived the next afternoon and he put it straight in the wash with his sheets and pillowcases and plenty of fabric softener and it came out soft and fresh smelling.

Aaron had given Vicky his home and mobile phone numbers and she called that evening.

"Hello Mister Redman, this is Vicky Baker, would it be okay if I bring my Mum on Tuesday evening, she wants to have a talk with you and watch the training session" he knew straight away that her mother was listening because she was being formal.

"Of course Vicky, tell her that she is welcome to come and watch."

"Okay, we'll be there at the usual time."

"That's fine, bye."

He hung up, sat and thought, the lounge is okay for the training, her mother could sit in one of the armchairs or the settee which were all pushed back against the wall. He went upstairs and hid Vicky's spare clothes in the back of his wardrobe along with her shampoo that she had brought so she wouldn't go home smelling of his. When her mother was home, she had to go home sweaty so as not to cause any suspicions and shower there.

The next day Aaron started looking for a job in Electronics or IT and found that most companies were looking for 'A' level qualification in maths as well as the ones he had gotten, he only had GCSE's in maths and English. He noted the websites of those companies that he would like to apply for but would have to wait for his results to come in a few weeks.

He was a bit nervous the following afternoon as the time for Vicky and her mother to arrive, approached. He dressed in his Gi and put the girl's on the arm of a chair. Then the buzzer sounded and he released the gate and watched them drive up to the house in a five year old, red Toyota Avensis.

He opened the door as they walked towards it and ushered them inside.

"Hi Mister Redman, this is my mum."

"Hello Mrs Baker, nice to meet you" he said offering his hand, "Your Gi is in the lounge Vicky, go and get changed while I talk to your mother"

"Hello Mister Redman, please call me Alice, I've come to watch you try and instil some discipline into my somewhat unruly daughter" she replied shaking his hand briefly.

"My name is Aaron and I have found that she can be a little cheeky but is a keen learner, with good reason."

"Yes, her smart mouth has gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion."

"Luckily, I was painting upstairs and saw her get chased through my back hedge by three boys who were going to beat her up. They saw me and ran off, I found her hiding in the log shed and we talked for a while. I was bullied at school so my father sent me for Karate lessons which I did for over three years. I offered to teach her how to defend herself and get fitter in the process."

"And you don't want payment for teaching her?" She asked suspiciously.

"My father died a few months ago, so I have been living here on my own, it is nice to have someone to talk to instead of the TV or the postman, she needs the training more than I need the money."

"You realise that she is only seventeen and some people might think that you have ulterior motives."

"I realise that but the only opinion that concerns me, is yours. If you decide that it is too risky for her, then we will stop, it is totally your choice Alice, all I can say is that she will be safe here."

With a sound like a small herd of Buffalo, Vicky came down the stairs.

"Ready!" she called and ran into the lounge, Alice and Aaron followed.

"Would you like a tea or coffee before we start Alice?"

"Coffee please, black."

"Vicky, can you start your warm up exercises, please."

"Okay" and he went to make the drink and when he returned with it, he did a few stretches himself, then started the lesson with a mutual bow.

"Right Vicky, the usual start with the full range of punches, blocks and kicks" and she went through the routine and stood at rest.

"That was good, now go through the Katas, not too fast but sharply."

He completely ignored Alice and stopped Vicky a couple of times and tested the strength of her blocks and was satisfied for her to continue.

Next it was for her to throw a punch and he would use the appropriate block, then did the same with kicks, then he reversed their roles and she had to block his attack which she did quite well.

"You don't have to stop the punch or kick completely to make it useless, sometimes just deflecting it will be enough to put an attacker off balance so that you can counter attack. I'll do a low kick and you do something with it and describe your options, okay?" and he winked with the eye away from her mother and she returned it.

"Okay Mr Redman."

He swung and she caught his foot, leaving him hopping to keep his balance.

"From here I could spin him hard and then run or lift it higher so that he falls over and run" and then she grinned evilly, "Or kick him in the balls and walk away, which would be much more satisfying."

"Victoria!" Alice snapped, "Please don't use such bad language!" and Aaron tried hard not to smile.

"Time for a break, Vicky, you know where the drinks are, would you like another Alice?"

"Ahh... no thank you."

The girl brought in a glass of juice for herself and water for him and sat next to her mother.

"She tells me that you went running a couple of times, where do you go?"

"I have three routes, two are on the road and one through the woods at the back of the house and down to the other end of the village, it's about a mile, on my own I reverse the course to come home, the others are longer but without hills."

"She has always been good at running."

"And you are not Mum" Vicky interrupted and laughed.

"Ahh the smart mouth again but remember, at home you have to sleep sometime Vicky" he said and the girl pouted.

"Very true Aaron, I ought to find time to go to a keep fit club but they are expensive, I get a reasonable salary but I still have a mortgage to pay and a car and a teenager to run" and he laughed at Vicky's sour expression.

"I could come and give you some training, once a week and you could do some on your own or with Vicky on another one or two nights" and he saw Vicky looking angry, then she twigged his offer and smiled.

"That could be fun Mum so you would have some company and not get bored" she offered.

"Hmm... it would give me some incentive and I could do with losing a bit of weight... okay Aaron, would you like to come on Monday at six and stay for dinner, then Victoria and I will do it together on Wednesdays and Fridays and have the weekend off."