The Hedge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is for signing autographs in your books when you get around to writing them" she said, laughing.

Aaron gave her a pair of carved wooden walking sticks and Vicky's was in a medium sized box.

"I bet I know what this is, Missy!" Alice stated as she tore the paper off to reveal a ceiling fan to match the one she had bought Vicky on her birthday.

"I just wish I could get up the stepladder to help Roni install it" she said sadly.

"You will Mum, one day..." Vicky said, "And there is this one too."

She handed over a tiny packet which when opened, revealed a pair of gold earrings in the shape of small spoked wheels.

"A reminder of the challenge you faced and the wheelchair you defeated" Vicky continued, grinning.

There were tears, hugs and kisses again before they made a light lunch of soup and crusty bread, as they were going out to dinner that night.

They spent the rest of the afternoon, sat in the lounge talking about things in general and Ashley and her situation specifically. They had a very pleasant dinner at one of Alice's favourite restaurants and more drinks back at the house.

Alexis was fed and put to bed then they had fun in the lounge with the toys which included Sharon, Aaron and the 'Plus One' while she licked and sucked the mother and daughter who lay on top of each other, kissing. When they went to bed, Aaron carried a giggling Alice to her room and Sharon went to Vicky's bed for more pleasure.

More presents were exchanged on Christmas Day and everyone helped with the preparation and cooking of dinner. Sharon was staying for another two nights so slept with Alice that night and finished with Aaron on Boxing Night.

She still managed to be happily fucked again by him in the morning before he and Vicky had to get up to go back to work. She went in to Alice for a cuddle which became more than that before they got up and dressed, she to go to work and Alice to see to the baby and to wash the breakfast things up.

Meanwhile Ashley had a quiet Christmas at home with her mother, before she got up she opened the present Sharon had given her under orders not to open it in front of her mother. She laughed and understood why when she opened the box, because inside was her very own 'Buzz' in bright red silicone.

The batteries were already fitted and she had a very pleasant half an hour before she heard her mum getting up. After the housework and food preparation had been completed and as Sharon was not at home, Ashley decided to go for a run to increase her fitness instead of using her bike.

She kept to the main roads through town and saw that there were a few people out, mostly walking their dogs, many carrying small knotted plastic bags of doggy poo, as they made their way home. She returned after an hour and had a hot bath and continued to think about her current situation, as she had been for some time.

Since Sharon had asked her if she would be a witness at Aaron and Vicky's wedding her life had been turned upside down and inside out and she loved it. She had been like a little mouse compared to her peers at school with very few friends but that hadn't bothered her too much until Martin Baxter had taken an unhealthy interest in her.

She had told her new friends that he had tried to get her panties off and managed to push a finger into her pussy before she managed to fight him off and run home but that wasn't the whole truth. Her small gang of friends use to play in a derelict house, next to the old industrial site.

Then some of the older boys found the place so her group had to be careful that they weren't there at the same time which usually worked. One sunny Saturday afternoon five of them were playing hide and seek when three of the older boys arrived.

Three of the five had escaped but two were trapped upstairs and were caught by the bad boys.

"Well look what we have here, two spying little tarts, Ashley Hunter and Annie Dickens" Baxter said nastily, "What do you think boys, fancy a bit of fun?"

"What if they report us Mart?" Graham Lanes asked and Simon, Graham's twin brother nodded. Martin shook his fist under the frightened girl's noses.

"If either of you two report us to anyone, we will kill you and the rest of your family too... got it!"

"Y-y-yes Martin" Ashley stammered.

"Okay, you two can have that one and I'll play with Ashley downstairs, now do whatever you want but don't break anything and leave us alone until I call you, right!" and they nodded, grinning nastily at the terrified girl.

The brothers dragged Annie who was already crying, over to an old dirty mattress, Baxter gripped Ashley's wrist and pulled her downstairs to the old settee in the lounge and pushed her on it, she was alone with him and could hear her friends screams coming from upstairs.........

Both girls were released an hour later and walked home, neither spoke to each other about what had happened and their gang disintegrated. They never went to the abandoned house again or rarely ventured outside their own gardens on their own.

Ashley tried to tell her mum that Martin Baxter had tried to touch her but she replied that he was probably just trying to be friendly but if she didn't like it, she should just keep away from him. That was easier said than done as she had to go past his house to go to and from school, but she did it quickly on her bike and was wary at school all day.

Her friend Annie was never the same person after that day, she was withdrawn and very quiet, only speaking when she had to. Exactly three months after that day, she took all her mother's sleeping pills after her mother had gone to work, committing suicide. Annie was not found until her mother returned from her shift at the factory where she worked, nine hours later.

Ashley did not know what the Lanes brothers did to Annie but she had a good idea from what Baxter did to her, except that there were two of them so it would have been twice as bad. It was only years later when she accidentally saw some pornography on the internet that she realised what combinations her friend could have gone through compared to her.

Martin Baxter left school as soon as possible and drifted from job to job, usually getting fired after a few weeks for bad time-keeping or fighting. Then he was involved in a big fight in which he beat up another teenager and put him in hospital for weeks.

He was arrested, charged and imprisoned for three and a half years, (then had two months added to his sentence for fighting, although Ashley didn't know this). She was sure that he would come looking for her when he did get out so she needed to decide what she was going to do about it before he turned up.

The training was a good start but he was more than twice her weight and would be able to overpower her easily, even with her training. She felt that her best bet would be to move to a different part of the country and start a new life, maybe even with a new name.

Ashley decided that she would need to get a driving license and pass her test, maybe get herself a car in case she needed a quick get-away, when he got out of prison. Perhaps her new friends could help her out with driving lessons but she would not tell them the real reason she wanted to learn to drive.

She went back to work on overtime on Boxing Day which was on the Thursday, she was going to be seriously saving now and would do any extra hours that were available except for Saturday mornings when she had training with Redi and Aaron.

40.

On Saturday she rode to Redi's house and arrived fifteen minutes early to have a nice kiss and cuddle with her older friend and lover before the trainer arrived. She broached the subject of driving lessons and Sharon offered to take her out occasionally once she applied for her provisional license. She received extra hugs and kisses from the happy girl for the offer and Ashley decided to apply as soon as she got home.

Aaron arrived on time and watched as the students performed their Katas, next he showed them how to fall correctly before showing them some Judo throws that they could practice together. He also started them sparring with him slowly, showing them how to anticipate an opponent's moves.

When you spar together, keep it slow so that you don't hit each other, do not go faster until you are confident that you can block all the moves. Bear in mind that you Ashley are very quick but Redi, you are much stronger, be careful okay?"

"We will" Sharon replied.

"We want to be good at this and we can't be if we injure each other" Ashley added.

"Good girls, next Saturday we fly to Tenerife for our honeymoon so the next session will be on the fourth of February, keep practicing and be careful" he warned them.

Both women hugged and kissed him and he left to go home.

"So we have a month to practice before our next assessment, what days would you like to come and train, Sasha?" Sharon asked.

"If I say Monday, Wednesday, Friday and one day on the weekend please Redi, but I am saving hard now to buy myself a car so if I get offered overtime I will let you know so we can change the date, is that okay with you?" Ashley replied.

"Yes, that will be fine with me Sasha, do you want to do any more today?"

"I thought we could plan how we are going to spar first."

"For instance, I punch and you block say five times with each fist, then you do it, followed by the same with kicks and so on?"

"Yes and there's room to do the Katas side by side with only two of us."

They tried it all and found that it worked quite well, afterwards the bathed together and has a nice little lovemaking session for an hour before Ashley rode home.

That night she reviewed the training session with Aaron, he had handled her body during the Judo practice and she had done the same to him and found that it did not scare her as it would have done a few months before. In fact she quite liked his strong hands moving her around and fell asleep wondering if his hands would feel as good on her bare skin.

Ashley went to Sharon's for training three times the first week and they made love twice, during the last of these sessions, she confided to her about the subject of her dream.

So have you made the decision to do it with him and if so, how would you like to do it, on your own, with me or with everyone joining in?" Sharon asked carefully.

"I think I have... and I would love to have all my friends with me although just saying that makes me feel nervous... but excited at the same time" Ashley replied blushing furiously.

"It will have to be after their honeymoon, I'll speak with I-cee and arrange for it to be on another sleepover at their house, maybe on the fourth, okay?"

"That sounds like fun, I will tell Mum in a couple of weeks."

As soon as Ashley had gone home, Sharon called Alice to give her the good news.

"They're in the bedroom, doing final packing for tomorrow at the moment" Alice said quietly, "That's wonderful news, hopefully she will be able to mix with men on an equal footing, once she realises that they are not all out to attack her."

"It might take a few sessions to totally convince her."

"Hopefully... you didn't press her to make the decision did you, Roni will ask?"

"Not at all, the last training session we did some Judo throws and she liked him holding her and vice-versa, she told me she dreamed of his hands going all over her bare body and I think that did it for her."

"Good, how about you coming to stay next weekend, I could use the company by then?"

"I'd love to, but late on Friday after she trains with me, say nine-thirty."

"I'll have dinner... and my tongue waiting, the honeymooners will have already gone to bed as they have an early flight."

"You, Ms Baker, are wicked... and I love you for it!" Sharon giggled, "See you next Friday."

Alice passed the information on the Aaron and Vicky when they came downstairs and as she guessed Aaron did ask if there was any pressure put on the girl and was assured that it was all her own choice. Then she explained about the Judo and the review into her dream and he was satisfied, not really believing that any of them would put pressure on the girl just to give him a new lover.

The week went quickly for all of them, Ashley told Sharon that as there was no training on Saturday she was going to be working on overtime. Sharon then told her that she would go to stay with Alice for the weekend and would see her at work on the Monday.

Sharon arrived at the house at nine thirty pm and ate the dinner Alice had saved for her while they talked quietly. Alexis woke and was fed before she could start to cry so as not to disturb Aaron and Vicky, when she was changed, Sharon cuddled her until she fell asleep and carried her up to her cot.

The two women, quietly used the bathroom and got into bed and cuddled, deciding to get more intimate when they were alone. Alexis now slept until about six am most mornings, so Sharon offered to drive the honeymooners to the airport while Alice dealt with the baby, then they could have their fun.

Aaron's alarm went off at five am and the duo had washed, eaten breakfast and were ready to go by five-thirty. Alice and Sharon had gotten up at the same time, Sharon dressing to drive them to the airport after the obligatory hugs and kisses for Alice (she had hers at the departures drop-off point).

She returned to the house to find Alice ready and waiting, she soon joined her in the bed for an hour's play with fingers and tongues exploring various bodily holes until they were both satisfied.

For Aaron and Vicky, it was all a new experience as neither had flown before but Sharon had explained what they had to do before the flight and after the landing at the other end. They held hands as the aircraft took off for the four hour flight and when it landed, laughing as Vicky cried out as the plane bounced a couple of times before it settled on the runway.

They collected their bags and the hire car, setting their Sat-Nav up to get them to the hotel, with Aaron having to constantly remember to drive on the right and that the gear lever and hand brake were on his right hand side.

The arrived without mishap, parked, booked in and went to their room to unpack, having collected a large stack of attraction brochures and a map or two from the display in the reception. They looked through them and short-listed a few definites which included driving across the lava field road and up to Mount Teide and going up to the summit in the cable car.

They chose a few maybes as well as they were going to be there for two weeks but first they changed, applied sunscreen and went to check out the big swimming pool for a couple of hours. That evening before they went down to the restaurant for dinner, Vicky called her mother and told her that everything had gone well so far and she would call again in a couple of days.

Alice and Sharon had a nice weekend before work intruded for the guest.

"I can manage on my own but I promise if I have any problems, I will call you straight away" Alice said firmly.

"I just don't like you being here on your own with Alexis all week."

"That's fine, we'll talk to each other every night at nine after Sasha has gone home from training and you could ask her if she's not working next weekend, maybe she would like to come and stay, three's definitely not a crowd."

"Ooo... now that's a wonderful thought, I'll ask her tomorrow evening before I call you."

Monday night at nine, Sharon called Alice.

"Hi I-cee" Sharon said, "I asked Sasha and she said that she'd love to 'cum' and stay for the weekend, if her mum okayed it and she wasn't working."

"Good, in fact if you could both arrive earlier and do your training here and I'll make dinner and we can all 'cum' together."

"An even better idea, I'll let you know."

Alice was being very careful at home, always putting Alexis in the sling before going up or down the stairs, although she could manage easily carrying her on level ground. She still did her exercises as best she could while the kids were on holiday but felt a little lonely during the day and looked forward to talking with Sharon in the evenings.

At seven months, Alexis was awake much more of the time, she no longer needed the carry cot and the big cot was padded so she couldn't bang her head against the bars or slip an arm or leg through them. She was also starting to crawl and needed entertainment more than the mobile above her bed.

She had cuddly toys and ones that made different noises, all of them had bright colours and of course everyone played with her and talked to her. Her mother took her for walks although the weather was cold, she was well wrapped up in the buggy and spent most of the time asleep.

Friday soon came around and she spent the afternoon preparing for her guest's meal, she could walk around the kitchen carefully without the walking sticks which made the job so much easier. At six pm the buzzer sounded and she walked slowly to press the button to open the gate as soon as she knew it was Sharon and Ashley.

They parked and rang the doorbell and she let them in, then closed and locked the door before the hugs and kisses. The visitors took their coats off and Alice made them hot drinks which they carried through to the lounge, where they sat and talked for a while.

When the drinks were finished Sharon and Ashley changed into their Lycra training clothes and did their training session with Alice watching. It took an hour and they were hot and sweaty at the end and went upstairs with their bags to shower and came down in their nighties under the bath robes Alice had put out for them.

Dinner was just after eight with a bottle of white wine and was all washed up by nine, then they settled down for some serious talking over G&T's. They were on their second drink before the subject of Aaron was brought up by Ashley.

"I know that you two have been avoiding the subject of Aaron and me."

"Well it is a sensitive subject and we didn't want to seem to be pushy, so we waited to see if you would start the conversation Sasha" Alice explained.

"I guessed as much, anyway I have thought long and hard about it and how I feel about it. I reviewed what had happened to us all that time ago and it was quite painful as I had locked it away, deep in my mind" Ashley told them.

"Us? You said us... I thought it was just you he assaulted!" Sharon asked, shocked.

"No... three other girls got away but two of us were caught..." and she told them what really happened to her and her friend.

"Oh my god!" Alice cried, very shocked and distressed.

Sharon sat next to her and cuddled her and all three were in tears.

"I-I-I just couldn't report it, I felt so embarrassed and especially for Annie because there were two of them with her. When she killed herself I felt even guiltier that it had come to that for her and I had not helped her in some way but she had shut everyone out. So I just locked it all away and avoided boys and men as much as possible, thinking that they could all be like that even though I knew it wasn't true."

"Where was your father while this was going on?"

"Oh he left years ago, I barely remember him so it was just me and Mum" she continued. "You three have taught me that those men are a rarity, we just have to be careful and Aaron has been the perfect gentleman and has kept the training very professional.

"I have noticed that he is attracted to me but Redi said that he would never take that any further without Vicky's permission. The thing is that as I have come to know you and him, I feel attracted to him too, the thought of his hands and lips on my body is exciting but still a little scary too, which is silly."

"It's not silly at all, you have every reason to be nervous, which is why Sharon offered herself to be with you or all of us, so that you would feel safer. One-on-one may come at a later time but again that will be your choice but you know that if you want to get married and have a family somewhen in the future, you need to get over your fear" Alice told her.