The Hedge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, this is one of the reasons I am here, I want to have lots of fun with you two but I also want you to make love to me like he would in whatever positions he might like, using your toys."

"Oh Sasha, we will be honoured to show you that and other things a man likes but tomorrow, tonight it's girls night" Sharon cried and kissed her.

"Come on girls, let's get ready for bed, feed 'Missy' then we can play" Alice laughed and stood up. Ashley had the honour of carrying 'Missy' Alexis up to bed and played with her until her mother's breasts were available.

Twenty minutes later and all three were naked in Alice's bed with the elfin Ashley in the middle having her nipples sucked by two excited women. They made a sucking triangle and then reversed it, the red and blue 'Buzz's' came into play and Ashley had her first experience of having a vibrator in her pussy and another gently pulsing in her ass.

"I feel so full but after the initial discomfort, it now feels really nice... especially with you sucking my clitoris, Redi."

"We all felt that way, the first time but now we love it for a change" Alice said happily.

"I thought it would be nasty and dirty but when I followed your advice on preparation, it has been fine."

They finished playing around midnight and all had a good night's sleep, in fact it was Alexis who woke them up at six thirty, demanding to be fed. Ashley helped Alice with the baby while Sharon went downstairs to make a large pot of tea.

They had breakfast and went for a walk, all wrapped up against the morning chill. Alice was walking faster now and was much more stable whilst she was pushing the buggy. The problem was when she used her walking sticks, she was a bit less stable, although she was getting better. She did not trust herself on them while carrying the baby in the sling outside of the house yet.

It had been just over seventeen months since her accident and she had come a long way from being paralysed from the neck down. She estimated that it would take to the second anniversary to recover as much mobility as she was likely to get.

"Redi, can I come to you when you are doing your training with Sasha and use your cross trainer, I feel it would be a great help in getting me stronger and back to the level of fitness I had before" she asked.

"Of course you can, you will be most welcome" Sharon replied.

"Thank you Redi, Roni and Vicky can babysit Alexis instead of me for a change" and they all laughed.

They shared the housework had lunch and watched a 'chic-flick' on the TV before preparing dinner, they talked a lot about all sorts of subjects while it was cooking, before Ashley stopped them.

"You are both lovely people but you are deliberately avoiding one subject and I feel that we have to talk about it because I have been thinking hard and have not been able to make a decision about it."

"You mean Martin Baxter's release from prison?" Alice asked quietly.

"Yes! I have thought of only one option and that is to move a long way away from here, change my name by deed poll and start a new life, not telling my mother where I have gone or my new identity."

"That will be very hard on her unless you both move together" Alice said.

"And to do that, you would have to be truthful about what he did to you and what the other boys did to your friend" Sharon added quietly.

"I know but I don't know if I can do that after all this time."

"He might be a reformed character and be no danger to you any more" Alice offered.

"I am the only witness and therefore a danger to him, I can't take that risk!"

"What happened to the other boys?" Sharon asked.

"The older one was killed in a police car chase a year ago and I heard that the younger one died of a drug overdose a couple of months ago, so there's just Baxter and me left."

"From what Roni told us, he could be out by the middle of August so we have seven months to come up with a plan but first I think you have to tell you mother and see what her reaction is" Alice told her firmly.

"I'll come with you as moral support, if you like Sasha" Sharon offered, giving her a hug.

"From my point of view, seven months seems a very short time, let me think about it for a couple of days and I'll let you know and I'm sorry for ruining your weekend" Ashley said, starting to cry.

"Rubbish! Come and sit on my lap right now, young lady!" Alice snapped and the girl moved quickly.

"Now I know that you are not stupid and neither are we and that includes Vicky and Aaron! We all love you, including him, although he will not admit it yet.

"It may mean that you have to change your job as you were there when he was still around but between us I am certain that we can find a way to keep you and your mother safe from Baxter, so we will start with her, okay Ashley?"

"Okay I-cee, I trust you all but it's going to be hard to tell Mum that I lied."

"If we had known what they did, when it happened, all three of them would have been serving long sentences but you were alone with all that pain and no one to turn to, not even your friend. But now we do and we will try our best to protect you, now give us both a kiss and we will carry on having fun today and tomorrow and of course there will be a party in two weeks' time to celebrate Sasha's coming out."

There were kisses all round before they ate dinner and now Ashley was feeling much more confident about her future. She called her mother and told her that she was fine and had even learned how to change a baby's nappy.

41.

After the washing up had been done, they watched TV for a while and followed the same bedtime routine as the night before but once in bed Alice brought out the strap-on dildo.

"What is that?" Ashley cried, laughing hard.

"We told you that we would show you what a man likes and the various positions that heterosexual couples make love in that lesbian couples cannot do without toys like this one" Alice explained.

"It's a strap-on cock" Sharon said, "Let me show you how it works."

Ashley couldn't stop giggling as Sharon stepped into the straps and pulled it up like a pair of panties, then eased the reverse stub between her pussy lips and tightened the straps and waved it at her.

"Now if you two children have finished playing around, this is supposed to be educational... as well as fun" Alice commented, smiling. "But I am also sorry if this brings back bad memories, Sasha."

"That's all right, I know that it has to be done and when you show me how it should be done, I hope to kill the bad memories with pleasurable ones."

"Good girl, I'll start by giving this nice 'young man'..." More giggling from Sharon and Ashley, ignored by Alice, "...a blow job."

The teacher explained and demonstrated with the 'man', lying down, kneeling and with 'him' on top. She went on to show her how to deep throat but explained the problems and advised her not to try to go too deep at first as throwing up on her lover was not a very sexy thing to do.

"He just forced me to suck his cock and pulled my hair to make me take it all in, fortunately he wasn't very big so I didn't throw up and it wasn't for long" Ashley said bitterly, then smiled and said "But this is different, so come here 'young man', I want to suck your cock."

She did it the same way as Alice had showed her but when she was kneeling on the carpet with Sharon standing in front of her, sucking and licking, the 'man' said,

"When you do this, look up into your partner's eyes, they love to see that." When the girl did that Sharon cried "OMG! You look so beautiful and sexy doing that, I think I just came a little!"

Ashley stopped and Alice then explained about her choices of what to do when a man climaxes for a blow job.

"It tastes a bit salty and musky, not nice but not too bad either, we have gotten used to it but you don't have to swallow it or even have it in your mouth. They also like to see it splash on your face, breasts, ass or anywhere, a good lover will give you a few seconds warning when he is about to cum so you can decide where it goes."

"Making love with a man or a woman is the same in one respect, it is all about giving and receiving love and respect." Sharon added. "Now it's time for the next stage, there are three basic positions but many variations."

"Let me warm you up and then we can try a few, okay Honey?" Alice said.

"Oh yes, this is great fun" Ashley said as Alice buried her face in her eager pussy and started working with her expert tongue, making the girl moan happily.

A few minutes later, when Ashley was getting quite excited, Sharon replaced her friend and eased the strap-on into Ashley's pussy in the missionary position. She fucked her gently with her legs in various positions, then Sharon lay down and the girl got on top, trying first the forward and then the reverse cowboy, where she came for the first time.

Finally they moved onto their sides and spooned together with Sharon facing Ashley's back before going on to the 'doggy' position. Ashley was almost ready to cum again so Alice slipped a whetted finger into her ass and pumped it in and out rapidly, which sent her over the edge and she cried out "Cumming", with the strap-on pounding her and Sharon's groin slapping against her small ass loudly.

"That looked incredibly sexy" Alice said as the two separated and lay on the bed, breathing rapidly.

"Oh it felt it..." Ashley gasped. "Now I want to try it on you two."

"You'd better do it to her first, she's desperate to cum" Alice replied pointing at Sharon, who was rubbing her clit.

She took off the strap-on and fitted it to the girl's smaller frame and she lay on Sharon and Alice guided the phallus into her friend's pussy and the girl started thrusting gently.

"Faster Honey... please" begged Sharon, so she did. "Now, pussy here please Alice."

Alice straddled her head and lowered her pussy onto the waiting mouth before kissing Ashley. They continued like that until Sharon cried out and came hard, groping the girls breasts as she did. Alice then replaced Ashley, lying on top of Sharon so the girl could penetrate her, while the older women kissed and rubbed their breasts together.

Eventually Alice came too and they called it a night after washing themselves and the toy, settling down to sleep after a very good and tiring day, in a triple spoon with Ashley in the middle.

Every couple of days Alice had called Vicky for an update on their holiday and to check that they were okay, she did it in the late morning as they didn't take their phones to the pool in the afternoon. They had toured all over the island, been up the mountain, gone to the water park, the tropical gardens and swam in the sea.

For exercise they had been running on the beaches before cooling down in the water and even had sex in there, standing up to Aarons neck in the sea while Vicky wrapped her legs around his waist. He had pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and slipped inside her for a quickie.

Back at home, the women did some training (Alice did exercises including sit-ups and press-ups) then went for a long walk before lunch. During the afternoon it rained so they sat and watched TV and talked.

"What are you going to teach me tonight?" Ashley asked, smiling.

Alice nodded to Sharon who got the message and thought about how to broach the subject.

"Uhh... we have covered most of the things that men like except for one thing..." she said carefully.

Ashley thought for a moment before saying, 'anal sex'.

"We know that you quite liked having 'Buzz' play in there but having a man's cock in there is a bit different... and not all men want to do that" she explained.

"I've been double 'Buzzed' by you two and it was nice but then I remember Annie getting the same treatment and hearing her screams and that scares me."

"She was being raped by two boys who didn't use any lubrication and didn't care if they hurt her, they just wanted to cum in her body and probably would have carried on doing it even if she passed out!" Alice stated.

"A man doing it with love and gentleness is so different from that, we would like you to try it with the strap-on tonight and if you hate it, then we will never try it with you again but either way, the decision of trying it with Roni or any man will be up to you" Sharon continued.

"This will probably be the best way to try it, with just us girls, I will know how it feels so I can make an educated decision" the girl replied, "Besides, I've loved everything so far so maybe I'll love this too."

As Sharon and Ashley had to get up early on Monday morning to go straight to work so they decided to go to bed straight after the dinner dishes had been washed up. Alexis was awake and was happy to have her feed an hour early so they were all in bed together by ten pm.

"I'll let Redi wear the strap-on again tonight as I am still a bit wary of flexing my back too much" Alice said reluctantly.

There was a lot of oral sex as a build up to the main event. The red and blue 'Buzzes' did the rounds too finally both were being worked into Ashley's pussy and ass. Sharon donned the toy again and she eased it into the girl's ass and they tried all the positions from the previous night before Alice pushed blue 'Buzz' into her pussy too.

"This feels much better than I had thought it would be, that gel is really slippery... and 'Buzz' is making me... Mmmm" she moaned, "If a real cock can do this, I really want to try it."

"Say it Sasha, tell us what you want him to do!" Sharon said, egging her on.

"Uhh... I-I w-want Aaron to... f-fuck my ass... ahh, cumming soon..."

The two women grinned at each other, then Alice squeezed Ashley's breasts and tweaked her hard nipples, while Sharon speeded up her thrusting. Ashley's legs came up and wrapped themselves around her waist and humped back at her. A few seconds later she cried out as she climaxed and squirted love juice against Sharon's groin.

"Wow! I've never seen you do that before!" The woman said.

"I'm sorry, I peed myself, I've never done that before, I've made a mess in your bed. I'm so sorry I-cee!" she wailed, tears of shame and embarrassment flowing down her face.

"It's okay Honey, you've just cum extra hard, that's love juice not pee Sasha!" Sharon exclaimed.

"Not pee?" the shocked girl replied.

"No it's not but we'd better get up and change the sheet before it soaks in" Alice said, laughing.

They changed the sheet, Ashley washed herself and the toys and watched as Alice and Sharon pleasured themselves in a sixty-nine.

"Hey Sasha, you can join in too!" Sharon mumbled from between Alice's thighs.

"Okay, do that on your sides" she replied grinning wickedly.

When they complied she slid a lubed 'Buzz' into Sharon's ass, making her gasp 'Ooo you sneaky bitch'. Then she did the same to Alice, who knew it was coming, now she could ass fuck both women while they licked and sucked each other to very nice climaxes.

After they had cleaned everything up and were lying in bed to sleep, Alice said,

"You Miss Hunter are getting as devious as my elder daughter" and kissed her on the cheek.

"And we love you both for it" Sharon added, kissing her on the other cheek.

Because of her early feed the night before, Alexis was awake at five am, meaning that the women were awake also. Ashley and Sharon showered while the baby was being fed, then Ashley changed the nappy and took her downstairs while Alice showered and put on a bathrobe.

Sharon had already made breakfast by the time she joined then in the dining room and they talked about Ashley's experiences that weekend.

"Was there anything that you didn't like and wouldn't do again Sasha?" Alice asked.

"No, I loved everything, I will probably still be nervous about doing it with Aaron, but none of it scares me anymore, I'm sure it will be a very nice experience, if he's not too exhausted from his honeymoon" she replied, laughing and the others joined in.

The two were dressed in their uniforms and both hugged and kissed Alice, thanking her for the weekend's entertainment, then they hugged and kissed each other before going out to Sharon's car and driving to work. Alice sat and mused about Ashley's 'coming out' weekend, deciding that it had gone very well indeed and now she was looking forward to her next sleepover in less than two weeks' time.

Everyone's routine continued the same as the previous week, although Vicky was a little homesick, missing her mum and baby sister. Alice continued to exercise, determined to show a noticeable difference when they came home. Sharon and Ashley worked and trained together and the girl made the decision to tell her mum the whole truth of what happened to her.

On a training night with Sharon she asked,

"I am going to tell Mum what happened to me... would you be there for moral support please Redi. I know it's going to be really upsetting for all of us and I have no idea how Mum is going to react."

"Of course I will, you will both probably need hugs and someone to pass the tissues" her friend replied.

"Better bring a big box then, I thought Tuesday of next week would do if you don't mind."

"That's fine by me, would six or seven pm do?"

"Six would be better and thanks, I'm dreading it but it has to be done."

"She will probably be angry to start with, then just want to cuddle you" Sharon said quietly.

"Or she might still be angry but at me and kick me out!" Ashley replied bitterly, "She can be a bit unpredictable sometimes."

"Well if she does then you can move in with me, I have plenty of room in my bed for a little one" and she laughed but Ashley looked depressed so she kissed and cuddled her until she cheered up.

Alice and Alexis collected Aaron and Vicky from the airport at five-thirty pm on Saturday. The young newlyweds were very suntanned but were feeling the January cold and hurried to get their bags and Alexis into the warm house. Alice was a little slower but when she shut the door there was a big mug of hot tea waiting by her place on the settee in the lounge.

"Thank you for this, now tell me what you got up to, apart from making frequent love in various places on your holiday?"

It took them a couple of hours to retell all the things they'd done and seen, towards the end, Alexis had to be fed and changed and dinner had to be put on to cook.

Alice then had to update them on all the things that had happened at home, during their absence, finishing with the news that Ashley was going to tell her mother the truth on Tuesday night with Sharon there to offer moral support and tissues.

"Hmm... that could be good or bad, depending how her mother takes the news, either way it will be very emotional" Aaron said quietly, "Of course we will offer any assistance they might need, if we can."

"If the police are involved, do you think the other girl's family might help, even though her attackers are already dead?" Vicky asked.

"It's a possibility, I hope they will but they might just go into complete denial and there would be nothing we could do about it" Alice replied.

They went to bed early for a nice little threesome as Alice had only had silicone cock for the last two weeks. She admired their tans, especially Vicky's who had worn a very small 'holiday only' bikini.

"We used four bottles of sunscreen in two weeks but didn't get burnt once and shouldn't peel either."

When Alexis woke at ten, Alice fed and changed her, then slept in her own bed for the rest of the night. Aaron and Vicky wrapped up well against the cold but still went running in the morning and trained as well, they also went walking with Alice and the buggy, with Aaron making a comment on how much better she was getting about.

"It may be winter but I haven't been hibernating and even trained lightly with Redi and Sasha last weekend when they stayed here. I can punch and block but I may never kick like before" she said sadly.

1...34567...12