The Hedonism House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica laid down on the other side of Sharon and gazed at them both adoringly. "I'll never forget this as long as I live."

Sharon smiled as she caught her breath. "Pretty Jessica. We're not ... done with you yet." Sharon rolled over and began to lick Connor's cum from Jessica's face. "Not by a long shot."

Connor smiled and glanced at the food cart. "We've got plenty of dessert left."

------------------------------

Party Planning

Jessica crept from the couple's room just before eleven o'clock. She took a moment in the hall to collect herself and make sure her robe was tied. Her body was very sticky under the robe. She had probably never needed a shower more in her life. She carried her black dress and shoes as she made her way back to her room. Jessica wasn't the only one doing so and she shared a few secret smiles with handsome strangers as she walked. Parties were still going on in most of the rooms. The smell of sex hung in the air even in the hallways.

Back in her room, she stripped, showered, set the alarm, and crawled into bed naked.

After what seemed like just a few moments, the alarm went off. Alarm clocks in 1962 were decidedly cruel. Shocked awake by the awful bell and clapper alarm clock she was on her feet and across the room before she even realized she wasn't asleep anymore. Turning it off as quickly as she could, Jessica sent a silent apology to any neighbors who might be annoyed by the noise. She'd been dreaming of David and for a moment she was sad. She hoped he'd be okay without her. She had no idea where or when she was, or what was happening to her but had her doubts it was temporary.

Jessica heard Oscar enter the main room as she dressed. "I'll be right out. The camera gear is on the table. Would you be a dear and fetch a cart for it?"

Oscar's voice was at the door. "May I come in first?"

She was only half dressed but after last evening, her inhibitions were nearly non-existent. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I'm probably dead anyway, I may as well enjoy it." She thought.

"Sure can, handsome."

Oscar entered and smiled. He approached and kissed her warmly. "I'm sorry I missed our goodnight kiss, last evening."

Jessica smiled. "It's okay hun, someone else covered for you. A couple of someones actually." She giggled.

He smiled. "I'm glad you are enjoying the Hudson House. Are we ready to get to work?"

She finished putting on her sundress and grabbed her canvas tennis shoes. "They're not my comfy Nike's but I suppose they'll do." Jessica thought.

They both grabbed a cup of coffee and they left the room with Oscar carrying the equipment. They obtained a cart from the kitchen and set to their task. About halfway through their morning, Oscar spoke up.

"Oh, by the way. As you know, tonight is our annual masquerade ball. Miss Vanessa wondered whether you might not mind taking some candid photos during the dancing. With everyone masked, the guests likely won't mind."

The confused look on Jessica's face made it clear that she was not in the know concerning the masquerade.

"I'm sure I mentioned it when you checked in on Thursday," Oscar said.

Jessica shrugged apologetically and made an excuse. "Sorry, it was a full day. And I was tired from travel." It wasn't even a lie.

Oscar smiled. "Of course. This weekend every summer, Hudson House hosts a masquerade ball. Guests book years in advance to be here for one. Miss Vanessa opens the ballroom, there's a band and dancing, food, and drinks. Very formal and decadent. The party usually moves out to the pool deck afterward and ..."

She laughed, "I can imagine. I'd be happy to shoot some photos but I don't have a dress for that sort of thing."

At around six o'clock, Oscar cleared his throat. "I'd like to check on something. Would it be all right if I left you for a while?"

Jessica grinned at the handsome man. "By all means. I know my way around. I'll be heading for the gardens as the sun comes up. Meet me there."

Oscar grinned back and dashed off.

----------------------------

An hour later, Oscar returned looking very happy with himself and somewhat out of breath. He was beaming. "I have a surprise for you back in your room. You are going to love it."

The man's excitement was infectious. "I can't wait."

After they completed a little over half of the requested photos, they called it a morning. Jessica was bushed.

As they returned to her room, she saw the surprise Oscar had gotten for her. Hanging from a curtain rod was an exquisite, black and red dress reminiscent of an 1880s saloon girl. Pinned to the sleeve was a handwritten note in a beautiful flowing script. It read, "From my personal armoire. V."

The fabrics and workmanship were exquisite. It was daring and vivacious. This was no ordinary saloon girl outfit. It was something that only the madame of the finest cat house in the biggest boomtown could wear or afford. Black pearls were worked into the embroidery at the neckline. The slit in the dress was over the left leg, and the bodice was cut to show off a curvy lady's natural gifts. A black and red lace mask and black fishnet stockings hung from the same pin as the note. A pair of black, Victorian lace-up heel boots completed the ensemble.

Jessica smiled broadly at Oscar. "This is so my style. You did great."

"Miss Vanessa thought you might like it."

"You were gone for a while; did you have trouble? Jessica asked.

Oscar grinned slyly and wiped the side of his mouth, with his thumb. "Miss Vanessa required, a morning ... kiss."

Jessica laughed. "I'm sure she did. Thank you for taking on such an arduous task on my behalf."

She quickly stripped off her sundress and shoes and began to put the dress on.

"Do you have an escort for the ball, Ms. Cassidy?" Oscar asked, clearly enjoying the view.

With a wry look, Jessica cocked a hip. "Young man, you know perfectly well that if I didn't know about the ball, I certainly don't have a date for it."

With the dress pulled around her waist, Jessica walked over to Oscar with a smile, wearing only her bra. "But I would find it agreeable to be on your arm tonight, handsome. Unless you are already promised to some Hollywood starlet or rich heiress."

He smiled broadly. "I would be delighted to escort you, Ms. Cassidy."

The dress and even the lace-up high-heeled boots fit Jessica perfectly. "You look amazing," Oscar whispered; his appreciation evident on his face. He could scarcely tear his eyes away from her exposed cleavage.

Jessica felt amazing to be sure. She walked up and planted a kiss on his lips. "Thank you, Oscar. You have been amazing and I WILL find a way to say thank you. But right now, I'm going to take a nap. I'll see you at lunch."

---------------------------

Jessica woke shortly before lunch. She was used to getting up early for various activities, but 3:30 a.m. was for the birds. The nap helped. She took her time dressing and found a nice turquoise day dress, white stockings, and a pair of four-inch white leather heels. She looked and felt very sexy. She daydreamed happily about her dalliance the evening before, as she fixed her hair and makeup. Jessica's stomach growled.

-----------------------------

Lunch was in full swing. Once again, Jessica was struck by the beauty of all involved. It seemed like Miss Vanessa invited only those that could afford the stay and those with a certain level of attractiveness. It seemed a little unfair to Jessica, but then again...

"Fuck it. None of it's real."

Suddenly, loud amplified feedback screeched its way through the room's speakers, setting Jessica's teeth on edge.

"Oh, hey sorry about that. These gadgets confound me."

Jessica looked up at the main table to see Miss Vanessa standing with a microphone in her hand. Her usual black robe was very loosely tied and her prodigious breasts were on display to good effect. With the noise under control, she continued.

"Hello my darlings, I'm overjoyed you all could join us at the Hudson House this week. Tonight is our annual midsummer masquerade ball, and I for one have been looking forward to it. That lovely young man from Mississippi will be joining us again, providing our musical entertainment. I'm sure we'll all have a wonderful time."

Vanessa gave an exaggerated wink at that last part and she laughed. After clearing her throat, she continued. "I would like to beg your indulgence in one new matter though. For about twenty minutes, somewhere in the first hour of tonight's dancing, I will have a photographer taking photos of our fun, in the ballroom only! I know this is not how we usually do things, but I would take it as a personal favor if you would be agreeable. Hudson House requires some photos for our newsletters, invitations, and brochures. As this is a masked ball, it will be easy for all to remain anonymous in the photos. If you are not comfortable with the photography, you are free to leave the ballroom. I can't wait to see you all starting at seven o'clock. Thank you."

Seeing a lot of sour faces, it was abundantly clear to Jessica, that the photography news went over like a lead balloon. She thought to herself that she might end up photographing an empty room. She sat and thought as she ate. The architecture and layout of this resort weren't all that unusual. In the United States, perhaps, but in Europe, there were hundreds and hundreds of manors and mansions all over the place, built by the aristocracy of the 1700s and 1800s. Jessica had explored several of them. In her explorations and study of the buildings and blueprints, there was one detail that kept recurring. Rich folks didn't want the help to be seen.

After finishing up her meal she stole up behind Miss Vanessa at her table. Jessica leaned in and kissed her neck. "Thank you for my beautiful dress," Jessica whispered.

Vanessa turned in her seat and gave Jessica an alluring smile. She put her hands on her face, pulled her in, and kissed her deeply.

"My darling. I've overjoyed that you like it. It was my mother's." Vanessa gave her a sly grin. "Sin runs in the family you might say."

Jessica laughed. "I have an idea that might make tonight's photo mission a little more palatable to your friends. I need the help of one of the staff who knows the ballroom well."

To her credit, Vanessa didn't question her, she just got right on it. Vanessa scanned the crowd for just a moment.

"Do you see that dark-haired woman by the kitchen door? The little curvy one, full of Latin fire?"

Jessica nodded.

"That is Magda. She knows this place very well. I'm sure she can help you." Jessica thanked her and turned to leave.

Vanessa grabbed her arm and pulled her in to whisper in Jessica's ear. "I hope we get to have a moment before your stay is over."

Her heart beat faster and a shiver of anticipation ran through her, which Vanessa noticed. Jessica whispered back. "I plan to have my fill of the Hudson House out on that pool deck tonight. Tomorrow morning, I plan to thank those that have so graciously helped me. I would be overjoyed if you would join me for either or both."

Vanessa pulled back and smiled. "I do so love a planner."

------------------------

Jessica approached Magda and introduced herself. Jessica thought. "She's stunning."

Magda smiled. She was wonderfully curvy and just barely over five feet tall. Her long dark hair shone. Jessica longed to run her hands through it. She guessed Magda was somewhere in her mid-thirties.

"I need your help. Miss Vanessa said you were the person to talk to."

Magda grinned mischievously as she looked Jessica up and down. "I am at your service, Miss Jessica." Magda cooed with a lovely Latin accent. She reached out for Jessica's face and Jess leaned down for the introductory kiss. When Magda's tongue slid between her lips, she was not surprised. Magda's hand slid behind to cup her ass. "Latin fire is right." Jessica thought with a smile.

--------------------------

Ballrooms are infrequently used in most cases, but they are usually the most royally appointed. This one was no exception. What most ballrooms seem to have in common, are hidden doors. Not designed to be secret, but hard to spot unless you're looking for them. Servers use them to move food and refreshments in and out of the ballroom without being noticed or getting in the way of the festivities. This ballroom had six, each with a wide area behind for the servers to work and store extra plates, glasses, and other sundries.

Jessica and the lovely Magda made plans. Rather than walking out in the middle of the dancing, snapping away with her camera, she was going to work guerrilla style. She set up her film and other equipment spread out behind each of the hidden doors. She would go to each one, step out, and snap a few candid shots before anyone noticed more than the light from the flashbulbs. Then she'd disappear back through the door, wait a few minutes, and then pop out of a new door.

After they were through, Jessica and Magda sat on a couple of folding chairs in one of the passageways, very pleased with themselves. When their eyes met, Jessica's pulse raced.

The female kitchen staff wore a simple but attractive, blue button-down dress that ended just above the knees, with a lacey white bib apron. Two-inch pumps completed the ensemble.

Magda rose from her chair walked up and leaned down to kiss Jessica. "I have seen you. You are very beautiful. But different from the other ladies here."

Jessica pulled Magda into her, reaching around with both hands for that beautiful big butt. They made out for several minutes. Magda let her hands fall to Jessica's breasts, squeezing them through her dress.

Jessica broke the kiss, breathlessly, and reached for Magda's apron ties. "Have you been ... with many of the ... ladies here?"

Magda grinned lasciviously. "Oh yes, Miss Jessica. Many. Even a ... Golden Globe winner?" Magda giggled deliciously. "She ate my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I came all over her face. I laughed when I saw her get that award. She ate pussy really good though. If they had an award for eating pussy, she would win that too."

Jessica was working on the buttons on Magda's dress when they were interrupted by another staff member. There was a problem.

Magda kissed Jess quickly. "Sorry, Bonita. Duty calls."

Jessica whispered. "Will you be on duty tonight?"

Magda leaned in and licked Jessica's right earlobe. "No. I work the daytime. Nighttime is for Magda."

Jessica took a deep breath. "Meet me on the pool deck after the ball. I want to be for Magda too."

Magda smiled lustfully. "Sí, Bonita."

As Magda disappeared down the passageway, Jessica got herself under control. The atmosphere at Hudson House was intoxicating. Jessica's sex drive was in overdrive. Like a kid in a candy store with twenty bucks, she could have anything, anyone she wanted. And she wanted it all.

------------------------------

After Jessica's gear was set, she returned to her room and took a luxurious bath. The old claw-foot tubs were so big and deep. She relaxed in the bubbles and hot water. She shivered as she thought about what the night could bring. Just as she slid her fingers over her vulva, there was a knock on the front door.

"Who is it?"

She heard the front door open. "It is Magda."

Jessica smiled. "Please come in. I'm in the bath."

She heard Magda close the door and set something down. Magda popped her head around the door frame. "I have brought my dress and makeup. I thought maybe we could get ready for the party, together?"

Jessica shivered. "Oh yes, please," Jess said huskily. "Come join me."

Magda stepped into the bathroom doorway, wearing just a robe. With a wide smile, Magda let it slip to the floor revealing her round, womanly naked body, her brown skin gleaming seductively. Jessica's breath caught in her throat. Magda had round full breasts that had a slight sag from time and gravity, but the sight of them made Jessica's mouth water. Her ass was round and plump and perfect. Magda glided over to the tub and leaned over to kiss Jessica, giving her an up close and personal view of her magnificent tits.

Lovely Magda gracefully swung herself into the tub and knelt between Jessica's knees, in the warm soapy water. She reached up and slid her hands over her breasts.

"You haven't taken your eyes off my big boobies since I dropped my robe," Magda said with a cute little pout. "You like them?"

"Oh, heavens yes." Jessica panted.

Magda smiled as she pulled Jessica's face into her chest.

--------------------------

The Masquerade

Oscar knocked and entered Jessica's main room. He was surprised to see two gorgeous women sitting on a loveseat waiting for him. Jessica looked ravishing in her saloon girl dress. Her hair was up and she'd added a red feathered hairpin to the ensemble, along with a pair of long black silk gloves.

Magda was wearing a red Spanish flamenco dress, with ruffles everywhere. It was tight and clung to her curvy body like a second skin. She had red flowers in her hair. Her long dark hair was put up in an elegant bun that hung at the nape of her neck. She wore a red lace domino mask and high heels.

"Oh, somebody up there likes me," Oscar said softly. The ladies smiled.

Jessica stood. "Oscar dear, do you think it would be too much of a chore if you escorted both Magda and I, to tonight's festivities?"

Oscar's tongue battled to articulate his happiness. "I wouldn't ... err, would be very ... happy to escort you both to the masquerade. Very happy." Magda rose and approached him, offering her hand demurely. Oscar took her hand gently and gazed into Magda's eyes before he pulled her to him and kissed her. "I have long admired this lady from afar, Ms. Cassidy. Thank you for this introduction."

Approaching them both, Jessica leaned in to kiss Oscar. "Oscar, for the rest of my stay, if you call me anything other than Jessica, I will box your ears."

Oscar took Jessica's hand with his free one and brought her hand to his smiling lips. "As you wish, Jessica."

-------------------------

Oscar strode like a king through the enormous doors of Hudson House's ballroom, with a pair of gorgeous women on his arms. Dressed in a black tuxedo with a black domino mask, Oscar cut quite the mysterious figure, the two beauties contrasting starkly, resplendent in their red dresses. Even amongst such an attractive assemblage, the three stood out and were openly admired.

Jessica scanned the room. The men were in a variety of different color tuxedos, though the classic black was most common. The ladies were an explosion of color and texture, but there wasn't a demure dress in the room. Oscar's heart hammered in his chest to see such a collection of enchantresses. Everyone wore a mask that covered as much or as little of their face as they wanted. Jessica's was a mere suggestion of a mask in lace, where many wore a full mask, usually depicting some sort of mammal or bird. The sheer pageantry of the attendees and room decorations left Jessica in awe.

There were tables of hors d'oeuvres, champagne, and punch. Chairs for those needing a rest lined the rest of the open wall space.

On stage was an eighteen-piece band, with a full brass and rhythm section. The crowd hushed when Miss Vanessa strode majestically to the center microphone. Dressed in a gorgeous, black off-the-shoulder ball gown, her ample cleavage led the charge. Vanessa was the only one not wearing a mask.

"Oh, my darlings. I'm so happy to see all of you again. Tonight's musical entertainment is brought to us by the Byron Strutter Orchestra and they will play for the first half of the evening then our musical guest vocalist will join us, for some rock and roll. Hopefully, all of you can keep your hands off each other for that long." Vanessa laughed charmingly and the audience joined in.