The Hedonism House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Vanessa had been talking, servers had been distributing glasses of champagne throughout the crowd. When she finished, someone handed her a glass and she raised it in a toast.

"To Hudson House and all the pleasures to be found here. Long may it be our secret hideaway."

The crowd echoed the first part. "To Hudson House!"

--------------------------

When the music and the dancing started, Jessica found herself at a loss. She'd never been much of a dancer. Many of the guests were marvelous dancers. Actors tend to be, as, at that time period, it was common to see such things in films. She did participate in a few, as they were simple and designed to get people up and moving from one set of arms to another and Jessica found herself enjoying it

After the first half hour, Jessica, Oscar, and Magda disappeared into the service corridors and carried out her photography plan. The plan went off without a hitch and she took about thirty photos. By the time folks were looking around for the source of the flashes, she was gone, only to pop out another door five minutes later.

It was clear, when the band leader relinquished his post, he was not happy to do so. With a forced smile, he introduced the guest vocalist. He said the man's name but it just didn't register in Jessica's mind until she saw the young man stride on stage in all his glory.

"It's him. It's really fucking him," Jessica whispered in awe. "Oh God, he's gorgeous. But oh no, that jacket." She giggled. The man wore black trousers and a white shirt with a shimmering gold dinner jacket. The band fired up immediately and Chad Gates, the massive recording artist, and movie star launched into his hit song, "Cuddle Bear".

Throughout the evening, Jessica danced with many men and women but soon, found herself dancing exclusively with a handsome Frenchman named Jean. He was tall and marvelously well put together, with dark hair and eyes. While they danced, his eyes never left Jessica's. They danced slowly in each other arms through "Love Me Slowly" and "Can't Help Falling in Lust". He kissed her deeply during, "I Need Your Love Tonight". The champagne might have had a little to do with it, but Jessica was quite swept off her feet. When Chad Gates finished his set and thanked the crowd, she was quite done with the music and dancing.

"Would you allow me to escort you to a nice spot near the pool?" Jean whispered.

Jessica reached over his shoulders to whisper in his ear. "Only if you're planning on fucking me out there," She growled lustily.

Initially taken aback by her forthright manner, Jean smiled. "I do so love American women. So bold. Oui, Mademoiselle."

Jessica took his arm and they strode out of the ballroom and onto the pool deck. They were not the first to do so. "Hmm, I guess some folks just aren't ready for rock and roll," She thought. Folks were coupled, tripled, and quadded up all over the deck and pool. "Caligula would weep, for joy," Jessica thought to herself. She had assumed that Jean would lead her to a nice secluded chaise lounge but that had not been his plan. Jean led her to the first double chaise lounge chair on the deck. They would be in sight of everyone. Though she'd never thought of herself as an exhibitionist, the thought of being fucked in front of everyone made her pussy gush.

The chairs were of redwood with comfortable removable cushions. Jessica sat down on one side of the chair. Jess looked up at Jean, her eyes filled with desire, and leaned back on her elbow. Her other hand began to lift the edge of her dress. Jean was big on eye contact, but as more leg got exposed, he couldn't help but admire the view.

"Jean?" Jessica said with a sweet smile."

"Oui?" Jean looked into her eyes again.

Jessica pulled her dress up high enough to reveal her completely shaven pussy. Magda and she had been a great help to one another in that department. Ever the pragmatist, she had gone without panties once again, though a black garter belt held up her fishnet stockings. "I require some French kisses, right here. Are you up for that?"

Jean smiled lustfully and smoothed down his mustache. "Oui, belle, oui."

As Jean got down on his knees, Jessica saw other men in similar positions and giggled when she thought that many a pair of tuxedo trousers would have ruined knees come morning.

Jean took Jessica's legs and spread them wide, before sliding up to lay his mouth on her bare pussy. She ran her hands through the man's dark hair and moaned softly. "Oh, Jean, oui." Jessica pulled his head hard into her. The man was an exceptional French kisser. Jessica closed her eyes and writhed, moaning. The moans of everyone around them brought her desire to a boil. The smell of sex hung in the air. The screams and wails of wanton people were the ultimate aphrodisiacs.

"Fuck me, Jean. I want your cock in me."

Jean stood, his face glistening. He looked down at Jessica lustfully, as he stripped off his jacket. In under a minute the golden man stood before her, naked for all the resort to see. He was magnificent. Muscles rippled across his chest and abs, and his cock looked hard enough to carve stone.

Midstream, Jessica changed course. She scooted back down the chair to sit on the end and opened her arms for Jean to come to her. Smiling, Jean stepped forward as Jessica leaned forward to take him into her mouth. As she began to suck, Jean's eyes rolled and his jaw fell slack.

"Oh, Mademoiselle Jessica. C'est incroyable."

She rolled his balls gently in her hand, as she sucked his cock fervently. Jean was quite the bushy fellow down there and she silently wished that manscaping had been a thing in 1962. Nevertheless, Jessica enjoyed Jean's beautiful cock, and its pronounced inward bend.

After a few minutes, Jessica released Jean's cock and slid backward where she had been, gazing hungrily up at Jean.

Jean slid up on the cushion and slid his body up over Jessica's. She rolled over to expose the bodice ties of the dress. He carefully untied the laces and then helped her slide the loose dress down her body and off. Leaning back over her, Jean lowered his face to Jessica's right breast. This a moan, she rolled her head back as Jean sucked her nipple into his mouth and grabbed the other one in his hand. Jessica could feel Jean's hard cock probing around her pussy and she ached for it.

As he leaned in to kiss her, Jean's cock head slipped through Jessica's pink pussy lips. Her pussy was so wet, he just slid right in. Jessica's mouth turned into an "O" as the pleasure took her. Jean rolled his hips slowly and they kissed passionately, moaning into each other's mouth.

"Oh Jean, that feels sooo good. Harder, lover. Harder." Jessica moaned.

Jean broke off the kiss and placed his hands down on the cushion above her shoulders and began sliding forcefully into her wet cunt. The sound of his cock slapping into Jessica's wetness was terribly erotic. Jessica turned her head, to find that they were an attraction. Singles and couples stood around at a respectful distance, watching them. Some were masturbating themselves or each other. She spotted Magda riding Oscar's hard cock in a reverse cowgirl position, on a chaise not far away. They were watching her too. Oscar groped Magda's big butt enthusiastically and Magda was squeezing her beautiful big tits, but they were watching Jessica. She found herself enjoying them watching her.

Grabbing both of her tits she met Jean's eyes as he pounded into her. He was clearly enjoying the sight. She smiled and slid her left hand down to her clit and began stroking it.

"You feel so good inside me, Jean. I'm gonna cum on that dick while everyone watches. I want you to come inside me. Deep inside me."

The dark man's face and chest were coated in sweat. "Oui, ... belle."

Jessica came hard, squirting her juices all over his cock. "Jean! I'm cumming! Yes, yes YES!"

Jean followed suit just moments later, his head tilted back, and he screamed into the night, shooting his seed hard and deep inside her. Jessica could feel it fill her womb and she trembled all over. He collapsed on top of her and they caught their breath together for a few minutes.

Jean kissed her tenderly. "Merci, ma chérie."

Gently stroking her labia, Jessica smiled and replied. "You are so welcome, handsome. That was wonderful." Jessica looked over at Magda and Oscar to find them in a wild doggy style. Oscar was pounding forcefully into Magda and her enjoyment was obvious.

She looked around and saw that most eyes had drifted to other engaged couples. Except for a tall man, whom she recognized despite his mask. It was the older man who had admired her on Friday as she left the salon. The bulge in his pants made it clear that he still admired her.

Jessica smiled at the ruggedly handsome man and gave him the come-hither finger curl gesture. The elation on his face made her happy. He walked over and leaned down for a kiss.

"How can I be of service, beautiful?" He crooned.

She smiled seductively. "Mmm. Flattery will get you everywhere. I want that hard cock in me. Show it to me."

The older man opened his pants and let his cock into view. It was thick and veiny, with a bulbous cock-head. Jessica reached up and stroked it gently. The man shuddered with pleasure.

"I am Geoff." He whispered.

"Jessica." She said with a grin. "Get busy down there, Geoff."

Geoff smiled and removed his clothing, before crawling onto the cushion with Jessica. He looked at her wet pussy like it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and ran his fingers over it gently, stroking her clit and wet hole.

"There you are darlings. So happy to find you enjoying yourselves."

Jessica looked past Geoff to see Miss Vanessa striding seductively through the crowd. She stroked Geoff's naked back as she passed. Vanessa's ball gown had disappeared and her oiled body shone in the torchlight.

Vanessa crawled up on the unoccupied section of the double chaise that Jean had chosen. Aside from her trademarked five-inch heels, she was gloriously nude. She leaned over and kissed Jessica deeply. Jessica could no longer stop herself and she reached out to grab her host's enormous tits.

"You like those, don't you darling girl?" Vanessa cooed in her ear.

Jessica's first experience with a woman had been with a lovely Rubenesque college professor. She loved the femininity of that body. The roundness. "OH YES!" Jessica screamed as Geoff slid his thick cock inside her wet hole. Vanessa let Jessica guide her breast into her mouth and she began sucking as Geoff plowed into her. She whimpered and moaned around her lovely pink mouthful. In no time at all, she came again, arching her back hard, her pussy clamping down on Geoff's thick cock. He stopped pumping as Jessica rolled her hips on him as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

Miss Vanessa looked back at the older man with appreciation. "Isn't Geoff's cock just heavenly? I've lost count of how many times we've "taken a meeting" in my office."

Jessica whispered, "Oh yes." As she moved her mouth to Vanessa's other plump nipple. After a few minutes, Geoff began to buck wildly into her. He lost his coordination as he came deep inside her pussy with a loud groan.

Vanessa stood up on her knees as Geoff slid out. The big man leaned over and kissed Jessica and she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed as he did so. "That was marvelous. Thank you." Jessica whispered.

A blonde, handsome man approached to offer his services, but Vanessa headed him off. "I'm sorry Bruno, but I'm getting this pussy next." Bruno smiled and acquiesced. As Miss Vanessa settled in between Jessica's legs, on her knees, she wiggled her curvy ass at Bruno. "Perhaps this is an adequate replacement?"

Bruno smiled like a kid at Christmas and pulled his hard cock through his zipper. "Yes, ma'am, it most certainly is."

Vanessa looked into Jessica's eyes as she lowered her mouth to her sloppy pussy. Vanessa lapped happily at the cum that leaked from it.

"Oh yeah. I love a well fucked pussy. Yummy." Vanessa said with a moan. "I'm gonna suck every drop of cum from this beautiful cunt." And then she set to it, sucking hard on Jessica's swollen clitoris.

Jessica moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, yes. That feels sooo good."

Bruno stole up behind Miss Vanessa and knelt before her perfect ass. Vanessa spread her legs on cue, giving the man and everyone behind him a beautiful view of her super wet pussy. There was panting and groans behind Bruno from the darkness.

With a wild grin, Bruno began lavishing Vanessa's shapely ass with kisses and licks while he ran his index finger through her pussy lips. It was clear that at least one cock had already been here, so after giving her hole a few licks, he stood and lined his cock up with her dripping cunt.

He slid in slowly, determined to enjoy this treat as much as possible. Miss Vanessa was well known for the lovers she took each night. As this was Bruno's first visit to the Hudson, he hadn't yet received an invitation to her boudoir. He wanted to change that. After his full length was swallowed by her hungry pussy, he slid out slowly, stopping with just the head of his dick remaining inside.

"Oh, Bruno. Yes." Miss Vanessa began.

On cue, Bruno slammed his hard cock into Vanessa's messy pussy, with every ounce of torque his hips could muster. Vanessa wailed into Jessica's vulva.

"Oh, yes! That's it, Bruno, give it to me just that way, give it ..."

Bruno didn't let her finish and began hammering into her gorgeous bald pussy. After a minute, he gave her ass a light, exploratory slap.

"Yes, Bruno! That's what I want! Slap my ass! Harder baby!"

With a smile that said Bruno was somewhere near Cloud-9, he began punctuating every four or five pumps with a slap on Miss Vanessa's glorious behind. She screamed and moaned and urged him to greater heights.

--------------------------

Jessica lay enraptured by the delicious feeling of Vanessa's tongue inside her, her eyes closed. When she opened them, she looked around to see that Oscar and Magda had split off, onto, or into other partners. They were both covered with a sexy sheen of sweat and with their beautiful lustful expressions, they seemed like erotic angels.

A moment later she noted the young man standing on the wall, his ice-blue eyes watching Jessica and her partners, his hand stroking his cock through his trousers. The young man from Mississippi, Chad Gates. Catching the young man's eye, Jessica smiled and waved him over. Like a man in a daze, he seemed to float over to her. His awestruck expression made her shiver.

Jessica rolled her torso toward the man and Vanessa never missed a beat, shifting her body to keep her face just where she was, and Bruno's cock where it was.

"I want to see what you're hiding in there, Big Dog." The man smiled at the reference to his song and confidently opened his pants. Jessica smiled at the man's beautiful hard cock. "That needs to be in my mouth, handsome," She purred. The young man was only too happy to oblige.

The man leaned over and planted his hands behind Jessica and brought his cock to her waiting mouth. Jessica wrapped her right arm around the man's tight young ass and pulled him into her. After that, Chad took over, pumping his cock into her wet and warm mouth, as he moaned lustily. As Jessica orgasmed under Miss Vanessa's learned tongue and nimble fingers, she sucked harder and harder, her whole body shaking in waves of carnal bliss.

Vanessa looked up, in the throes of a wonderful orgasm herself as she rubbed her clit with her hand. Bruno, came just moments after, pumping jet after jet into Miss Vanessa's hungry pussy.

"Oh, Jessica darling. That ... looks yummy. Can I taste it?"

Jessica pulled back from Chad's cock and smiled. "It's your party, Miss Vanessa."

Vanessa smiled back at her. "It's good to be the Queen."

Both women laughed as Chad shuffled over to Vanessa's red-painted mouth. A dark naked man walked up behind Vanessa and set a hand lightly on her ass. She politely waved him away. Jessica had noted a kind of silent, respectful, system of asking permission, that involved a light touch on bare skin. The touched would respond with either a yes, please smile, or a polite wave off. As Miss Vanessa was diligent in keeping the number of folks with similar interests, somewhat equal, most everyone was usually able to find a yes, please smile somewhere, with a guest or a member of the staff. By this time every chaise and the pool were filled with writhing, moaning bodies.

Connor and Sharon, both entirely naked and dripping with pool water, appeared and occupied the empty adjoined chaise next to Jessica. Sharon knelt on the chaise and leaned over to kiss Jessica.

"Jessica sweetie, you look radiant. Have you been well fucked?" Sharon whispered.

Jessica could only offer a euphoric smile in response. Connor moved behind Sharon and slid his engorged dick into her tight little hole. Sharon's eyes closed and her mouth opened with a moan. As he slowly slid in and out of her pink pussy. "God, Connor you always know just how I need it." Connor smiled and set to his work.

Miss Vanessa released Chad's cock and smiled wickedly. "You've had two mouths, you beautiful boy, now I think you should have two pussies." She crept up over Jessica and straddled Jessica's waist, hooking her feet under her spread thighs. The young man could not believe his fortune. He stripped out of his jacket, trousers, and shoes in an eyeblink and slid up on the back of the chaise. The young man eyed the two offered pussies with hunger.

Jessica squealed as Chad's hard cock slid into her. The young man took his time, taking long strokes using his full length. She stretched and arched her back in response. It felt wonderful.

Miss Vanessa lowered her face and began to make out with Jessica. After a few minutes, Chad's cock slid out of Jessica and she got to watch Miss Vanessa's face as she was filled. Chad was a little more aggressive with Vanessa, slamming hard into her ass. Jessica enjoyed Vanessa's pendulous boobs slapping into her mouth and chin.

Again, after a couple of minutes, Vanessa sighed as the cock was withdrawn, which was immediately followed by Jessica's gasp. Vanessa leaned in a kissed her again.

"I've enjoyed you. I hope you'll drop by our little resort again someday. You have an open invitation," she whispered. Then she swung off Jessica's torso and walked off into the crowd, to find another dalliance.

After watching Vanessa go, she looked up at Chad and was rapt by his handsome face. "I finally get why the girls went nuts over this guy. It's one thing to see a handsome man on TV, but quite another in the flesh." She thought. "And his cock is damn fine too."

"I can't resist this anymore." Sharon purred. She grinned as she crawled over to take Vanessa's place on Jessica, but in a sixty-nine position. As Chad slid his cock out, Sharon would lean in to lick Jessica's clit.

Connor stepped behind his woman and looked down into Jessica's eyes. Her smile and her eyes said yes, as he slid his cock down into Jessica's mouth. For several minutes he alternated between his woman's dripping cunt and Jessica's mouth. When he finally came with a groan and a full-body shudder, it was down Jessica's throat and she sucked him hard to get every creamy drop.

As Connor slid out of her, Jessica smiled greedily and began to lick Sharon's clit with everything she had. Connor took the initiative to slide two thick fingers into Sharon's slick pussy and together they brought her to a screaming orgasm, that didn't stop until she was breathless.

As she caught her breath, Sharon looked up at Chad. "Jessica baby, this handsome fella is about to blow inside you. It's all over his face."

"Oh Sharon, rub my clit! Rub it! I'm so close."