The Hedonism House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon wet two fingers and began to rub Jessica's clit in earnest. When Chad and Jessica came together it was nothing short of cataclysmic. Sharon rolled off so the lovers could enjoy one another as they climaxed. Chad leaned over Jessica as he came, firing rope after rope deep inside her pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his cock as her hips bucked of their own accord. The four lovers collapsed onto the cushions together in a pile of sweaty bodies. They clung together as they basked in the afterglow.

Chad looked deep into Jessica's eyes. "Oh ma'am, thank you. Thank you very much." Chad said with his Mississippi drawl.

Jessica giggled. "My pleasure handsome. It was my pleasure."

----------------------------

Thank You

Jessica extricated herself from the sprawl of limbs and kissed everyone goodnight. Jess gathered up her dress and laid it over her arm. Jess boldly walked back to her room in just her silk gloves, garter belt, stockings, and shoes, much to the delight of everyone she passed. Jessica glowed as she walked by them.

Back in her room, she made her way to a comfy chair and collapsed into it. "What a fucking night! No one will believe this. Hell, I'm not even sure I believe it. This just can't be real." Jessica thought. But the cum of three gorgeous men, that still leaked from her pussy, felt very real.

Tomorrow would be check-out day. "How the hell is that going to go down? If this is heaven, wouldn't it be more Hotel California-esque?" You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. The thought made Jessica's head hurt.

"First things first. Finish the photography. Thank the boys and then we'll see at noon, won't we?" She wondered.

After taking a quick shower, she set the cruel alarm clock and crawled into bed. The silk sheets felt cool on her naked body and a post-coital relaxation stole over her. She fell asleep thinking of beautiful bodies writhing everywhere.

----------------------------

Like the day before, Oscar arrived with the camera gear, croissants, and a pot of hot coffee at 3:45 a.m.

Jess was very tired, and from the looks of him, Oscar was too. They gave each other a sexy smile and shared the pot of coffee as they walked the halls. From the sounds coming from many of the suites, the party was still going on.

It only took two hours for Jessica to finish her photographs. Exhausted, they walked back to Jessica's room.

"I'll take the film and the equipment back to Brice in a few hours. Is there anything else you require of me before your checkout today?" Oscar asked, brushing a hair from Jessica's face. Their eyes met.

She smiled. "Is the bathhouse open today?"

Oscar looked at Jessica quizzically. "No most of the resort amenities are closed on Sundays.

She pulled Oscar down and kissed him passionately.

"Then I would like Lukas and yourself to give me a proper wakeup at ten o'clock." She looked into his eyes. "Would you do this final service for me?"

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure, Jessica, I assure you," Oscar replied breathlessly.

"The feeling will be quite mutual, I assure YOU." Jessica smiled.

--------------------------

Jessica woke when she felt two bodies slide into bed with her. She smiled, stretched, and rolled onto her back. Jessica opened her eyes and looked to her left. Lukas smiled back. Looking right, she found Oscar leaning on his elbow, gazing hungrily at her body beneath the silk sheet.

Teasing, Jessica slowly slid the sheet down to expose her round, full breasts. She reached over both of their heads and pulled them into her and both men tucked right in, licking and sucking on Jessica's pink, plump areolas, and nipples.

"Oh boys, even as tired as I was this morning, I had trouble sleeping looking forward to your wake-up service. I had to masturbate and cum before I could fall asleep."

Both men lifted their heads from Jessica's tits and kissed her deeply.

"I'm very glad to be included," Lukas whispered as he ran his hand down Jessica's vulva.

Jessica shivered. "Well, it was a marvelous massage. I've never had better."

She turned to Oscar, "And you have been a great guide and assistant. So, in order to say thank you. I'd like you both to take me any way you like, at the same time. Is that an agreeable thank you?" Jessica's sultry voice purred. She looked down the men's naked bodies. She loved the glorious contrast between the two men. Oscar with his beautiful coffee brown skin, dark hair, and eyes, and Lukas's glowing Norwegian complexion, blue eyes, and blond hair. A sexual yin and yang that made Jessica's pussy wet.

Both men could only nod and smile.

"Good. Have at it, you sexy beasts."

Both men knelt and smiled at one another. "I've wanted to eat this beautiful pussy, since I first saw it," Lukas whispered breathlessly. "Roll onto your knees. I want you on my face."

Jessica hopped right to it, popping up on her hands and knees in the center of the king-size bed. "Oh, if your tongue is as skilled as your fingers ...." Jessica let the thought hang.

As Lukas slid his face through the V of Jessica's thighs, Oscar slid up in front of Jessica's face, with his beautiful hard cock at full attention.

Jessica looked up at Oscar. "I've wanted this since I saw it pounding into lovely Magda's pussy." She slid her mouth down over his cock and Oscar moaned. Just as she settled into a rhythm sliding Oscar's cock in and out of her wet, warm mouth, Lukas began sucking on Jessica's pussy lips, and Jessica began humming her moans on Oscar's cock. Oscar began trembling.

Lukas reached around and grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy hard onto his face and he began tongue fucking her rapidly. Jessica squealed and responded by redoubling her efforts on Oscar's cock. She began playing gently with Oscar's big balls.

"Oh, Jessica. I have wanted this since I first saw you. I want to fuck you."

Jess paused her efforts a moment. "Oh, you will, but first I want a hot load in my mouth. I want a load from each of you in my mouth and in my cunt. That will be a proper goodbye, I think."

Lukas slid out from under Jessica's sopping pussy. "I think we should get busy on that don't you, Oscar?" Lukas hopped up onto his knees and grabbed the two luscious lobes of Jessica's ass.

Oscar slid his hands into Jessica's dark curls and looked down into Jessica's eyes. He could see the lust in her expression. He grabbed his cock and guided it back into Jessica's mouth. "Oh yes, sir. We must give the lady what she wants." He returned his hand to the back of her head as he slowly stroked his cock into her open mouth.

Lukas' cock was built just like the rest of him, not too tall but thick as hell. Lukas spit into his hand and got the head of his cock good and wet, before lining it up with Jessica's open pussy. As soon as she felt it there she began to whine around Oscar's cock. She tried to pull back to speak, but Oscar didn't allow it. With three strong thrusts, Lukas slid his thick shaft into Jessica and she screamed in pleasure. Nodding to Oscar, Lukas began hammering into Jessica's cunt. The impacts kept thrusting Jessica forward as Oscar thrust his cock into her throat. The men used her, rocking her body back and forth for several minutes, her lovely tits swaying forward and back, until with a guttural groan Oscar emptied his balls down Jessica's throat. Jess sucked down every drop and licked his shaft clean as it slid out of her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! That was so fucking hot," Jessica finally had the opportunity to scream.

Lukas slid his cock out of her and growled. "Down on your belly dear Jessica."

She dropped to her belly, panting. "Yes, yes, yes!" She wailed as Lukas straddled her thighs and slid his engorged cock back into her, prone style. "Oh God yes, you magnificent beast. Fuck me!"

Lukas smiled and leaned over Jessica's back, setting his hands under Jess' shoulders, and began slamming into Jessica. She wailed loudly with each impact.

Oooohhhhh! Lukas, yes! Oh God, I'm gonna cum on that fat cock, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!

Jessica came but didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the euphoria afterward as Lukas went right on hammering into her, their genitals making wonderful wet sounds as their skin slapped together. Minutes later, Lukas shot a huge load of cum deep into Jessica. She could feel it, filling her and she came a second time from the wonderful sensation of being filled. Lukas slid over to Jessica's left side, panting hard.

After the three of them had recovered, Lukas spoke. "I am sorry to report that I cannot stay any longer. Duty calls."

Jessica was disappointed and it was apparent on her face. "But the bathhouse is closed. I still want you."

"I am sorry Miss Jessica, but I have been requested to give Miss Vanessa her morning wake-up. I do not think she would be happy if I arrive too spent to give good service."

Jessica and Lukas both rose to their knees and kissed. "I understand. Please give Vanessa my ... lo ... best. Give her my best." Jessica's smile slid away as a strange feeling crept over her.

Oscar wrapped his hands around her and she melted back into him. They waited for Lukas to gather his clothes and then depart with a longing look at Jessica. She blew him a kiss.

Afterward, Oscar laid her down and they began to kiss passionately. Oscar had his way with Jessica's full breasts as she began stroking his cock back to life.

Jessica began evaluating her time at the Hudson. The entire time, every encounter. What had she been feeling? Lust? Certainly. But what else?

Oscar got hard again in no time. She knelt, and gently pushed Oscar onto his back. "I know I said you could have me however you want, but between Lukas and last night's escapades, my pussy is a bit sore." Jessica straddled Oscar and slid his hard cock slowly into her cum filled pussy. Oscar grabbed Jessica's ass and pushed her gently onto him.

"I don't mind a bit. It would make me happy to watch the pleasure on your face as we enjoy one another."

Jessica smiled and began sliding slowly up and down his shaft, taking long, deep strokes. "Oh, fuck Oscar, you feel so good. Your cock is just perfect." Oscar smiled and continued to push Jessica's hips. Before long the heat began to build up between them and despite the discomfort, she ended up riding his cock for all she was worth.

They came together in a cacophony of moans and screams. Jessica's cunt squeezed tight as she rode the waves of her orgasm, while Oscar fired great spurts of his seed deep in her womb.

Jessica collapsed onto Oscar's chest with a contented smile. "Oh, my poor pussy," She giggled. "I'm gonna walk funny for days."

He laughed too. "I'm a bit chaffed myself. Magda and I had quite a night."

Jessica continued to lay on Oscar's chest, as they caught their breath. Again, she was reviewing her feelings and found something missing. Jessica knew she had felt desire, attraction, and appreciation, and she liked Oscar. He was smart and capable. And sexy as hell. But that's it.

"Wouldn't you think, that after spending most of three days together I'd feel something more? Affection perhaps, for a guy as nice as Oscar is?" Jessica questioned herself. She should feel something. But she didn't.

"Oscar?"

Oscar slid his hand down Jessica's hair. "Yes, Jessica?"

"Is there ... is there anyone here. Here at the resort, I mean, that you ... love?" She looked into his eyes when she asked.

Oscar didn't even flinch. "There is no love here at Hudson House. Just sex."

Jessica held her breath. "Always?"

Oscar looked down at her with an of course expression, "Yes. Always."

She looked at him with a sorrowful expression, "I'm sorry. That's so sad."

She watched various emotions pass over Oscar's face, in the space of a moment, before settling on dismay. But it was there for just a moment. Abruptly, Oscar rolled Jessica off his chest and slid from the bed.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it? Thank you so much for that wonderful thank you. Let's get you packed up, shall we? It's nearly check-out time."

She let Oscar lay out her clothes for the day and then he began packing her remaining clothes. Jessica took a quick shower. As she toweled off Oscar spoke from the main room.

"Ms. Cassidy, I'll take your bags to the foyer. We will see you there to say goodbye." Jessica heard the front door open and then close.

"Wow, just like that, I'm Ms. Cassidy again."

---------------------------

When she arrived in the foyer, everyone was there. Miss Vanessa, Brice, Magda, Oscar, Lukas, Connor, Sharon, Chad, Jean, and Geoff. From their faces, it looked more like a funeral.

Miss Vanessa walked towards Jessica and embraced her, before looking at Jessica sadly. "I was going to ask you to stay here with us, but you can't, can you?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, I'm sorry."

Miss Vanessa kissed her tenderly, and stepped back, so one by one, everyone else could also. No face looked graver than Oscar's.

After she slid from Oscar's embrace, she looked at Vanessa, who merely motioned her towards the door.

With a wave of regret from the bestial, sexual part of Jessica, she turned, opened the door, and stepped through.

-------------------------------

"Jessica."

"Jessica!"

"JESSICA! C'mon baby! Open your eyes!"

Jessica felt rain on her face. She opened her eyes uncertainly. Her head felt weird, her ears felt like they were full of cotton. She was cold and wet. When she could focus, she saw David's face. She looked up and saw him. She saw the concern, the worry, the love. She smiled knowing it filled her too.

"What's the fuss?"

David was sitting on the ground with Jessica's head pulled into his chest. They were surrounded by rescue personnel. David had found her lying on the ground, just outside Hudson House's front doors, unconscious, just moments ago. David looked at her face incredulously.

"What's the fuss? The woman is missing for two weeks and I find her lying at the front door of this old place and the first thing she asks is, what's the fuss!" David sobbed the last part out as he crushed Jessica to his chest.

David, as he had threatened, had called in the cavalry. There were helicopters, and search teams with dogs. They had searched the whole place top to bottom for two weeks. And just before they were going to call it quits, they inexplicably find her on the front steps of the building.

Emergency Response technicians took care of her, the ambulance in the old broken parking lot across from the old empty resort. Jessica was perfectly healthy, they said. If a bit dehydrated. She giggled madly. Dehydrated. Small wonder.

Jessica claimed to have no memory of the missing time. A complete blank she told them. She arrived, made camp, and then nothing. They had found her gear. Of great interest to Jessica was that she was wearing the clothes she'd worn when she turned in the first night, and her ponytail was back. The only thing that gave Jessica pause was the wonderful soreness between her legs.

----------------------------

Epilogue

Jessica spent a week in the hospital getting every sort of test done on her that docs could think of, to find ... nothing. She was perfectly healthy.

A week after she arrived home and had time to process everything, Jessica told David the truth. She told him everything, as they went over her old file of data on Hudson House.

"That is the craziest thing, and the sexiest thing, I might add, I've ever heard. And it had come from anyone else, I'd call bullshit. But Jess ... holy shit."

Jessica looked down at her lap. "I know. I thought I was in some sort of coma dream. Or that I was dead. I have no explanation for what I experienced at all. If I told the doctors, they'd lock me in a padded room."

She looked up when David didn't respond. He was staring at one of the old Hudson House newsletters, with an incredulous look on his handsome face.

"David? What is it?"

He looked up and handed her the old document. "Jess, look at the byline under the bottom photo."

The photo was of a group of people dancing while dressed for a masquerade.

The byline read, PHOTO BY MS. JESSICA CASSIDY.

-----------

Thank you for reading my story. I do appreciate you slogging through it. For those of you hoping for another romance story, I'm sorry to disappoint. Any of you who suspect that my inspiration for this came from Stephen King's, the Shining, would not be off the mark. My mentioning Stanley Kubrick's movie Lolita in 1962, alluded to that just a tad, as he also directed the original film the Shining. However, I think you'll agree that the idea of a weird hotel resort, was as much as I borrowed.

I hope you enjoyed the story. I'd like to ask you to please rate my work and then scroll down to the bottom of this page and drop me a comment. This is my first story in the 3rd person and I'm curious as to how I did. Hearing from readers makes my day. Wishing you a glorious sexy day or night.

Rob