The Heiress Ch. 21

Story Info
“The paddle will sting harshly,” said the Mistress.
5.5k words
4.44
9.5k
7

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be temporarily bonded.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Cecilia got her revenge by tricking a local slave trader into having both Hermione and Penelope marched to the Western Province's slave auctions to be sold.

Penelope is now owned by Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe, who owns the local spa. She has been lent to her old suitor, Algernon, who is working for Harriet.

Lady Hermione Charlbury has just been sold to the owner of a resort that caters for both local Nataweans, as well as westerners visiting to enjoy the sensual delights of slavery.

Queen N'Zana has tasked N'Tumi, a slave girl, and the free Jemima Thrupp to rescue Penelope.

N'Suru and Daisy are two other slave girls who have been despatched to retrieve Hermione.

******

The nude Penelope Latton woke up next to Algernon. Since being lent to him by her owner, Harriet, her person had been used extensively for his entertainment.

She rolled towards the free citizen and watched him laying on his back, asleep. He looked so peaceful now, which contrasted completely with the way that he continually devoured her. As soon as he awoke, she knew that he would ravish her again.

She had to admit that her rutting with Algernon, although coercive, was energetic, athletic and imaginative. He didn't provide much in the way of personality, but it was a physical relationship that excited her.

She turned her head to look at her bottom. On one buttock was a tattoo of ownership, added at the slave auction where she was sold to Harriet. Her Deed of Title stated that she was Covenanted Bare, which meant no clothing whatsoever, not even a metal collar. The tattoo was a more attractive alternative to branding favoured in the Western Provinces where she now slaved.

There were also numerous bruises across her dimpled derriere. Harriet's Maid visited every day, and administered the strap or the paddle according to N'Lika's report on her behaviour. It was clear that these reports exaggerated any of Penelope's misdemeanours, causing harsher punishment, to ensure that the nude slave girl was never complacent. Each time, Penelope would be dragged naked into the Market Square by her hair, ordered to put her hands against a wall and push her bottom out, and then receive her correction publicly while passers by ogled and cheered.

The punishments were abrupt and left her bottom stinging, but after the strokes were administered, the domination and humiliation always left her feeling rampant.

The other aspect of the Covenant was that she had to have her sex basted with the Natawe aphrodisiac every day without fail, which was already starting to bring her to the boil. She rubbed her thighs together, acutely aware that she needed a good rogering.

The slave girl gently pulled the sheets off of Algeron, revealing the beginnings of his morning erection. The Master needed gently waking, and she needed to rut. There was an equitable solution which would satisfy both requirements.

Penelope moved closer and put her lips around his member, gently bobbing her head up and down. Algernon was half way between sleep and consciousness, not bothering to move. Why should a free citizen exert himself when a slave was there to provide pleasure?

She teased his member until it became hard and erect, then she moved over and mounted him. Miss Latton kneeled across his torso, with his cock inside her, and began to ride him, playing with her breasts as she bounced up and down.

As a slave, she put in all the effort to satisfy the free citizen that had control of her. She began to perspire and closed her eyes in ecstasy, moving faster and faster. She knew that she was owned and provided for his service and pleasure, and she worshipped his cock as she rutted. She knew that, as a naked slave girl, she was honoured to have the Master's rod inside her. As slavery and submission took over the very fibre of her being, she came loudly, moaning and bucking her hips.

Algernon smiled as Penelope dismounted and moved her mouth back to his cock. She bobbed her head up and down slurping loudly for several minutes until she felt his jizzum spurting into the back of her throat.

"Penelope," laughed Algernon, opening his eyes. "You are the most perfect alarm clock!"

The slave girl swallowed down his load and giggled.

"Thank you, Master," she replied, smiling broadly.

******

Lady Charlbury's interactions with free citizens at the resort depended on whether they were western or native Nataweans.

With the locals - the visiting Nataweans, and also the Maids at the resort - Hermione was a naked slave girl who should know her place. There was no time for manners - she followed the commands that were barked at her, or else further bruises were added to her backside.

The western guests were quite different. They were extremely polite and well mannered. There was no mistake - her position as a slave was absolutely clear. She was to provide her person in any way required, and present a happy disposition when doing so.

However, conversations were more convivial, and she was usually referred to by her title. The guests found it titillating to have this extremely posh tottty provided for their pleasure, and polite interaction made this more apparent.

N'Wasa, her owner, introduced her, in a pastiche of formality, fully aware of the eroticism conjured up by this role play.

"Mister Coxwell, may I present Lady Hermione Charlbury, for your pleasure."

Hermione stood nude, with her hands lifting her blonde hair, presenting her breasts pertly for the gentleman who had requested her. Her skin had been freshly oiled just before she had been brought here. She exuded vitality, and looked exquisite. Her eyes conveyed that she needed to fuck, and she rubbed her thighs together with anticipation.

"Pleased to meet you, your Ladyship," replied Geoffrey Coxwell. "I must say, you look quite outstanding!"

"You are too kind, Mister Coxwell," replied Lady Charlbury, smiling.

"Here are the implements that you requested, Mister Coxwell," said N'Wasa, holding out a pair of handcuffs.

Geoffrey took the handcuffs, and the naked white girl lowered her arms and offered her wrists to him, smiling with anticipation.

******

Lady Charlbury lay on her back on the bed in one of the guest rooms. Her wrists were handcuffed to the headboard, which her submissive side was very much enjoying. Mister Geoffrey Coxwell rutted her voraciously. He was firmly inside her, and she had her legs firmly around his hips, with her ankles tight against his buttocks. He was fit and muscular, and thrust most forcefully, jolting Hermione's body and making her grunt and moan each time. This was bringing the slave girl closer and closer to the climax that she desired.

"I must say, Lady Charlbury," Mister Coxwell spoke. "You're quite magnificent when you're on your back."

Hermione's body shook each time he thrusted.

"Thank...you.......umph....Mister...Coxwell," replied Lady Charlbury, finding it difficult to speak as he plunged into her. She closed her eyes as she neared release for the third time in their marathon rutting session.

The naked slave girl was perspiring, as sweat rolled down her breasts and over her stomach. Her breasts jiggled with each firm thrust.

"Look me in the eye, your Ladyship," commanded Mister Coxwell.

"Of.....course.....Mister....Coxwell," said the slave girl, opening her eyes and looking at him as he used her. She jolted forward with each stroke, nearing the end of her journey.

Suddenly, she lost control, and began to buck and moan loudly. The aphrodisiac meant that her orgasm was always loud and visible. She locked eyes with him as waves of submission overtook her.

"Good girl," said Mister Coxwell, withdrawing his cock, and releasing his seed across her stomach and her breasts. "That was splendid, your Ladyship!"

"The pleasure was all mine, Mister Coxwell," Hermione replied, smiling. She could feel Mister Coxwell's warm cum dribbling down her front.

******

Mister Coxwell was most impressed with Lady Charlbury's athleticism in the bedroom. She currently had her wrists handcuffed behind her back, and was face down with her beautiful bottom in the air. His cock was both extremely hard, and he thrusted vigorously into her sex as he slapped her backside.

Hermione appreciated a rough fuck from such a handsome, well built gentleman. He had been extremely polite while he ravished her, but she certainly knew who was the boss this afternoon.

"So you're permanently without clothing then, your Ladyship?" asked Geoffrey.

"Every African in the town has seen all that I have to offer, Mister Coxwell," replied the naked slave girl. "I am denied all modesty."

"That must be very demeaning, Lady Charlbury? A titled lady, fully exhibited at all times?"

"There is certainly an unfairness to this predicament, Mister Coxwell" replied Hermione, as his groin slapped against her backside. "I am most clearly put in my place. It has been many months now since I have been able to cover myself."

"Do you serve many gentlemen as you slave, your Ladyship?"

"I have been trained to pleasure both men and women, Mister Coxwell," replied the bare aristocrat, breathing heavily as she began to orgasm. "Perhaps you would like to speak with my owner about engaging another slave girl while we engage in coitus?"

Hermione started to buck and moan as she arrived at her destination.

"That's a splendid idea, Lady Charlbury!" said Geoffrey, withdrawing and firing his seed over her naked bottom. "I shall discuss this with N'Wasa over dinner this evening."

******

Lady Charlbury was dressing Mister Coxwell, after their afternoon of coitus. He had his trousers on, and she was doing up the buttons on his shirt.

"Is it time for you to dress, Your Ladyship?" he joked, putting his tie around her neck.

Hermione, acutely aware of the punishment she would receive for wearing any stitch of clothing, quickly removed the garment.

"Mister Coxwell," she giggled. "You know it'll be the paddle for me if I'm caught wearing that. The Covenant in my Deed of Title mandates that I'm always to be fully on display."

"Even just a tie?" asked Geoffrey, playfully cupping her breast and inspecting her tattoo of ownership. "It's not as if it'll cover up any of your charms."

"My superiors are absolutely strict," replied the nude slave girl. "They do not indulge in the same pleasantries that we do."

Hermione adjusted Geoffrey's tie and brushed his jacket. She had greatly enjoyed her time with Mister Coxwell, and was feeling flustered again just thinking about what they'd been doing during the afternoon.

"Thank you for your services, Lady Charlbury," said Geoffrey, bowing.

"You are most welcome, Mister Coxwell."

Geoffrey opened the door for Hermione, and she stepped outside. One of the Maids was waiting, and as soon as the nude white girl saw her, she stood displaying herself, legs apart, with her hands behind her head.

"Has nudey girl given good fucky?" the Maid demanded abruptly.

"Yes, N'Lapa," replied the slave girl. "I pleasured the free citizen many times."

The Maid walloped her naked backside with a rattan cane, and Hermione ran off to her next task.

Geoffrey noticed the graceful way that her buttocks moved as she trotted off, and also the red stripe starting to appear across her bottom. It was clear that Lady Charlbury's life was much harsher than it had appeared during their afternoon together.

******

Algernon had left to go to his office for the day, leaving Penelope at the mercy of N'Lika.

N'Lika did not have to apply physical punishment, as that was left for Harriet's Maid to administer on her daily visit. She chose instead to focus on reinforcing Penelope's submissiveness by controlling her carnal desires.

The nude Miss Latton's ordeal began at lunchtime. She was commanded to bend over the kitchen table while the other clothed slave girls watched.

N'Lika stroked the fresh bruises on Penelope's backside, observing closely as the girl winced. The slave's backside was still tender from her earlier correction.

The black woman then opened a jar of the aphrodisiac, and smeared a large blob around Penelope's pussy and between her bum cheeks. The white girl was trembling and dripping with perspiration. N'Lika started teasing the folds of the labia in front of her and watched Penelope's hips buck and sway.

Before the slave girl could reach orgasm, she removed her fingers and ordered the poor girl to begin cleaning the table so that the evening's meal could be prepared.

Poor Penelope was a sight to behold, trying to apply the washcloth to the table top, while desperately rubbing her thighs together and wriggling her hips.

"Stop messing about, girl," said N'Lika. "Or I shall report this to Miss Harriet's Maid when she visits tomorrow!"

Penelope bit her lip and did all she could to compose herself. She flushed red with embarrassment and exertion.

During the afternoon the other slave girls played with her breasts and fondled her buttocks while she worked. If she bent over to perform a task or pick something up, she felt a hand touch her sex and begin to play.

N'Lika ordered the other slave girls to keep an eye on the white girl. Every time Penelope tried to sneak off to pleasure herself she was caught and reprimanded.

Finally, around 4pm, N'Lika called her over.

"What would nudie slave girl like to do at end of day?" said the Maid, slapping the slave girl's bottom.

Poor Penelope. She wriggled her thighs together and perspired. She blushed bright red.

"Please, N'Lika," begged Miss Latton. "Please let me find release...."

"Not something Maid can do," replied N'Lika. "Who do you think can help slave girl?"

Penelope understood that she had been set up. Her taskmistress had found another way for the nude heiress to humiliate herself again. And she was going to have to beg for it!

"Would Master Cockus honour this slave's pussy?" asked the naked white girl, looking at the floor.

"Not if slave look miserable," replied N'Lika, determined to create the maximum embarrassment for Penelope.

Penelope took the hint. She assumed the position, with her legs moved a couple of feet apart, and her hands behind her head.

"Please, I beg Master Cockus to honour this slave girl," said the posh Cotswold beauty, putting on the broadest smile.

Master Cockus was a wooden dildo, which N'Lika would present to Penelope and expect her to publicly pleasure herself with. Miss Latton was naked, with a bottom covered in bruises, who was always referred to simply as "slave". The phallus had a name, and was therefore further up the hierarchy than she was.

And Penelope had to beg for this humiliation if she was to obtain release. Daily application of the aphrodisiac and an afternoon of edging by the other slave girls meant the need to orgasm was far stronger than any will that Penelope could muster to preserve her dignity.

"Please can Master Cockus fuck me," begged Penelope again, in her crisp public school accent. Her thighs trembled with expectation, but she blushed beet red all the same.

"Okey dokey, will see if Master Cockus wishes to waste time on rampant nudie girl!"

All the other slave girls giggled. Penelope was naked, begging to publicly ride a wooden cock in front of all of her clothed peers.

"White girl proper filthy!" shouted one of the slave girls. "She can't wait to ram dingus in pussy!"

N'Lika opened the wooden box holding the lacquered member and lifted the cock in front of Penelope.

"Healthier to get exercise out in fresh air," said the Maid, walking out to the yard.

Penelope hurried after her, knowing harsh punishment would result if she tarried. The other slave girls followed, expecting a good show.

The yard was enclosed by metal railings, but these were quite wide, allowing members of the public in the adjacent Market Place to get a clear, unobstructed view of the impending show.

N'Lika walked to the centre of the yard, and located a hole in the tiled floor. She slid the base of the wooden member into the opening, and rotated it, screwing it in firmly. One of the slave girls ran up, holding a small jug of oil.

"Oil make dildo slippy slidey for nudey girl to rut!" laughed the slave girl, handing the jug to Penelope.

The unfortunate heiress took the jug. Miss Latton had been done up like a kipper. She was intensely aware of her impending humiliation.

She kneeled down and poured some oil over the phallus, rubbing it all over the wooden cock.

"Off you go, naughty slave!" commanded N'Lika.

Penelope kneeled astride the cock and lowered herself onto it. Her pussy was wet, and it slid in easily. She began to move up and down, and her eyes closed in both ecstasy and humiliation.

N'Lika picked up a length of rope and walked up behind the nude white girl. She tied the slave's arms behind her back, wrist to elbow.

Members of the public had noticed the exhibition being presented to them, and started to cheer her on. Penelope felt deeply violated, but at the same time couldn't control her heat. She was a slave, and slaves did as they were told.

She rode faster and faster, breathing rapidly and perspiring. The crowd jeered, but she could barely hear them. All she could focus on was reaching orgasm. She was tied, naked, in heat and masturbating her pussy in public.

The nude slave girl rode faster and harder, moaning with delight. She was being totally humiliated, but knew that was no concern of a slave girl. She had begged to entertain while being utterly degraded. This most intimate act, exposing her soul, her body and her sexuality was not hers to give, but for others to command.

As these thoughts went to the very core of her being, she began to moan and shriek loudly. She came, trembling and gasping.

She took several seconds to get her breath back. As she opened her eyes, she saw that two visitors had arrived in the courtyard while she was masturbating herself. She couldn't believe who it was.

"Hello, Penelope," said N'Tumi. "You've really outdone yourself today, you naughty girl."

A naked white girl stood next to N'Tumi.

Penelope just stared at them both, beet red with embarrassment, kneeling, with the cock still inside her.

******

"It's all clear on the warrant," said N'Tumi to N'Lika. "This slave belongs to the Queen. You will get the value of the slave paid by the nearest official Notary."

Penelope couldn't believe her ears. Twenty minutes ago, as she orgasmed publicly on the wooden cock, she saw no option open to her other than spending the rest of her life in her skin, being used, worked and punished. Now her lover N'Tumi was here, rescuing her.

This was a huge step forward. Once she was back in the Royal Palace, N'Dula would eventually return her to England, and she would be back in her huge estate. She was elated.

Just then, Algernon walked into the yard from the street.

"What's going on here?" asked the Master of the house. "And who are these luscious beauties?" he said, eyeing up Jemima and N'Tumi.

12