The Heiress Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papers say we hand over slave, but get money," said N'Lika, handing over the Royal Warrant.

Algernon's face became angry as he read.

It was all signed and sealed now. Penelope would soon be on her way back to the Palace, and she would be able to arrange Hermione's liberation as soon as she obtained access to her own funds.

"I'm going to check this with the Notary," said Algernon. He stomped off in a huff, annoyed at the imminent loss of his Cotswold love slave.

******

Penelope and N'Tumi hugged.

"Thank you, my love," said the heiress. "I missed you so much. And now you've saved me."

"Does that mean I get to lick your clit again soon?" laughed N'Tumi, putting her fingers to Penelope's slit.

"I rather think you're going to help yourself," she replied, giggling as N'Tumi started to finger her cunny. "Who is the other girl? Is she a slave also?"

"No, but given half a chance, she would willingly wear the collar," replied the naked black girl. "We can both make use of her on the journey home."

******

Penelope felt alive after rutting with N'Tumi. They had found an alcove at the edge of the yard affording them a degree of privacy, although that wasn't vital - they had enjoyed each other in public many times.

Sated, they walked back to the kitchen, holding hands.

"As soon as I am back in Britain, I will pay to have you freed," said Penelope. "If you wish, you can come back to Blighty with me."

N'Tumi pulled her close and kissed her full on the lips.

N'Lika allowed them all to sleep in the corner of the kitchen, so that they could begin their journey home in the morning.

******

N'Wasa sat upright, holding a wooden paddle in her hand, ready to punish the naked white girl that was providing her person as a human chair.

"If you fidget, slave, you'll get another ten strokes," said the owner of both Hermione and the resort where she slaved. She grabbed Hermione's hair and lifted her head to face forward.

"I understand, Mistress," replied the bare Lady Charlbury, desperately trying not to move.

Hermione was on all fours, trying to provide a comfortable seat for her owner with her body. The purpose of this indignity was to ensure that the titled aristocrat understood her position as a naked pleasure slave. The 'Her Ladyship' role-play with the western guests was welcomed by British and American visitors, but it was important not to allow this to go to the slave girl's head. Therefore, regular punishment and humiliation were called for.

N'Wasa looked to her other side, and stroked the British aristocrat's delicate, naked derriere.

"The paddle will sting harshly," said the Mistress. "However, it shouldn't leave any noticeable marks. Just a little redness for a couple of hours."

"Thank you for disciplining your errant slave, Mistress," said Hermione in her upper class voice, enunciating each syllable clearly. She was wholly aware of how she was debasing herself. She felt like a naughty, naked slave, with no modesty or dignity, rather than a member of the aristocracy.

Her owner leaned over a little, tracing the crack between Hermione's bum cheeks all the way down to between her thighs. She started to tease Hermione's sensitive places.

"Don't forget, if you fidget, you'll get extra strokes!"

Hermione could feel her pussy being stimulated, and her nipples began to raise. She did her best to breathe more slowly and tried to calm herself.

Hermione heard footsteps from behind her. Somebody had entered the room.

"Have you brought the ginger, N'Lapa?" asked N'Wasa.

It was N'Wasa's Head Maid. Hermione's heart skipped a beat, knowing that the cruel N'Lapa was to be involved in her correction.

The Maid walked around so that Hermione could see her. She held out a shaped ginger root. It had been carved out so that it was bulbous at one end, then tapered inward, until at the end it flared out, flange-like.

"Just relax your arse," said N'Wasa. "We have a present for you."

"Nudy slave girl get proper stingy!" laughed N'Lapa.

"Now your backside's ready to be honoured," said the domina.

The slave girl felt the shaped ginger pushing against the walls of her anus. N'Lapa eased the plug in further and further. It slid in fully, until it reached the raised flange, which held it in place.

"White girl bum soon be on fire!" giggled N'Lapa.

Hermione felt a slight tingle from the ginger, which slowly increased in intensity.

"This is what the English call figging," said N'Wasa. "You will find it quite invigorating."

The nude slave girl was terrified as the stinging sensation increased. She stayed absolutely still. Any sense of superiority or pride was now gone from her thoughts.

"The ginger root is a little gem that inspires awe and fear in even the most bratty of slaves," N'Wasa continued in a calm but authoritative voice.

The pain made Hermione clench, but this only increased the burning sensation. She gasped audibly.

"As you can see, each time you clench around the root, more oil is squeezed out, increasing the sensation" said the domina. "You will have to do your best to avoid that as you are paddled."

N'Wasa adjusted herself on her human chair. She put one leg either side of the bare girl, so she had a clear view of the beautiful bottom in front of her.

Hermione closed her eyes. She knew it was coming.

Thwack! The naked white slave girl could feel the paddle make violent contact with her left buttock. It stung like the canings she used to receive as a school girl. She automatically clenched, increasing the pain further. Her eyes bulged wide, and she took short breaths, trying to shut out the pain in her mind. She kept her head facing forward as commanded, and tried desperately to stay still.

"One, thank you, Mistress," Hermione counted. She winced from the pain, but tried not to show it in her voice. Her body was dripping with perspiration now. She could feel her heart beating like the clappers.

"I think we'll go up to twenty strokes today," said N'wasa. "What do you think, slave girl?"

"Whatever my Mistress desires," gasped the nude Lady Charlbury, trying desperately to keep her composure. She found it hard to speak. "A slave should accept........ whatever punishment is administered....... without question."

"That's the correct answer," said her owner, looking down at the red mark starting to appear on Hermione's bottom.

The slave girl clearly knew her place.

******

Penelope awoke afresh and happy with the knowledge that she would soon be free. She had also had some extremely satisfying sex. The night before, N'Tumi had commanded Jemima to join in rutting with the naked heiress. She felt like a queen, with two slaves attending to her desires.

"We had better be on our way soon," said N'Tumi. "We have a long journey ahead of us."

"Not so fast," said Algernon. He had been sitting at the kitchen table since dawn, waiting for them to wake. A middle aged woman sat opposite him.

Penelope was apprehensive. Surely there was nothing he could do to override the Royal Warrant?

"This lady is the official Notary," he gestured at the woman near him. "She has explained the finer points of Royal Warrants and contracts."

He looked pleased with himself, which worried the naked girls.

"It all comes down to value, isn't that right, Madam?" he continued. The other seated lady nodded in agreement. "As the Official Notary's Office has to cough up the payment, the matter of valuation is important. If I supply something that has higher value out of my own pocket in exchange, then you're bound to accept the alternative."

"Indeed," said the Notary. "This is the accepted precedent."

"Out you come, N'Yasa," called Algernon.

A curvacous black slave girl came into the kitchen.

"This is N'Yasa," continued the Master of the House. "She will be worth more than Penelope, and you can take her instead."

Penelope froze. Surely this couldn't be right? She could feel her freedom slipping away. It was all down to N'Tumi to sort this out.

"I would dispute the valuation, on behalf of Her Majesty," said N'Tumi to the Notary. "How can this kitchen slave be worth more than a western heiress?"

"Very well," laughed the Notary. "I am an official valuer, and I shall assess them both."

******

N'Yasa and Penelope had been prepared for their valuation by N'Lika.

They stood naked with their legs apart, and their hands behind their heads. Their skin had been oiled, highlighting their charms. They both looked magnificent as the candle light in the kitchen glinted off of the lotion that had been rubbed over their entire bodies, including their breasts, bottoms and shaven pussies.

N'Yasa had a more voluptuous figure than the naked heiress. She had the most beautiful curves, and her black skin was flawless and smooth. Algernon smiled at himself, recalling all the times that the two of them had rutted.

The Notary began to examine both girls. She started by cupping each girl's breasts and playing with the nipples to see how they stood to attention.

"Hmm, both have delectable breasts, but the white girl's nipples stand up like little soldiers," said the official. This was humiliating for Penelope, but she realised that as long as she achieved a better score than her competitor, freedom would be hers.

The Notary continued to fondle and examine both girls, ordering the slave girls to turn round and bend over with their legs apart. She kneaded N'Yasa's bottom, and slapped each buttock. Then she moved over to examine the white girl's backside.

"Nice, slappable bottom on the white girl - very nice!" said the Notary, walloping Penelope's backside loudly with her hand. She did this a few times, providing amusement for Algernon.

Miss Latton gritted her teeth as she felt fingers enter her sex. There was no hiding the fact that this humiliation was making her wet again. The Notary's fingers went in and out, bringing the nude girl to the boil yet again.

"Gosh, this one is unusually excited! Top marks there!"

After the physical examination, both girls were ordered to turn and display themselves again with their hands behind their heads. They were asked about their other skills. Penelope related how her private school taught her French and German.

"Two languages? Gosh, that is good. The poor Natawean girl barely speaks English."

N'Yasa scowled at this insult.

They then discussed prowess in the bedroom, and Penelope had to recount her sexual adventures since becoming enslaved. Everybody was entertained for the best part of an hour with the details of what she had been up to, especially the time that Daisy and Lady Cecilia had put her in a brothel for a weekend. Algernon was clearly excited by Penelope's embarrassment from relating these tales.

"The white girl is clearly the most skilled here," continued the Notary. N'Yasa giggled at Penelope's debasement.

"Have you decided?" said Algernon with a smile.

N'Tumi and Penelope waited expectantly for the scores.

"Your girl, N'Yasa, has achieved 46," said the Notary. "The white girl has a score of 90."

Penelope breathed a sigh of relief. She would be redeemed by the Royal Warrant. N'Tumi smiled at her.

"So which is the more valuable slave?" asked a grinning Algernon. It was apparent he knew something that the other women did not.

"Your girl, N'Yasa, obviously," said the official.

N'Tumi and Penelope were slack jawed with disbelief.

"How can that be?" asked N'Tumi. "Penelope has a higher score, she speaks all those languages, she is as rampant as a rabbit...."

Penelope wished that N'Tumi had left out the last part, but she was right. She stood with her hands behind her head, ready to lose everything. N'Yasa giggled as the arrogant white girl was put in her place.

"It's quite obvious," said the official. "The white girl is Covenanted Bare. That is only ever done to put a slave in her place. If the slave has difficulty accepting her position in society, then that will automatically halve her valuation to 45. N'Yasa beats her by one point."

It was settled. The rescue was now impossible. The common black girl was going back to the Palace, and may well be granted her freedom as well.

"Get your things and leave my home," said Algernon. "I will miss you, N'Yasa, but I think the Royal Palace will be a step up for you."

N'Yasa pulled on her smock. She slapped Penelope's bare backside harshly and laughed.

"You very dirty girl, will be fucking Master Cockus while I work for Queen of Natawe!"

The three girls left as commanded. N'Tumi racked her brain for a plan to outwit Algernon. She had two slave girls to use now, so what scheme could she come up with to retrieve her lover?

Penelope still stood as she had been commanded earlier, exhibiting herself. Her situation seemed hopeless. She was condemned to provide her naked body for her owners, and endure whatever humiliations and degradations they chose to use her for.

12