The Heiress Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Mister Geoffrey Coxwell admired Lady Hermione Charlbury as she cavorted with three of the black slave girls by the side of the swimming pool. She was on her back, with her legs apart, receiving the tongue of a slender naked slave girl who was on all fours attending to her. The black girl had her legs apart, offering her sex, where another girl lay on her back licking the pussy presented to her. Another girl, on all fours, licked that girl's cunt, and she was then being teased by Hermione's tongue.

The naked white slave girl had received the most regular application of the aphrodisiac, and came several times as the the daisy chain of cunnilingus proceeded. Her hips would writhe each time and she would start to moan. The girl who was being ministered by Hermione's tongue would grab the white slave girl's hair and push it closer to her sex to make sure that she did not stop licking whenever she achieved orgasm.

After her performance, the bare white girl walked over to Geoffrey.

"How are you today, Mister Coxwell?" she asked.

Geoffrey looked her over and smiled. She looked magnificent, and had a naughty look in her eyes. Her body was tight and she wriggled her hips. Her breasts stood proud, with raised nipples. Her hands were at her sides, exposing herself. She clearly wanted to rut.

"I'm very well, Your Ladyship," replied Geoffrey. "Would you care to join me in my room for a fuck?"

"My dance card is currently free, and so I would be most delighted to join you in coitus," replied the naked slave girl, rubbing her thighs together in anticipation.

******

The slave tournament was just as much a gambling experience as a sporting experience. Both the local Nataweans and the western visitors were able to bet on the slave girls. A large board had the names of the girls, with their owners, and the odds for each competitor.

Algernon had clearly been in a mischievous mood when he filled out the documentation. Penelope's entry on the board read:

"Owner: Algernon Stanford - Slave: Miss Penelope Latton of Gloucestershire - Odds: 2/1"

He found it amusing that the western visitors would be curious about seeing the name of an obviously well brought up British lady on the board. The naked girl would likely have quite an audience!

******

The girls were lined up at the start for their race. They were all barefoot, so none had any advantage as regards the terrain.

"Nudey girl show off bum and tits again!" N'Yasa laughed at the white girl, standing next to her on the starting line.

This was utterly humiliating for Penelope. She was a well brought up English heiress, competing in just her skin against six clothed black slave girls. Many westerners were in the audience.

"Come on, Penelope!" shouted a British lady. "Give us a good show!"

The flag dropped, and Penelope ran as fast as she could. She had excelled at sports at her private school when she was younger, so she started to leave her competitors behind.

She could feel the wind against her breasts and her bare bottom as she ran. She was a naked, naughty slave flaunting herself again, and it excited her.

The last lap saw Penelope in front, with another slave girl neck and neck, followed by a slender looking girl in third place. N'Yasa was in fourth position and struggling, as she was not used to this type of exercise. A little more effort and Penelope would have it in the bag.

As they went around the bend and out of the view of most spectators, she felt something catch her foot, and she fell face first into the sand. Everyone else, including N'Yasa, left her behind. She got up and tried to regain her position, but it was too late - they had all passed the finish line.

Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe dropped the stick that she used to trip the white girl with behind some bushes. She was on to N'Tumi's game, and wasn't going to be outsmarted. She didn't want to lose her white slave, and she had bet a good deal of money on the other competitors.

******

The winners stood near the leader board as the results were announced. N'Yasa was third and grinned ear to ear, happy that she was clearly not so useless as N'Tumi thought.

The other four girls were bent over with their bottoms in the air a few feet away, so that the crowd could see their correction. Three of them were not too worried, as the smocks that they wore would absorb some of the impact. Penelope's naked derriere would take the full force, however.

Punishments reflected positions. Fourth meant four strokes with the leather strap, fifth meant five strokes and so on. Penelope, however, had to have the number doubled due to her new tattoo. Eight strokes in public, on her bare bottom.

The vast crowd counted out each stroke that she received, and she was compelled to stay in position while the other three girls were disciplined. As the corrections proceeded, the bruises on Penelope's bum started to raise, until it glowed so bright that it could be seen from the next continent.

When all of the girls had been punished, they were dismissed and sent to their next competition. Penelope rubbed her sore buttocks as she hurried off.

"White nudey girl got sore bum again," sneered N'Yasa. "Get more strapping after we wrestle!"

******

Slaves taking part in the wrestling match were all compelled to compete nude. Each girl's body was oiled up beforehand to prevent injury.

N'Yasa was not bothered at all, pulling her smock off in public to stand exposed, the same as Penelope. They climbed into the ring as naked as the day they were born, and were given a jug of oil to plaster over each other before the match began. Every aspect of their bodies had to be covered - stomach, legs, arms, breasts, bottom and (last but not least) their shaven sex. This last part brought Penelope close to orgasm as N'Yasa teased the white girl's pussy in front of the crowd.

The nude heiress started to close her eyes as N'Yasa smeared the oil. The black girl noticed this, and started to play with Penelope's clitoris, which made the crowd cheer. N'Yasa knew she had a weight advantage over the white girl. It was clear that playing with her opponent's pussy would provide a distraction as well.

"White slave all hot and horny again!" shouted one of the onlookers as Penelope started to wriggle her hips. She blushed bright red.

A bell rang and the two girls went at it.

N'Yasa grabbed the white girl's hair and pulled her forward, then pushed her head down to the ground. Penelope was on her stomach as she felt N'Yasa's weight on her back. The situation looked comical as the naked white heiress tried to struggle, while N'Yasa sat on her.

Penelope struggled with all of her might for several seconds until she stopped to regain her strength. Each time the white girl stopped, N'Yasa brought her large hand forcefully down on the sore white bottom in front of her, making a slapping sound that could be heard above the crowd. Penelope yelped and the audience cheered.

Eventually the point was awarded to N'Yasa, and the girls were sent back to their corners. The bell rang, and they started again.

Penelope managed to avoid being dragged down this time, and tripped N'Yasa so she fell flat on her back. The black girl may have had the weight advantage, but she was extraordinarily clumsy, and the heiress used this to her advantage. She laid down across N'Yasa's chest, pinning one of her arms. There was a lot of slipperiness due to the oil that had been slatherd over both women, but the white slave girl persevered. The black girl struggled for nearly a minute, and it looked like Penelope would gain the point.

Suddenly the nude white girl could feel N'Yasa's free hand touching her pussy. She tried desperately to keep control, but the fingers started to play with her clitoris. Penelope started breathing more quickly, determined to keep N'Yasa down, but she knew she was already losing. The black girl grinned as she played with Penelope's sex.

"Nudey white girl enjoying N'Yasa's tickle?" N'Yasa laughed at her.

The feelings in Penelope's sex were too hard to ignore. The nude heiress did all she could to resist. It became more and more intense. The white girl had a distant look, and then started to close her eyes. Still she held on.

N'Yasa fiddled furiously, and Penelope started to move her hips up and down. But she was determined to keep her advantage. A minute later, she lost control. Her hips started to buck and she shrieked with pleasure as N'Yasa took the advantage and flipped her over.

The naked white girl had orgasmed loudly and graphically in front of the crowd, and was now flat on her stomach with N'Yasa sitting on top of her again, with her knees either side of Penelope, looking down on her buttocks. The heiress didn't think she could have felt more publicly humiliated.

But N'Yasa had other ideas.

The black girl lifted her hand again, and brought it down loudly on the reddened buttock to her right. Once again, the crowd cheered, and Penelope yelped as she blushed. Then N'Yasa walloped the left buttock, to more cheers. She played Penelope's bum cheeks like a musical instrument, loudly slapping them, while the onlookers laughed. The white slave girl hollered with each spank.

The humiliation was beyond words. She was a wealthy, educated British heiress. But right now she was completely naked, being sat on by an illiterate slave girl, and being spanked in public, after climaxing in front of the crowd.

N'Yasa stopped spanking and looked down at the reddened bottom that had started to wriggle. The very public domination had aroused the white slave girl again.

"White girl still hot as a monkey's bum!" exclaimed N'Yasa. "See if she do another round..."

Then N'Yasa leaned forward and moved her hand down between the white girl's thighs. Her fingers explored further until she found Penelope's wetness. The white girl started to breathe harder as her conqueror started to fiddle.

Penelope's nudity and humiliation contributed to the excitement. She was wet and starting to lose control again.

The black girl moved her other hand to Penelope's bum cheeks, and tickled. Penelope's hips bucked. She was close to coming. Abruptly, N'Yasa pushed a finger into the white girl's anus.

Penelope quivered and shrieked as she came loudly, perspiring and shaking.

Penelope opened her eyes. She was intensely aware of the crowd watching her humiliation. She could feel N'Yasa's weight on her back, and her buttocks were stinging. She was soaked with perspiration.

"See if filthy white girl do it again!" shouted N'Yasa. The crowd cheered. N'Yasa recommenced her walloping of the nude white girl's backside.

Penelope couldn't believe she was going to be used for yet another performance. The naked, enslaved heiress was completely dominated. She was unable to do anything about the ongoing public humiliation, and felt like the lowest, most rampant slave girl.

******

The wrestling was a decisive win for N'Yasa. Her smock was thrown to her by the referee, and she pulled it on.

Penelope stood next to her, blushing with embarrassment, looking at the crowd who had witnessed her publicly climaxing. Daily application of the aphrodisiac meant that her sex gave her no respite. She had been brought to orgasm four times by N'Yasa, each time to loud cheers.

The nudity and humiliation were exciting her again. Her arms were at her sides, exposing her person to the crowd. Her oiled, naked body looked fabulous, and she had a look in her eyes conformant with recent sexual release.

******

Penelope had sneaked off behind a palm tree, where she and N'Tumi were frantically discussing what to do next. Penelope was rubbing her sore bottom, resulting from more strokes with the leather strap, which had been applied after her loss in the wrestling competition.

"I can't believe it's going so badly," said Penelope. "This was supposed to be the next step towards getting back to my estate in Gloucestershire, but instead I'm as degraded as a naked slave girl can be, and still no nearer to winning anything."

It seemed so unfair to Penelope that, as a privileged and wealthy member of British society, she was hopelessly humiliating herself over and over, while making absolutely no progress. In fact, since she'd been illicitly sold from the Royal Palace, she'd lost the possibility of ever wearing clothing again. A posh white woman serving in the bare, continually submitting herself in the most desperate way possible.

And the Royal Warrant had ended up discharging an illiterate kitchen slave instead of Penelope, simply due to a clause in her Deed of Title. Simple bureaucracy and paperwork kept her running around naked, providing her person for whatever her owner chose to do with her.

"We're slaves, and so achieving this is going to be far more arduous and demeaning than it would be for any free citizen," said N'Tumi. "Making it through each day entails providing ourselves fully to those who control us at their whim. We're quite desperate, so we need to forget about having any inhibitions. This is what slavery is. It's a bit shit. Your only hope lies in accepting where you are."

"Oh gosh," sighed Penelope, now fully understanding the implications of the failure of the Royal Warrant. "So I need to be even more submissive than I am already?"

"There's another competition for any slaves that have been Covenanted Bare," said N'Tumi. "To make sure you're humbled and know your place."

"Know my place?" said Penelope, her jaw dropping as she spoke. "I'm naked in front of a huge crowd of Nataweans and fellow Europeans, being made to orgasm over and over publicly. My bum is as red as a tomato from all the public corrections. What else do you suggest should be done, exactly, to humble me?"

N'Tumi explained the final competition. Penelope couldn't believe what would be expected of her. At the same time, her sex was beginning to tingle again at the prospect of the next humiliating ordeal. The aphrodisiac controlled her completely, and she gulped at the thought of how she would, shortly, be willingly demeaning herself.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury was spreadeagled on her stomach on Geoffrey Coxwell's bed. Her wrists were tied to each corner, and a cushion had been placed under her hips, lifting her bottom so that it was presented nicely for Mr Coxwell. He slapped it forcefully, leaving a red handprint.

"Thank you, Mister Coxwell," said the nude, blindfolded Hermione, wriggling. "That certainly puts a lady in her place."

"You're most welcome, your Ladyship," Mr Coxwell replied to the naked, blonde slave girl, tickling the lower crease of her bare bottom.

Hermione took a sharp intake of breath and did her best to bear the tickling without moving. Suddenly it stopped, and she felt his hand wallop her other buttock. The sensations were exciting her, making her pussy wet again.

She was completely helpless and submissive. What would happen next? Would she be caressed? Would she be disciplined? She had no say - it was entirely down to Mister Coxwell's whim. The feeling of domination made her rub her thighs against the cushion.

******

Penelope now understood that she had to submit herself as much as possible, and just hope that she could eventually get herself out of the Western Provinces. N'Tumi was always in her corner, but they were both slaves, and therefore had no agency of their own.

The last contest would be starting soon. There were four contestants, Penelope and three dark-skinned girls, all Covenanted Bare. The white slave girl's only way to gain more points than N'Yasa was to win first place. Second or third would leave her under Algernon's control. Anything less would result in another public walloping.

Penelope watched as the apparatus was being set up. Four low benches, each looking like a vaulting horse, but less than a foot high, were brought into the arena. By the side of each bench was a jar of some sort of oil.

Next, four wooden lacquered cocks were brought by two black slave girls, as well as the same number of black jars.

One girl unscrewed the rear of one of the cocks, revealing it to be hollow. The other slave girl opened a jar, put her hand in, and retrieved an aggressive looking insect, similar to a locust, but black and rubbing its hind legs together furiously, making a good deal of noise and vibration. She dropped the insect into the cock, and the first girl quickly sealed it, screwing the end back in.

The cock was vibrating forcefully due to the aggressive movement of the insect that it now contained. The slave screwed the phallus into the low bench, and it stood up, whirring and vibrating. This was repeated for each of the other benches.

Next, the competing slave girls were commanded to line up next to the noisy apparatus.

"You know what to do," barked the task mistress in charge of the event. "Oil it, and then mount up. You can take your time easing yourself on, but it has to go all the way in."

Penelope poured oil from the jar near her onto the furiously vibrating wooden cock. She then put a leg either side of the bench and slowly lowered herself. She flinched and closed her eyes as the rod buzzed around her sex. She gradually eased herself onto the member, feeling flushed and embarrassed. The vibration was incredibly sensual, and she hadn't even got it fully in yet.

Eventually she took the whole cock inside her, sitting down fully on the bench. Her mouth was open, and her eyes bulged. The sensation was more intense than anything she had felt before. She looked around and could see the other girls had already mounted up, and were writhing in ecstasy. The sensation was so intense, she wanted to pull herself up and walk away, but that was the point of this competition. The last one sitting would be the winner.

The nude white slave girl could already feel her first orgasm starting. She juddered and shook, pushing down on the phallus while shrieking with delight. The crowd watched her performance, cheering.

She was a naked slave girl, masturbating on a vibrating cock in public for everybody's entertainment. The further she humiliated herself, the closer she would be to her freedom. She was almost ready to come again.

******

The competition had been going for half an hour so far.

Penelope had her hands behind her head, jiggling her knockers for the crowd. She writhed and wriggled on the oiled, vibrating phallus, flaunting herself. The nude heiress knew she had to embrace her degradation and slavery in order to endure. She belonged to the audience, who dictated her sexuality and release. The feelings emanating from her sex and taking her over her person were not hers to control. Her orgasm was public and for the pleasure of those watching and urging her on.

"Go on, Penelope," called out a British gentleman in the crowd. "I've wagered 50 Natawean shillings on you giving the best display."

"This slave girl will make sure you win, free citizen," the nude white girl shouted back. "I'm the filthiest slave here, and I adore riding the wooden cock!"

The task mistress was impressed with the girl's submission, and slapped her backside to urge her on.

"Thank you, task mistress," the nude white girl exclaimed. "Naked slave girls need to be spanked hard!"

The crowd cheered. This was the best exhibition of the day.

"Naughty nudey white girl dirtiest slave in Natawe!" shouted out an African voice.

"Filthy and ready to come!" replied Penelope, with a big smile on her face. "This naughty, naked slave girl exists only to serve cock and to pleasure the crowd."

******

It had been continuous for nearly ninety minutes. Two of the other contestants had lifted themselves off of the wooden cocks in defeat, unable to bear it further.

The first girl to dismount was bent forward, with the task mistress behind her, ready to apply the leather strap to her delicious bottom. This excited Penelope even more, as she came for a sixth time, howling with delight. She stared forward at the crowd, with her mouth open, breathing quickly and moaning, already needy of another climax.