The Heiress Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nude heiress was almost delirious with lust. She started to play with her clitoris. Her other hand kneaded her breasts and played with her nipples. Perspiration rolled down her entire body. The only thoughts going through her mind were of submission to the audience and her next orgasm.

Finally, the girl next to her pulled herself off of her phallus. She looked exhausted and bedraggled. She had to crawl to the side of the arena to get a drink of water. Meanwhile, Penelope was howling and shaking as she found release yet again.

Naked, riding a wooden cock, fondling and playing with herself as though she was a stranger to the idea of modesty or decorum. She was in a daze and could only think about another climax.

The other naked girls helped lift Penelope off of the phallus, and then she fainted.

******

"Come on, wake up, you naughty slave girl," smiled N'Tumi, tenderly stroking Penelope's hair. "I've got us a lift back to the Royal Palace."

While Penelope was unconscious, N'Tumi wasted no time in challenging the valuation that Algernon had relied on. The Notary accepted the extra value that beating N'Yasa in the tournament had conveyed, and it was important to get on their way before Harriet or Algernon found another loophole to exploit. Slaves were vulnerable to any setback that free citizens could concoct, so there was no room for dithering.

N'Tumi led the naked white girl to a wagon at the edge of the city. Sitting at the front were the two British women, Agatha and Maude.

"Up you get, girls," said Maude. "Time to get going!"

"How did you get the two women to take us with them?" asked Penelope, climbing onto the wagon.

"These two ladies are professional pornographers," replied N'Tumi. "I desperately need to rut with you, and they're going to photograph us in the act while we travel back to the Royal Palace."

Penelope smiled. She urgently needed to taste N'Tumi's body, even more so since the naked black girl had rescued her. And she had endured far more humiliating ordeals than having her image captured during coitus. It was going to be an enjoyable journey.

"Where is the grammar school girl that you arrived with?" asked Penelope.

"The clerk organising all of this demanded N'Yasa be freed so she could live with him," replied N'Tumi. "We needed something to exchange for her, and Jemima has been desperate to wear the collar since I corrupted her. I promised that you would arrange funds for her purchase and freedom as soon as you get back to England."

"There's nobody as resourceful as you, my love," said Penelope, looking deeply into N'Tumi's eyes. "Just think what you'll achieve once I arrange for your freedom."

They kissed deeply and started to fondle each other. Maude discretely picked up her camera and clicked the shutter as they began to fuck.

******

Jemima walked through the Market Square with N'Lika. She was collared and naked. Her backside had a number of red stripes from the abrupt application of the rattan cane. Her sex had been smeared with the aphrodisiac just before they left Algernon's house. She had her hands at her side, exposing herself to all the Africans walking past.

The nude slave girl rubbed her thighs together and smiled. She had been collared at last.

******

The summer of 1928 was the warmest on record. The grounds of Penelope's mansion were turning brown, even though the gardeners did their best to water them.

The heat was making Penelope flustered. The effect of her enforced nudity in the Western Provinces, and the daily application of the aphrodisiac, had left her permanently rampant. Even though she was no longer dosed with the oil, she had never calmed down. Even during the long passage on the ship back to Blighty, she spent her evenings pleasuring herself in her cabin, dreaming of being owned, naked and collared.

N'Tumi told her that after having the oil applied so regularly, for so long, she would probably never get back to normal. It was certainly not a problem for either of them.

They were by the lake where N'Dula had originally seduced the heiress the previous year. Penelope was stark naked after going for a swim, laying down on her stomach. N'Tumi sat next to her, wearing a linen dress. She was stroking the white girl's bottom.

"I think my little slave girl requires correction," the black girl laughed, lifting her hand, and then bringing it down forcefully on the tattooed bare bottom in front of her, making a loud slapping sound.

"I need it so badly, Mistress," replied Penelope, smiling. "I'm a very naughty slave girl. It says so on my tattoo!"

She turned over, showing the markings inside her cleavage.

"Then let's start with six of the best," said the black girl, picking up the riding crop on the ground next to her. "And that second tattoo means it's doubled to twelve, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied the naked white girl, lifting her bottom, ready to receive punishment.

N'Tumi raised the riding crop above her head, preparing to apply stern discipline.

******

The journey back to the Royal Palace had been one of sapphic bliss for the two slave girls. Maude and Agatha had studiously documented their coupling with their photographic equipment, and occasionally joined in. There had been a good deal of correction by N'Tumi, at Penelope's request. Submission was now a part of her soul, and N'Tumi's naturally dominating personality enjoyed this.

Maude and Agatha sometimes joined the two slave girls in coitus during the long journey. Maude enjoyed being spanked by N'Tumi, and Agatha liked to wallop Penelope's beautiful bottom.

When they arrived at the Royal Palace, they found Hermione, dressed and obviously free of the collar. Her rescue had been much less eventful, the only issue being N'Wasa's lost income due to her most popular slave girl leaving. It was negotiated that Daisy would replace her until the end of the summer.

When Lady Charlbury got back to the Royal Palace, funds paying her ransom had arrived, and she was immediately freed. The first thing she did was visit N'Dula and give her a piece of her mind.

N'Dula accepted that the enslavement of Penelope and Daisy, although entirely voluntary, had been extended much too far, and made arrangements for both Daisy and Penelope to be freed as soon as possible.

After Penelope got back home she arranged funds to have N'Tumi, N'Suru and Jemima freed, as well as enough for her black lover to live on comfortably if she chose to stay in Natawe. She also sent her a ticket for travel to England if that was what she desired.

Two months later, the beautiful black girl arrived at Penelope's mansion, unannounced. The heiress couldn't have been happier that day, and shed tears of joy, hugging her tightly as they kissed.

******

Agnes was still in charge of managing Penelope's estate, and was extremely efficient at running things. The new office girl had messed up again, and stood in front of her in the estate office. It had been a simple task to rearrange the filing cabinets, now that the lady of the house had returned and N'Tumi had joined them.

"How can you get something so simple so wrong," Agnes barked. "All you had to do was put everything in alphabetical order. Most of it's all right, but you've left three documents on my desk. Are they supposed to file themselves?"

"I'm sorry," said the new administrative assistant, her head hanging low. "I'll obviously accept any punishment that you see fit to administer."

"Get your clothes off, pronto," ordered Agnes.

Jemima looked up and smiled. Since the Queen's blackmail, it was clear she could not carry on working for the civil service. Penelope gave her CV to Agnes, mentioning that she was a very obedient slave girl while in Natawe, and she was promptly hired.

She pulled her dress over her head and dropped it on the chair, and then removed her underwear. She stood stark naked, with her legs apart and her hands behind her head.

Agnes opened the drawer and pulled out a wooden paddle.

"Bend over," said Agnes. "Your correction will teach you to be more efficient next time!"

Jemima leaned forward over the chair and smiled. She knew she would be used by Agnes later that evening in her quarters. But first, strict discipline would be administered. She rubbed her thighs together with anticipation.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury wandered across her Cotswolds estate. She was stark naked.

Her new estate manager, Geoffrey Coxwell, pulled the metal chain attached to Hermione's collar. One of their games was for him to march the naked girl across the grounds, with the risk of being seen by any of Hermione's staff.

"Hurry up, Your Ladyship," ordered Geoffrey. "You know what will happen if you don't put your back into it."

"I apologise wholeheartedly, Mister Coxwell," smiled Hermione, starting to become excited. "It may be necessary to apply the leather strap, don't you think?"

"That depends on your owner, don't you think, Lady Charlbury?" replied Geoffrey. "I'm inclined to use my bare hand on my slave girl's bare bottom!"

"Whatever my owner sees fit when it comes to this slave's correction, Mister Coxwell!"

Hermione wriggled her hips with excitement.

******

Daisy Buchanan lay on her stomach on the couch in her mansion in West Egg, New York. She was completely naked, and had her face between N'Suru's legs. Her bottom was raised ready for punishment if she disappointed.

The black girl wore a short flapper dress, and gripped a riding crop with her left hand. She held a Martini in the other.

N'Suru was very much enjoying America.