The Heiress Ch. 22

Story Info
"Naked slave girls need to be spanked hard!"
8.5k words
4.8
17.5k
7

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be temporarily bonded.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Cecilia got her revenge by tricking a local slave trader into having both Hermione and Penelope marched to the Western Province's slave auctions to be sold.

Penelope is now owned by Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe, who owns the local spa. She has been lent to her old suitor, Algernon, who is working for Harriet.

Lady Hermione Charlbury has just been sold to the owner of a resort that caters for both local Nataweans, as well as westerners visiting to enjoy the sensual delights of slavery.

Queen N'Zana has tasked N'Tumi, a slave girl, and the free Jemima Thrupp to rescue Penelope.

N'Suru and Daisy are two other slave girls who have been despatched to retrieve Hermione.

******

Jemima Thrupp's head bobbed up and down. She was using her mouth energetically on the clerk's manhood.

N'Tumi had dosed her up by smearing the aphrodisiac over her sex an hour ago. She was desperate to fuck, and urgently needed to move to the next stage in the plan.

She felt the cane stripe her bare backside. The pain was sharp and brutal, but instead of missing a stroke she applied herself more diligently, pushing the aforementioned cock deeper down her throat.

"Nudie girl work hard or she get another wallop!" said the potty mouthed N'Yasa, who had been supplied instead of Penelope in return for the Queen's Royal Warrant. N'Tumi found the slave girl to be quite useless at anything, and so gave her the responsibility for disciplining Jemima if she faltered. It kept her out of trouble. It was so unfair that she was allowed her smock, while N'Tumi and Jemima laboured in their skins.

"Is the girl providing adequate service?" N'Tumi asked the clerk.

They desperately needed help with the local laws, but had no funds. As the naked Miss Thrupp had been provided by the Queen to facilitate this enterprise, it was appropriate for her to assume the role of currency in return for legal advice.

N'Tumi and N'Yasa were slaves, and Jemima was naked and under blackmail by the Queen of Natawe. Their directive was to acquire Penelope, who was also owned. They were all utterly vulnerable, and had nothing but their bodies to give in order to get what they needed. The simplest task for any free citizen would always be an arduous, usually humiliating, undertaking for a girl that was collared. There would always be setbacks and desperation, with no time for luxuries such as modesty or inhibition. No free Natawean or westerner they engaged with had any idea of the submission and harshness that any slave girl endured during the course of each day.

The Natawe aphrodisiac ensured that a slave acclimatised readily to the demands of their owners. It conferred an ever present need for coitus, so that slaves were complicit in providing their bodies for pleasure. The sensuousness it asserted ensured that any owned girl would be an exhibitionist, as nudity was a commonly used way to put a slave in her place. The slave would always be focused on achieving sexual release, rather than finding ways to avoid work or escape. And it made a girl totally submissive, keen to obey commands and accept punishment.

"What do you need to know?" asked the clerk, laying back with his trousers down, Jemima between his legs, a huge smile on his face.

"Algernon gave us N'Yasa instead of Penelope in exchange for the Royal Warrant, saying that he had the right to provide a more valuable slave instead. What can we do to get the white girl back?"

The clerk pondered silently for a few minutes. All that could be heard in the room was the slurping noises arising from Jemima carrying out her duties.

"The issue was the valuation of your friend, yes?" continued the clerk. "We need a way to demonstrate that your friend should have been valued more highly than the black girl, is that right?"

"Yes, and if you can provide this, you get to fuck the girl currently fellating you" said N'Tumi. Jemima's ears pricked up. She was desperate enough to rut anything, and wanted coitus urgently.

"Hmmm, I demand a higher price than that," replied the clerk. "I shall need the other slave girl as well, and I shall require them both overnight."

"A done deal," replied N'Tumi. "I will come back in the morning expecting a solution."

N'Tumi hoped that the clumsy N'Yasa would not fuck this up.

******

N'Tumi arrived at the clerk's office the next day. A bedraggled, naked Jemima stood outside. N'Yasa stood next to her, dressed in her smock, with a big smile on her face.

"How did it go last night?" asked N'Tumi.

"Had much fun!" laughed N'Yasa. "Clerk man always fancy me for long time! Had very good fucky!"

"How about you, Jemima?"

"She have nice fucky too!" interjected N'Yasa. "Me and clerk man use her for big fun, but have to discipline her."

"I orgasmed over and over again," explained Jemima, yawning. "But it was exhausting. They both used the paddle on me. I won't lie, it's what I enjoy, but I won't be able to sit down for a bit."

The white girl turned around and showed N'Tumi the bruises across her backside.

"White girl like to know who boss!" laughed N'Yasa.

The evening had clearly been a success. The naked N'Tumi wandered inside the office and found the clerk.

"You got what you wanted. Now how do I free Penelope?"

"There is a way to have Penelope's worth validated as higher than that of N'Yasa," replied the clerk. "But I want you to free N'Yasa as well. I want her to live with me."

Things never got easier, did they?

"I have a plan," said the clerk.

******

Penelope hid behind a pillar in the main room. She could hear Harriet's Maid loudly stomping around searching for her. N'Lika had obviously given her the list of the nude white girl's daily misdemeanours, and now it was time for the slave to pay the piper.

Penelope had had an extra tattoo added since the attempt to redeem her with the Royal Warrant. When it seemed she had opportunity for freedom, she took it for granted that she would be leaving, and it was decided by N'Lika that she had behaved in the most haughty, arrogant manner. As these plans crumbled, it became clear that she was to remain in her current situation. N'Lika obviously felt it was important to put the slave back in her place, and so took her to the local slave trader to have the new tattoo added.

She was already Covenanted to remain nude for all of her days in her Deed of Title, the point of which was to humble her and reinforce her position in Natawe society. This was evidenced by the tattoo on her bare bottom. The second tattoo, recently added, was on the cleavage of her left breast, and simply said the words "naughty slave girl".

The extra tattoo meant multiplication of punishments. If she was assigned ten whacks with the paddle, then two tattoos means that this would be doubled to twenty. If she ever got another tattoo, it would be tripled to thirty. It was an effective and immediate way to curb even the most recalcitrant girl. As it was embedded in her skin, the slave would permanently be subjected to the harsher regime.

"Where are you, naughty slave?" called the Maid. "Backside will be black and blue by time I finish walloping!"

Penelope held her breath and molded herself closer to the pillar, hoping this would make her less visible. She peered round, and it looked clear. She breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps she would evade the paddle this time.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grasp her hair from behind, and she was yanked towards the doorway.

"Got you, naughty nudey slave!" shouted the Maid. "Now we carry out punish on bare bum!"

Penelope was marched by her hair in the most undignified way possible towards the front door of the house. It was as though she was a badly behaved child!

"Don't forget, fifteen strokes!" said N'Lika.

"Haha! She has new tattoo!" replied the other Maid. "Means thirty now, and might add more!"

******

The naked N'Tumi knew this was the time when Penelope usually received her daily punishments, and so she watched from the other side of the square. This would be the only opportunity to speak with her lover, so she had to wait until the discipline had been completed.

The nude white slave girl was marched through the public market place to the central square by her hair, where there was a tall post with a rope hanging down from the top, with a pulley attached. Penelope's hands were tied to the rope, and the Maid tugged on the pulley, pulling the white girl up onto her tiptoes.

N'Tumi could see the extra tattoo, and immediately understood what this meant for Penelope's correction.

The Maid put her down her bag and started looking through the implements it contained. First, she pulled out a leather strap. She let the strap hang low as she pulled back her arm slowly. Suddenly she swished the implement through the air. N'Tumi heard the crack of leather from the other side of the square, and saw Penelope's back arch. She wriggled and moved her feet with discomfort, but there was clearly nothing that she could do to escape the punishment. The strap wrapped sharply around the delicate white backside again and again, until ten strokes had been applied.

The Maid put the implement down, and rummaged through the bag again. The rattan cane was pulled out, and Penelope had a look of terror on her face. The black woman drew the cane back each time, and then swung. Each time, Penelope squirmed as another red welt raised on her white bum. The Maid waited nearly a minute between each stripe, so that the poor slave could contemplate each stroke.

Finally, the last implement was brought from the bag. It was the wooden paddle. This was the most painful correction. Penelope hung limp and awaited her fate. Each stroke resulted in the white girl arching her back as she felt the explosion across her bottom.

It was complete. Penelope was still strung up by her wrists, and it looked like she would be left there for everyone in the street to view her humiliation now that they had witnessed her correction.

As the Maid left, and the crowd started to disperse, N'Tumi sneaked up close to Penelope. She could see the beautiful white bottom, covered in red marks. Although it had been harsh, the skin had not been broken, and the Maid was skilled enough not to leave any marks that would last more than a couple of days.

"Hello, my love," said N'Tumi. "You've certainly been in the wars today. I can't deny it was fun to watch you being spanked naked!"

Penelope was completely spent by the experience, and hung limply, staring forward, unblinking, as though she was completely empty headed.

"My bloody bum is on bloody fire!" said the naked white slave. "I'm going to have to get better at hiding from Harriet's Maid."

"Listen, Penelope," said N'Tumi. "I don't have long. I understand Algernon is entering you in the Slave Tournament next week."

"Crikey, I hope not!" replied the white girl. "I'll be the only one running round in just my skin, and I'm told the slaves are punished if they don't get into the top three in each competition! Don't forget I get double now each time they apply the paddle."

"Algernon's name is on the entry papers in the local Guild Hall," said N'Tumi. "I'm guessing it'll be you that he enters."

Penelope sighed with disappointment.

"Listen, keep your chin up," continued the black girl. "If you win a few races against N'Yasa, we found out from the clerk that it increases your valuation against her. It will mean we can swap you back under the Royal Warrant."

Being swapped for N'Yasa was humiliating for Penelope. A highly educated, wealthy white woman losing to an illiterate kitchen slave due to some beauracracy associated with her Deed of Title was a terrible outcome, leaving her naked, strung up by her wrists, and with a spanked reddened bum in the middle of the market square.

"The beauty of it is that you simply do your best for your owner, with no repercussions for you," said N'Tumi.

Any way out of this was a better alternative, but she didn't want to risk being given yet another tattoo. It seemed like a plan.

******

Lady Charlbury had arrived in the sauna room to service a British gentleman and his wife. Hermione was, as always, naked.

"Lady Charlbury," said the British woman. "Delighted to make your acquaintance again!"

"It is a pleasure for me also," replied Hermione.

The two British guests were wearing towels, giving them modesty while the white slave was fully exposed.

A well-built black man walked in, with a towel around his waist, and noticed the two other guests.

"Pardon me," said the man. "Have we been double booked with the slave?"

"I believe you mean Lady Hermione Charlbury," interjected the British gentleman. "We're happy for you to enjoy her first, if that's all right with my wife?"

His wife nodded, and they both expected the dark skinned man to take Hermione to another room.

"That's most gracious of you," he replied.

He grabbed the slave girl's blonde hair and dragged to to the marble table in the corner of the room. He bent her over and slapped her backside forcefully, leaving a red mark.

"Get ready for my cock, slave girl!" he barked at her, and put his fingers between her legs.

He started fingering her rapidly and roughly, and Hermione began to moan with pleasure. He removed his fingers and walloped her backside hard, leaving another red mark, and then went back to fingering her.

"You're wet and gagging for cock, aren't you, slave?"

Hermione was wriggling her hips and moaning.

"Yes, free citizen," she replied. "This filthy slave begs for your cock!"

He slapped her backside again several times while he kept hold of her hair. He dropped his towel, and plunged his erect cock into her pussy.

Hermione's breasts bounced and her head jerked forward with each thrust by the powerful Natawean. He rammed her faster and faster.

"Use me, free citizen!" the slave girl called out. "This slave girl needs to be rutted hard!"

He slapped her bottom several more times, making it redder and redder. The British man and his wife greatly enjoyed seeing Her Ladyship humbled.

In just a few minutes, she reached her climax and began shaking and screeching with pleasure. The black man pulled her down to her knees, and forcefully fucked her mouth while the two British guests watched with amusement. Eventually he came, holding her face to his groin. As he pulled back, a thread of semen hung between his cock and the slave girl's mouth.She held her head back so that he could see the cum in her open mouth.

"Swallow my jizzum, you filthy white tart!"

Hermione closed her mouth and gulped. She then used her mouth to clean his cock, while he still held her hair. As she finished, he pulled her to her feet, spun her round and walloped her bare bottom again. He pulled on his towel and left.

"Good heavens, Lady Charlbury," said the English guest. "That was quite a show!"

"Indeed it was," replied Hermione, smiling, with cum dribbling down her chin. "Nataweans are quite raw when they make use of a slave girl, but one has to admit it is most pleasurable."

"Well done, Lady Charlbury," said the man's wife. "You took it like a champ!"

******

The Slave Tournament was a day of entertainment for both slave owners and the Europeans that liked to holiday in the Western Provinces of Natawe. Athletic competitions ran for the day, and there was an opportunity for gambling.

The unfortunate slave girls taking part actually had no opportunity to win. They could only do their best to avoid losing, as failing to finish in the top three would always result in correction.

Penelope's matches had been set for the afternoon, and N'Lika marched her through the streets to get to the beach where she would be competing. This was especially humiliating for the heiress, as not only was she the only one naked, but there also were many westerners in the city. She couldn't resist flaunting herself as she walked, unable to resist the aphrodisiac's ability to turn any slave girl into a rampant exhibitionist.

"You, slave girl," called a posh, upper class voice. "What's a white girl doing running around with her fanny on show?"

Penelope stopped and turned round to see two young British ladies staring at her. N'Lika smiled, knowing this was flustering the slave greatly.

"I have been enslaved by the Nataweans," replied the nude girl. "My Deed of Title prevents me from wearing garments of any kind."

"How unfortunate," replied one of the free women. "Imagine losing your knickers and being on show to all the Africans!"

The other woman lifted up her Box Brownie.

"Pose for a photograph for us, my dear!"

"Go ahead, slave," commanded N'Lika. "Show pussy and tits for Brits."

The exhibitionism was bringing the bare girl to the boil again. She put on her broadest smile and put her hands through her hair, showing off her person.

"Is this the way that you want me?" she asked, wriggling her hips.

"Hold still," said the woman, looking down through the viewfinder. "Move your legs apart a little."

The naked slave girl complied, and the shutter clicked.

"That's excellent," said the British woman.

The lady with the camera looked towards her friend.

"There's profit to be made here, Agatha," said one of the ladies. "I know a discrete gentleman who can develop these for me. We may be able to sell them under the counter in certain shops in London."

"What a splendid idea, Maude" laughed the other woman.

They looked back at Penelope, and asked N'Lika if her charge could follow them into a side street to take more pictures. The Maid agreed, as long as she was recompensed, so one of the women handed N'Lika some coins. N'Lika ordered the bare white girl into the alleyway, slapping her bare bottom.

"Bend over and spread your legs for us, my dear," said Agatha.

Miss Latton had to pose for the women's pornographic enterprise while the locals walked past. The exhibitionism and humiliation made Penelope want to orgasm, and N'Lika could sense this.

"Nudey girl all excited again?" said N'Lika, putting her fingers to Penelope's sex and teasing her labia.

"Oh my golly gosh," exclaimed the slave girl, rubbing herself against the Maid's fingers. She was losing control.

"Good heavens," exclaimed Agatha. "This girl is absolutely shameless. And yet she is so well spoken!"

When the two ladies had finished the roll of film, N'Lika grabbed the slave girl by her hair, slapped her bum and ordered to her to walk on to the tournament.

"White girl proper filthy," laughed the Maid. "Always playing with pussy in public!"

The locals walking past found this humorous. N'Lika called to them.

"She always begging to ride wooden dingus!" she said, slapping Penelope's backside again.

Penelope was on fire. She smiled as she was ogled by everybody that walked past. She knew that she was a naughty, naked, rampant slave with a mark of ownership tattooed on her bare bottom. It wouldn't be long before she came to the boil again.