All Comments on 'The Hell You Will'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 361 Comments (Page 2)
tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I am always interested in what Legio_Patria_Nostra comments on a story, whether I agree with him or not. It is usually something worthwhile and his comment on choices and packaging are bang on. It's like watching a good comedian, their delivery is usually more important than the joke they are telling.

Legio_Patria_Nostra also follows Bambi's mother's advice; "If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all." I fail miserably at that advice, but do enjoy a good venison sausage, so there you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Previous anon is correct. United Airlines being sympathetic? Takes the story beyond fantasy straight to unbelievable-land. What WERE you thinking????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dragonmann72, search Warrents need to be issued by a judge and evidence of a felony or evidence supporting suspicion there of need to be showed, not just by the say so of a police officer no matter his or her rank. Please research your information before making an ass of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A great decisive, preemptive strike against an idiot wife's plans for a weekend of innocent cheating with her slutty friends. Nice touch bringing the kids and in-laws in to pour on the guilt and shame of her actions. He certainly brought the pain to the other participants in the weekend orgy, and no one escaped his revenge. The physical pain visited on the orgy planning Dr Strathmore was deserved, and too lenient in leaving a ball and seven fingers intact. I can't leave out the alibing sister's shock to be speaking to her sick mother. A RAAC isn't your usual ending, but it works here because her parents and children made her pay a huge.price for her temporary insanity.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

She didn't cheat but the intent was there. She should have been shown the door, papers in hand and see you in court. A lot of the (Don't have a clue where I got syphilis from) creampie eating forgiveness club will disagree, but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After all that trouble he took her back? * this time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with most of the comments. Good until the end. Ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic. Why do idiots read this nonsense on an erotic literature site? Losers, the whole lot of’em.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

For a short (one page) tale...this author really covers a lot of ground. I enjoyed the story. The ending was the author's choice but I can't see these two getting back together. When confronted by her husband initially, she is arrogant, prideful, self-centered, brash, even bitter in her responses. Not hiding one bit of what she is going to do this weekend. While she tries to lie about what she is doing in her 'leave beyond' note to her husband. When he comes home a little early...she just blatantly tells David that she is going on a weekend date with one of the doctors. Through the entire process as the story is unfolding more of their family members show up or other victims 'call back' to David's 'on-speaker' cell phone; the wife is never repentant. She never admits she is wrong. In fact, even in front of her children she is still using the 'it's my body', I can do what I want', 'you don't own me' justifications for cheating on her husband. Near the end of the story, she pleads with David not to 'throw her away' but that is a far cry from admitting she was wrong & asking for forgiveness..

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Re: anon

"Life doesn't always work in black and white, people make mistakes."

If a wife cheats on her husband, it's never just a 'mistake'. Male and female infidelity is very different. A husband can still love his wife and fuck another woman with no emotion, because sex for men is much more physical than it is for a woman. When a woman cheats, there's always emotions involved as well.

If a wife cheats it means she's lost respect for her husband, and that's always fatal for a relationship. Most of the time, she's already got one foot out the door by that point and is just looking for a worthy replacement.

-

There's a reason why there isn't really a term for a male mistress. Also the wives of rich and powerful men often know about and tolerate their husband having a mistress. Male and female sexuality and psychology is very different, and women are much more likely to forgive unfaithfulness if their husband is a good provider. By contrast

any self-respecting man should never accept or forgive infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very lazy writing. So many wannabe writers fall back on the Cuck escape for their story endings it’s become a running joke on the blog. Maybe try poetry?? But leave the heavy lifting to the pros in this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: anonymous, the police officer involved in a beating is the most realistic part of this story. Lol

Re: jflinders. Look at other things police actually get away with doing, filing false info for a warrant is totally believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And you kept the whore, because you love her. What a sap. Enjoy munching her box wet with other guys.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 2 years ago

good story 5* a bit short for me prefer more dialogue, like to hear all the justifications and drama played out in the protagonists own words, too matter of fact, prefer stories that really screw the nut on the betrayal, nice short read though.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years agoAuthor

O.K., I apologize for a couple of things. It was supposed to be their 20th-anniversary present dress. And she wrote the note when she figured she would be gone before he got home. She blurted out her B/S story to him without thinking. (It appears she did a lot of that. ) And that seems to be a standard excuse amongst these cheaters. Put the shoe on the other foot, and it's a whole new ballgame. I don't tolerate cheaters, whether they are bitches or macho assholes. I also get the part I was going to write where he dumped her little overnight case, and a ton on lubes, butt plugs, tails, handcuffs, sleazy undies and lingerie, and a boatload of ecstasy and viagra. I figured that would be overkill and would preclude forgiveness. I had already figured he would forgive her (She was just a stupid,college-educated woman, and she had been brainwashed. So those were my reasons. I NORMALLY don't explain my rationale, but I realized that there were some ambiguities. Sorry about that, chief. Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa. I hope the just of the story was still there. It has often bothered me that the guy just stands there and lets her walk out the door. Worse possible scenario, she sues him for a new dress.

The BEAR

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years agoAuthor

Most of the negative comments were from Anonymous. Don't know who the guy is, but he's got no balls. Thank GOD for the Bear's thick skin. Alright, I'll stop now.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do think getting the family involved is your best bet. If that doesn't work nothing will, you can just pack it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Listen LT56linebacker, a "handle" doesn't make you any less anonymous. I sincerely doubt, for example, that anyone is actually named "Cabbage01132". We are all anonymous, and a fucking handle doesn't change that. If I wanted to be databased, I could have had a handle. In fact, with my VPN I could have 100 and debate the merits of your stories in the comments section by talking to myself with my ANONYMOUS handles. Does it take courage to have a handle? My observation is that the anons without handles comment as cogently as anyone else. If you want to bitch about their comments, all you have to do is reference the date and substance (which the bitching obviously would do). But, nobody should really care about most of the negative comments in LIT because you can't please everybody or even most people all of the time. Just write what entertains you, and grow the fuck up.

By the way, I liked this one (as I have most or all of your stories) and scored it well. I hope you keep writing because you are clearly one of the better writers here.

sdc97230sdc97230over 2 years ago
I was really enjoying this until the epilog

A lot of potential opportunities to further embarrass Judith just tossed aside.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

Good story. All in, right away. That he reconciled with her is a nice flourish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bear with the anonymice, Bear. Some have seen their own stories get down-voted en masse and anonymous nastygrams suddenly appear in their email after they've left constructive but less than complimentary comments on other author's stories. Not by you, specifically, understand. Not blaming you for that. But it's easier for some authors to comment anonymously and avoid the aggravation of dealing with vindictive trolls, of which there are plenty. Your present story has weaknesses, which have been pointed out by others, and the ending seemed hurried and abrupt. You need better copy editing, too. That's good information for you to have for your next story. It's not civil to write "he's got no balls" while at the same time false to claim to have a thick skin. Posting stories on LW is a blood sport. Delete the comments you don't like and don't fret over them. And please write some more. I read your stuff.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

Nope. Can't wrap my head around the whole can't live without here meme. It would be well within the realm of possibility that she would, in the future, look at this as a form of permission. Besides, he can't live without me, can he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck cuck cuckie! Nicelittle cuckie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

juvenile

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he took her back only to become her prison guard? What the fuck type of marriage or life is that? Wouldn't it been easier to just divorce her? I can't imagine staying with someone I don't trust, life is too short to be having to watch my mate 24/7, afraid they'll plan another fuck fest with her co-worker. How can she sue the hospital when the choice to become the newest cum guzzling slut was all hers? All she had to do and say when her friend kept bringing it up was fuck off and die. She's too old to still be able to be manipulated. She wanted some strange cock. Nothing less, nothing more. She planned to cheat, had he not come home, she'd still be up at the motel getting ran through. Lord knows what type of STD's she would've brought him home with her nasty ass. I don't get gang bangs. I don't want all those different hands, penis, fluid and energy on me

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Loved it! Talk about being proactive! This guy was right on the ball.5 stars

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Nurse?

Assuming Hubby is still working as an ‘A&P’ for United Air, it must be hard keeping track of an unsuccessful adventurous wife who seems to be alone (at home?) for 8+ hours a day! FTDS!

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Pathetic. 1 star

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Nicely written. Contains one of the best lines in the LW category: "I'll go make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, daddy. Otherwise, I won't be able to be disappointed with her for the rest of my life.".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the epilogue had not been included this could have been an all time great. Now he waits for the next betrayal.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
A LOT OF HUBBIES ARE LIKE MILD MANNERED CLARK KENT

sans super powers but in total charge of their own lives and standing up for themselves. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a great confrontation with the wif. Having Mom bust Mavis was classic.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

So the pussywhipped cuckold wimp continued licking his slut bitch (real she dog characteristics) and ambushing dogs sniffing her arousal

Hell ...

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

How bitterly disappointing! What a fucking stupid ending! That stupid ending just beggars belief! Now I see why there are so many abusive comments posted to so many stories! This idiotic artificially contrived ending makes no sense whatsoever, - the guy is made out to be SO clever, the whole way through until the very end, when he suddenly seems to suffer a spontaneous double-lobotomy! Just HOW far removed from the slightest scrap of credulity is that? I think we should launch a class-action for wasting everyone's time with this foul-tasting crap that bears not one shred of believability! Ugghh! Lord preserve us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story; I think the bitterly critical commenters are only happy if the nearly adulterous wife ends up either having a short nasty life in a Middle Eastern whorehouse or dies painfully and slowly of some exotic STD. That said, this is such a close call that it would be tough not to divorce her. Still well-written, funny and good to see a husband intervene forcefully and immediately when the wife tries to pull shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I don't often agree with 26thNC, But today I do. He's spot on with Mom busting Mavis. LP

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Second time for this one, I really needed it been thinking about my ex to much from 40 years ago and the girls she took with her. These loving wives story are a bit therapeutic for me. Thank you!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - It would have been a 5, while it was headed towards throwing the stupid, skanky, slut bitch to the curb. However, taking the wife back is beyond believe and an unsubstantiated RAAC. This was planned months in advance and they worked on her for more than 6 months - so to me, the bitch should be sitting out front on the curb waiting for an UBER to take her to the nearest cheap hotel for hookers.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Great burn, on her weekend! Excellent job of pulling in family to back you & calling all the party goers spouses!

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Good to see a man at last.

Addressed it like it should be

GriscomGriscomabout 2 years ago

And he believes she did not already cheat on him why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are not words in the English language, that can explain how much this sucked! This is on the same level of betrayal, of Puta attacking Ukraine. Go to hell! One star!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

After a second reading, I dropped to 3 stars. He was a CUCK/RAAC!!! I forgave her???!!! WTF??!!!

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Burn the bitch. Keep the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh hell no!!! She's been having sex with doctor(s) & lying about where she's going for the weekend & he takes her back? Better off with or without her? No brainer- he threw the bitch out, she could stay that way. I was enjoying the story until the end when his accepting her return occurred. The man's seriously delusional if he thinks that she's not going for some strange in the future. Was going to give it 4 stars, but dropping it to a low 3. -- Bpb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If I understand correctly, she had not attended any orgy yet, so 4 stars.

If she misunderstood and already attended more of those sex events 0 stars.

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

CUCK! Not worth rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2. The search warrant was nonsensical-no grounds for it. It sounds as if Jerry has sworn a false statement in a warrant application, thereby committing a criminal offence and risking losing his job as a police sergeant.

Well, maybe the warrant was for drugs, or drug dealing. That might be enough to get the warrant. After all there are a lot of pharmaceutical drugs in a hospital, and some shouldn't be on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it for what it was...a story. It didn't pretend to be some version of someone's real life, but rather it grew from a thought in someones mind, and was put to paper (so to speak) for us to read. Yes, it probably wasn't her first time cheating, but it might have been her first orgy had she attended it. I thought it was a fun little story, showing how things can and do get out of hand. I'm betting a few husbands and wives lost their partners trust after the police raid, since that's the first thing that goes in any cheating wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over the top GREAT 👍

I loved calling the kids and parents and coworkers.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Clearly she was up for it so hubby’s looking at a bleak future because loving wifey will just be more circumspect next time.

Ain’t love grand.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Too Many Holes

...in this plot to make it more than simply a rough draft. An excellent first draft BTW.

Keep 'em comin'.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, the MC was a wimp despite your reasoning. After a stunt like she pulled, she would be wearing a tracking bracelet for life, and one which gave a lethal zap anytime she tried to leave the camera covered house without her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, creative and easy to follow. Some typos and grammar problems but not a big deal. As a male RN, I know the problems with sex in hospitals, lots of empty rooms with beds and chaotic hours, young adults under pressure falling off the fidelity wagon.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Has the whole "it's my body, I'll do what i want with it" gambit ever worked in a I'm gonna cheat on you scenario?...like "by all means, i never thought of it like that, carry on" ....really? Ain't no way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good fantasy story but was the outcome worthwhile? The stress? The constant worry? Wouldn't it have been better to divorce her and move forward with his life? I wouldn't have wanted to be looking over my shoulder and hers for the rest of my life. Good way to an early grave.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Trojans!!!!!

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

If you could sue all the adulterers who break marital vows, or induce others to do so, there would be the biggest transfer of wealth in history. But ya can't, not successfully, except in very rare circumstances not present here. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise for a story. But I highly doubt, that many people could be gone on the hospital’s dime, without it being audited. Maybe in the 70’s and 80’s, but not now.

Also, I realize he would have been screwed in the divorce, but taking her back without a post nup? The next time she cheats, it will be under the radar. Appeasement didn’t work for Neville Chamberlain against Hitler. It won’t work with Putin either. Show a weakness, and it will be exploited. I feel like the husband will be going through this again. Just like Nato, is going to have to fight Russia. For that reason, only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started with a lie (to his daughter) and devolved from there. The main character is fundamentally not an honest man; he's a vicious sneaker motivated by revenge. Wifey won't stay with him. She'll figure him out right quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good storyline but I wasn't happy he took her back. Too much stress in watching her all of the time and the worrying would put you in an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad start but the beating of the bad doctor while in the company of cops was too far over the top. They might approve of his response but to stand by and watch isn't gonna happen. Too many cameras around to catch the action for the Evening News.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous RAAC.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Good story! I loved the way he called the family together for the confrontation. There is one typo I especially enjoyed: "Why do you have a twelve-pack of Trojan condors in your purse?" A condor is a very large bird and I doubt she could fit 12 in her purse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you’re just going to roll over for her in the end, why all the drama? Trying to convince yourself you’re still a man? Maybe you fooled yourself but you don’t fool anyone else. She’s a cheat, you’re a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, didn't drag on too long. Thankfully wasn't full of detailed sex. As for men getting off on watching their wife with other men, I think only perverts that write porn stories are like that. Oops, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow - a fan of Lawrence Julius Taylor (L.T.)

I expected a "kick-ass" story and you delivered

Short, sweet, well-written, to the point like an LT takedown.

Best point - a truly faithful, loving husband, who protected his flawed wife to the end.

BTB fans got their jollies, those of u who believe in true love and forgiveness felt warm and the end in what was truly a romantic story. NOW that is GREAT WRITING.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tip to the clueless WHO WROTE 6 DAYS AGO: READ the story - not "company of cops was too far over the top"

HE IS LAUGHING AT YOU: "I was in the company of a police officer at the time. (HEH, HEH, HEH)"

You got it now? - it was husband of the ring-leader (Corinne Adams) who was the cop!!!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT!

Don't understand the comments of trolls below. Agree with main character, his brain was firing on all 8 cylinders. Excellent response to call all the family. Liked seeing the involvement with the sister and how she was caught.

Way to go.

mfj

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

I went back over everything several times trying to figure out who his sister in law is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to explore your other stories, because this story was great! The ONLY thing not explored was he didn't find out if this was the 1st time or it happened previously. But that's little in the way of this well written, thought out, concise story. (Wish a truckload of other writers on this site would look at how you write!) I initially was going to skim the story & read it later... oh well. 5 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He's probably a better man than I would be. She's going to go to a hotel for an orgy, grossly betraying her husband, not to mention disrespecting him ("You don't own me" & the rest of that bullshit), & he winds up taking her back post divorce? Again, there was no discussion mentioned between them if this was the 1st time or not, or what the counselling involved - did he go to a few sessions for a joint session? If he was going to take her back, why divorce? Yeah, I realize he probably didn't know it at the divorce time. What did he do to make sure she wouldn't cheat, or attempt to? Lastly, I can't see a cop worth his badge allowing somebody to be severely beaten. Just sayin'.

Despite the above, I did enjoy the story, but the above makes me change my rating from 5 to 4 stars.

As an add on: I loved that he got the family - especially his mother/ father in law, involved. And that phone call to sis in law - hahaha! Great. Unfortunately, because of what I felt missing, I just can't keep the 5 stars. -- Bob

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Shitty RAAC story about a cuck, no matter how it is spun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a good story until He took her back .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You said in one of your stories that you hate cuck stories. Wtf is with the raac then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit he takes back the cheating slut.

Poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What? Go through all that, so your cheating, bitch of a wife, wins at the end? Since he took her back with no conditions, he has ok’ed her conduct. So the next gang bang, she will also get off scot free.

But beyond that, it doesn’t pass my logical test.

#1. Wifey would not have wanted a confrontation, or evidence of her cheating. Most likely, she would have simply drove to the motel in her work clothes, and changed there, Even if Hubby didn’t come home early, a neighbor could have seen her.

#2. Was the sisters husband, and kids on it as well? Any of them could have picked up the landline , when hubby called.

#3. What was going to happen, when hubby talked to her mom about it, next time they met?

#4. To alley suspicion, the wife would have most likely explained this the night before, or at least call him. Nobody just leaves a note, and goes.

#5. Why not say she had to go to a team building exercise? There were enough rooms rented, to have been on the up and up?

I thought it was an interesting plot. But nobody leaves their spouse to go out of town, and just leaves a note. This woman’s poor excuse at covering her activities, would not have flown. For that reason, 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t like this story. The whole way wifey threw away her marriage, for really nothing. And hubby taking her back at the end, never would have happened.

Look at it like this- You rob a store, at gun point. You are arrested, and go before a judge. He says “ Are you sorry, and do you promise to never do this again?”

You say yes, and he releases you, and wipes your record clean. This is not the way things work, in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That sucked. Worse than the 2021 Bears defensive line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way I read this is that she did not do anything. I am unsure how they worked on her at work. They did mess with her mind. Had she actually done something I am sure he would have divorced her. This was a near hit and he fought for his marriage and won. As he said it was slow going after the fallout, and yes, he may have to keep tabs on her but she did nothing. She did plenty wrong but as said, it was averted. I thought this was a not bad story. Except the very end when got physical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story. At least the children and in-laws were behind the husband. I feel the wife had been worked on so much so had her mind altered. That said, was there any changes for the husband to notice. I feel there should have been. There is enough in this storey but I feel it could have been fleshed out with the lead in a bit more. I think had she done anything sexual she would have been divorced. I just wonder if anything was happening at her workplace, but it seems it was all held for their little get togethers.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The BTBers always want blood

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

ic69hunter: And the cucks always want RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was great until he took her back. If she gets away with it once, she’ll do it again!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes I liked this one and is more akin to what I would/will do it that situation, namely, rip the clothes off her. I have read many stories where the husband gets really angry but lets the wife go. Yes, I would rip her clothes off, and if necessary destroy what's in her handbag. (oh, sorry purse to some. A purse is found in a handbag and carries mainly money, credit cards, etcetera, usually money stuff.) I would even try and destroy her shoes if I could. After all of that, then if she insisted on still going out, I would make sure she would be seeing a divorce and let her go. One cannot imprison a person, can one, but you can make sure they understand the consequences of there actions and at the end of the day, that is all you can ask for. In this story, yes I would take her back. However, there would be a lot of verification before there would be trust.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

"Anonymous6 days ago

It was great until he took her back. If she gets away with it once, she’ll do it again!

ZK

Hiram325Hiram3259 days ago

ic69hunter: And the cucks always want RAA" THESE readers hit it on the nail head!! This was a 5* until, the accepting what she had done, and most likely had sex with them at least once. Slut, she was/is/will always be. BTB is the only way to get rid of 'ass',

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but regardless I don't think I would take her back. Something about trust, And the stress of living with someone the could be so disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is pretty much one of less than a handful of stories that I'm aware of where the husband actually does something to prevent the wife from leaving and completely destroying their marriage. I liked it.

I know a lot of ppl will argue that at this point it's too late anyway, and next time she'll just be more circumspect, and it's possible, but I'm of the thought that as long as she hadn't been defiled yet, the marriage could return to it's near pristine state. A RAAC on the other hand can never really restore a marriage too anywhere near that state. The husband would forever know it had happened and would have to live with that reminder.

harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 2 years ago

She was not going on this weekend to pray the rosary. If he indeed took her back...never trust her again....she must pay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is it that David is such an asshole as he would keep the bitch.

Fuck her dry and leave her in the dirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a wuss though, took her cheating ass back.

Shame. You had a grade A, full backbone individual but neutered him with just a few sentences. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mc was pussy whipped

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story quite a lot. He was a fool to take her back but she did pay, everyone knows what a piece of shit she is.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

OKAY, this was one of my favorite stories to write. I thought it was unique in that the main character took action that was entirely appropriate. Also, he loved her. It seemed to cover all the bases. There was NO extra-marital sex. She was normal, in that she was just a tad despondent. People are not perfect. If you read my stories, I have a very low tolerance for cheats, assholes, predators, etc., etc. But the man was human. My type of guy. Most working stiffs are. If there is no human feeling in your actions, you are already beyond damaged goods. So respect the guy's feelings. I like to think it is how I would act. Believe me, I have written a couple of beauts of stories that would fill anyone's requirement for BTB. Besides, it's my story. Thank you for the feedback. I don't always agree with the comments, but I try to read them and take them into consideration. And if you noticed, the shit-for-brains doctor got his clock cleaned. i will remain mild-mannered.

The BEAR

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
huh?

great story until hed took her back. if she was willing to cheat once... she would do it again! no second chances for cheaters. great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...