All Comments on 'The Hell You Will'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 361 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ouch lt56, I feel called out. lol

I suffered a horrible betrayal once, forgave, and was rewarded with more cheating. Since then I'v not been able to get too emotional with people. I still love, but my tolerance for cheating is almost nill. I'm a working stiff guy, and I like to think I was once very emotional. But I'm all dried up, mate. I guess I'm beyond damaged goods. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing was good. Fast paced and not too many details. Didn't like the 'taking her back' part-ending, but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. It was great that he was a fast thinker to stop her the way he did. The only problem with taking her back, he will never be able to trust her ever again. But on the bright side he can make life a living hell with his Continuous tracking and watching her always..

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Well, after a superb launch, and attaining escape velocity, and all the high dramas galore, this interstellar craft ran out of gas and dropped off of the edge of insanity with such a forlorn little whimper as it fizzled out into the vast void of everlasting eternal implosion into well-deserved oblivion! What utter codswallop! What a waste of virtual ink!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I loved that he called his kids for support and then tore off her dress. Great way to stop a slut from walking out the door.

Didn't love the ending. Not enough angst. You glossed over the year so it was hard to relate.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

I love this story Everytime I read it. This is how you take charge of the situation, jump right in and attack

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice, jolly, entertaining romp until the epilogue came along to spoil it completely. Beating the shit out of the 'Good Doctor' does not in any way exonerate the MC from the shame of rolling over for his filthy slut wife.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year agoAuthor

OKAY, she did not cheat. He loved her. it's not always cut and dried. I believe in taking a chance every once in a while. And the asshole got what he deserved. My story, my ending. The Bear stands by his characters. (At least I didn't set the story in England this time.) I'm not college educated, and I tend to view things in black and white. Don't think they should all be burnt. Thanks for BEARING with me.

The BEAR

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

She had the intent clearly but was prevented from acting on it. She didn't get fucked but it wasn't any kind of hesitation or act of conscience on her part that prevented it. Very dodgy reconciliation IMO.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

OK, so…wife and dr. are both ready to cheat. So MC takes back his wife but beats the shit out of the dr. I must have missed something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

smh.. main character is a puss bag...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was the wife so hellbent on doing this? She could have lied her way out and gone to a different party later. I guess she was shocked. But an hour leeway in planning is not much time. Her behavior in the house prior to her parents arriving was weird. I get that the others were working on her for six months but there must have been some problem in her existing long marriage at least from her perspective. I see all thr counseling and communication and that he loves her and she had not yet physically cheated. I guess there was no emotional affair since it was a sex party planned. But she had the hots for the one doctor so there must have been buildup to that point. Well then maybe yeah an emotional affair. Interesting story but some holes persist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why always the same shit?

I let her make all the decisions/choices!

All these writers must have completely different mind sets.

All my friends and I make joint decisions unless something small like choice of bed sheets etc.

Find it hard to believe that there are many men out there that submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC ain't nothing but a spineless simp

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

On one hand, good BTB. On the other hand, he let her stay married to him, So no 5 stars for you. Could have been fixed easily by either divorcing and letting her fuck him after, OR forcing her to sign a draconian post-nup.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

2nd read, my 4* has slipped to 3.5*.... Where is the POST-nup? He sets the terms, she messes up just once and out she goes loosing all plus.

\

If the others got 7 figures so should he - in an account only he controls and sets up his kids to inherit...

\

hooyah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😂😂😂😂😂😂 the fuck you say😂😂😂😂😂... I still love her, would I be happier with or without her in my life" such a stupid asinine question.. I rather be by my muthafuck'n self than to stay withs someone like this wife... let's explore this retarded reconciliation.. she was so easily manipulated, easily led, within 6 months she was willing to stab her husband in the heart without any hesitation.. she planned it down to the T. She even had co conspirators.. her own fucking sister was helping her lie, decieve and cheat. Had he not do what he did she would've been getting her holes filled the entire 7 days.. here's my main problem with this story... she didn't stop on her own. HE stopped her.. how would he know another stupid slut won't come along and convince the idiot braindead wife " she deserves some new dick"? 🤔... he has no way of knowing she learned her lesson.. the next time she'll just do it.. how would he know she wouldve chosed thwir marriage over becoming the new slut? HE DOESN'T!... he was lucky to find out. he should've just divorced her and let her spread her legs and fuck whoever tickled her pussy.. I can't imagine having to constantly have my mate under surveillance cause I don't trust them.. shit sounds exhausting as fuck.. who has that type of time and energy? Wouldn't it made more sense to just dump the slut and find someone who isn't a follower? Someone who isn't easily led astray? It just seem logical.. now he's her warden.. he has to know where she is, who she's with and what time she's coming home.. that's not a happy marriage... had he allowed her to do what she wanted to do with her body, he would've realized he needed to be rid of her.. he thinks because he stopped her, no harm done... I beg the fuck differ... the sex would've just been the dirt on the marriage coffin. The nails in the coffin was her lying, planning the betrayal and actually had every intention of doing it... no way this relationship will EVER be the same.. the trust would be obliterated.. especially now that he knows she will use co workers, her own sister to cover for her lies... I wouldn't trust her not to fuck the mailman while I was at work.. she was easily convinced to have gangbangs because she wanted to deep down.. she wanted to experience being a slut..

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Again, clearly the hardest thing to do on here is write a story that manages to justify reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes he is a cuck. And when it happens again because she is a liar and proved that she is willing to, If he divorced her she gets half the payout. Should have divorced then gone after the employer then and only then if he reall, really has to take her back under new prenuptial terms. Shaking mah head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. I liked how he grabbed the initiate from her. That being said, she has already ruined her reputation, and their marriage. Taking her back, was not a good move. For one thing, she obviously wanted to cheat, and there is a good chance she will do so again. Beyond that, their marriage will never be the same. The trust is gone. She is in her 40’s, so it won’t be long before the sex drive is gone, with menopause. He will basically be her caretaker, from that point on. And he will resent her. WHY would any man, want to put himself through that?

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

It took more than a year, but I loved her and couldn't avoid the fact that I really am a cuck at heart.

.

fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but the reconciliation doesn't make sense

He doesn't trust her anymore.

She's proven to be ready and eager to cheat.

Unless he's keeping her around as a sex toy otherwise kick her to the kerb.

Even the kids agree

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Let it go once and the next time the courts will use that permission to assume that he really is ok with it and really is one of those pathetic losers that get off on that. Luzon below said it correctly, he really is now a willing cuck. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. How do commenters think thr husband was a willing cuck? He was thr freaking opposite. It was almost hilarious how he navigated the shitstorm. Regardless of why she flaked out (six months of constant grooming and recruitment and probably some fault lines in the marriage), it is his choice after all the counseling and hard work rebuilding their marriage. That doesn't remotely make him a cuck. To love is to make oneself vulnerable. He stopped her and she acted like she was irrational or brainwashed. Those circumstances don't necessarily happen every day. Of course he was well within his right to divorce his crazy wife. But taking her back and fighting for it is not being a cuck. People who toss that round don't know the meaning of the word. As in all such situations, if you have any thought to reconcile or even if not, confront and block. Heck go ahead an restrain her if needed and get help. Record the events and make sure not to strike your spouse. But keeping her at home while it might land you in jail would be a minor offense given the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story UNTIL the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely hate the phrase "would happier with her or without her" zero stars should be a choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good ssory. Good laugh. Very entertaining. For all the BTB critics, I wonder how many of you have never made a mistake? Didn't know we had so many perfect people in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A mistake is forgetting to carry the one or leaving the light on. This was a monumental stuff up and betrayal. Doesn't mean he can't reconcile but don't down play the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reconciliation?

With a 12 pack of condoms in her purse and that many fellow participants in this thoroughly planned orgy you really expect us to believe it is the first time for her?

I award you no stars and we are all dumber for having read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars for the story until he took her back. 1 after.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? I gather calling his wife a “cunt” in front of parents and children? Really? Perhaps in your warped world, not mine. There is this concept, foreign to you perhaps — “class and dignity”? Heard of it? Guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story, agree that the language in front of the family is a bit much, although I know that all the fake tough loser guys that troll this site love it, it’s still loser stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story sucked, as bad as the Chicago Bears! No way, any self respecting man, doesn’t divorce the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To “The Bear”:

It’s your story, so if you’re saying that she hadn’t yet had sex with someone else, then that’s the story. The reason why your readers are rebelling is that it doesn’t fit what you wrote. Women don’t have their first adulterous sexual activity be an orgy. To be at the point of lying to her husband, walking out dressed like a whore, and ready to be fucked 12 times in 3 days, is NOT stage one. Unless she was a gangbang slut in college, and was suppressing it all these years, and eager to get back into that, she’s going to have “normal cheating sex” first.

We are trying to make what you wrote fit human nature, and it doesn’t. Based on how you describe the characters, there’s no way that this is her first rodeo, and also, he would realize that, and would not keep her.

I like your stories, generally. I enjoy the over the top situations. However, the characters choices need to fit human nature, unless you clearly write them a reason to be different. I hope this helps.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It has taken more than a year, but we're back. AND the sex is fan- fucking-tastic."

Who are you kidding? After your little outburst, it's more likely that she would take out a restraining order against you and sue for divorce. You might even end up paying support, now that she's no longer working. As far as the courts are concerned, she is a poor victim and you are a disgusting monster unfit to live. Get used to it, this is the twenty-first century. And the house? Odds are it's half-hers, and quite likely will be put on the market. Tough shit.

You've burned your bridges. There is no kiss and make up once you've gone this far. And no, the courts really don't give a damn who cheated on whom anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is a digusting piece of shit that needs her teeth kicked in.

Husband was good until he took the cunt back and now hes a cuck wimp.

Better off with or without her? The cuck motto of cowards who need a cheating cunt to cling to, just get rid of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Nice plot. A little mercy at the end. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was going really well until he took her back which utterly destroyed the story and rendered everything that took place pointless and irrelevant. How does any sane person forgive that depth of contempt and disrespect? Remember, this wasn't simply an affair with another man, this was to have been the first of an ongoing series of drug and booze fuelled, debauched orgies that would have had the Borgias turning in their graves with shock and indignation! What a shame to have ruined a promising story so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell me what imbecile would keep a wife around with that story out of her mouth? She wouldn’t head to the breeding grounds,,,,,next week, next month, next year…….too many cucks like eating creampies around here. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He comes home early to find his wife dressed sexily & going to spend a weekend with a doctor she works with. WTF?? Worse, she's actually (untold) going to a weekend orgy. He winds up getting his kids, her parents, among others involved as she claims that it's her body, along with the rest of the cheater's excuses.

... Towards the story's end, it seems like the husband's apologizing ("Did I take the marriage for granted?) What bullshit; if she felt he did, she should've said something. Moreso, he takes her back (WHAT?!?!?) under the question if he's better off with or without her. The answer: without her. How he can take her back after what she attempted is beyond both me & reason. The unanswered/ unasked question- how many other times did she have sex with that doctor, or another one? BIG question not even thought about.

.... However, if she'll do this once, she may do it again, especially with her not working now. Maybe she'll go out prostituting herself, or be a part time dancer at a strip club, giving patrons that little bit extra. Hey, what she wanted to do & her exclamation leaves little off the table. But, however, divorcing her is the only thing that should've been a reality. That he didn't & even questioned himself, the author puts him into a semi spineless man. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ultimately, this turns into a cuck tale. Inexplicably, the MC wrestles his future cuckoldry from the jaws of masculinity, fidelity, self respect and marital equality. The conclusion is confusing and very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

If the trust in a marriage is gone, there is nothing left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nobody cheats that easily,with that arrogant attitude if it's the first time. They will be very happy until she takes the lessons learned and cheats under cover the next time. Him staying with her just gives her permission to do it better next time.a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, I gave it 5 stars. You could write an alternate ending to the story where it turns out his children knew and supported the slut wife in her planned cuckolding adventure. The sister in-law still knew but their parents did not. When the son's fiance found out she dropped him like a lead brick (whatever one of those are), kicks him to the curb and if any of the other slut's kids are married their spouses get real pissed and demand post-nups. The slut still loses her job, the house is sold, David transfer to another airport, disowns the sluts children, and maybe meets up with the beautiful Mary. The Hell You Will ver. 1 and The Hell You Will ver. 2.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

No way to take her back after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was something really implausible in the story: the airline would never have given him a medical leave for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, who really wrote this fucked up garbage? Bear, someone stole your login id and submitted this shit in your name. When you find him, tell us loyal readers and we'll help beat the shit out of him.

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

Hmm If the Wife didn't do crime, no time. Or no harm no foul!

BUT if Your wife has done ANYTHING, from a cigar up the wazoo, to a blowing, to pussy or anal, tittydunk, hand job looking at each other nude and rubbing one out - ANYTHING IT IS TOTALLY WRONG.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Je viens de relire cette histoire et je suis encore une fois conquis. Très bonne écriture.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Well, apart from being almost a carbon-copy of a story that I read two or three years back, and that one also used a "Doctors-and-Nurses" theme, this was quite well written, and quite credible UNTIL our "Hero"(?) accidentality backed into the new, high-powered, kitchen mincer appliance and tragically, lost BOTH his balls, and all of his backbone too! Quite tragic really, I mean, what's the odds on that, eh?

Quintessentially this was exactly the same story condensed radically, quickly sketched-out somewhat hurriedly, and for some God-unknown reason, the well-deserved, climatic exploding retribution in the finalé was completely axed, and this thin and hurried, weak-and-wishy-washy apology for a conclusion substituted for the original!

One MUST ask, FFS WHY? It has IMHO, totally RUINED a well-written, and gripping tale! Just saying!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st time someone cottoned onto the concept of stripping the slut of the clothes her hubby paid for.

Just need someone to turf her naked out the door with belt marks on her arse.

Take your body and leave.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

A fun read, but I can't really imagine a bunch of people, women especially, doing something like this so blatantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's ready to go to an orgy, lying to her whereabouts (naturally) but telling her husband that she can do what she wants with her body, & he takes her back? Even if there was no intimacy up to that point, her willingness to go & berate her husband in the process is enough to cancel the marriage. What's not known is if there's any emotional attachment going on. And who's to say she won't try doing it again, but with different people & dressing more conservative. There's nothing written on how she tried to make up for this except for apologies. But him allowing her back shows her some weakness, that she possibly will use in the future. 3 stars for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many people involved for this not to have fallen apart by bad luck, loose lips or whatever. She might have pulled if off had she kept to the phony story the letter to her husband said. Owning up to things right off the bat

wasn't very smart. Although I love this kind of story, I can't see this happening even with artistic license. Have to

give it a three, if that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many people involved for this not to have fallen apart by bad luck, loose lips or whatever. She might have pulled if off had she kept to the phony story the letter to her husband said. Owning up to things right off the bat

wasn't very smart. Although I love this kind of story, I can't see this happening even with artistic license. Have to

give it a three, if that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bear- The 85’ team, is very disappointed on your effort on this one. The ending sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with a lot of the other commenters.

#1. take the risk of him coming home, and catching you looking like a slut? You could have changed, when you got to the orgy. .

#2. I guarantee you, the doctors in charge of this, would not have allowed her to tell hubby. For one thing, WHY go to all the trouble of deception, if you are going to throw it away? And also, the odds of him blowing the lid off this are too great.

#3. Sooner or later, someone is going to talk. The truth of the matter is, having a fake conference set them up for all kinds of trouble. Why not do it after hours, at a real conference? The doctors still could have been sued for fraternization, but hard to prove, if it only happened behind closed doors.

#4. The only comment I don’t agree with, was the anon who said since she didn’t have any kind of sexual contact, no harm or foul. I am betting she at least made out with the doctors. And look at it this way. If someone tries to shoot you, and you manage to slap away the gun, does that mean no crime was committed? Bullshit!

#5. I had to laugh about the comment” someone stole Bears login info”. This was an extremely disappointing ending, coming from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hilarious scene at the house. Outstanding.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Great story most of the way. I guess we can say he's a quick thinking big badass pussy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap on all the nay-sayers. It was a good story and a fun story. Of course there are all the usual BTB's who think no one deseerves a second chance. I know several marriaes that have survived after a second chance. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LT, you wrote 2 comments insisting that the character you wrote didn’t cheat. Well, you’re the author, and it’s your story, so I guess you have to be right. However, based on your other stories, I believe you are Catholic. If not, I apologize. How do you reconcile the fact that your character actively chose to commit adultery, and didn’t, only because she was physically prevented from doing so, with the LORD’s admonition that “if you lust in your heart, you have committed adultery”?!? People have debated where the line is if admiring someone who is attractive vs mentally fucking them, but how can there be any doubt that your character’s thoughts, choices, and actions clearly indicate that she has committed adultery in her heart and mind? Not just regular adultery, as bad as that is, but rather, gangbang, orgy, swapping, vile disgusting debauchery that should result in the parties being burned at the stake!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a family.

. And if I may introduce a little legal reality to the biggest fraudulent trope that lives and flourishes on this website like a Covid virus. Would you authors please stop with the “I sued the employer for all they were worth” bullshit. You may have sued them, but you didn’t win a penny, not in the real world. Non-fraternization provisions in rmploymentbaggreemrmts, if they exist at all, DO NOT provide aggrieved spouses a basis for a lawsuit against the employer. The spouse has no claim against the employer because the employer has no legal obligation to the spouse of an emplyeee to keep the employee from infidelity, inside or outside the work place. Those clauses are there to provide the EMPLIYER a basis for taking actions against employees who violate the policy, should it is choose to do because such behavior is disruptive in the workplace, not to protect or provide a windfall for a cheated upon spouse against an employer, who has no legal obligation with respect to the spouse of a cheating employee. If you think about it for a second. If that was possible, what non-idiot employer would have such a work place principle in place if it subjected them to liability. They wouldn’t my. Duh !

So, as any first yesr law student would tell you, aggrieved spouses don’t have a cause of action, a claim, against an employer based on their partner’s work place infidelity. Simple as that, so please stop the “I sued their asses off and won millions” nonsense. Find some other real or imagined revenge hook, if that’s what you give your blood thirsty fans their jollies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice to see — NOT — that the loud baying wimp/cuck accusers are out in full throat. Because “throating” is, apparently, all they do.

Good story, minus the legal silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keeping the wife probably save him most of the money he received in the legal settlements and his wife can still get work as nursing home assistant if she gets bored at home. Problem for her is that no member of her family will ever trust her to be what they remember from the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people are simply of an extremely weak mindset, If the wife would do this once, what could she possibly do to convince him there would be a repeat. This was just not just having a one time encounter, this was participating in a flow blown orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite LW stories. Now that's how a husband deals with the wife who says, "I'm going to fuck another man for the weekend and I can do whatever I want because it's my body."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. "The Bear approves". :-)

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Kinda got lost, leaves a note saying going to help Sis with Mom - and then for some reason confesses she's going to a hotel for a wing-ding?

The lady is a tad incompetent in the "running around on your husband" business and my wife could sure teach her some lessons!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

This is my second read through. Still would have divorced her. She "thought" of it once, well, once is too much.

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

By staying woth the wife he participates in something called condonation, meaninf he gave up all rights to sue.

.

he stayed with the whore meaning he suffered no damages meaning the courts would have dismissed his suits

crazymike45crazymike4512 months ago

I loved it! "It's my body" my ass. He wasn't afraid to stop her and ripped the dress so she could not get out. Every time I read this type of story I think 'rip her dress off and she if she still wants to walk out' and take her keys and ID and such and see if she will reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He stayed with her? No, Nope, Nada. But, then people who appear to be mentally challenged. Shouldn't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What was the point of going through all this, just to take her back? In the end, all the other participants suffered. The Doctors and the Nurses, plus the hospital. Her own sister was basically disowned, for covering for her. But wifey really suffers nothing, except losing her job. And big deal, as the husband is still paying for everything. I generally like most of the stories this author writes, but he missed the mark on this one. It just didn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To Anon” What a family”

I assume you expect those reading your comment, to assume you have something to do with the legal profession? What is an “ EMPLIYER” or a “ first yesr law student”? I believe you are just another ignorant hillbilly, who probably struggles to read, the King’s English.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

I loved the ripping off of her dress and calling the kids in for support. Very clever and well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good fantasy, personally I think the wife should have ended up in a shallow grave somewhere out of the way.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

What a pathetic, weak, disappointing, piss-poor ending! After all that "macho" (hahaha) fighting talk, he sits right down in the middle of a crowded dancefloor, under all of the spotlights, blubbers his heart out, and asks and begs his cheating skank of a wife to please piss all over him, while his whole family could watch and witness his total emasculation! Yeah, right! Gee how realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fkin moron, stupid stupid stupid

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Almost gave this 2 stars because of the ending. His wife's planning on being with this doctor for the weekend, causing the husband to not only tear her dress off (loved that!) but also call the family. She gives the cheater's bullshit line of "it's my body..." without thinking that when she married, it wasn't her body that much anymore. The same for the husband in that respect. But for all that happened in the story, he ends reconciling? It's almost a foregone conclusion that if she planned on doing this, she'll once again do it once or 3 times. And that ending, as stated, messed the story. I'll give this 3 stars for the writing & most of the read. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid way to end it. Not realistic. If he's smart enough to handle this thing the way he did, he'd be too smart to ever trust her again. These women are either a mental case or a really twisted mind and selfish, evil heart. And like most, not regretting it, just regretting getting caught.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

NOPE, nada, not happening. She is a true 'porcupine girl' she has had so many dicks that if they were sticking out of her she would look like a .........! ': (

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope. Can't trust her. Not worth the risk. Not repentant at all, never apologizing - just another narcissistic female dog looking for a chance to run around...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fabulous.......until it wasn't. Him taking her back is just bullshit. That banality of "better with her than without" simply doesn't hold water. Living his life wondering when she'll want to spread "her" body around again shouldn't be worth the aggravation. How could he even like, let alone love her when she showed such disdain, disrepect, disloyalty and lack of care for him, the marriage and family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's was a good till he took her back. What the hell... cheater will always be a cheater. Leopard can never change into Tiger can it? What a whimp.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Super, un mari qui a des couilles.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What so many authors and husbands seemingly miss is how they go through months of counseling, living in despair on pins and needles, putting in a ton of extra effort - and all this so the relationship can return to being like it was "before it happened" - but that was the time in their relationship that occurred that caused/allowed the betrayal. Just seems a whole lot of extra suffering and time, resources and effort to be no further along or any better off than before?

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox11 months ago

It somehow eludes me how life could possibly be "better" with a woman who has proven she is not to be trusted, and has no love or respect for the man she was planning to make a cuckold. I guess the guy is just a cuck at heart.

Even though the ending isn't what I would prefer, the story was well written and held my attention right up to the disappointing end.

4*s

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months agoAuthor

O.K., that's it. The guy is a serious dude. Not an Alpha male. They for the most part are all bullies and closet sissies. The M/C is an average guy. He takes care of business. His wife is an average woman. She made a mistake. She was pressured. She was human. The guy loved her and kept her from going through with it. but it took more than a year to get back together. Even with counseling. I don't condone cheating. But you have to be in the other guy's shoes. The anons who tore him up have no compassion. It doesn't always work out. But this is my story. It did. GET OVER IT !!! The Bear stands by this story. DEAL WITH IT!

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah, a cuckold BEAR. Did you suck her new lover's dick as well?

Oh, I am sure that LT would not want his identifier by used by a cum slurping cuckold. Change your moniker out of respect for a real man such as LT.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Written well. But, keeping her doesn't make any sense. She planned and executed the betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gave you a two because your other stories are wonderful, however, I HATE CUCK STORIES! Especially when there is no rational reason for it. She was never sorry, save for getting caught.

Please don't wrote these. YOUR admiring readers HATE THEM.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jake N yes box and anonymous 4d ago.

Perfect analysis. One other commentator urged compassion.. I sincerely hope he walks it as he talks it if/when his wife cheats on him. A woman choice to cheat is volition. The decision come from a place of selfish choice or desire to leave the marriage. It requires premeditated deception,a loss of respect for her husband and her vows and is the paragon example of violation of trust. No spouse ever gets clear of the fear of wondering is she cheating and just gotten better about it. Also, asking the question,"better with her..." bespeaks a man of shallow self respect and an inability to stand up and work to build a new life. Think of her as dead. Grieve, appropriate, and go on.

Lawrie1941Lawrie194110 months ago

Not up to your usual standard, if this had been the first of your stories I read it would have been the last. Well written but I totally disagree with the results

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five hot stars

Anonymous91Anonymous9110 months ago

LT56linebacker, your comment makes me stop reading your stories. Yeah, deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Woman’s have more reasons for infidelity than there are grains of sand on a beach.

Doesn’t matter if she is repentant, doesn’t matter if has a GPS on her car, doesn’t matter if he fits cameras everywhere, once the trust has gone, it’s gone forever. There will always be that tiny voice in the back of his mind, asking him where she is ?, who’s she with ?, why is she late ? You can never relax, never truly trust again. She’s poisoned the well.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

4 stars. I am a full BTB person. No going back. She would never have a second chance with me.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well done. But, I still don't like the reconcilliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry only a wuss would invest the rest of his life in a woman that went out of her way to cuckold him even if she didn't succeed.

She would have succeeded if he hadn't gotten there early.

Lot's of quantity rationales though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...