All Comments on 'The Hell You Will'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 361 Comments (Page 4)
Just_GymJust_Gym10 months ago

I like it. He took charge and stopped her before she cheated. Waited through a year of counseling before he took her back. He didn't take her back until he believed that she would never try to do that again.

He was the opposite of wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Usually love your stories, but not this one. She'd eventually cheat on him again. Her heart wasn't in it and why have a wife who deep down loves herself far more than you? She loved his money, house, security, but not him. So, nope, no way no how! Very sorry you took it in this direction.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

This is a case I find hard to reconcile. It was planned on great detail. But a drunken mistake. And sounds like a big orgy fest. Hard to believe she wanted that but got over it from therapy... Maybe but.... Not a reconciliation story that feels believable to me

RaynmanXRaynmanX10 months ago

How can you trust the bitch? should have tossed her to the curb!

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Goodness she was cuckolding him behind his back and then had no remorse and was about to shove it in his face.

Definitely a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I didn’t like the ending. I understand that wifey didn’t actually fuck anyone, but her attitude about the whole thing would have clued me she couldn’t be trusted. Sooner or later, she would have rebelled from any restrictions put on her. In wifeys Narcissist mind, she would have figured she was too good, for hubby to divorce her. After all, where would he find another woman, who was so desirable? That would have emboldened her to cheat again. This time, she isn’t asking permission. Dump the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Here is something for you all to ponder. Assuming she didn’t fuck anyone before that conference, does that make it easier for hubby to forgive her? I say no. She had intent, and was out the door on her way to do it. Look at it like this- You and your wife get in an argument. She takes a gun, that is by your bedside and normally loaded, and tries to shoot you. Several times. This time, the gun is empty, because you just cleaned it, which she is not aware of. She had intent to kill you. She reasonably assumed the gun was loaded. Does the fact it wasn’t, dismiss her intent of killing you?

Dump her!

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

third time for me on this one, needed a pick me up and its 2 in the morning and couldn't sleep. Went thru something like this but a little different., and it's 40 years later and I'm still the bad guy to my two daughters but I have for great kids my new wife brought to the marriage forty years ago. You know I think our MC was right, us guys sort take our marriage and wife for granted. Your married , you have permanent partner to enjoy your life with , but the you can't cause you to busy working and doing the caring husband-father thing. Oh well I guess that's part of life. Loved the story, wished I was that quick thing...............

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"The Hell You Will-I'm Not A Cuck"...It has taken more than a year, but we're back.

The MC is the epitome of a cuckold wuss and THE BEAR is a mediocre author with all growl and no bite. Please stop embarrassing yourself and stop publishing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 stars. Should have been 5, but I thought the wife got away scot free. No post nup, or anything that would stop her from pulling this shit again....

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Liked the story with that tongue-in-cheek humor you display.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All laughs much appreciated.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

Loved the ripping off of the dress and also calling in the kids for help and support!

No mention of a postnup?!?

Good read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked that he confronted her without hitting violent physically. Ripping the dress (he bought it), dumping out her nag, taking the credit cards, cell phone, keys, seeing the condoms (which she denied were hers lol), calling the kids and roping others into the confrontation; basically it overloaded her. Meanwhile he called the asshole's wife, talked to Corinne and then her husband Jerry who got the warrant for the 7th floor rooms in the hotel, etc. He took action and never lost agency. Most guys would not be that focused in such a situation but he channeled his rage and pain to take action to disrupt her plans. It gave him the option to eventually reconcile with her a year or so later after intensive therapy and counseling. Sounds like she got groomed and manipulated for six months until she caved and a temporary almost psychotic break. Her mental state was quite shattered when he was talking to her. First disassociative, then delusional, then overloaded and disoriented.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Married 22years but brought the red dress for their 25th wedding anniversary.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol8 months ago

I love the fast thinking, fast wit, and turnaround in this one. Total thumbs up.

Thank you!

-

Be well!

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

The Bear can write anything he wants, but this story is really stupid. First, there is no way that a search warrant would be issued, and it could never have been issued and executed in such a short time. Second, a husband cannot kick his wife out of the home regardless of who owns the house. Third, the lawsuit is just an urban legend because there is no legal basis for husband to sue a wife's employer or even the other cheater. These are are just the objectively stupid elements, but the rest of the story is just plain unbelievable although i suppose that in an infinite universe something like that could happen.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Idiot she should stayed at the damn curb

HooHaa77HooHaa778 months ago

Way too short. Everything happening so quickly makes the story completely unbelievable. Maybe double or triple the size of the story and it would seem more realistic.

PeelercrabPeelercrab7 months ago

LT56 is a baaaaaaaaaaad dude!

Kathy1211Kathy12117 months ago

Great!! Retribution as only a Jersey guy can think of doing!!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

I laughed at " 12 pack of 'condors'"

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

Despite being obscenely rushed, and the plot having more holes in it than a dozen pairs of fishnet stockings, this story started off so well, and romped ahead so ridiculously fast and sketchy that it ran clean off the rails, plunged into a bottomless ravine, and landed smack in the deepest part of the endless Sinking Sands of obscurity!

RAAC my arse! After all that Blatant, in-your-face Disrespect? What a sick joke!

Ah well, another author to add to my A2AAAC List! (Authors to Avoid At All Costs). Maybe due to our own histories, some of us have an allergic reaction to RAAC-Horror stories, -which are easily avoidable only when properly TAGGED!

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Great story until the “Forgiveness” virus struck!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Not sure forgiveness should have ever been on the table it depends on how they got her to agree but the fact she thrw out the 1 line that all cheaters seems to like to use its my body you don't own it shit tells me to lean to no forgiveness again it depends upon the state of the marriage but even there she should have said something to her husband on how she was feeling so yeah again have to say no forgiveness

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great story that became only "good" because of the RAAC ending, so downgraded from a 5 to a 4. Sure there were some plot holes, but the story read like a sitcom with 1 rapid fire event after another. One of the funniest things was the male to female ratio for the planned weekend orgy. 3 male doctors plus the one arrested with the "stolen car" is four males. 4 female doctors, 4 female nurses, 2 females from HR are 10 women onsite at hotel at the time of the police raid. Add the wife caught at home and the total is 11 women. Wow, 4 men are going to satisfy 11 women from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon? The wife did expect to use 12 condoms (3 per man). Were the other 10 ladies also going to get that much action? That would be each guy nutting 33 times in 48 hours. Since they were doctors and nurses, maybe they would have medical enhancement, stamina, and rejuvenation. Haha. Still, The idea of renting an entire wing of a hotel for a sex orgy is hilarious.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Interesting that the wife was forgiven but not the sister-in-law... Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What was far fetched to me was that the little sex club tried to have a fake medical conference for the hospital to pay for. There are enough real conferences and "continuing education retreats" for them to hold their orgy without trying to embezzle the hospital. Of course then there would not be a fascinating story. I agree with others who have said "stop the lawsuits". The hospital has no responsibility to keep doctors and nurses out of bed with each other as long as patients are not harmed or neglected. The rest of the story was funny the way it played out.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months agoAuthor

KAY, a little clarification. There was NO conference. He just used his 'company credit card' (the hospital) to pay for the stuff. And the lawsuits? Publicity. No major company or corporation wants the publicity of a sex club and the destruction of marriages in the public eye. So they settle. He never went to court. Sorry if this wasn't clear. And I took a lot of flack about taking her back. She was basically a good person. He loved her. Sorry, but it's what a lot of us average guys do. so what do you do? give her a second chance. Make her pay, but another chance. I can't please everyone, and if my wife reads this I'm toast. But a lot of women get delusional because they think they have ALL the power. And most guys go along to get along. But this is too much.

The Bear stands by his story, and back my buddy the aircraft mechanic 1000%. Thanks for reading.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Why? Because the husband too charge. He acted quickly and called in help and got what information he could. Unlike a lot of passive-aggressive LW husbands who are so upset or depressed they either sulk at home or pack up and leave, then divorce, and then seel revenge later, the MC in this story never lost agency. This allowed later to have all the cards in his hand. He filed for divorce, but waited while she went through counseling. He decided to wait and was slow when appropriate, about a possible reconciliation. His fight or flight response was to fight, not to flee or.simoly sulk and seek payback later. With the support of his family, he and his wife.made it back together. But it coukd have gone either way. As he learned that it was the first time for her, the heavy recruitment and grooming for six months, maybe issues he was not aware of in their marriage, stresses and problems in his wife's behavior, it gave him food for thought, all while he decided if he still wanted to forgive her and be with her or not. Again he never lost agency. He was always the one in control of the situation. Most LW husbands could learn something here.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

To the anon that said the hospital has no responsibility to keep dr and nurses out of bed with each other you see that comment shows how much of a idiot you are cause it is the hospitals responsibility its called a morel clause that every employee for a hospital signs its a contract and breaking that contract is automatic grounds of dismissal and could face legal ramifications if the contact is broken so when something like this happens and its in the public eye as the writer said the hospital will not allow it to stay in the public eye nor will they allow to spread further in the public view so they will settle to just about any asking price just to make it go away and to keep it out of the public as far as the rest of it goes there was no conference however used hospital money to pay for a entire wing in a hotel and to buy alcohol and more than likely some type of drugs just by the man to woman ratio there is most definitely some kind of drugs and a lot of them needed and to the writer as i have said before no man with any self respect would take her back she wasn't even going to tell him as it was her plan to be gone before he got home such the reason for the letter now what she didn't realize is it was a stupid plan using her mother being ill cause it would have came to light later on as far as something being wrong with yes there is its called being a slut there is something wrong with the husband as well its called he has no balls and its called he is a pathetic cuck bitch who doesn't deserve live that's why she was going to go fuck other men which she is doing is cause she's married to a no balls cuck bitch so she is looking for a man

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

Love these quick and dirty ones, head off the cheating at the pass, confront the idiots who think they can have weekend fling and they'll be back Monday. 3rd time for this one. Still 5 stars for me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it bear

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting that she was groomed for a sex party for 6 months. If it wasn't for that mention, I would have said he fucked up taking her back. You have to take that into consideration as people that do that know what they're doing to really fuck with the minds of their targets. The fact she was able to resist for that long is rather impressive and does show she loved her husband; otherwise they wouldn't have had to groom her like that. Her responses when she was questioned (my body etc) seem rather conditioned from a mindset ingrained by her groomers. I guess it can be argued the husband did the right thing in forgiving her as she was a victim, too, and his approach saved their marriage from being stolen by depraved bastards. Of course, there's usually a lack of some detail in these stories that leaves things open to interpretation, but I think in this case, it worked out for the best and he made the right call.

Usually I'm not one to forgive when cheating is concerned; you burn that bridge forever once you decide to cheat. But this story isn't like most others in that she didn't make the decision on her own; it was a result of months of what is essentially mind control (deep grooming). So I cut her some slack since it was caught before it got too far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got to laugh at the over confident cuck below that thinks that hospitals have morality clauses to stop their staff having sexual relationships.

The only thing a morality clause does is stop the hospital being sued by staff that have affairs then have a bad breakup.

I don't know why people get confused about such things, it's almost as if they don't know the statistics for medical staff married or on relationships.

Not to mention the knocking (sorry nap) rooms etc where hospital staff can often be found fornicating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I must have missed the part of the story where he had her sign a very punitive post nuptial agreement.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

1* for taking back an actual ho

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Good, fun, story. Am amused by the commenters that focus on the cheating which to me is merely incidental to the main story which is the husband's reaction, which I LOVED. Instant "fight" response, call reinforcements, spread the information. WOW! Just outstanding. Was amused her sister was enlisted to provide cover and alibi.

Stories that provide a great laugh deserve more than 5 stars.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

This is the third of fourth of your stories that I have read. If the violence in your writing mirrors your life in any way you might try an anger management course.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well finally someone wrote a husband with balls that didn't let the wife walk out to cheat. So many of these have pathetic losers let them walk away to cheat. You can do what he did ruin her clothes and take her phone keys and money. There is no law against that. It's just pathetic how all those other stories went.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

Well written story. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The MC is a pathetic looser, who are these idiots who let these self-entitled narcissistic whore wives off the hook and try to place the blame on some assholes with stiff pricks, they didn't betray you, didn't disrespect you, didn't dishonor you, lie to you, humiliate you, or break a vow to you, God, family, and friends. They were just horny guys chasing pussy - don't hate men acting naturally, sorry but the long list of disgusting evil acts were preformed by the whore wives who constantly evaid consequences and responsibility for their actions.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

do you think women really try to get away with this kinda shit good job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As long as she didn't cheat or end up in a long emotional affair--it doesnt sound like the did, it sounds like she was just convinced by her sister and the doctor and/or the others in their group--I think reconciliation is possible. It's hard to leave someone you love and it's devastating to be betrayed by them. It would be hard to trust her. 5 stizzars

The shy anon approves! lol

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

Oh to be a quick thinking husband like our MC. Not sure the actions he took would really matter that much with a blue collar family but it might. There are woman out there like that, selfish and looking to trade up or whatever. Guess I'm a wimp as mine just started going out to bars by herself, then finally moved out when confronted. Later came divorce no thoughts of reconciliation. I learned women can steal your soul. But I'm a guy and missed a family and wound marrying again to a woman with four kids, it lasted almost 40 years until she passed. The four kids are still my kids and always will be the two my first wife took won't even talk to me. It hurts but what can you do. 5 stars of course. Everyone thinks all these LW stories are pure fiction but many a real close to reality in today's world.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The BEAR scores gold. Good dash of humour. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Utterly Fucking Brilliant! This was so much fun to read and the laughs kept coming. Damn you write a fine story. Now I have to spend the weekend going through all your stories but at least it will be fun. Thanks for writing and posting this excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ll repeat for the one millionth time; no lawsuit would be sustainable against the wife’s hospital/employer. I know it’s a popular LW trope — Sue the employee for fraternization — the problem, such a claim does NOT EXIST in any Anglo-American jurisdiction. Sorry to rain on your barking dog parade. Get a new trope.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t help but note the idiot @anon below, who is a moron beyond even the low bar set by LW commentators, a low thinking breed to begin with. I’m talking about the idiot below who wants to destroy cheating wives, but argues at the same time that we should be cautious not to hate in the “stiff-ducked” men that seduce them because they’re just “doing what men do ‘naturally.’” What a two faced moron. Cheating warrants the death penalty, but aiding and abetting the cheating warrants a pass. That’s full on misogynist knuckle-dragging dope. No wonder that @anon is alone and living in grandma’s basement.

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

The rules for men AKA ROM are: Any man who sleeps with another's woman, if caught get's a thumping. He can fight back and maybe win but win, lose or draw there's no law involved. Only the most craven disgusting feminised dickless type men run off to sue or call the cops after they receive a good thumping. Time for the word to go out across all corners of the globe. Similarly all women who cheat are excluded from the marriage and motherhood pool and are only used for cheap meaningless sex until they age before their time and become social pariahs.

Spread the word Brothers and Sisters. And while you're spreading also.let the world know that Four Roses single barrel Kentucky Bourbon has just won World's best single barrel... I somehow think that's more important than the above

tralan69ertralan69er2 months ago

@PhoenixLore1981, did you ever think to use a comma or a period to form a sentence?

AndrosDarkAndrosDark2 months ago

Personally I would have preferred if he canceled that bitch I know alimony is a shitshow but so is wasting time with a women you have to watch all the time because you can't trust her.

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

Not even close to enough pain for the cunt. Remember, she told him outright she was leaving to go fuck another man for 3 days. Disappointment to the nth degree on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You put so much blame on a man you don't know, all he is is a horny stiff cock, if it wasn't him it would just be the next they are everywhere in near unlimited supply. Then your wife who has lied to you dishonored you and your marriage cheated on you and openly humiliates you infront of your children, for you forgive that kind of pure betrayal just shows you have no self-respect, honor, courage, or valor left you traded all your male virtues for a lying cheating slut whore who won't stop because you let her get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not up to your usual standard. Unnecessary RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Has the bear turned into a cub?

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 1 month ago

I gave this a 4+ because I know this happens, outfit of the blue wives and husbands get board with life and look for excitement and acceptance with others. Love has nothing to do with it, it's just different. They can love their spouses but still need that something different, something new, acceptance of others, besides the spouse will never know I have all the bases covered. Everyone is doing it hell maybe I have been cheated on and don't know it yet so its okay if I go ahead and have my fun, after all it's "only sex not love" I still love my spouse.

Please note I don't assume what I just wrote to be eather male or female, both are equally guilty of doing this and have, males are no worse than females they both will cheat if given the opportunity. Great story hope you haven't lived it but if you did good luck, hopefully you can find your way through it.

Schwanze1Schwanze125 days ago

So...how exactly did she earn her way back in?

consulting91consulting9124 days ago

Great short story and great thinking in his feet.

StruckwrongStruckwrong24 days ago

You can't be groomed unless you want to be.

Aside from that fact he stopped her from doing the debauchery behind his back how is this different?

I suppose you could argue she was prevented even though she still was going to without a full court family press against her.

Hubby got his martian slut ray girl before she played out the final act.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

@Struckwrong, you're a fucking idiot. You absolutely can be groomed against your will. It doesn't have to be forceful, it doesn't have to be obvious. Some fuckers are slick, and I mean really slick. And some victims are not nearly on the ball enough to recognize when it is happening to them.

So, take your ignorant ass, and go fuck yourself. There are hundreds of thousands of abuse and trafficked victims out there who are proof against your claim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...