The Helpful Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I buried my tongue deep inside her, searching for the spot I recalled that drove her wild before. The flavors of her first orgasm quickly washed away the aftertaste of my own cum, and soon my mouth was filled with her delicious, sweet wetness instead. I added two fingers of my own and searched for the small mound deeper inside her than my tongue could reach that I recalled sending her over the edge last time. Finding it quickly, I applied gentle, but firm pressure and increased the speed at which my tongue danced up and down the length of her slit and in circular motions, often catching her fingers with my tongue as well, around her clit.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!" She screamed as her body shuddered in a way I'm almost ashamed to say I'd never made a woman do before. "No more, no more!" She added quickly while firmly pushing my face and hand away from her pussy.

I got up from between her legs, and lay back down on the bed next to her, again turned on my side with my head propped in one hand. She brought her knees together, but kept her feet up on the bed. She lay there with her back still slightly arched, head back, eyes closed, and a smile of pure satisfaction on her face. I watched her silently and closely as her body involuntarily trembled with the aftershocks of orgasm or a few more moments.

Finally, I saw her body relax, and she allowed her feet to drop off the side of the bed and lay flat on her back. She turned to me and said with a laugh; "Have you been just staring at me this whole time?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I replied also with a bit of a chuckle. Then, more seriously. "You are just so goddamn beautiful, especially when you're enjoying yourself like that. I couldn't look away."

She blushed slightly, which I thought slightly odd after all we'd just done, that a simple complement could make her react that way. She regained composure quickly and smiled sweetly at me, simply saying a genuine; "Thank you."

A few minutes, that seemed like an eternity, passed before either of us spoke again.

"So," I said; "That definitely wasn't your first time using a paddle, was it?" Rubbing my delightfully sore backside.

"Well actually," she replied, sitting up a bit on her elbows; "It was my first time on that side of a spanking. I'm usually the one bent over someone's knee, or a chair, or a bed, or grabbing my ankles..." She paused, seeing the look of astonishment on my face.

"Are you telling me that I've been living with a secret spanko this whole time, and never knew it?" I asked, semi jokingly.

She sat further up, bringing herself upright on the bed. "I could say the same about you, Mister!" and with that crossed her arms in front of her chest in a mock show of outrage, one easily seen through by the wide smile and twinkle in her eyes.

I also sat more fully up on the bed and said, in a more serious tone; "Yeah, I guess that's true. I have been hiding or denying that part of my own desire for a long, very long, time now."

"Why do you think that is?" She asked, leaning forward slightly in a display of earnest interest in the answer.

"If I had to analyze it, I suppose," I said; "It would be a combination of shame, and guilt. It's not the sort of thing you typically bring up on a first date, right?. But then when you have been with someone a while, and get to a point where you finally do feel like you could bring it up, it feels almost like you've been betraying them by keeping this part of yourself from them that long."

I adjusted myself on the bed so I was sitting up properly, facing Samantha with my back against the headboard. Continuing, I said; "For a little while, I did try a few of those sites, and apps that cater to people with these types of fetishes. I just never found a match with anyone who was looking for the same things as me. Most were just there for the sex, which is fine if that's all you're looking for, but I was hoping to find a little deeper connection, and it just wasn't there. Eventually, I just stopped looking. I deleted all the dating apps - fetish based or not - and settled into my routine of work, TV, and the occasional evening out with friends."

"That makes a certain amount of sense, I suppose." She replied while finally taking off her high heeled shoes, and bringing herself fully upright to face me directly. "I guess it may be easier for a woman to ask a guy to spank her than it is for a man." Tucking her legs underneath her criss cross style. Which belied the seriousness of our conversation slightly as it gave me a wonderful view of her still glistening pussy. "I only discovered my love of spanking because a girlfriend of mine in college was into it."

She leaned back putting her arms behind her to hold herself up, much like I had done while she had been stroking my cock only a short time ago. Now presenting to me a tremendously wonderful full view of her beautiful breasts, and shifting her hips just enough that my view of her vagina was even better than before. I had a feeling none of this was accidental as she continued her story. "I was cleaning up the dorm room we shared and accidentally found one of her toys, a riding crop, as it happens."

Sammy looked at me, to see how I reacted to a mention of that particular implement. I quickly shifted my eyes which had been wandering all over her nude, sweat slicked, and practically glowing body back to her face. She smiled just a hint sardonically, and continued her story. However I distinctly noticed her bring her shoulders back ever so slightly, pushing her perfect tits just a little further out toward me.

"Anyway... Since I knew she had no interest in horses, I had to ask her about it, and she opened up to me about being into both getting spanked sexually, and administering spankings as well." Again she looked at me to gauge my reaction, this time I hadn't been caught with wandering eyes and hers found mine. I nodded slightly to show I was paying very close attention to the story.

"So she was a switch?" I asked, then added before waiting for the answer; "Like me."

Samantha smiled widely, apparently getting the answer she was looking for, and said "Yup!" before continuing her story. "At that point in my life, I'd only been with one guy, it was a last year of high school sort of thing, nothing serious, and definitely nothing that was ever anything more than plain vanilla. So when Barbara opened up to me like that, I was fascinated. I asked her so many questions about the lifestyle, the sex, how much role play was involved, everything I could think of... and she answered my questions openly for a long while, but then I asked her how much it actually hurt, compared to how good it felt. She just picked up that riding crop and told me, there was only one way to find that out."

I perked up a bit, thinking this story was about to get very interesting. Samantha saw this, and just looked at me for a moment. Then she uncrossed her legs and climbed off the bed, glancing around my room, finally settling her gaze on the shorter of my dresser set, a low chest of drawers with a mirror attached to the back.

"This is about the right height." She said, while walking over to the dresser. "We had a desk in the room, about this tall. She told me to stand in front of it and place my hands flat on the surface, just like this." With that she demonstrated, standing in front of the dresser, putting both hands flat on the top, bent over just slightly, and arched her back. Pushing her gorgeous ass out to the perfect position for a crop, or belt, or any number of other implements I was suddenly thinking would be perfect to spank Sammy's beautiful ass.

Sammy looked back over her shoulder at me, where I had sat completely upright and started to lean forward to get a better view of this amazing sight. She then turned her head back, but found my eyes with hers again in the mirror and said; "Then she spanked me. Warming me up over my jeans with her hand first, then telling me to pull my pants down." With this she pantomimed lowering a pair of pants from her waist to the floor. "Eventually, she was giving me nearly full strength strikes with that nasty crop of hers. She liked to use it in a way that not just the tongue made contact, but that used the shaft as well, almost like a cane."

Samantha stood there, bent over at my dresser, eyes closed now for a moment reliving that first spanking experience in her mind. Eventually, she turned back toward me, walked back toward the bed, climbed in next to me, and said; "After that, I was hooked."

"Damn, that would have been a hell of a sight to witness." I said. "Did the two of you ever hook up?"

"Oh, no!" Sammy replied, with a little laugh. "I may lean a little on the curious side of Bi, but Barb had a steady boyfriend, and would have considered doing anything more without him cheating. And for my part, I wasn't interested in her guy at all, so doing something with him involved was out of the question. No, that was the only time that Barbara ever spanked me, and we never really spoke of it again."

She leaned back against the headboard and over against me. I felt the heat of her naked body touching mine. Knowing all of what we had just done, having such an open and candid discussion, and now the feeling of our skin touching, I couldn't help thinking that this was possibly the most intimate moment I had ever shared with another person. I lifted the arm against which she was leaning to allow her to scooch in closer and wrapped that arm around her shoulder. We were both exhausted, physically and emotionally at this point and I felt myself starting to drift to sleep holding her.

I looked down to see that she, too, was obviously very close to sleep, but not yet there. I lifted my - still quite raw - butt and pulled the sheet and duvet down underneath me. Sammy shifted her weight slightly to allow me to do the same for her, then pulled them over top of us. We curled up on our sides, with her back firmly pressed against my chest, and her ass tucked perfectly into my crotch.

Before we both allowed sleep to overtake us, I raised my head to speak softly, right next to her ear in barely more than a whisper, saying; "Tomorrow we're going to have to talk about that other thing." Her eyes were closed, and she didn't respond aloud, but I clearly saw her mouth spread in a smile. Then I softly kissed her cheek and lay down for one of the best nights of sleep in my life.

12