The Henry Letters Pt. 01

Story Info
Intro to a multi-part series of erotic letters.
1.5k words
3.75
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The chapters in this series are letters that I'd written to a friend of mine, where she and I role-played a pair of lovers that would never meet in person, and had a lot of fun. Of course, names have been changed for the sake of privacy.

The first entry in this series has no sexual content, as I was first seeking her consent. However, the following three (?) chapters focus primarily on sexual situations and content. My goal was to write some stroke stories for her, and based on the feedback I received, she thoroughly enjoyed them.

Enjoy!

-- M.A.J.

///

May 30th, 2021

Dear Alisha,

So, I'm very nearly certain you don't know me, and I have to admit I don't know you. At least, in person, that is. Your friend Mason talks about you from time to time, and I have to say I am curious. You sound like quite the industrious, cheerful, creative lady! He's mentioned to me how you first crossed paths all those years ago, and then later in a band along with your now-ex and a few mutual friends.

It sounds like a lot has changed since then, in both your lives. And sure, this past year has messed with everyone's routine and what they would consider "normal." It's about this sense of normal that I wanted to discuss with you, in fact. Mason and I are fairly close friends, and he does share a great deal with me at times. Earlier this year he and I chatted about what he calls your "not-so-modest proposal," and how it was all at once surprising, pleasant, and a bit uncomfortable for him.

At this point, I think it's important that I mention in this letter that it's about this question that I wanted to share my own personal thoughts. It's important because although he said no, and from what I understand you've since also backed down from that original offer. So if you'd rather not dwell on that situation between the two of you any further, then this letter will be of very little interest to you and you can simply tear it up, forget about it, and move on. It's pretty clear to me that although the various opportunities you first discussed with him might be on his mind (and to be clear, he's discussed it rather vibrantly with me in the past), Mason isn't very interested in discussing it in public. If you prefer we can leave it at that. I'm certain nothing we'd discuss in letters such as this one will jeopardize the height of esteem at which he holds you. It might be a good idea to hold off on discussing our correspondence with him more than absolutely required should you choose to continue reading, and perhaps participate as I will soon suggest.

As long as I've known him he's been the upright sort of fellow, if also rather uptight. There are things to admire when it comes to his character perhaps, but at the same time there are plenty of places where he really doesn't need to be laced so tightly. He might find life just a bit more enjoyable were he to relax his boundaries a little bit. Might you share the same opinion?

I suppose it doesn't matter much whether you and I share the same opinion on a mutual friend, honestly. This discussion is not about him, though it's true you and I share him as a mutual friend. I know he cares for you a great deal, he values your friendship and the fact you're an affectionate woman, and he has shared that he's felt like he let you down in a way when he backed-down from your offer. He's mentioned your attractiveness and various positive qualities and for the life of me I can't imagine why he would think it wise to hold himself back so much.

Far be in from me to call him cowardly. It's neither my place nor my intention to denigrate him, at least not to his face...! As I said, he has some admirable qualities and I consider him a good friend. But as he's mentioned you in our conversations a multitude of times on several different occasions, I find myself intensely intrigued. I'm known to have a vibrant imagination, and I must confess that mine has become ensnared with thoughts of you, what you might be, and what coupling with you might be like.

And I don't even know you! I've never even shaken your hand! Isn't that the wildest thing? To simply be so captivated by someone we've never met, but only that which we imagine someone to be after hearing certain significant details about them through another's perspective.

I admit that I am not reaching out to you to request a piece of commercial art, though Mason has mentioned many times your artistic talent and skill. My personal interests are no less physical, yet are inarguably more intimate. You see Alisha, I am curious about you physically. I wonder what your body is like. I am diverted with thoughts of picturing you completely nude. I wonder how a man's touch affects you. I wonder how a body that desires yours might know the signs that you too desire them, desire their touch, yearn for their hands to explore your body... How might you grant them the permission and opportunity to share your body with theirs?

Mason has wondered, but he has relented. Well, I'm of no such persuasion. So I wonder, too, if you would permit me an imaginative, carnal adventure? One where you and I are the central characters. What's more, I wonder if you would be interested in witnessing my imagination taking flight. I am eager to share and receive feedback, critique, and suggestions. It only feeds my fire with the most delightful of fuels.

You and I will never meet in person. We shall never physically touch. At the same time, the tales I may write can explore what it might be like were we to meet in person, and our bodies to warmly welcome each other's touch. What might those stories be? Do they hold your interest? Could you too wonder what it might be like to welcome a relative stranger into your imagination, and share the most physically-intimate of visions with them?

So this is what I offer you. Perhaps this holds no interest for you, and you'd rather not do this sort of thing. If that's the case, then I apologize if I have offended, as this certainly is not what I had intended. If your answer is a refusal, simply ignore this letter. You can also let Mason know to pass your refusal along to me (in fact, in all fairness a refusal is the only thing that Mason wants to know of, and I too agree that it's something you should let him know).

However, if this is something that does speak to you, and if this is something you wish to explore, I'd be happy to learn of it. Oddly enough, this is something that Mason does NOT want to know about (although, he'll be implicitly aware simply because you've not delivered a refusal to him. I suppose he hasn't totally thought that part through. Maybe he's curious and a bit more preoccupied with his own thoughts of this kind of thing than either you or I might suspect.).

Further, would you believe that I cannot accept postal mail where I live? It's peculiar. To further complicate logistics, Mason has refused to be involved in such an endeavor beyond what he's done already with seeding my imagination with possibilities, so sending physical letters to him is not permitted.

He suggested an email address for me for all future correspondence. Being that you are by all accounts, a technically-savvy individual, sending me an email should be a trivial matter. Please let me know of your positive interest in such an arrangement at the following:

[REDACTED: my email address]

Though the capability exists, and is a convenient process in this day and age, I must demand that you do not ever send IMAGES through this media. As quaint and trite as it may seem, I prefer to preserve my imaginative visions. Call me a hopeless romantic, if you must. Please understand that the lack of physical evidence provides fertile soil for imaginative and creative visions to take root and flourish, and I hold myself and my discipline to such a standard to maintain its artistic integrity (were such a thing to be brought into existence by one as barbaric and unrefined as myself).

Regardless, I appreciate any time you might have spent in reading this message. If you do not prefer to enjoin in such an endeavor, I'd be grateful if you could please notify Mason. However, if you are interested in any such capacity, I would be elated to hear from you via email at your earliest convenience.

Warmly,

Henry