The Herbalist's Assistant

Story Info
What happens when the Herbalist’s Assistant visits?
1.1k words
3.86
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading! This was an old draft from a few years ago I ended up completing recently! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~

There was a knock at my door. I stood there near my table hesitating for a moment before heading over to start to open the door. It was mid evening, not much light still left in the sky. It was curious to have a knock on my door to begin with, I wonder who it could be. I hadn't yet gained large group of friends since moving here.

I pulled the door open to see the Herbalist's Assistant that I was renting my upstairs space from. I peered up to look at him. The Assistant had long curls all puffed out, most likely freshly washed cascading down his back. His work uniform looked nice and new, probably freshly washed as well. He had always seemed nice the few times we had spoken. He had really assisted me learning about this new town when I first arrived. I appreciated him for showing me kindness when I moved in.

The Herbalist's Assistant looked around smiling as soon as I ushered him inside. The loft was rather small and cozy but I called it home. I had the main room then my bedroom and that was about it. I had little furniture to fill the space but I managed. I awkwardly started a pot of tea for my guest.

"So... uhhh what brings you to visit me at this late in the evening? I would expect you would be out celebrating with the rest of your troop of people."

He gently shook his head.

"The wagons couldn't carry us all out near the farmland enough to see the light patterns tonight, I elected to stay in town. I thought I may as well pay you a visit and see how you are doing."

He was a rather nice fellow. He was also quite soft on the eyes. His mane of curls was probably the prettiest part of him, it pulled his whole beauty together. The way he presented himself as well could make you swoon.

He sat near me at the small tea table, he basically towered over me. He stretched and yawned before relaxing and looking around. I retrieved a blanket I had on earlier wrapping myself in it, the room was rather drafty. He chuckled looking at me.

"Are you that cold you need a blanket? You could of asked to cuddle up to me for warmth. I don't mind."

I blushed at his teasing tone. I did scoot closer to him leaning on him and just taking a big breath in of what he smelled like. He smelled like lavender... that was an attractive scent on him. He brought his arm around me pulling me even closer to almost be sitting in his lap. He wasn't a very large man but he was surprisingly well built from the one time I had seen him topless. He was moving some of the crates the Herbalist had ordered. Him neatening up and making himself smell nice just for me was a huge turn on.

I inched a little farther into his lap slightly rubbing myself against him. He smiled at the gesture.

"Honey... you don't have to try that hard if you are wanting to get into my pants. I thought the possibility may arise so I brought herbs to help with making sure you don't get pregnant."

He pulled out a small pouch with herbs in it. Damn, he was a very well prepared man. Super observant too. He gently brushed his hands up and down my sides for a few seconds.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom? I don't mind either way. It's your choice if you want me in your bed."

He smiled. My cheeks had grown all red as I stood up to take his hand leading him to the next room which was my bedroom. He gave me a warm embrace when we arrived.

He looked down at me with his soft eyes as he started to undo his tunic he was wearing.

"You wanna do this too, right?"

I chimed in looking at his slowly more exposed body. He gave a big nod looking me over before starting to kiss me. A nice deep kiss. Soon his tongue found its way into my mouth and we started to french kiss. He slowly started to push me against the edge of the bed till I wrapped my arms around his waist and fell on to the bed with him on top of me.

He broke the kiss for a second to catch his breath and started to work at my shirt. He wanted to be able to touch my body. He did a fantastic job undressing me. It felt like he probably did this often. He stared at my hard nipples from the cool air and put one into his mouth sucking. It felt fantastic to have him suckling on my nipple. He soon switched to the other making sure they both got equal attention.

He slipped his hand down to my underwear since he had pulled all but them off of me. He gave me another kiss as I peered up into his eyes locked on me. He moved his hand to circle around my button as I started to shiver with pleasure. He pressed his weight down onto me to keep me still as he kept a slow pace with his finger. I shifted my hands to hold on to his mane of hair. He flashed a smile. I felt hot and warm throughout my whole body.

He planted kisses down my neck speeding up how fast his finger was circling. My chest heaved with the rolling waves of the quick pleasure arching throughout me. My eyes fluttered open to look at him again. He had sat up looking down at me. My hips started roll against his hand. He peered over to a sash I had set on a table nearby. He reached his hand out to retrieve the sash lifting my hands up over my head, he slid his hand out of my underwear giving me another kiss with his soft lips. He tied my hands first together then to the nearby post of the bed giving me a look.

"Do you mind if we make this a little more rough?

He cooed waiting for a reply.

~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this one! I know it's a bit of a tease, but who doesn't love a good tease?