The Hero, A Busty Bunnygirl! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine and Chamomile try stripping for the first time.
3.3k words
4.52
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn came. Jasmine was about to roll out of bed, but then she remembered that she wasn't in a bed, and also that there was a fairy sleeping between her enormous tits, which she now had.

She lifted the bedroll slightly and peeked at her chest. Chamomile was still fast asleep, and she was curled up between Jasmine's boobs.

Wake her up, or not? Jasmine had work to do, apparently; that prophecy wouldn't fulfill itself. But Chamomile looked so cozy... This world was truly a place of difficult moral choices.

In the end, Jasmine decided to lay still for a little while, and if Chamomile wasn't awake in about an hour, Jasmine would wake her up.

Roughly half an hour later, Jasmine heard a deep yawn coming from between her boobs.

"Oh... That was the best sleep of my life..." Chamomile mumbled.

"I just woke up myself," Jasmine lied. "Ready for a day of adventure?"

Chamomile fluttered her wings and flew out from Jasmine's boobs.

"I wonder what we'll find in that outsider village?" Chamomile wondered out loud.

"Who knows?" Jasmine said. "But let's go find out!"

They packed up their things and moved on.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The terrain past the river grew hilly. As the trees thinned out, the hills grew larger and rockier. Chamomile had no problem ascending them with her flight, but Jasmine started to tire of either going around the hills or climbing them. She hoped the obstacles didn't throw off her sense of direction.

"Chamomile, can you fly up and see if that town's anywhere nearby?"

"Sure!"

After a minute or so, Chamomile came back down.

"I see it! Big houses, hills, people, farms, piles of rocks... It's that-a-way!"

Chamomile dramatically pointed in what Jasmine thought was North. Good. They were close. They crested one last hill, and the town finally came into view.

It looked to be a mining town, with a few hundred buildings nestled between two enormous, bare hills. The buildings mostly seemed to be made of pastel painted stone, as well as orange clay tiled roofs; it was quite the charming sight, especially the huge clock tower that stood as the tallest building in town. A third hill off to the East seemed to be partly mined out; was it being quarried for stone or something else? Jasmine wasn't sure. To the West were several farms full of fruits, animals, and grains.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Jasmine said. "Let's see if we can get familiar with the place."

"I wonder how they'll treat a fairy? I hope nicely."

Jasmine was about to go downhill to the edge of town, but she paused. How would they treat her? She was a large breasted girl with bunny ears. Did these miners discriminate against people like her?

There was only one way to find out, so Jasmine worked up the bravery to carefully climb down the hill.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

They made it down and walked the smooth paved stone roads. The first few townsfolk were ordinary humans, but then she saw an incredibly jacked catboy--more of a catman, to be honest--pushing a cart full of stone towards the East edge of town. Then there were some orcs, along with a few ordinary-looking cat people. All were dressed in basic fabrics in a wide variety of hues. A lot of the men and an unusually high number of women were glaring at her, and Jasmine wasn't sure if it was racism, horniness, or just the plain weirdness of seeing someone in an outfit like that walking next to a fairy.

"So where to?" Chamomile said.

"I dunno. I guess we could take our time, walk around, have a snack? We brought plenty of food, so the only thing we really need is a place to sleep."

Chamomile giggled. "We could always just sleep on a rooftop."

"I don't think they would approve of me sleeping on a rooftop," Jasmine said as she looked up at the hard roof of what looked to be an apartment building.

She spotted families playing near houses, men and women moving bags and wheelbarrows of things around, and horses and mules pulling bigger carts of things, though that jacked catboy looked like he could out-pull those farm animals easily. He and his cart were gone now, off to do whatever it was people with his musculature did: probably John Henry-esque feats of excellence.

In the center of town was a town square containing little parks and a lovely marble fountain; Jasmine was relieved to know that the plumbing around here was advanced enough to allow for that kind of construction.

Jasmine's attention was drawn when she saw a bunny woman, tall just like her, and with blonde hair that contrasted with her own. She too was wearing a leotard and fishnet stockings, although she had high heels.

"Hey, finally, another bunny girl!" she said in a seductive accent. "What brings you here? Looking to service the locals like me? Lemme tell you, I can barely keep up with the demand around here..."

"Ah, no," Jasmine said, "It's nothing like that... I'm Jasmine, by the way."

"And do my eyes deceive me or is that a real life fairy?"

"I, uh, hello outsider!" Chamomile said.

"Um, Chamomile," Jasmine said, "You're not in that forest anymore. You're the outsider."

"Whoops! Sorry miss."

"Uh-huh," the bunny woman said. "I'm Charlotte. Honestly, you two don't have to linger around, I was just happy to meet another bunny girl. Haven't seen one in months since I moved to the East."

Jasmine wanted to know more; the brief run-down on the world she got from the Guardian was rather vague.

"And why'd you move over to the East?" Jasmine asked. "I assume it's a lot better out here, right?"

"Oh, I planned on making a killing out in the frontier doing some kind of mining work and then retire to a life of comfort, but on day one I got so sick of it that I just decided to just bang the miners instead of chipping with them. Turns out that's more profitable than chiseling blocks out of hillsides, or gold panning up North. I still have the pickaxe scar I got on that day six months ago, look!"

Charlotte pointed to a dark patch of skin on her exposed thigh.

"Gnarly," Jasmine said.

"So what brings you here?" Charlotte asked. "Talking to you two, you look like you're girls on a mission."

"Well, we're actually here to--" Chamomile said before Jasmine shushed her.

"I wanted to explore the world with my fairy friend here. Long story short, I haven't gotten much of a chance to go out and learn about everything for myself, and neither did she."

"Ah, so just passing through? I assume you've been doing something to keep yourselves fed while traveling, right?"

"Well..."

"No shame in it. People can't get enough of bunny girls! Our cute ears and huge bazonkas just make everyone go wild. If you're looking for a place to stay, the Glimmering Star is looking for someone to do pole dancing tonight. I was gonna do it, but then like ten dudes booked appointments with me this evening."

Jasmine thought about it. Was stripping for burly mine workers really what she had in mind when she came here?

But it was a tantalizing opportunity. And she did need the money. Why not try it? She finally had a chance to make men hard. To be seductive. To be sexy. She never got a single opportunity like that in her old life. The closest she ever got to making people horny was once in college when a girl thought she was good looking.

Why not be confident? Why not go all in?

"I volunteer!" Chamomile said just before Jasmine could.

"I don't think they'll say no to you. But tell me something, are the rumors true? Can fairies really fit a twelve inch dick in them?"

"Uhhh... I knew another fairy who's special power was being elastic enough to swallow and regurgitate an entire watermelon, but that's about it, sorry. He could probably do it with dicks too..."

"Well, if you ever invite him over to town, tell that fairy that plenty of people will pay good money for that. I'd also pay to see a perfectly spherical fairy."

"I'd also like to make some cash," Jasmine said. "I'll go talk to the strip club owner."

"Oh, we're not fancy enough for a proper strip club, it's just a little bar."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After saying their farewells, Chamomile and Jasmine headed to the Glimmering Star.

"Make some cash?" Chamomile asked.

"Yeah. That's how strip clubs work, you strip and then they throw money at you."

"I know you have to make money to live in places like this, since not everything is collectively used, but... ugh, being in a place where money defines everything just feels so weird. And it's even weirder that you're so into this..."

"Well, it's not all hunger for money. I'd also like to try my hand at turning on bar patrons."

"Good point. Just... Don't go overboard with greed."

They soon made it to the Glimmering Star, a windowless one story building on the taller side.

As soon as Jasmine stepped inside, she rolled her eyes. This was definitely more strip club than bar. Either Charlotte deliberately downplayed that element, or bars in this world were all like this. Three silky-smooth polished wooden poles. A currently empty stage, likely for musicians. A big dance area. The actual bar seating--currently empty--and tables made up less than half the building.

The blue lighting intrigued Jasmine; glowing orbs hung from the ceiling on little chains. Probably magic or something.

Jasmine approached the brown-haired catgirl bartender. Her tail perked up when she saw them.

"Howdy! What can I get for ya? I don't see a real-life fairy around here every day..." the cute woman said, purring slightly after she was finished.

"Heard you needed a stripper for tonight," Jasmine said, doing her best to exude sexual confidence. "What's the pay?"

"Just tips. But with a body like that, they're gonna tip well, I can assure you."

"I'm volunteering too!" Chamomile said.

"Volunteering? Well, you're gonna be disappointed, because you'll probably get paid."

"Right," Chamomile said. "That's what I meant."

"The bar starts filling up around nine, but you'll want to be here by eight. Stay as long as you like, set aside half your tips for the bar--"

"--Half?" Chamomile yelped in disbelief. "But we're the ones doing all the dancing!"

"And I'm the one providing patrons and poles and an indoor environment and those pretty magic lights up there."

"Fair enough," Jasmine said. Chamomile still didn't look satisfied. "We're probably not staying in town too long. When can we start?"

"Pole dancing is from eight to midnight. Remember to bring some sexy clothing--although honestly what you're wearing will do fine. That formal bunny suit and your leafy flower dress thing are both quite lovely."

"Uh-huh," Chamomile said, still looking a little peeved.

Jasmine shook the bartender's hand. "We'll be back at eight. In the meantime, I think my friend and I are gonna go on a walk."

"Take care," the bartender said.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Half?" Chamomile said as they both sat on the edge of the fountain in the middle of town.

"I know it's a little upsetting, but hey, I'd rather have some money than no money."

"It's not about what we're getting, it's about this whole arrangement... Whatever happened to just dancing for fun? Taking your clothes off near a moonlit lake and flittering around, hoping nobody sees you but kind of hoping someone does because it would be really hot and... not that i've ever done that, of course. Why does money have to stick its greedy little tendrils inside it? Why does everything these outsiders do have to revolve around money?"

Destroying capitalism would be fun, but that seemed impossible at the moment. For now, Jasmine had a doable but still difficult job; convincing Chamomile to at least be a little okay with capitalism.

Jasmine opened her mouth to speak, and then realized that she didn't have anything good to say. She was a huge-breasted transgender bunny girl who could shapeshift her genitals, and in her past life, she was the assistant manager at an Arby's and a recently graduated computer science major; her knowledge of economic systems, their benefits, their drawbacks, and how they should precisely be implemented was minimal at best.

"Well... It might be unfair, but let's just try it," Jasmine said. "Besides, we have to, because otherwise we won't be able to afford a room at an inn for the night."

"Fine," Chamomile said.

"Just keep thinking about how fun it'll be to give everyone raging boners while dancing."

Chamomile giggled. "Oh, you're right..."

"Actually, I never bothered to ask you about your sexuality," Jasmine said.

"Sexuality?"

"Whether you like guys or girls. Is it both? I like both."

"Doesn't everyone like both? And those freaky genderless entities that you sometimes see in the woods on a night with a new moon. They give out candy and babble incoherently."

"Wait, the what?" Jasmine said.

"Just joking," Chamomile said with a giggle. "But I would date a freaky genderless entity if one was really nice..."

After being horny for half an hour, discussing capitalism for another half hour, and just chilling and chatting for a few more hours, sunset and then dusk came, and soon, the clock tower reached eight with a lovely chime.

"It's showtime," Jasmine said.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"And introducing our lovely duo, Jasmine and Chamomile! You don't see many ladies like these around here," the bartender said as she took a break from serving drinks to welcome the two new strippers. Jasmine and Chamomile stepped out from behind a curtain on the musician's stage to decent applause, and they each walked over to their poles and mounted them.

They were both nervous, but Jasmine was channeling all the raw sexual confidence she could, and it seemed to be working.

"Hiya guys!" Jasmine said. "It's my first time stripping, so go easy on me!"

Someone tossed a silver coin on stage. Jasmine giggled.

"Already? I haven't even started dancing..."

More coins. Jasmine had no idea how much a silver coin was worth, but there were some coppers mixed in as well. No gold coins. Maybe gold was just too expensive to be used as money.

Jasmine stuck the pole between her legs and swung around, leaving the coins on the stage. Her curiosity perked up when the incredibly jacked catboy she saw earlier came into the bar and ordered ten shots of vodka. For a guy of his size, it would probably get him barely drunk at best.

She focused on dancing, replicating moves she saw in porn videos, getting bolder as she tested the wooden pole's durability and finding it to be rather tough.

"And what brings you all here tonight?" Jasmine asked flirtatiously.

"Ladies!" one watcher said before taking a sip of his beer.

"Beer!" one drinker said before setting a handful of coppers on the stage.

"Flirting! Looking for a girlfriend, miss?" a fairly buff orc lady said.

"Aww, sorry, I'm not looking for someone at the moment... though maybe someday," Jasmine said with a wink.

Jasmine looked at how Chamomile was doing. There was... was Chamomile fluttering about, squeezing a gold coin between her thighs? And did Chamomile have a bigger crowd than Jasmine?

Good for her. Jasmine's pride in her fairy friend took the stress off dancing, and of course, whenever someone reached up to hand Jasmine a little tip, Jasmine made sure to lean forward just a little too much, letting her boobs hang forwards, sometimes while still hanging onto the pole with one arm or her legs...

Jasmine remembered that the whole point of being a stripper was to strip, and she giggled as she took off her shoes and her leotard, leaving only fishnet stockings and her underwear...

Several of the men and women fascinated by Chamomile came over to Jasmine, and a few of them immediately pitched in some coins; a tall, rather striking catboy in a suit pulled a gold coin out from under his top hat.

"It's only fair that I give one of these to you too," he said. "It's hard to impress someone who's seen it all, but you, miss, have certainly done that!"

He reached out holding the coin, and Jasmine took it, then kissed his hand. She leaned back and fingered the coin. It was shiny and plain, with a face of some sort of king on the front, and lovely ridges around the outside. She stuck it inside her bra, not knowing exactly how much it was worth, but now a healthy pile of coinage had accumlated at the base of the pole. She felt like a dragon guarding her hoard... Did this world have dragons?

She looked over at Chamomile, who had gathered all her coins into a pile, and she was posing seductively on it like a true dragon, blowing kisses and chatting with the bar patrons, who occasionally took the opportunity to add to her growing pile of avarice. Jasmine wondered if sitting on her weight in treasure would be enough to make her start liking capitalism...

Halfway through the performance, Jasmine decided to just show a little bit of nipple, slightly, but not fully taking off her bra; the suspense of whether or not she'd fully strip seemed to enrapture the audience, and she kept it up until the very end--just in case she wanted to do it again another night, since that way it gave the bar patrons something to look forward to. Chamomile on the other hand, was fully naked by the halfway mark, and getting quite the lovely comments...

By the time the show was over, Jasmine was tired. Dancing was hard work. She looked down at her hoard of treasure. One gold coin, and a hundred or so coppers and silvers mixed together, about the size of Chamomile's own hoard.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Chamomile and Jasmine were dressed again, and the bar was closed. The bartender was staring greedily at the pile of coinage they had accumulated.

"Ha, you don't see the mine owner here every evening either, and you certainly don't see him give out gold coins on a whim... I think you should keep that coin. It was a present from him. I won't count it when taking my cut of the rest of it. Quite the haul, to be honest."

In the end, Jasmine and Chamomile decided to pool their coinage, and they had enough to fill a small sack. They also found out from the bartender that a silver was worth ten copper, and a gold coin was worth twenty silvers. They left the bar, and Jasmine was feeling quite satisfied.

"Looks like someone was having quite a lot of fun sitting on a throne of coins," Jasmine teased.

"It was a sexy throne of eeeeevil!" Chamomile said, rubbing her hands together like a villain.

They both laughed about their stripper experiences, and went off to the inn to stay the night...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The room was cozy, and it was lit by bright orange orbs that hung from the ceiling; the standard form of lighting in these parts, apparently.

The bed looked luxurious. Huge. Fluffy. And so many pillows. It reminded Jasmine of the lovely hotels back home...

Jasmine plopped onto the bed.

"Oh, Chamomile, get over here..."

Chamomile plopped onto the bed with a quieter thump.

"Mmmm..." Chamomile moaned.

They put off undressing and cleaning up, and instead, for about ten minutes, they just held still there, happy to have finally gotten some good quality rest on this long day.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! More chapters are on the way. Check out my other stories; your support means a lot to me.