The Hero and the Naked Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no real choice she thought, to her giving up her oral virginity was less likely to leave a scar on her soul. So she got on her knees and opened her mouth to let him seek oral satisfaction. Despite the fact that she did have Sex Ed. in Junior high, oral sex was not something they touched on in much detail. Once she felt her mouth filled with her disgusting brother's penis, she did not know how to respond. She was not participating of course and had her eyes closed most of the time. It seemed to take forever and thought she might throw up before he was done. Finally, she felt the rush of her brother's semen enter her mouth and throat, she gagged and spit it out.

Gina felt enough anger toward her brother to override her fear of him, and even though he was so much bigger than her she took advantage of him enjoying his orgasm, she opened her eyes so she could hit her target, and as she stood put her knee right in his balls, and so hard he could not respond and fell to the floor outside the shower. She left crying, as he was still rolling around on the floor in pain

He seemed to get the message, the nudity in the hallway did not stop, but he did not push himself on her, or even enter her room or bath ever again. The damage was done though, just like his taunting and body-shaming damaged her self-esteem, showing her his penis, then making her take it in her mouth had a similar effect. It made a man's penis, on any man look repulsive to her. But not now that she had seen her hero's, her opinion was now changed, like the rest of his body his penis was just perfect, and caused her to have some wetness that was not from the fire hose, and an emotional feeling that was new to her, desire.

Ron was still being tended to by the fireman as paramedics made their way, first stopping at Gina as the civilian, checking and offering her first treatment was policy, second only to the priority of who had more needs. Gina looked to have no burns, and was quick to refuse treatment or even a sheet, telling them she was OK and saying, "You may need that sheet to treat my Hero, take care of him First!"

She boldly stood there naked a little longer even though there was a crowd gawking in the near distance. To the crowd's credit, they were pretty quiet, almost all of them understood the gravity of the situation, this was no strip show. There were only one or two wolf whistles, there are always immature men in any crowd. I can't say anyone turned their heads away though, these were two young naked and fine bodies they were looking at.

It was such a big moment in her life in many ways, for one, being naked with her hero gave Gina the courage to stand up to, and get over the deep wounds that body shaming had left her with. Her only concern then was for her hero, now standing there in nothing but an oxygen mask he was given, as clearing the smoke from his lungs with oxygen was a priority as the arriving paramedics checked him for burns. This took a couple of minutes, but it also tied them up, and they had to send a fireman for more equipment including the sheets to put up a privacy barrier and give Gina some cover as well. The second unit soon to get there would bring their gurney if needed to transport them.

The fireman retrieved the sheets but had to navigate his way back through the crowd again. He finally returned with a couple of sheets and put one over her shoulders so she could wrap it around her. She was only partially covered but it was still not her first concern, it was Ron. Then, when she saw they were done checking him and were ready to wrap him in a clean sheet, out of pure impulse, one that surprised even her, she let go of her sheet altogether, to run to Ron.

Knowing it was now safe too, she jumped up, put her arms around him, wrapped her legs around him like before, and hugged her hero. Then kissed him on his cheek, and did not want to let go. She felt so good pressing against him this time, and his penis this time was in the crack of her labia.

It was a special hug for both of them, them both being naked this time, Gina was feeling her first-ever, and a rather large penis pressed against her exposed sex, as Ron for the first time felt a woman's ample breasts on his chest and her labia against his manhood. Ron, who was so full of adrenaline and testosterone from their escape, had felt some action in his penis as it pressed against a woman for the first time.

Gina remembered the crowd, and let go so they could put a sheet around him. This was their second hug if you count the one needed to escape the fire, and a short one, but this time it was a totally naked hug, and she could feel his manhood as it grew. Once Gina dismounted Ron, he experienced some embarrassment, he knew the feeling of a developing hardon and was afraid to look down. It was bad enough being naked, but showing hard would be devastating to him. He avoided that additional embarrassment as It was mere seconds before someone helped to wrap both of them in their own sheet.

Then it was determined that they were ambulatory, and it would be quicker to just walk the two of them to the squad for transport as the crowd applauded the rescue and their safety.

Though they were naked for minutes, it had been only seconds when she let go of the sheet to hug Ron. It was in those seconds that a picture was taken by the local paper, and that was the picture his grandpa was showing all his friends proudly at the diner the next morning. Though it was taken as they were still nude, the paper did not have to alter the picture by blurring anything. The cropped photo showed only a fit young naked fireman, with a naked girl hugging his bare chest, all they had to do and did was crop it to be able to print it in the paper. The photo was cropped to slightly below her waist. It was just their bare torsos and not of their sex, mostly his face and a side view of hers as it pressed against his chest.

It was quite a stirring photo that captured the emotions of the moment. It was also sexy, even though the only sexual part of a body showing was a bit of her side boob that was pressing against his chest, just enough to show she was not lacking in that area. The rest was just her bare back down to her tiny waist showing how well-shaped she was. It turned out to be a much more dramatic and sexier photo to catch the moment than if it would have shown all of them nude.

Ron and her became quick friends at the hospital, not surprising to her, as she had already had become instantly in love with him when she first saw this big hunk of a firefighter that came to rescue her. Then the feel of their naked bodies pressed together after the rescue helped to seal the deal for the two wallflowers. It was just the beginning of first for the couple as Ron later discovered he shared the same feelings for his first rescue. They began dating and soon became each other's first in a sexual way.

Ron's life was enriched in two ways, he now had a steady girlfriend, and the dramatic picture and article in the paper was picked up by the wire service, and carried in many more across the state and country.

"Teen Firefighter Rescues Teen Shopper from Fire."

Ron was an instant celebrity, and subsequently offered jobs in several cities. The story caught the eyes of the Governor, and the teen hero received a citation from him in person and was offered full tuition to the well-respected fire college at the State University. This was all to get him ready for the full-time fireman job he had already accepted. The college degree would assure him the chance to advance, and maybe he would eventually become a fire Captain or Chief? Wouldn't his grandpa and parents be proud!

Gina was no longer ashamed of her body, eventually, she invited her hero to be the first to enter it, and enjoyed his rather large penis often and every way they could think of. She also received and had the pleasure of refusing many offers of dates from past classmates that once either ignored or made fun of her. Not surprisingly, she went to State University with Ron, paying for her tuition with money earned from part-time modeling gigs. She had prepared her first portfolio by featuring the photo and newspaper article from her rescue. It was the sexiest photo she had. Soon she was modeling bikinis, and now had the courage to model some so revealing she had to wax.

She made enough money to not just pay her tuition. But she also made enough to pay half the rent on the apartment. She was so happy to get away from her incestuous brother, and spend her free time with her Hero!

12