All Comments on 'The Hero Ch. 02'

by SpaceGlitter89

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Hello

Very nice story. So many ways to write a changeling, and when you pair it with other exotic elements, who knows what might happen.

Definitely looking forward to another chapter if you still have the muse for it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Looking forward to see where you are going with this!

Anxiously waiting.......

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Was really enjoying it

But switching I's gets hard to follow. Best just to use 3rd person when writing if you cannot keep to one person POV.

You could do with a little help on word usage and tenses. Eg lay is what hens do with eggs. People lie on a bed. Plus others, try finding an editor to sort the little things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY WORD!

My word you are some writer. I would pay to read something so good. Please don't leave it too long before the next chapter! x

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Really loving this story do far!

I'm always hoping something so intreguing will continue so that I can really become immersed in your world. I want to know how her life will change, what abilities a fairy has, and how she and her vampire will overcome the problems a strange new world throws at them.

It's too bad I will have to wait for the next chapter, assuming it ever comes. 😞

Tariel_86Tariel_86over 4 years ago
More i beg you

This is amazing. I must know more of this story. It actually touches on some of my kinks. Please write chapter 3 soon, i beg you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpaceGlitter89@SpaceGlitter89
Hi there! I'm from a small town in England and spend most of my time either working, writing or just spending time with my boyfriend, friends and family. I absolutely LOVE music! It's basically my life. I love tattoo's and crazy hair! I love hearing from you guys if you have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hero Previous Part
The Hero Series Info