The Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful you know," He says randomly, catching me off guard and I instantly feel the blush creep up my neck and onto my pale cheeks. Damn him. "I mean it. Like really fucking beautiful."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything at all. I gave him a shy smile which he chuckled at in response and gave my hands a little squeeze. I looked at him taking in his pale complexion and his dark hair that was covered by a black and white beanie. His full lips had that blood red stain on them again that was a tell tale sign he'd recently fed.

"You're staring at me again." He commented even though we'd basically spent the last couple of moments staring at each other.

Before I could say anything he was out of his seat and kneeling in front of me as I sat in the wooden chair, unable to think of anything to say. His hands resting on my knees as he leant forward and finally claimed my mouth in a soft but passionate kiss. His tongue snaking into my mouth to find my own, willing and ready. I'd been ready since he'd shown up on my doorstep. His arms reaching around my body and lifting me up, making my legs wrap themselves around his torso without even thinking about it and without breaking the kiss he walked me over to the kitchen island and sat me down on the counter.

"You don't live here with anyone do you?" He asked me and all I could do was shake my head in response.

A wicked smile played on his face and I swear he looked so damn fucking hot I almost melted into a pile of goo on the counter. My whole body was on fire and I immediately pulled off the knitted jumper, not caring that all I had on underneath was a lilac lace bralette. It honestly wasn't like I was planning on keeping the damn thing on anyway. Next I tugged off that beanie that was covering his mop of pitch black hair, he looked hot with the hat on but I needed to run my fingers through his silky hair. I wondered if it was a his choice of shampoo or just a vampire thing. As soon as his fingers softly trailed along my spine the thought dissolved into nothing but white noise because I just couldn't think. He made me crazy and that both excited and scared the shit out of me.

Last night he'd undressed us both so fast that I didn't even know he'd done it until we were both there naked but today was completely different as he slowly removed my leggings. My hands pushed his leather jacket off his shoulders and onto the floor then next came his hoodie and then his long sleeved v neck shirt. I pulled away from the kiss momentarily just so I could have another look at that fucking god like sculpted body of his. His skin was almost as pale as mine, almost. Not a tattoo or blemish on him. His hands went to his belt and unbuckled, my eye's followed his every move and I could feel his eyes on my face gauging my reaction. There we were, in our underwear. Me on the counter top and him stood in between my legs just looking at each other. Last night he'd been the one to tell me how beautiful I was while I couldn't string a sentence together but today, today would be different.

"You're perfect." I breathed out. My hands feeling that hard and cold but soft skin of his chest. "So fucking perfect."

He let me touch him, his eye's closed like he was trying to control himself and I knew he was because he could just take me so easily but he didn't. He stood there letting my hands trace every single curve of muscle he hand. I gently pushed him and took a couple steps back so I could hop off the counter and kneel down before him, almost like worshipping some kind of god. He let me hook my hands into his boxers and pull them swiftly down to his ankles. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and heard his sharp intake of breath. I pumped it a few times before taking the head into my mouth and finally tasting him like I'd wanted to since he'd shown up at door. My tongue savoured every single drop of precum that beaded the tip as I began to move up and down, taking him as deep as I could. I'd never really been a fan of giving blow jobs but I really wanted to give him one. I wanted him to blow his load deep into my throat and I wanted to swallow every single ounce of it.

"Fuck," His groaning only made me suck on him harder and take him in deeper. I want him to fuck my face. "Is that what you want?" His voice made me look up at him and nod my head slightly.

With a growl his hands wrapped themselves in my hair and gripped tightly as he began to slowly thrust his hips against my face. His eye's kept mine and I couldn't look away as his pace became quicker and the thrusting became harder. I could feel him hitting the back of my throat and I tried really hard not to gag, but when it happened he quickly pulled out, letting me catch my breath for a second before shoving his cock back into my mouth and relentlessly fucking it again before pulling out and tapping the tip on my tongue a few times before shoving the whole thing back in again. Every time he did this, he'd fuck my face for longer before pulling out and pumping his cock in front of my face before fucking it once again. I had tears streaming down my face and saliva coated my chin but I didn't give a flying fuck. My cunt was pulsating and more than anything I needed him inside me, one way or another. I reached down but only got my fingertips into the waistband of my panties before he pulled away and quickly pulled me to my feet and off the ground so I was eye level with him.

"Don't touch yourself." He growled out. "Don't make yourself cum, don't use your fingers. Don't use anything. That's not your job right now, it's mine. Do you understand me?"

I frantically nodded my head and he crashed his lips onto mine, obviously not caring that my mouth was covered in drool and precum. That alone was so fucking hot I felt my basement flood and I wrapped my legs around him. His right arm held me up while his left ripped the lacy material from my body and then it happened. His cock slid itself into me and I groaned loudly into his mouth at the fullness. He was so big and it felt so fucking good. I was still a little sore from last night but I honestly didn't give a fuck and if I was completely honest the slight pain made the pleasure so much more sweeter. He held onto my body as he thrust himself into me at a steady but hard pace that knocked the air out of my lungs each time his pelvis connected with my own. My fingernails dug into his shoulders, leaving little indents that for some reason turned me on even more. The more he fucked me, the more I wanted and it just seemed like I couldn't get enough of him. I had the feeling the night before, but this morning it was so much stronger and I found it so hard to hold back.

"I need you so much." I breathed out, my mouth biting into his shoulder so hard and I didn't even register the metallic taste of blood. "Please, I need you."

He walked me over to the sofa and set me down so he could get a better angle and began to thrust into me at a quicker pace but it still wasn't enough. I knew he could go harder but he was holding back and that in turn made me a little angry. I looked at him, a pissed off look on my face that made him stop abruptly and look down at me, a horrified expression on his face and quickly pulled out leaving me feeling empty and fucking livid.

"Natasha," His voice was small and to me sounded scared. He was scared of me? How?

"Why are you holding back?" I spat out at him. I didn't know why I was so angry, I wanted him so bad but I was furious, it didn't feel real. My emotions felt like something else was controlling them. Like there was a chemical reaction that shouldn't be happening inside my body. I was burning up with rage and I knew that I needed some release to make it stop.

"I'm trying not to hurt you, Tash." He breathed out, he was still giving me that scared look and I didn't know why. I reached up and felt my face, it felt normal, why was he so scared of me? He'd said I was fine, he said what I was wasn't anything bad. So they the fuck is he scared?

Remington's Point of View.

I looked at Natasha on her couch in nothing but her light purple bra, as she glared at me. A look of pure hatred on her features and for some reason it scared the fucking living hell out of me. I could hear her thoughts screaming inside her head. Wondering why I looked so scared. Wanting to know why I wouldn't fuck her hard like she wanted. Truth was she'd bitten me and ingested my blood. I didn't want to go to town on her because I hadn't properly fed and I didn't want to get carried away. I could either lose control, bite and drain her or just fuck her so hard I end up killing her. With my blood in her system she'd turn. Plus I wasn't even sure if she could because of what she is I didn't want to even risk it. In a bid to calm her down I quickly pushed her down against the couch and held her there as I went down on her and sucked her clit into my mouth.

Her hands went into my hair again but this time she pulled and fucking hell it hurt, so bad. I didn't care, I carried on sucking on that bud and flicking my tongue over it and I knew she wanted something inside her so I pushed two fingers into her pussy, pressing against her g spot and the tight grip in my hair finally softens a little as her hips begin to move in time with my movements and for the first time I feel her walls begin to contract against my fingers as she cums against my hands and mouth but I don't stop, I quicken my finger fucking and suck harder. I couldn't get that expression on her face out of my mind so I continued my oral torture on her clit until her legs try to clamp down on my head but I pull my fingers from her spasming cunt and hold both her legs down effortlessly.

"Remington stop!" She screams out her whole body shaking almost violently. "Fuck, something is happening I cant- FUUUUCK!"

There it is. The was what I wanted. I move my mouth away replace it with my fingers, rubbing her swollen clit so hard that she full on squirts all over the damn couch and I finally look at her face. The sour look gone from her features as she lays there catching her breath from what I can tell from her thoughts is the first time she's ever actually been able to squirt.

It was a punishment, and before she could even think or catch her breath I had her over me as I thrust into her at a pace so fast that she had to hold onto my shoulders so she couldn't fall back. I was going hard, too. Part of me knew that I could be hurting her but when in her head she seemed to scream 'fuck yeah!' over and over but on the outside she couldn't seem to get any words out, I knew that she was more than enjoying it. She was strong and I should have known that from the get go and just fucked her like I wanted to. Damn like she wanted me to. I knew I was close and I didn't give a fuck. I needed this just as much as she did.

We both came at the same time, both of us groaning out each others names and I knew that although this girl was scary as hell when she was angry and I had a feeling that tasting my blood had a little something to do with that. I knew that even if I wanted to, I couldn't stay away from this little faery girl I'd saved a month ago. Even more than that I didn't plan to.

12