The Hidden Box

Story Info
Son wants Mom after finding hidden mementos from her past.
6.1k words
4.61
90.3k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid the pictures out, side by side, on the edge of my parents bed. My cock was already hard enough to pound nails. It took awhile to dig them out each time, but it was totally worth it.

I can't even remember what I'd been looking for, or maybe I'd just been snooping. Either way, I'd been in my parents closet when I shouldn't have been. I'd thought it strange there was a cardboard box hidden under a stack of my dad's sweaters. Obviously, I couldn't leave it alone. Opening it changed my life.

There'd been some letters on top. Each had my mom's familiar curly handwriting. As I pulled out the stack of them, the pictures hidden underneath captured my attention. Later, when curiosity got the better of me, I did read what she'd written.

My dad had been given an amazing opportunity shortly after I'd just started my first year of grade school. His boss had asked him to oversee a major expansion for the company out west. The project kept him gone for over a year. The letters and photos were from his time away.

They weren't love letters. Each was a detailed account of how horny my mom was for him and all the things she did to cure herself of it. She mostly wrote about making herself come, but there were a couple where she described having sex with other men. Apparently, they'd had an open relationship while he was away, or at the very least, my mom had certain permissions.

The day I found the box, I'd jerked off kneeling on their closet floor. It had taken all of two minutes for the naked pictures of my mom to make me blow my load. There were at least 30. Different angles, different body parts, full body nudes, full body with her dressed in lingerie sexier than I'd seen in any porn, and close ups of her most intimate places.

I was a senior in high school then so I rarely had enough alone time to pull the pictures out whenever I wanted. I would lay in my bed at night and try to call to mind each one. Before long, I was laying in bed thinking of how good my mom still looked, wondering how her body had changed over the course of 13 years. That led to often getting hard while we were in the same room together. A night with my parents, in front of the tv, was torture for me.

I wanted to fuck my mom. Two years after finding the pictures they still occupied my thoughts. Luckily, my college schedule was unusual enough that I had a lot more alone time in the house during the day. I may have even orchestrated it while picking the courses I would take.

I had three favorites that came out of the box every time. One was a close up of her juicy pussy. It was so shiny with her own wetness it had to have been taken after she'd come. The next was a full body photo of her, completely naked, lying on her back, her legs spread to reveal her shaved pussy, pushing her sexy tits together. Lastly was one of her face. It wasn't the face she wore around me, though. Her eyes were glassy and hooded, her lips were open like she was panting through them, and her skin was sweaty and flushed pink. More than anything I wanted to put that look on my mom's face.

I yanked down my boxers and stepped out of them. Standing naked next to my mom's side of their massive bed, I took myself in hand and began stroking my cock. All I could think about was fucking her. Feeling her wet heat wrap around me while I sucked on her hard nipples.

"I want you, Mom," I whispered to her face. My fist moved faster over my cock. Something about talking dirty to my absent mother always made heat flash through my bloodstream. "I want to fuck you so hard. Pound my cock inside you. Oh fuck, I bet your pussy feels good."

I continued to work up to a mind numbing orgasm, totally unaware of what was going to happen.

----

I was too upset to work which bothered me even more. My husband's words from the night before paraded through my brain on a constant loop.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, Jilly. I love her."

For years Kurt and I had tried to keep our passion for each other alive. Our most recent trick, one I'd foolishly thought was working, was to have an open marriage wherein we could both sleep with other people, provided we were home with each other every night. But Kurt had gone and fallen in love with one of his girlfriends.

"I want to be with her," he'd said, looking at me with pity. I'm sure he felt bad for going back on our promise that no one would come between us. No one would become more important to us than we were to each other. People think women fall in love too quickly. Too easily. It's not necessarily the case. The grass is always greener for men like my husband.

It had taken my supervisor all of ten minutes to guage my heartache. I'd spent almost an hour pouring my heart out to the woman before she insisted I go home and rest.

On the way, my thoughts were about Tyson, our son. He was old enough to hear the whole story, I just didn't want him to be angry with me. Again, men get treated differently in these sorts of situations. Women are expected to be loyal and dutiful. At least that was the case when my parents were both unfaithful, though they were trying to hide their affairs from one another. I'd watched as more people comforted my father through the divorce and villainized my mom.

My face was still wet with tears as I made my way down the hall to my bedroom.

"Mom," Tyson groaned. Was he hurt? My heart immediately started pounding. "Oh fuck! Fuck!"

I ran into my room, slamming to a halt when I saw my twenty year old son, naked, bent over the edge of my bed. He was masturbating, orgasming, ejacualating into the fabric of his underwear.

His eyes met mine, both of us shocked. He covered himself with his boxers, but his hips still jerked as he rushed to finish coming. I diverted my eyes.

The box we'd kept hidden in our closet was sitting on the floor at his feet. Photo after photo of me was arranged on top of my comforter. Oh God, the pictures. The letters! My skin heated with shame. My hand moved up to cover my mouth and attempt to hold in my fresh sob. It failed.

"Mom?" Tyson whispered, out of breath.

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't face him or anything about the last 16 hours of my life. I ran.

----

"Mom!" I yelled after her while I struggled with what to do. I was naked. If I took the underwear away, I'd be covered in my own cum.

I wanted to shove everything back in the box and hide it away like I could deny what I'd done. What she saw. But that was foolish. There was no going back. What bothered me more than my embarrassment was her reaction.

Without anymore thought I ran after her, but I heard a door slam before I even made it down the hall. The large living room window revealed her car, backing down the driveway quickly and launching down the road.

Why was she home? And where the fuck was she going? Her face flashed behind my lids. She'd been flushed and her lips had been parted, but damn it, not from pleasure. And she'd been crying. Her cheeks were wet, the collar of her shirt soaked. That wasn't from discovering me. That was something else.

"Fuck!" I yelled again. What the fuck was going on?

I ran back down the hall to the bathroom and threw my boxers in the sink. Grabbing a towel, I swiped furiously at my groin trying to erase the evidence of my transgression. The dry texture was rough on my sensitive cock, but I did my best to ignore it. I'd just come in front of my mother. To pictures of my mother. Jesus.

I crossed the hall to my room and to my phone still sitting next to my unmade bed. I found mom's number and pressed the icon to connect. I had no fucking clue what to say but I was scared. My heart was pounding, I still hadn't caught my breath, and I was a hell of a lot sweatier than I would typically be from just jerking off.

"Hi, you've reached Jill. I can't take..."

I ended the call and texted her instead.

Me: Come home, please. I know you're upset. I want to talk. I'm so sorry, Mom.

Minutes passed. I pulled on sweats and a tshirt.

Me: Please call me if you don't want to come home yet.

Still, nothing.

Me: Why were you crying? Did something bad happen?

I was afraid Grandma had died or something. Or God, my dad. I couldn't imagine, or didn't want to, my mom getting terrible news only to come home and see me jacking off to her biggest secret. I was feeling like a shit human being. Finally, my phone vibrated.

Mom: No, nothing like you're thinking.

Me: Mom, I'm so sorry.

Mom: It's ok, honey. I'm just really embarrassed. Ashamed actually.

Fuck this, I thought. I'm calling her.

The phone rang several times. I was sure she wasn't going to pick up, but then she did. "Hey."

"Why are you ashamed, Mom? I should be."

"I just... did you read the letters, honey?"

"Yeah."

I could hear her crying and again, I felt like shit.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just missed your dad so much. I never wanted you to find out about that."

"Mom, it's not... I mean, it doesn't make me think any less of you."

"It doesn't?"

"God, no. I... Can you please come home so we can talk about it?"

My own humiliation forgotten, I just wanted to make her feel better. My mom could literally do no wrong. I wanted her to understand that unconditional love went both ways.

"I'm on my way to your father's office."

I felt like I was going to puke. "Please don't tell him."

"No, Tyson. I won't. I'm not going because of... that."

I relaxed a little bit, but not much. She could be lying. Her and Dad obviously had secrets. What if she told him, but asked him not to say or do anything?

"Do you promise? It's not... I'm just really embarrassed, Mom. I'm so sorry."

"Oh honey, don't worry about that. It's just between us, I promise."

She let me go and I tried to go on with my day. I put their box back, showered and dressed, and went to my 11am lecture. I didn't hear a thing my Econ professor said.

Mom texted me around 2:00.

Mom: Can you be home for dinner tonight. Around 6?

Sure, was all I said, but my head was spinning with dread and suspicion. I hadn't recieved a request to be home for dinner since high school. She often asked if I would be, but rarely expressed my need to be.

They walked in together. Dad was carrying bags of take out. Mom was following him with her eyes still puffy and her cheeks still red. Shit, I thought. But it wasn't at all what I'd feared.

----

"Are you ok?"

She nodded. "I will be, honey."

We were sitting on the couch. They'd explained their split over eggrolls and then my dad packed a small bag and left.

"I'm sorry he hurt you."

"It's complicated. When he told me, I was very hurt. I think I'm just disappointed though."

"How come?"

"We wouldn't have had an open relationship if things between us were still good. We were attempting to keep our marriage worth it. Like, giving ourselves a way to tolerate staying together. And it was always a possibility that one of us would get attached to our other partners. We were willing to risk that. I guess I just feel like our plan failed. And I'm really scared that we hurt you."

"You didn't. Don't feel that way. I'm sad for you. i don't want you to be unhappy. But if you both end up in a better place, I'll be fine."

"I love you so much, Tyson". She scooted over and put her arms around me so I lifted her and put her on my lap.

"I love you too," I whispered as I rubbed a hand up and down her back.

We were still and quiet for a long time, more relaxed than we'd been all day. I didn't want to ruin it, but I couldn't stand the elephant in the room.

"Mom?" I pulled back slightly encouraging her to look at me. She lifted her head and met my eyes. "About earlier."

She looked down, her cheeks turning red again. She was still ashamed which is why some things needed to be said.

"I'm sorry I invaded your privacy. It won't happen again."

She shook her head, "It's ok, Tyson."

"It's not ok. Please look at me."

She took a long time to raise her eyes back to mine.

"The letters were the sexiest things I've ever read. The pictures were the sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Tyson."

"No, Mom. Listen to me please."

She took a deep breath and let her arms fall from my shoulders, down my arms, until her hands worried themselves in her lap. They were dangerously close to my growing cock.

"I'm sure you've figured out that today wasn't the first time I've seen them." She nodded. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since I found them. It's been a long time, Mom. If I thought badly about you, I wouldn't have been able to hide it for the past two years. I wouldn't have kept going back to that closet to see you again or to read about you again."

"Ty." She said my name like a warning.

"You're so beautiful, Mom." I took her face in my hands. "You're incredible."

"I'm your mother, baby."

I nodded. "I know. And it never stopped me from wanting the woman in that box. Then one day I realized the woman in that box was standing right in front of me. She's sitting right here on my lap. I want her so bad."

"We can't." Fuck me if she didn't say it like she wished it weren't the case.

"But you want to?" She didn't answer, just looked back and forth between my eyes. "Can I have her?"

----

What was I doing? I sat in my son's lap seriously considering having sex with him. Letting him seduce me with his comfort and his words. How many more mistakes could I actually make?

"No, Tyson. I'm sorry, honey." I pulled his hands away from my face. "Thank you for... well, for not judging me for anything."

I got up from his lap, noticing the way his pants were bulging over his aroused cock. I was immediately disgusted with myself for referring to my own son's penis as a cock. What the fuck was wrong with me?

He followed me up and reached for me again. I let him take me in his arms. He was so grown up. My child was a man. Not only physically, but the way he'd taken the news about me and Kurt. Not to mention the way he insisted on talking about the letters and photos when I probably would have let it eat me up inside, too afraid to confront the truth. All I'd ever wanted was for him to be better than me, do better than me. And he was. He did. The pride and the love I felt in that moment had me wrapping my arms around him again.

"I love you so much, I told him."

His arm around my waist squeezed me tighter, while his other hand came up and buried itself in my hair. Before I understood, he moved my head to the side and his lips crashed down on mine. He didn't linger, instead he broke the connection, tilted his head and made contact again.

Oh God. His lips were so soft and partially open each time he used them to take mine. Over and over he kissed me. I learned his timing and began meeting his mouth before he could come the whole way. He groaned, acknowledging my participation and licked the seam of my lips. My gasp opened me up for him and he dove inside.

His fingers fisted my hair as he licked my mouth, my tongue, and for some reason all I could do was let him. Even when he palmed one cheek of my ass and pulled my soft body into his hard one, I still didn't protest. I could think of the words but I couldn't find my voice.

He backed up, pulling me along, until he dropped back down on the couch. I straddled him again, my hips fitting over his lap like two pieces of a puzzle. His cock was hard under me, straining against his sweats and pushing against my core.

When my fingers dove into his hair he let go of mine and clutched my rounded hips. He dragged me along his length and moaned into my mouth.

"Ty!" I broke away and found his eyes boring into mine. My protests died then and there.

He rocked my hips delivering pleasure to the places we both needed it. "Please, Mom. Fuck me just like this. Even if I never have anything more, I want this."

I couldn't deny him. I'm not sure I wanted to. I used my body to grind against his.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

"Tyson. Baby. You feel so good."

"You make me so hard, Mom."

My pussy clenched from his admission. I wanted to give him everything so I grabbed his hands and put them over my tits. The more aroused I became, the heavier they felt.

He massaged them gently and plucked at the hard nipples of each one. His eyes closed and his head fell back against the couch. Ragged breaths rushed past his lips. I was going to make him come. My son.

It had been so long since I felt so powerful sexually just from the fierceness from which he wanted me. I was afraid I was already addicted to the feeling.

I jerked my hips against him faster trying desperately to force his orgasm and find my own. My panties were soaked and even my jeans were feeling damp. "Oh God, Ty."

"Fuck me, Mom. I'm gonna come so hard for you."

"It's not enough, baby. It's not... oh God. More Tyson. Mommy needs more."

He grabbed my face and forced us together until our noses touched. "Tell me you want my cock, Mom."

My whole body jerked from the wrongness of it, yet he was so right. "I want your cock. Give me your cock, Son. Please."

"Fuck!"

He got up so fast, I yelped, but hung on. He flipped us, slamming my back down on the couch, before yanking at the button of my pants.

----

"I need to be inside you," I growled pulling my mother's pants and underwear down her legs. The material was dark with wetness from her cunt.

"Yes."

I pushed her thighs apart and gazed down at her dripping sex. "So fucking beautiful," I mumbled swiping my fingers across her wet lips.

At the same time I pushed my pants down. My mom's eyes grew wide when my cock bounced free. I painted the head with moisture from her pussy and stroked it for her. "Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Tyson."

I lined my cock up with her pussy.

"Put your cock inside me, baby."

I pushed, sinking the head into her heat.

"Oh shit. More. Give Mommy all of your cock."

"Fuck, Mom." I pushed forward and my shaft finally disappeared inside the woman I'd been lusting after for two years. The woman in the box who had barely changed from the knockout she'd been. The woman who gave me life.

"Ahh fuck!" I'd never felt anything half as good and my mom's pussy. "So wet, so hot, Mom."

I stayed on my knees, too entranced by the sight of her pussy engulfing my rigid dick. Over and over my cock slid out of her, shining with her arousal, only to drive back inside until our bodies were pressed together.

While I'd been distracted, she'd lifted her shirt and bra, freeing her tits, allowing them to bounce with the impact of my thrusts.

"Fuck, you're so perfect. I love your tits, Mom. I love your hot cunt. I've dreamed of fucking you so hard until you come around my cock."

"Ty, baby."

"I'm gonna come. Fuck. I'm so close."

"Don't stop."

"It's so good. You're gonna make me come."

"Don't stop, baby. Make Mommy come too."

"Can I come inside you?"

"Yes! Oh God yes, baby. Fill my pussy with your cum."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm coming. Mom I can't stop, I'm coming! Ahhh! Fuck!"

Her cunt chose that moment to close around me like a vise. She screamed as I flooded her, sending my entire release toward her womb, while her pussy pulsed, and pulled at my cock.

I buried myself deep and threw my body onto hers, claiming her mouth while I claimed her cunt. I grunted with every shot of cum. Over and over I seeded my own mother until I was empty.

We didn't move. Our breaths mixed together between our mouths. Her pussy randomly squeezed my softening prick and I groaned. I didn't want it to be over, but I had a feeling it was. A feeling that was confirmed when she whispered, "Get up, honey."

"Mom..."

"Let me up, Tyson. Now, please."

I crawled off her and sat my ass on the couch. She rolled until her knees hit the floor. She wiggled her bra and shirt back into place and reached for her pants. Then she ran. Again.

12