The Hidden Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

What have I done? What have I done? My mind chanted the question over and over as I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door.

"Oh God," I whispered as the tears came.

It was that box. That vile box of my sins, my transgressions, my wantonness. It had made me think I could fix my marriage. It had ruined my son. It was all my fault.

I ran to the closet and began throwing my husband's clothes to the floor. All of them. I needed them out, I needed to purge this deep black feeling in my chest.

I'd liked it. I'd begged him. I'd orgasmed harder than I had with any lover. It didn't make sense! It was cruel and harsh and how could I let it happen?

I grabbed the box off the shelf and ran back into my bedroom. I threw the lid off and dumped the contents onto the bed. Letter after letter and lewd, disgusting photographs rained down on my comforter. I heaved the empty box as hard as I could and heard it hit the wall before falling to the carpet.

My hands grabbed fistfuls of my sins and tore at them. Pulling and clawing and throwing, I destroyed them as if I could destroy the past the same way.

I know I screamed. Wailed. Sobbed. I even pleaded with the ghosts of my history to go away, to leave me, until I had nothing left. On the shredded pile of my past, I slept.

----

I was gutted.

The hardest thing I'd ever been through was standing still, helpless, listening to my mom fall apart, with a locked door between us.

I had no idea what to do. I thought about breaking it down to get to her. I thought about begging her to let me in. In the end I just stood, a sentry to her private pain, until everything went quiet.

What now? It was all I could think about. Dad and I had destroyed her. One from not wanting her, one from wanting her too much. It was all backwards and mixed up, like the wrong feelings were deposited in us by accident.

Should I stay? Should I go? I'd meant what I said about wanting her to be happy. That's all I wanted. And then my selfishness blinded me to consequence.

I went to my room and threw some clothes in my gym bag. Enough for a few days. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I felt like my presence would be worse, so I also called my Aunt Rachel, Mom's sister.

"Hey, honey. What's going on?"

"Rach, Mom's really upset. Her and Dad are splitting up and I... well it seems like I made things worse."

"Oh honey, how?"

"Can you just come over? I think I should go stay with a friend for a few days. I just. I need you to take care of her."

"Of course. I'm on my way."

I was about to leave when I saw her phone laying on the counter, so I texted her.

Me: I'm sorry if I upset you, Mom. I'm going to give you some space, but I called Rachel. I'm sorry if that was the wrong thing to do, but I didn't want you to be alone. I love you. More than anything and I don't regret any of it.

In the end, I didn't go to a friend's house. I went to a hotel. I wanted to be alone. I wanted to be able to cry over my mother's pain without questions. I want to make myself come thinking about my mother's body, her breaths, both of which I wanted to drown in, and I wanted to do so without guilt.

Could I live with her again, just as her son? I knew I could, but I had my doubts that she could. When I'd left her, it didn't sound like anything could go back to the way it was. Could I date? Could I fuck anyone else? I decided the answer was no, not for a long time.

On day three, she texted me for the first time.

Mom: You don't have to stay away unless you want to. Come home any time, Tyson.

I didn't answer her, mostly because I didn't know what to do. I knew I did not want to stay away. I also knew I did not want to hurt her or be hurt again.

Indecision weighed on me until 1am. I tossed and turned, unable to sleep and it was suddenly obvious why. I wanted to go home.

I packed my stuff up and tidied the room a little, before turning my key in at the front desk.

When I got home, the house was dark, quiet. She would be sleeping and it was probably for the best. Anything we needed to say would come out better when we were rested.

I crept through the house quietly and made my way to my room. Her bedroom door was shut. Still, I made sure mine was closed tight behind me before I risked flipping on the light.

She'd straightened up. I had a basket of clean clothes and the bed was made. Any mind I was paying to that went away as soon as I saw a box in the middle of my mattress.

It was solid wood with a latch. I'd never seen it before. There was a lock, but it hung open, the key dangling from the opposite end.

I approached it like it might hold a venomous snake. I slid the lock out and opened the lid. My heart was pounding.

Inside, there was a folded piece of paper laying on a bed of photographs. I picked up the paper, but couldn't tear my eyes away from the rest. All were pictures of my mom, just like the old box. The pictures weren't 15 years old though. They were of the mom I knew as a 20 year old. They were of the mom I'd fucked.

Her body, her face, clothed, naked, spread, teasing, her fingers, toys, on her back, on her stomach, her side, her bed, my bed, wet sheets.

"Fuck," I whispered. My cock grew hard almost instantly.

I unfolded the letter.

Tyson,

I can't stop thinking about you. Not only because you're mine, a piece of me, my whole heart, but also because my body doesn't want to be without yours anymore. The memory of your hands on me is so realistic, I can feel them. Your mouth. Your incredible cock.

I need you, baby.

I've never felt like this. I didn't know where the other half of me was until you were inside me.

For three nights I've laid here alone wishing I had your arms around me and your mouth on me. I'm not missing my husband, as I should, I'm missing my son.

My pussy gets wet everytime I remember being filled by you. I've made myself come so hard while crying over the thought that I'll never feel you inside me again. I want you, Tyson. Right or wrong, I want us to move forward together. I want to feel you on top of me, driving your cock into me, shooting your cum inside me as often as you'll have me.

I want to fill this new box with us.

Please, baby.

Love, Mom.

----

The bed dipped as a warm body slid in behind me. It was dark. It felt like I'd just fallen asleep, but the clock said it had been hours.

Warm skin pressed against my back and strong arms wrapped around me.

"Tyson?"

"Shhhh, Mom. Don't say anything."

His hips spooned me and his bare, hard cock pressed into my ass. His hand slid up and cupped my breast.

"I want you so fucking much." His lips follwed his breath, kissing my exposed shoulder before sliding down my upper arm.

He pulled the covers off of us. The chill of the air had me seeking the heat of his body. He rolled me to my back and kissed lower. His lips and tongue rousing me from sleep completely.

My pussy clenched when he took my nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard and memories assailed me. He was my son. Instead of a wave of guilt, the thought sent shockwaves of lust through me.

"Tyson," I moaned. "I need..." I didn't know what I needed, but his tenderness wasn't it. I appreciated that he wanted to handle me with care, but the need I felt would not be pushed aside.

He was bigger, stronger than me, but I was determined. I planted my foot in the mattress and pushed, rolling both of us across the big bed until he was on his back.

I grabbed his hard cock in my hand only seconds before I put my lips around him.

He cried out. His hips jerked up off the bed. "Oh fuck!"

My tongue licked away the fluid at his tip. He tasted so good, even just his skin. I moaned around his thick head before moving to lick his hard shaft. Up and down each side, I made him wet with my tongue so he would slide in and out of my lips easily.

"Jesus, Mom!" His thigh muscles tensed beneath my chest where I lay when again, I took him into my mouth.

I bobbed my head, fucking him fast for several passes before relaxing my throat and letting his cock slide all the way in. I took all of him, even reached out to lick his tight sac with my tongue.

Fingers wound unto my hair. He twisted and pulled as he lifted me several inches until his hips could do all the work. He fucked my mouth while I looked up into his eyes. Raw need looked back at me.

"Oh God. I love fucking your mouth." Not to be outdone, I used one of my hands to roll and squeeze his balls. "Fuck yes! Play with them while I fuck your throat. That's what you want, right?"

I moaned, unable to answer any other way.

He pushed my head lower so that each of his thrusts sent his cock down far enough to cut off my breath.

I was lost in my own pleasure when he stilled with his cock completely buried and a bright flash startled me. I looked up and found him holding his phone.

"For the box," he whispered.

As if he didn't know how I would react, he released his hold on me and I backed off his cock.

My cunt was dripping wet for him. He was everything I wanted a lover to be and the best part was the unconditional love between us.

----

She stared at me for so long, I began to worry that I'd overstepped by taking a photo of the single most erotic experience of my life. But then she moved. Fast. She crawled over me in a frenzy and kissed me hard.

She reached between us and held my cock up to be encased in her soaked pussy. If I fucked her hard the first time we were together, she fucked me like she was trying to kill both of us.

Her sexy, naked body moved over me in slow motion right before my eyes while her hips moved her cunt along my cock in what felt like double time.

"Tyson." She groaned, sitting up and playing with her own tits while I held on to the headboard. "Tyson, baby."

"Fuck yeah, Mom. Fuck yourself on your baby boy's hard cock." Her pussy spasmed at my words so I kept going. "You love your son's dick, don't you?"

"Yes!" She threw her head back far enough that her long hair brushed my thighs.

"I can't wait to feel your hot cunt coming all over me." I bounced my hips off the mattress in a rhythm that helped me get deeper.

"Shit! Tyson." She started screaming in short bursts every time she rocked forward to take all of me, dragging her hard clit against the base of my cock.

"Come for me. Come all over your son's cock. Your pussy will be full of my cum soon. That's my womb, Mom. I'm the only one who's ever been that deep inside you and I'm going to plant my seed there."

"Oh God, yes! Yes!"

She lost her momentum as her body surrendered to her climax. I flipped us, putting her under me and kept thrusting hard and deep while her pussy drummed around my cock.

"You look so beautiful when you come." Finally, I saw a flash of the look I'd wanted to put on her face for two years. "Oh fuck, so fucking perfect!"

I pounded my cock into her like I'd always dreamed of. Making her scream, making her so wet, her cream built up around the base of my shaft.

"You want my cum there don't you?"

"Yes, baby! Come in me."

"Fuck." My balls pulled up and I tried so hard, but my hips couldn't maintain. I was barely moving in and out of her while it still felt like a freight train ran through me. "Here it comes. Oh fuck, here... I'm coming! So. Fucking. Good. Mom!"

My body did what it wanted, and what it wanted was to push forward and shoot deep. Each kick of my cock brushed my tip against the back wall of her cunt as I painted it with rope after rope of my seed.

I stayed inside her while I kissed her until I was rock hard again. She let me love her the second time. Slow and sweet. "We're doing this, Mom." I informed her. "Every day until one of us doesn't want it anymore, it's just about us."

She nodded in the dark. "Yes, baby."

Neither of us ever tired of the other and for 18 years we had the perfect relationship. We lost one child and never tried for another, but I finally married at 42 and became the bonus dad to four. And deep in my closet, I have a box.

12