All Comments on 'The Hidden Box'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me at the "open relationship" discovery about his parents. Ruined what would have been far more heated otherwise.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Parents can't hide their true sexuality

Can never tame unbridled passion

oediplexoediplexover 2 years ago

This was the perfect hot story, well timed, 2 points of view. I thank you so much for a much needed come!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent piece of work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but the end was a bit sad, would have been 5 stars if they had many kids together, like they should have had.

NS_StoriesNS_Storiesover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read. Look forward to more. 😀

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I enjoyed reading both pov's, it let us see how it call came together. Not sure about that last paragraph, but other then that it was very well written. 5stars.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Well written, good length, steamy sex , I would love to learn more of this craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I fired off like a cannon after I finished reading it. Thank you!

bwmombwmomover 2 years ago

Oh my, this was just lovely and so, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some great back and forth between the characters, so much intensity, so much passion, so many varying emotions and all of it ending it hot, nasty sex. Thanks again for another five star effort, girlwithagift keeps on giving. Literotica owes you big time, you probably are driving more traffic here than anyone. Keep up the great work. And yes, I still miss you.

tfw

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Good story--normally I don't like mom/son stories but this one was good until the very last paragraph. It left me totally unfulfilled....what happened? Did she die? I don't want to read a hot loving incest story with such a confusing ending. It took away from the story, for me.

sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

Really great until the very end. Why on earth would you spoil their happiness with miscarriages and separation?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect... until the final paragraph where you took a dump on it. I mean really? Saying they had a perfect relationship for 18 years but then a miscarriage, then he gets married and has kids to someone else? Fuck. Off. I'm just going to assume that last paragraph is some sick joke to piss readers off. Makes no damn sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...