All Comments on 'The High Priest of the Goddess'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Well Written

That was a very interesting read and very well done. Lots of interesting twists I didn't see coming.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Well done! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You often switch tenses

If the scene is in the past tense, STAY in the past tense, and so on.

Otherwise. a fun story that could be improved by a knowledgeable Editor.

supplestrawberrysupplestrawberryover 3 years ago

the only thing bad about this was that it ended :( I'm hooked on this world and the culture you've created; it's so captivating from how original the premise is and well-written it is, to the content itself. I find myself thinking about this story and coming back to it days after. please consider writing another story like this, it was amazing <3

and I have to say, I found the first part with the son cheating on his wife with his mother to be insanely erotic!

MsinodehMsinodehabout 3 years ago

Yeah this story and setup was great!

Hopeful there will be a continuation ... I found the part with him & the twins very hot. Hopefully they can share more nights of revealing with the priest again:)

EdGuy1EdGuy1about 3 years ago

This story is amazing, i wish to see more about this sexy world and more incestual scenarios, as well as more details about this sexually liberated religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story but it need some work. The internal logic seems to work and is consistent. You have made some attempts to eliminate modern terminology and slang, however there is still far to much, and it distract the reader from the story. Long story short I did enjoy it.

switch_bitchswitch_bitch7 months ago

One of my absolute favourite stories on this site. It could use some editing to polish it -such as, swapping out newer words and phrases for older terminology- but other than small changes like that it is fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.