The High School Librarian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pattern repeated itself from day-to-day-to-day, but haphazardly. We weren't often alone and I was only scheduled to help out two periods a week. I began to find myself at the library more often than i needed to be. I familiarized myself with the library's lunchtime schedule - I would drop by her office from the hall door (avoiding a trek through the library), bringing her a treat from the cafeteria. If she was busy or the office was being used, she left a red rubber band on the door knob. We valued our private time together and were circumspect enough to try and keep our time together to ourselves -- we didn't take risks. I didn't share any of this with Caroline or Kate.

As we got to know each other a little better, we began to open up and share some of our more private and intimate thoughts. I was enamored with her and told her more than I should have -- confidential details about my bond with Caroline and Kate and my developing exhibitionism. Rather than being judgemental about our intimate confessions, our recollections gave us each a sense of exhilaration as we shared our past transgressions (she had a lot more to share than I did!) I knew I could trust Ginger with my secrets. We were both developing an unstated understanding and affection for each other.

When I asked her again about her uniform, she told me that she had chafed at the restrictions of the dress codes for both staff and students when she had arrived at the school last year. Searching for a solution, she had found an archaic Dress Code for both staff and students in the school archives. From the founding of the school in the mid-60's, it stipulated that both senior students and female staff were to wear garter belts, stockings and high heels WITH THEIR UNIFORMS. Although the original Dress Code had been long forgotten, it had never been supplanted by a new, updated version. Miss Sullivan had managed to reintroduce compulsory stockings and heels for senior students and staff by simply pointing out the stipulations of the Dress Code.

The conservative Parents Council had been persuaded by her forceful arguments and senior students (ladies) who had reached the age of majority (18) HAD to ditch the knee socks and loafers for stockings and heels. It was compulsory for students. The change in the atmosphere at school and in the halls had been immediate -- fully a quarter of all the female students in the halls were now wearing stockings and heels and there was the occasional twisted ankle as a result. Juniors who had not reached their 18th birthday were anxious to do so, knowing that the male students loved the look. Male students began to get caught peeping on their female counterparts.

When all was said and done, Miss Sullivan was the only staff member to opt for wearing a uniform herself. The other female staff members had objected, but the Ginger Fox stuck to her guns and exercised her right to do so. She had quickly realized the advantages of a uniform and had several kilts and a couple of blazers tailor-made to wear on a daily basis. She had stopped wearing pantyhose in her teens, realizing that her long and shapely legs were complimented perfectly by stockings with a garter belt. They were a much better way to show off her legs, which she was quite proud of.

I was a bit tongue-tied, but I blurted out that I LOVED her legs and that she was incredibly beautiful. She pouted, biting her lip as she tilted her head. Looking adorable, she admitted her own infatuation for me. She was intrigued by my physique and my endowment. Now that she had had a chance to witness it up close...

12