The High School Principal Ch. 07

Story Info
Horny High School principal finally finds true love.
11.1k words
4.77
31.2k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

Horny Principal Finds True Love ©

One of our teachers, a sleazy guy named Mark who taught Calculus, had introduced me to two Seniors who were willing to fuck. Mark seemed to know about the private lives of several teachers, and he had told me that the French Teacher, Simone, and the Home Economics teacher, Beverly, were both known to fuck. Simone was hot as hell. She was probably in her late 20's, but no more than 32, about 5'5", 125 pounds, with short brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She probably had the best body of any teacher in the school, and she dressed to accentuate her figure. I knew most of the football team, who could barely form a sentence in English, were taking French just to be near her. I was pretty sure she wasn't fucking any of her students, but Mark said he had heard that she had fucked a couple of the teachers. I found out she didn't have a class during fourth period, so I decided to pay her a visit.

When I walked in her classroom, she was sitting at her desk, apparently grading some papers. She looked up with a surprised look on her face as she said, "Dr. Masters! What a surprise. What can I do for you?"

"Please, call me Bob. Can I call you Simone?"

"Of course. Have a seat."

I pulled a seat away from a student desk and sat down so I had a view of her very shapely legs. I crossed my legs, hoping to keep from getting an erection. I said, "Simone, how's everything going in your class this year? Any problems?"

"No sir, not at all. Everything is going fine."

"Good. Glad to hear it. Is everyone grasping your subject matter? Do you have any students who you don't think are going to pass?"

"No, not really. Everyone is doing good so far."

"Good. That's obviously due to your excellent teaching abilities. Just thought I would see how everything is going. I haven't really had a chance to have a discussion with you before."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room as she didn't know what to say, and I was trying to come up with my next move. Finally, I said, "Simone, I don't mean to be forward, and please feel free to tell me if you are uncomfortable or want me to leave, but I have been meaning to talk to you before this. I'm not sure why I haven't. This is awkward. Anyway, I have been meaning to have a talk with you because I have been wanting to ask if you would be interested in going to dinner with me."

Again, there was an awkward silence before she smiled and finally said, "I don't know why you find it awkward to come and talk to me. I'm flattered and I would very much like to have dinner with you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. Of course. What did you have in mind?"

We discussed different types of food and various restaurants before she asked me if I liked French food. I admitted that I didn't think I had ever had French food. She said, "I really appreciate you offering to buy me dinner, but let me make a counter-offer, if I may be so bold. How about if you come to my house and I will prepare a French meal for us?"

I agreed and met her at her house on Saturday night. I brought a bottle of what I hoped was a very good French wine. At least, the guy at the liquor store assured me it was. The food was amazing. I knew nothing about French food, so she explained that the salad was called Nicoise, and the main course was described as a classic chicken dish called Coq au Vin which she said means "rooster in wine". Again, it was delicious. Just when I thought we were finished, she brought out Crepes with Blueberry Jam for dessert. She was not only beautiful, she was an excellent cook, too.

During dinner, she told me about her family and explained that she was born in France, but her family had moved to the U.S. when she was 12 years old. She had grown up in Waco and had actually gone to High School at our school. She graduated from Baylor with a degree in Education, and since she was fluent in both French and English, she became a French teacher. She had a sister who was three years younger than her and married, but they hadn't talked in several years.

After dinner we went to the living room where we had another glass of wine while sitting in a love seat. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I put my glass down and reached over to take her hand and brought it to my lips to kiss it. When I returned her hand to where it had been, she lifted mine up and kissed it as well. When she brought my hand back down, she placed it on her upper thigh. I could feel the heat coming from her and I was trying my best not to get an erection. When I looked at her again, she had a look of expectation, like she was waiting on me to make a move. I took a chance and moved toward her to kiss her. She immediately responded by putting her hand behind my head, pulling me closer, and she opened her mouth as my lips pressed against hers. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before I whispered, "Simone, I want to make love to you."

She answered by saying, "Yes, come make love to me."

She stood up, took my hand, and led me back to her bedroom where we quickly undressed.

I laid her back on the bed and kneeled between her legs. The aroma assaulting my nostrils was intoxicating and caused me to get immediately aroused. When I placed my tongue on the outer lips of her already wet pussy, she started moaning and moving her ass around on the bed. I parted her lips and stuck my tongue in, moving my tongue up and down and side to side. When I licked her clit, she moaned loudly, arched her back, and lifted her hips off the bed. She placed a hand on the back of my head and groaned, "Oh fuck. That feels so good. Lick my pussy. Make me cum."

My mouth was coated with her juices as I continued lapping her sweet cunt. When I stuck a finger in and started fucking her with it, she let out a high-pitched squeal and exploded with a massive orgasm. I kept up my assault on her pussy using my tongue and now two fingers until she pleaded with me, "No more! I can't take any more! Please come fuck me!"

I reluctantly pulled my face away from her pussy and noticed my face was thoroughly coated with the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted, and there was a puddle on the sheets between her legs. I pulled her up to the center of the bed and started to guide my cock to her sopping pussy, but she grabbed my head and pulled my face to hers to give me a very passionate kiss. The fact that my mouth was coated with her cum didn't seem to bother her. I was still kneeling between her legs waiting to put my cock inside her as she said, breathlessly, "My god! No one has ever eaten me like that! You are very good at eating pussy and I want you to do it again later, but now I want you to put that big cock in me and fuck me!"

Never one to deny a girl her wishes, I placed the head of my cock against her opening and pushed in until just the head was surrounded by her warm tunnel. I paused for a second while I enjoyed the feeling of her cunt squeezing my shaft, but she became impatient and started pulling on my ass cheeks, urging me to go deeper. I got the hint and plunged in about halfway and then withdrew all the way to the tip before plunging back in again. She moved her hands up from my ass to my shoulder blades and dug her fingernails in as she screamed, "Oh, god yes! Fuck me!" She wrapped her legs around me, and I could feel her body shudder as she had a very big and wet orgasm. Shit! I can usually get at least ten good strokes in before the girl comes, but she had just had a massive orgasm after only two strokes. Maybe she just hadn't been fucked in a long time. Oh well, it didn't really matter. I went back to concentrating on the task at hand.

After giving her a minute to recover from her climax, I started pumping my cock in and out, slowly at first and only giving her about half of my length. She was moving her ass up and down, back and forth, and mumbling incoherently, sometimes in French and sometimes in English, saying things like, "Oh, yes. Fuck me. Your cock feels so good." As she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, I decided to start stroking a little faster and plunging my cock in a little deeper. Fuck! I wasn't really expecting her response. She started bucking her ass up to meet each stroke, she dug her heels into my ass and started pulling, she was still digging her nails in my back, and as she had another earth shattering orgasm, she screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! OH FUCK, GIVE ME THAT COCK! SHIT! I'M CUMMMINNNGGGG!" Did I say she was screaming? I mean she was screaming so loud I was sure her neighbors heard her.

I slowed down a little to let her recover again, and then I started pumping hard, fast, and deep. Pretty soon I felt my balls tighten and I knew I couldn't hold back. I said, "Simone, I need to cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy! Cum in me. Let me feel it!"

As I shot an unusually large load of cum in her hot pussy, she had another climax. We lay side by side, breathing hard and trying to catch our breath. When we had sufficiently recovered, she took my hand in hers, turned her head so she was looking into my eyes, and said, "That was amazing. I have had a couple of brief encounters with a couple of other teachers, but I have never been fucked like that. Did you like it as much as I did?"

I smiled at her and then rolled over so I could kiss her. She responded by hungrily pressing her lips to mine, opening her mouth, and darting her tongue inside my mouth. When I could finally break away from our kiss, I answered, "Simone, you are the most beautiful and erotic woman I have ever been with. Did I like it? No, I fucking loved it. That was the most mind-blowing sex I have ever had. Please tell me we can do it again."

She chuckled as she pulled me to her to give me another kiss. She started to say something, but she stopped when she felt my dick rising against her thigh. She looked down and then wrapped her fingers around my cock, gave it a couple of strokes and then said, "You've got to be kidding me! You're hard again already?"

"What can I say, Simone. It seems to like your pussy. I know I do. No, I take that back. What I meant to say was, I love your pussy! I can't get enough of it."

"Well, if you love my pussy, wait until you see what my mouth can do!" With that, she scooted down the bed until she could put my cock in her mouth. I groaned loudly as she started licking around the head of my hard cock, then up and down the sides, before completely engulfing the entire shaft and bobbing her head up and down. I couldn't believe how great her lips felt wrapped around my shaft.

"Oh fuck, Simone. That feels so fucking good."

Apparently encouraged by my compliment, she slid her tongue up until just the head was in her mouth and she started flicking her tongue on my extremely sensitive head before sliding her mouth back down and then resuming her bobbing. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. I couldn't take it anymore, and in just a few more seconds, I groaned, "Oh shit, Simone, I'm gonna cum."

She didn't say anything, she just kept bobbing her head and seemingly sucking me even harder, so I assumed she was okay with me cumming in her mouth. I moaned loudly, "I'm cumming!" as I erupted and began to spurt a huge load of cum into her mouth.

I heard her moan "Mmmm" as she swallowed every drop. She finally lifted her head, looked at me and laughed, "Fuck, Bob! You sure can cum a lot!"

I laughed with her as I answered, "I don't believe I have ever cum so much in such a short period of time. You are an amazing woman. I only hope you will allow me to share your bed again, hopefully sometime soon."

"Tomorrow's Sunday. Do you have any plans?"

"No. I don't have anything planned."

"Good. Then you can fuck me all night. Then, when I wake up in the morning, I will wake you with a nice blowjob, then you can fuck me all day. How does that sound?"

I laughed before answering, "It sounds like I died and went to heaven. I can't imagine anything I would rather do than fucking you."

"Bob, I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not interested in any of my male friends. As you can probably tell, I enjoy sex. I more than enjoyed the way you treated me tonight, or, I should say, I loved the way you ate me and then fucked me. You can fuck me anytime you want to. You said you wanted to share my bed. You can fuck me on the bed, on the couch, on the kitchen table or on the floor. Wherever you want, whenever you want, however you want. You know I don't have a fourth period class. If you want to fuck me in my classroom, I will always be available to you. I'm not kidding when I say I have never been eaten or fucked by anyone like you before. I hope I'm not scaring you away. I know I probably sound obsessive. I just want you to understand that I would really like you to fuck me again, as much as you want to."

We padded into the kitchen, both of us nude, to get a glass of wine. She also got a pastry out of the refrigerator, telling me I needed nourishment to maintain my stamina. When we got back to the bed, we had another lengthy fuck and suck session before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

True to her word, I woke up Sunday morning with my cock in her warm mouth. We fucked for about an hour, then went out to eat brunch. We then spent the rest of the day in bed. We took a break in the late afternoon long enough for her to whip up another delicious dinner. After dinner, we snuggled on her sofa and watched a movie on TV, then went back to the bedroom. She talked me into staying with her on Sunday night even though we had to work on Monday. She assured me she would wake me up early enough for me to go back to my house to shower and change clothes.

I am a confirmed bachelor. My sex drive is so high, I just never thought I could be satisfied with one woman. Simone might be the exception. She obviously enjoyed sex as much as I did, and she was very good with fucking and sucking in every position imaginable. If I wasn't a confirmed bachelor, I would have asked her to marry me. I knew I wasn't going to take that leap, but I wanted to fuck her as much as I could. I really enjoyed our time together. Although I loved eighteen and nineteen-year-old pussy, I decided I was going to give up my two latest fuck buddies. I was fucking Cynthia every Friday night and Irene every Thursday night. I would tell them I couldn't see them anymore so I could devote more time to Simone. Teenage pussy was nice, but Simone was experienced and very sensual. Besides, I could still double team them with Mark on Monday and Thursday after school if I wanted to.

"Simone, I have been tutoring some students a couple of nights a week. I think the ones I was tutoring on Thursday and Friday nights are probably at a point where they no longer need any help. If my Thursday and Friday nights are free, do you think we can spend more time together?"

"Of course. I told you, you can fuck me anytime, anyplace, as much as you like. In fact, I would really like to spend more time with you. You're the first man I have met in a really long time that can please me. Bob, I told you I don't have a boyfriend. I'm 30 years old, so I doubt I'm going to find anyone I would like to marry, much to my mother's disappointment. She was hoping for a grandchild to spoil. Anyway, since I'm not seeing anyone, and not planning on getting married, we can spend as much time together as you would like."

Well, that settled it. I guess if we were teenagers, we would say we were going steady. Of course, I was still fucking Abby on Wednesdays, and I still wanted to get together with Becky on occasion, either alone or in a threesome with one of her cheerleaders. And there was always the chance that Sandra from the school board would call me for a quick fuck. O.K., maybe not going steady, but at least semi-steady. I was only seeing Susan and her daughter Nicole occasionally, so I could probably stop seeing them with no problem. And then there was the school receptionist, Julie, and my assistant, Mary. Even though she was a good fuck, I could probably stop seeing Julie. I was seeing Mary about once a month, sometimes alone and sometimes together with Julie. I would probably put an end to that, although I would still have Mary come in my office occasionally to give me a blowjob.

* * * * *

I went to Simone's classroom at fourth period, not to fuck her, but just to say hello. She gave me a big smile when I walked in and invited me to have a seat. Before I did, I looked over my shoulder to make sure no one was there, and then I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. She parted her lips and put her tongue in my mouth while placing her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me in close. As much as I enjoyed kissing her, I broke it off and nervously looked around again to make sure no one caught us.

"Simone, I could kiss you for hours, but we have to be careful. I just wanted to stop by to tell you what a great time I had this weekend."

I sat down and she sat across from me as I continued. "I enjoyed our time together so much, I can't get you off my mind. I haven't been able to concentrate all morning. I was wondering if we could get together again this weekend."

"Oh, Bob, I would really like that. I have been thinking about you all morning, too."

Since we had almost an hour, I asked her if I could discuss some things with her. She simply answered, "Of course."

"Simone, I'm a grown man, but I feel like a lovesick teenager. As I told you before, I really want to spend more time with you, but there's something you need to know about me before we go too far. I have been thinking about this all morning, and I am so afraid to lose you, but I want to be honest with you so you can make a rational decision before deciding to go too far with me.

As you could probably tell this weekend, I love sex. I have been with a lot of women, but I have never thought about getting married because, first, I have never met a woman who I thought I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Second, I have never thought about getting married because I knew I wouldn't or couldn't be satisfied with one woman. Like I said, I have a very high sex drive and I need to have sex with more than one woman. I don't think I could find a wife who would put up with that, and I would never sneak around and cheat on her. I'm not sure what happened to me this weekend, but I feel like I need to tell you, I think I am falling in love with you. I have been thinking about it all morning and I don't think it was just the sex. There's something about you that makes me feel like I am in love with you. You're beautiful, educated, and have a great personality. I loved having dinner with you and talking with you, and just being with you. Of course, I loved the sex, but it was more than that. You are the first woman I have seriously thought that I would like to spend my life with. But I know that's not possible, because I know you wouldn't allow me to have sex with other women. But, if it wasn't for that, I would seriously consider asking you to marry me."

I took a deep breath, having told her the dirty little secret about me that no woman wants to hear. Like I told her, I didn't want to lose her, but I felt I had to let her know the truth about me. I looked up at her and saw that she was looking directly in my eyes. She didn't seem to be upset with me, so I continued.

"I hope you don't think I'm an asshole for telling you that. I just felt you should know the truth about me before you allowed me back in your house, never mind your bed."

She had a sly grin on her face when she answered, "Oh, Bob. Every woman in this school knows about your sexual appetite, if not firsthand, they have certainly heard the rumors. I knew you weren't a choir boy when you asked me out. I was actually excited when you did, because I thought I might finally get to have sex with someone that knew what they were doing. I hadn't had sex in a long time, and I was frustrated. You seemed like such a gentleman when you asked me to dinner, and all through the dinner at my house. I was beginning to think you were too much of a gentleman to ask me to go to bed with you. I can't tell you how relieved I was when you finally did. Like I told you, I had been out with a couple of guys over the past year, but I really didn't enjoy their company, and I can assure you, no one I have ever been out with can hold a candle to you when it comes to pleasing a woman. I have never been with a man who treated me the way you did. You're right when you say most women wouldn't have a long term relationship with a man, knowing that he was having sex with other women. I need to think about that. In the meantime, would you like to come over Friday night for dinner, and stay for the weekend?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers