The High School Principal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the kitchen I heard Simone shout, "Hey you two. Close the door and get in here!"

We walked into the dining room with me following Nicole so I could watch her ass sway in those cutoffs.

Simone served another excellent dinner and we chatted while we ate. She refilled our wine glasses and suggested we go to the living room. I led the way and sat in the love seat, expecting Simone to sit beside me. Instead, she sat on the sofa and as Nicole started to sit beside her, Simone said, "Why don't you sit next to Bob. He looks lonely."

She stood between the sofa and love seat for a few seconds, trying to decide what to do, before finally taking the few steps to sit next to me. She had her wine glass in her hand, so I touched mine to hers hearing a clink as I said, "Here's to all of us getting to know each other better."

She smiled and seemed to relax as we both took a drink of our wine. In a few minutes, I sat my glass on the end table and then took hers to sit it next to mine. I then put my arm around her shoulders. Nicole looked like she was surprised I would do that in front of Simone, but when she looked at her, Simone just smiled at her and slightly nodded.

I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her toward me so I could kiss her. I felt her body stiffen, so I whispered, "relax." When I felt her relax, I continued pulling her toward me and I placed my mouth over hers. She opened her mouth and I stuck my tongue inside. When I felt her responding with her mouth and tongue, I reached down to cup one of her firm breasts, first massaging it in my hand and then pinching her nipple which immediately got hard. She let out a muffled moan as she placed one hand behind my head and pulled my face tighter into her mouth. She was now kissing me with wild abandon while swirling her tongue around mine.

I let her breast go which caused her to whimper. I managed to get her hand off of my neck and I reached down to pull her shirt over her head. When she realized what I was doing, she threw both arms up in the air so I would have no problem removing her shirt. As soon as I had uncovered her breasts, I reached down and placed my mouth over one of her now very hard nipples and began to suck.

Nicole started to moan a little louder as I sucked on her left breast while pinching the nipple on the right one. When I bit her left nipple, she let out a loud moan and I felt her body shiver. I wasn't sure, but I thought she might have climaxed. I continued to suck, kiss and pinch both very hard nipples as she continued to moan and pant heavily. She had her right hand on the back of my neck, holding my head to her breasts. Nicole looked at Simone and asked, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Simone just smiled at her and said, "Go for it, sis. I just want you to be happy." She then stood up and pulled her dress over her head. As usual, she was nude underneath. She said, "Why don't we all get more comfortable." I reached down and unbuttoned Nicole's shorts and then pulled the zipper down. When I tugged on them, she lifted her butt so I could pull them off. I was pleasantly surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I had intended to drop to my knees so I could put my face between Nicole's legs, but before I could, I heard Simone say, "Hey! No fair! You're still dressed." That also served to lighten the mood, as everyone laughed.

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. I then unbuttoned my shorts, pulled the zipper down, and let them fall to the floor. Before I could go back to concentrating on Nicole, I heard her gasp and say, "Oh My God! That is the biggest dick I have ever seen!"

Simone laughed and then had a thought. "I don't really want to get cum all over my love seat. I think we should take this show into the bedroom." We all agreed and followed Simone to her bedroom. When we got there, Simone sat in her chair and said, "You guys have fun. Don't worry about me. Bob, if you don't satisfy her, you're sleeping alone tonight."

I smiled at her and said, "I'll do my best." I then helped Nicole down onto the bed and I crawled between her legs. When I pressed my mouth against her very wet pussy, it was like a jolt of electricity had shot through her body. She moaned loudly and then said, "Oh, shit! I can't believe you're doing that."

I started licking her snatch up and down and then side to side before concentrating on her clit. She let out a loud gasp and then draped both feet over my shoulders before placing a hand on the back of my head. It was as if she wanted to make sure I wouldn't stop what I was doing. She didn't have to worry. She had one of the sweetest pussies I had ever tasted. After just a few minutes of sucking on her clit, her body spasmed and she had a shuddering orgasm. I continued lapping until I had swallowed all of her nectar. I then moved up until I could kiss her. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately for several minutes. She seemed to savor her own taste. I finally whispered in her ear, "Nicole, can I fuck you now?"

She practically screamed, "YES! Yes! Please fuck me. Let me feel your cock in my pussy."

Needing no further encouragement, I grabbed my extremely hard cock, placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and started rubbing it up and down on her lips. She was moaning and her ass was moving back and forth on the bed. She said, "Please! Please stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

I slid the tip into her pussy and started to stroke it in and out. When I was sure she could handle it, I pushed about halfway in and held it. Her body shuddered and she loudly moaned, "Oh, fuck! That feels so good. Fuck me now. Please."

I continued pushing until I had my full length in and then started a steady in and out pumping motion. I felt her juices flowing, soaking my cock. I could actually hear my dick squishing in her pussy. She felt so damned tight and good. After she had at least three orgasms, I felt my balls getting tight and I whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna cum. Can I cum in your pussy?"

"OH, FUCK YEAH! Cum in me! Let me feel your cum in my pussy!" That's all it took. I shot load after load of my hot cum in her pussy before collapsing on her. I didn't want to hurt her, so I pushed myself off of her and then rolled over beside her. We were both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath, when I became aware of Simone sitting on the edge of the bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw her stroking her sisters head and I noticed Nicole was crying. I got worried and started to wonder if I had gone too far, but then I heard Simone ask, "Are you okay, baby?" And then Nicole answered, "Oh, God yes. I just never knew sex could feel that good. Thank you so much! I can't believe you let your boyfriend fuck me. I will always be grateful for this. Thank you. I love you sis."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Fuck yes I enjoyed it. I'm just sorry I stayed with that pencil dick husband for as long as I did."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Wh..What? What do you mean again? Do you mean now?"

Simone laughed and said, "Well, maybe not this instant, I think Bob needs a few minutes to recover, but maybe again tonight? And if you're up for it, maybe several more times this weekend?"

Nicole had a shocked look on her face when she said, "I thought this was just a one-time thing. I couldn't believe you would share your boyfriend with me, but are you serious? You would really let us do that again?"

"If you want to, baby. I want you to be happy. I'm really sorry you have missed out on good sex for so long. Let me explain something. Bob is what is known as hypersexual. That simply means he needs a lot of sex. He is the best lover I have ever had. Before I met him, he was keeping at least ten women happy at the same time. I was very flattered when he told me he wanted to give everyone up for me. I love sex, so I try to keep him happy. I was worried at first, but I have grown to believe that we can keep each other satisfied. But I know he can handle more than one woman at the same time. I also believe that he loves me and wouldn't cheat on me. I asked him if he would make love to you, so I don't consider that cheating. If you would be interested in having sex with him, I'm okay with that."

"Wow! You're like the greatest sister ever! I never knew sex could be so good. I have never cum that much in my life. And to answer your question, I would really like to do it again. Often. But I want you to know, I would never do anything to hurt you. If this gets too weird and you want me to stop, just say the word and I will."

"Nicole, let me ask you something. Do you remember when we were in High School and we licked each other's pussy?"

"Of course. How could I forget?"

"Did you enjoy being with another woman?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, you really knew how to get me off."

"Have you ever done that since? I mean, been with another woman?"

"No. Not that I would have turned it down if I really liked the woman, but I just never had the opportunity. Why?"

"Well, while I was watching Bob fuck you, I got very horny. I was rubbing my pussy, and I thought it would be nice to have you licking my pussy while he was slamming his dick in you. If you are willing to try, I would like for you to share our bed for the rest of the weekend. What do you think?"

"Wow! I can't believe this! I went for so long without meaningful sex, and now my sister is offering to give me as much as I can handle. Unbelievable!"

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna get Bob ready again. If you feel like it, you can join in." Simone got on her knees with her ass sticking up in the air and started licking my dick up and down, licking her sisters juices off. She moaned, "Ummm. My sister tastes so good on your cock. Did you like fucking my little sister?"

All I could manage was a weak, "Um, hum." She continued to lick up and down until she had cleaned me off, and then she plunged my dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. I was really enjoying her blowjob when she took her mouth away and said, "Oh, fuck. That feels so good." When I looked down, I saw Nicole on her knees with her tongue stuck up Simone's pussy, happily licking her. I thought to myself, "This is going to be a very fun weekend." And it was. We fucked in every way imaginable for the rest of the weekend. After Nicole and I had fucked several times, we got very comfortable with each other and it was like we had been fucking each other all our lives.

Late Sunday night, while Nicole was in the shower and Simone was sucking my dick, she removed it from her mouth to say, "You know when I told you I told Nicole she could stay with me for a week and then she had to find a job and her own place? Well, I was thinking. What if I let her stay here for as long as she wants to?"

"Simone, it's your house and she's your sister, so you can do whatever you want to do. If you're happy, I'm okay with it."

"What if you find out you love her more than me, and then you both leave me?"

"No, baby. I can absolutely guarantee that will never happen. You are the only woman I have ever loved, and that will never change. As a matter of fact, I have been thinking. This is not the time or the place for this, so please forgive me, but what would you think about getting married? You can set the time, date, place, and make all the arrangements. You can have a big affair, or a small ceremony, or we can just go to the courthouse. Whatever you want. Like I said, whatever makes you happy makes me happy. With both of our salaries, we could probably afford a bigger house, and Nicole could have her own room for as long as she wants. I'm sure she will eventually fall in love with someone and move out."

"Oh, Bob. I love you so much. I would really want to be your wife, but you have always been a confirmed bachelor. Are you sure you want to be a married man?"

"I love you and I am committed to you. I will tell you the truth. I was worried at first about being with just one woman. I'm not worried about that anymore. You are the only woman I need."

"And how about Nicole?"

"I told you I would always be honest with you. I don't need anyone but you. But, I won't lie to you. You asked me to make love to your sister, and I did. I don't need to have her in our lives, but, if I'm being honest, I do enjoy having her here. That feeling has even gotten stronger since the two of you started having sex with each other. I find it to be very erotic. I enjoy watching you. But, if you asked me to never see her again, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Like I said, whatever makes you happy."

"Well, I wasn't prepared for you to ask me to marry you tonight. I guess I should say I need some time to think about it, but I don't think I need any time. I would very much like to become your wife. And if it's okay with you, I would like for Nicole to live with us. And as part of that deal, she can share our bed. Not only do I not mind, but I think I would really like it. When I asked you to make love with her, my first thought was that it would only be once, just to show her what great sex could be like. But when I watched you, I got really excited. I knew that I wanted you to do it more. And now that she has started having sex with me, I don't think I want to change our arrangement. Now, since I have agreed to marry you, will you please come over here and eat my pussy?"

I was happily licking Simone's pussy when Nicole came out of the bathroom and shouted, "For god's sake! Will you guys get a room!"

We all laughed, and Simone said, "It just so happens that we are in our room. Would you like to join us?"

Nicole joined us and the three of us fucked and sucked all night. We were one happy family. I never wanted to compare the two. They were both great at fucking, and they both had sweet pussies that tasted great when I ate them. The only difference was, Simone was a better cock sucker. That was just because she had more experience. But Nicole was getting much better and she seemed very enthusiastic.

Nicole was very happy when we told her we were getting married, and overjoyed when we told her we wanted her to live with us.

* * * * *

Simone decided that she wanted a small ceremony with just a few of her friends, mostly other teachers. Of course, her parents came. They were overjoyed when they saw Nicole. Like Simone, they hadn't seen her since her wedding. I could immediately see where Simone and Nicole got their looks. Their mother was beautiful, and she still had a great body. When we explained that Nicole would be living with us, I noticed a twinkle in her eye and a sly, knowing smile. I got the feeling she knew exactly what her daughters were like. Assuming she was just like them, I told her she was always welcome at our house.

Speaking of our house, we bought a two-story, four bedroom, two and a half baths, with an upstairs loft. It has a huge backyard with a large patio and a pool. Since we didn't have any neighbors in the back, we normally didn't bother with swimsuits. I also had a hot tub installed.

Sharon Bradford came to the wedding and she told me that since I was married, she wouldn't be calling me anymore. As far as fucking anybody else, we had invited Becky to our house before we got married and Simone had become close friends with her. We had ended up in a three way, and Simone told me she didn't mind if I wanted to keep fucking her. I told her I would, but only if she was there.

Nicole also became close friends with Becky, and I noticed they spent a lot of time together. Several times, Becky had come over for dinner, or a pool party, and she had spent the night with Nicole. I had always assumed Nicole would find a nice guy and get married, but she never even dated. She said she liked the arrangement we were in. She did find a good job as a receptionist in a large real estate firm, and she helps out with groceries and utilities.

All-in-all, my wild womanizing days are over, and I couldn't be happier. After all, I am still sleeping with three beautiful women, two full-time and one, Becky, part-time. I'm still waiting for Simone's mom to come for a visit. I get the feeling she would enjoy it!